Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth lets out a steady purr as her breasts are fondled, her tail wrapping around the cat's back and playfully twirling around. Not really able to do anything else from the position, she begins grinding her ass against her lover's crotch, her tail teasingly pushing against her lips. The demon's teeth find her bottom lip as she feels Kari's lip against her neck, jumping up slightly as her cheeks are grabbed.  "You really are good with your hands..." Ash chuckles.  "Your people are more... dexterous than most." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari giggles, "Don't go thinking you can get this sort of treatment from any old cat girl."

She lithely twists around, causing some water to roll over the edge of the tub. Kari eases to the space beside you, laying on her side so your breasts mash up against each other. One of her legs slips in between your own and she leans in to gently pull at your bottom lip with her teeth. She gives out a slutty little moan while fidgeting against you.

"So... Now that we're warmed up, " she murmurs. "Why don't you have your way with me... Any fancy ideas?" Her hand trails down to teasingly stroke your sensitive tail.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash gives the feisty feline a sultry grin, her hands reaching downward to give her firm ass a big squeeze, pulling her in even tighter. She leans in closer to the cat, her lips wanting more of what it was given a taste of.  Only for her to abruptly let out a lewd moan as her spaded tail is stroked, it quickly curls around the cat's arm. "Oh... I don't know... what are you in the mood for?" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari giggles as you squeeze her supple body against your own luscious form. Her grip on your tail tightens.

"Oh I don't know... I could show you how equally dexterous my tongue is... While you get creative with this part of you." She laughs as your posterior appendage gives an involuntary shudder under her massaging grasp. "Succubus are basically sex gods right? That means every... part of you... Is practically a tool of pleasure."

Kari breaks apart the last sentence, places kisses from between your breasts to your navel. She shifts so you are on your back while she straddles your legs on all four, her smiling mouth  a breadth away from your puffy mound.

"What do you say, how about I pay homage at my sex goddess's alter?" Kari's eyes practically glow with lust as she looms over you. Though her tone is playful, the implication is deadly serious.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Sure, i'd be a fool to pass such an offer." She grins, as she gives a slight fidget from the attention her tail was getting.  She eyes the woman intently as she moves to her back, her lover's face quickly finding its way in between her spread legs.  "Well, I do have an open mind... I see no reason to not give it a try..." She curls her tail around her own leg before straightening it out again. She never really thought of using it for something so... lewd.  Though, she'd love to learn a new technique with any of her appendages. "The Goddess accepts your tribute." 

(How long is Ash's tail?)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's smile broadens and she dips in to lick your aroused sex from bottom to top, gently swirling her tongue around your sensitive clit before diving back in again, her chin half submerged in the warm water. She hums into your sensitive muff before breaking contact and gently blowing air across your oh-so-sensitive flesh. The bath water combined with your own wetness causes your lover's steady breath to feel practically icy and sends a back-arching shiver up your spine. The pleasure only magnifies when the cold contrasts with Kari's hot, wet tongue as she ravishes you again."

She reverently strokes you folds with a gentle hand, locking her emerald gaze on you. "How am I doing, goddess divine? Does my "offering" please you?... I must say, I could get used to the taste of you."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asharoth lets out a series of lewd moans as she feels Kari's skilled tongue enter her slit, her head flying back and resting on the edge of the tub.  She places her hand on her lover's head, gently rubbing it, as she lightly pushed encouraging her to go deeper.  Kari would find her sex being gently rubbed, the demon deciding to listen to her advice.  "This tail is very maneuverable..." She manages though her moans, her breaths getting hotter and hotter.  

Her breaths slow as the cat woman moves away from her sex, her fingers rubbing against her sex. "Of course it pleases me... It is a fine gift."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Good, I wouldn't want my dear Ash to be left wanting. Mhmmmm..." Kari doesn't seem the least bit phased as you tail rises from the water to stroke her puffy slit. The slutty little furry even leans back into it, spreading one of her ass cheeks with her free hand. "Well, I'm happy to give you all the practice you need."

She dives back in, this time penetrating you with her tongue, tasting every part of you. Kari's nose bumps up against your clit as she goes in for the prize, lavishing your feminine parts with the intimacy only a horny female lover can give. Her hands curl around your knees, supporting as she leans further in.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash further pushes her tail against the cat's slit, the spade prodding through her lips, edging them side to side. She would of done more, but her attention is overcame by Kari diving back in to her muff.  She lets out a loud moan, her grip on the cat's head tightening slightly. "Yeah... just keep doing that..." She manages, letting out a second moan.  Her tight walls clinging to the feline's tongue, her wet juices providing plenty of lubricant to easily pass through.  "Fuck... just like that, Kari..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Occupied as her mouth is, you get the distinct notion that your lover is smiling as she tilts her head to more completely bury herself into your slickening mound. Her fuzzy ears twitch between your hands and the walls of her pussy eagerly cling to the contours of your barbed tail. When you push deeper into her, she moans into your box, fem juices dripping from her chin.

Changing gears, Kari abandons her deep plunge and backs out slowly run her tongue teasingly from your knee, drawing closer to your molten center. Just when you think you can take it any longer, she darts in with a sloppy tangle of tongue and lips, gently sucking on your pleasure buzzer.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
As skilled Kari was with her tongue, Ash doubted she could last much longer.  She was already on the verge of orgasm, the Feline practically having her on her knees. Her spaded tail started to thrust into Kari, almost entirely working by reflex, Ash paying no mind to the action.  When Kari moved away from her pussy, she had thought she was being granted a short breather.  She was quickly proven wrong when she felt the tongue return, almost cumming immediately as her clit is sucked. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari breaks with her oral administrations long enough to let out a throaty cry as your tail mercilessly probes her slick recesses. She spreads her legs and tugs at the base of your tail as if pleading for you to plunge more of its length into her eager pussy.

You never would have thought using your tail in a such a manner would supply such a delicious sensation of warm tightness, but the more you plow your feline lover, the better it gets. As you marvel at the senstation of your increasingly sensitive spade slipping deeper into Kari's clenching folds, you recall the catmorph's words and how right they were. You are a succubus, every inch of you radiating the sensual allure of your race. You are in your natural domain, drinking in the pleasure of this squirming sex-kitten, so eager to please you.

"I-It's so good Ash... You sure you've never done this before?" Kari's eyes are practically lust-glazed. A strand of saliva connects her lolling tongue to your overflowing cunt. 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Yes.. I uh, sex wasn't a common occurrence in my life before..." She admits between her heavy pants, her orgasm finally beginning to simmer down.  She was surprised that just using her tail felt... so good!  Abiding with the Cat's wish, she plunges her tail into Kari's awaiting snatch, fucking her as hard as she could.  She never saw Kari enjoy sex this much and she didn't want to ruin the experience for her or herself.  "Fuck.. you're a good fuck even with just my tail..." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's appreciative giggle is cut short as your tail dives in, the tip pressing against the top of her tight channel. She throws her head back and her pussy ripples in orgasm, clinging to your invading appendage and sending you wave upon wave of pleasure speeding up your spine. Kari falls forward, plunging her tongue into your mouth and mewling in lustful abandon. Your tail follows her movements, unwilling to let the moment pass and Kari's hips undulate, prolonging her climax for several exquisite seconds.

Then your sexy little kitten slumps against you, furry ears peeking out from between your large tits. Your tail slips from her, dripping with fem cum.

"Well... That was a worthwhile experiment, " She murmurs against your chest, the combination of her purring and soft fur tickling somewhat. "We probably should get dried off and get to bed but... Not right now."

Kari curls against you, and closes her eyes, reveling in the lazy afterglow of your satisfying lovemaking.

Some time later, you get to talking and she asks, "Did you really mean what you said? About not having much sex before meeting me? No offense, I just kind of assumed... Well, you know. Someone like you could have anyone that struck their fancy."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Lying down with Kari, Ash bit her lip in thought. "Honestly... because I didn't live around people that much... I uh, lived alone a great portion of my life." She admitted, shifting underneath Kari slightly.  "I never had much of a Libido... in fact I didn't even have an interest in sex well after the norm.  You just happened to be the first one I met and I just... wanted you." She says with difficulty, clearing her throat.  "That probably sounds pretty cheesy... but I don't really have any other way to explain it."

Last edited by a moderator:

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari smiles softly and gives you a peck on the cheek.

"Hey, I'm not laughing. I just wanted to know a little more about you. It certainly wasn't what I expected." She gooses you playfully. "Not that I blame you for breaking down after meeting me. I am quite the catch after all."

Kari slips out of the tub and grabs a towel, tossing you one as well. Drying off, the catmorph becomes absurdly fluffly. Catching your reaction, she sticks her tongue out sassily and drops her towel. Whatever the state of her fur, Kari still manages to look sexy strutting from the room, tight bottom and lithe tail swishing.

After she leaves the room, you get the same ominous feeling from before when you first explored the mansion's many rooms. The chill that comes over you has nothing to do with the moister wicking from your skin.

"Hey, you coming to bed?" Kari calls from the laboratory. 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"You don't have too tell me twice, why do you think you were the first one I tried?"  She says with smirk, her eyes glued to the cat morph, as she gets out of the tub, drying herself off.  Once she sees Kari leave the room, Ash does so as well, quickly drying herself off with a towel, though... she felt like she was being watched.  Her eyes flicked across the room, trying to find the source of the ominous feeling. 

"Yeah, i'll be there in a second." She responds, regaining some of her composure as she begins baring her fangs.  "Hide as you may in your plane between worlds, my eyes can see all that can not be seen." She mutters aloud, her eyes glowing much more than normal, as she casts detect magic. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your tattoo shimmers across your naked body and a pulse of magical energy emanates from you. You can feel a supernatural sense of awareness extend out, seeking any supernatural presence.... There!

You detect a magical signature near the doorway to the kitchen and it is quickly fleeing. When you pursue, the unseen observer all but melts into the floorboards of the room. You stamp your foot and are rewarded with a hollow-sounding thunk. Crouching, you discover an innocuous knot in the woodwork that turns out to be a handle to a concealed trap door. You haul it open and reveal a musty staircase. Just as you descend into the space, there is a flash of magical light and the magical presence vanishes.

The secret room you find yourself in seems to be the workplace of a would-be conjurer. Magical tomes line a far shelf and a half-faded pentagram is scrawled in red chalk on the stone floor. The owner also had... Unusual tastes of recreation. Various pieces of bondage wear neatly hang from pegs and various sizes of dildos, phallic forms of numerous races represented, are standing upright on a table equipped with leather straps. The entire place is covered in dust, no one has used the place for quite some time... Until now.

By the faint buzz of magic coming off the summoning circle, you know that this was the means by which your intruder escaped.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash looks around the room in awe, her interest peaked greatly. She'd love to study the tombs that were on the shelves, but there was something she had to do first.  She walked over to the summoning circle, staring at it for a few moments.  She looked around for a long stick like object and picked it up, scratching one side of the summoning circle to disrupt it. If the specter had already escaped, there'd be no coming back this time. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You disrupt the circle without effort, obliterating the intricate chalk scripts. No one would be entering the mansion without your say so... Well they would have to use the front door now at least.

Examining the thick, leather-bound books, you find that they are written in the infernal script with nearly illegible common script in the margins. They all seem to be guides to opening gates to the demonic realm. Different summoning circles are detailed, the details that set one apart from another aren't clear, but they all seem intended to bind various demons for different types of servitude.

One last grimoire at the far end of the shelf seems to be an encyclopedia of demon types. Again the margins are cramped with notes, but unlike the rambling script in the other texts, these seem to have some merit. They appear to be lists of true names that you can use to call an infernal being to your presence.

You hear rustling from upstairs. Kari is looking to see where you got to.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash's eyes widen at her discovery.  To think that such a thing like this would be at the bottom of her house...  She flipped through the books, skimming the demonic scripts, the discovery getting better and better.  Whoever used to live her was intent on getting the servitude of demons and by the look of it, they had the research to do it.  As Ash got to the last book, audibly gasped.  This was certainly a find.  It was practically a sales catalog of demons, just pick the type, learn how to bind 'em, and voila! 

Ash's tipped ears twitch as she hears a noise from above, quickly identifying it as Kari. She briefly thought of keeping this thing a secret... But this was Kari's house.  She had the right to know.  "I'm down in the Kitchen, Kari!  You wouldn't believe what I just found!" She yelled up, skimming the Demon book of names, as she waited for the cat.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"How long has this been here!? Maybe it's a cellar for wine or some-"

Kari's jaw drops as she nimbly descends the stairs and surveys the occultish space. She runs a hand along the hanging bondagewear.

"Jeez, the former owner was into some pretty twisted stuff. No wonder they ran him out of town..."

Her playful tone trails off as she gets a better look at the book you're reading. It's pretty clear from the worry on her face that Kari realizes that this room isn't just some eccentric's abandoned sex dungeon.

"You're not planning to use that stuff are you? I mean, I know you've got magic and all but... Demon summoning? Come on, Ash..."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Do I plan on using it?   ...Hard to say.  I most definitely plan on studying the tombs, since i'd never turn down anything that'd increase my knowledge of the Arcane arts."  She smiles, gesturing to the large bookshelf full of tombs.  "In fact... I could turn this into a study and further add t the collection of tombs here!  And some cleaning, some new furniture... Get rid of the bondage stuff and the pentagram on the floor..." She looks down at the broken pentagram with a frown.  

"By the way, the pentagram was still active when I came down here.  It was recently used in fact, I think something used it to escape into another realm.  I disrupted the markings though, so it shouldn't be usable anymore." She looks to Kari with a sly smile. She closes the book, placing it back on the shelf.  "Off to bed then?" She asks, ready to for slumber.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's frowns, clearly not comfortable with all of this. "It's just... There was a reason there was a war to kick the demons out. I wasn't alive then, but..." She shudders. "If even half of the stories have some basis in fact, they were nothing like you Ash. Just... Be careful, alright? Shortcuts are hazardous in alchemy and I'm pretty sure this is no different."

You head upstairs to the alchemy lab where Kari has laid out a bedroll in the corner. Kari clearly put her initial energy into setting up her workplace rather than furnishing the rest of the house with domestic comforts. Still, the soft bedroll is plenty comfortable, made even more so with a cute cat girl curled in your arms.

"Night Ash, " Kari whispers softly. You drift off, lulled to sleep by the soothing vibration of Kari's purring...

Your sleep turns troubled when your dreamscape takes a dark turn. You appear before a throne, its occupier a shadowy figure whose muscled forearms and glowing red eyes are the only thing truly visible in the dim lighting. At the foot of the seat are half a dozen voluptuous succubi, hands stroking their owners calves and tails teasing each other to the point that the air become thick with the scent of their lustful excretions.

"Asharoth..." The tone is rich and purely masculine. The power of the speakers voice is enough to make a cold sweat break out on the back of your neck. You can feel a tremor of corrupting magical force slither out and rake across your body.

"I am so proud of you. I had worried that growing up so far from your own kind would leave you broken and embittered, but solitude has made you strong. Not like my other daughters, docile and spoiled." A lazy hand drops down to toy with one of the succubus's mouths. The demoness mewls with excitement, coiling around the invading digits with a long, slick tongue. "I will be watching your conquest with great interest. Gather what minions you may, but remember, no bond is greater than that of family..."

The dream slips away and you half-consciously become aware of the sun warming your skin. You awaken with a very lazy catmorph spooned contentedly against you.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
As Ash wakes up she  can't help but shiver slightly, even with the morning sun beaming across her skin, she still had cold swim across her skin and chills race up her spine.  She wanted to believe that dream was just a dream and nothing more but she hadn't had a dream since a child.  She had just met her father.  And from the looks of it he was a powerful demon king. Oh goody. But something still didn't add up... her supposed father looked like a warrior, not a wizard type... so where did she get her arcane talent?

Ash shifts slightly, remembering that Kari is snuggled up against her.  A smile spreading on her face, she finally stops shivering.

She carefully gets out of the cot, stretching her back as she stands up.  Today was going to busy day and she was going have to start the preparations. Though... she had to do something first.  Ash made her way back to the kitchen, walking back down the cellar.  She picks up the Demon Encyclopedia and begins looking for anything that remotely looked like her father. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You flip through the old book rapidly and although there are a few demons that seem to be on the order of power that you experienced during your "reunion", there's no telling which one of them is your father. Compounding the problem, none of these demon lords have their names listed. No doubt if such a crucial piece of information became common knowledge, a demon lord wouldn't be lord of anything for much longer!

Still, such a strong player in the demonic realm couldn't be shrouded in complete anonymity. Perhaps if you interrogated a lesser denizen of the underworld, you could learn more.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash didn't have a hard time finding a number of powerful demons that her father, without further information, it'd be impossible to determine which was her family.  She felt that knowing who her father was much needed information.  There's no telling what she'd learn from it, she'd gain a much higher insight on the extent of her abilities and not to mention the intimidation factor.  Having a powerful and rich daddy tends to discourage potential attackers.

Looking back down at the book, Ash begins flipping through the pages again.  It struck her odd that all of her half-sisters were just normal succubi, so did that mean mos of his lovers were succubi?  If so, he must be widely known to that demon race, perhaps that was a place to look?  On a hunch, she begins going through the book, reading through all the succubi available. 

And on the note of her half-sisters... something else struck her odd.  None of them looked like mages, that alone almost conformed her suspicion. If her demonic heritage didn't give her magic, it must of been her mother.  Was she a mage of some kind?  A powerful Sorceress? Ash only read through the book faster at the thought.  All these new things rushed into her head, creating more questions than answers. It goes to show that ignorance truly is bliss. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The focus of your dream was on your demon lord father and not his incestuous sexslaves, so it's a little hard to determine if one of the many detailed succubi are your sisters. Still, there are a few that seem similar to the mewling concubines that had been sprawled at your father's feet. The real question is whether you're strong enough to contain a full-fledged demoness long enough for interrogation.

As for your magical origins, it is pretty clear that your abilities extend far beyond that of the typical sex magics favored by those of the abyssal bloodline. The exact cause for this discrepancy, if any, you can only guess at.

The creaking of floorboards overhead tells you that Kari has noticed the absence of her warm body pillow. No doubt the denizens of Tencrest would already be getting a start on the day.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash stares at the book for a few more moments before sighing.  She closes the book, placing it back on the shelf.  Know that she thought about it... knowing who her father was could wait, there was much more important matters to attend to.  She made her way up to the kitchen once more, letting out a yawn.  All the free time she was getting had allowed her to come up with a plan.  Though, she'd still need some help with the others before she could put it into motion.  Asharoth walked through the mansion, toward Kari.  Once she caught up to her, she'd hand her a full vial of the Succubi milk.  "Is there a way for you to make this more potent?  I have a plan and it's going to need some powerful transformatives."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Kari's eyes gleam with the prospect of a challenge.

"Distilling the stuff should make it more fast acting, and I've always had a suspicion that demon extracts might enhance and lend permanence to the affects of bovinium. If my hunch is right, mixing the two will have a synergistic effect and induce major feminine transformation. We could knock togher a trial run and-" She breaks off as common sense catches up to the excitement of her mad-scientist inclination. "But... What sort of mischief are you planning that involves bimbofying someone?"