Conquest of Shadows (For DaBomb)

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
The Demoness lets out a soothing chuckle. "I like to make sure my partner is in enjoyment as well.  Nothing is more humiliating than not being able to pleasure your partner." She replies in a tone, acting if it was a common courtesy. Most people don't even think about the courtesan these days... only caring about their own pleasure.  such a shame.

She was in no doubt, excited about the events that were unfolding, easily marked by the grin sprawled out on her face.  She has always been the one in charge, why not let someone else do the job for once?  She did deserve it from all of her hard work...

Her clothes were leaving her body at an alarming rate, the skilled woman somehow making the concept of removing clothes pleasurable.  Asheroth wasn't complaining, she had always felt the removal of clothes was the most dulling part of intercourse and she always attempted to get the process over as soon as possible. But Rizzi took the boredom and replaced it with excitement, taking it nice and slow until her tan skin was revealed from their smooth confines. 

Her tongue happily circles around the avian woman's own, her long tongue proving to be much more dexterous than the average woman. "Then I doubt you'll disappoint me." She states during a muffled moan, her magic cock now starting to grow from the arousel, causing a tent in her remaining clothes.  

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rizzy takes your oral administrations in stride, moaning in happy surprise when your lengthy tongue curls against her own. She manages to take more of the thing than you would expect, eagerly opening her mouth to your probing. She tilts her head and smashes her lips against yours, clicking teeth and making you grow dizzy with her hot breath against your face.

She leans back a moment and detects your growing arousal, eyes widening in surprise and then narrowing in a slutty grin that sends a shiver of anticipation down your spine. Your winged courtesan shifts back slowing, grinding her slickening pussy against your tight tummy until her substantial ass presses flush against your turgid length of quivering futa cock. She braces herself against you and raises her rear, grinding herself up and your tented crotch.

"Mmmmhmm, what have we here? Well I guess you weren't lying about having something extra to give." She pauses for a moment to spring free your straining cock, pleasure lances into your brain as your pre-slickened rod is exposed to the open air.

"Now what were you hoping to do with this bad boy?" She lowers herself to trace a tongue across one of your erect nipples, simultaneously mashing her asscheeks against your ample femcock. "You think I'm going to let you put that monster in my tight little pussy? Well maybe... If you're good to me, that is."

The naughty seraph slides backwards on the bed, laying down between your legs. A finger traces your feminine parts and up to the tip of your hefty cock. Rizzi lightly runs a tongue over its head before blowing a cool puff of air across its sensitive flesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
She could barely muffle her moan as her cock was pulled out of her clothing, feeling the sudden shift in temperature. Quickly being enveloped in ass flesh, her cock only seemed to stiffen, seemingly showing that all the teasing had let her to be at full mast, a dab of precum coming from the tip.

Just when she thought things were going to get good, she could only watch as the busty bird woman zipped back, her face over her twitching penis. "How often do you get to be the one in control?" She just manages to ask.  An audible gasp could be heard almost as soon as Rizzi placed her tongue on the tip, nearly interrupting her question.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Let's just say I've had plenty of time to fantasize having a gorgeous thing like you all to myself and let me tell you, I've got quite the imagination. Hope you can keep up."

Rizzi buries her nose against the root of your sizeable rod, tilting her head to the side and running her tongue along its length, before dipping lower to lavish your cunt with a sloppy kiss. She disconnects with a lewd *pop* and wraps her hand around your cock, pumping it slowly. She picks up the pace, lubricating her efforts with a glistening strand of saliva, shooting you a sultry gaze through a veil of long eyelashes.

"First order of businesss," The sex angel whispers, "Seeing how much you can get off in one shot."

She inches forward, never letting up the stroking of your thick, throbbing cock. She increases the pressure just when you think you can't take it anymore, the slight discomfort just enough to throw you from the cusp of release. Then after a millisecond of recovery time, she goes right back to driving you to the brink, the combination of her saliva and your precum causing each stroke to be slicker than the last.

As if the physical stimulation of her handjob wasn't enough, Rizzi puts on a little show for you, fondling her tits with her free hand and licking their rosy peaks. She looks at your glistening member with unmitigated lust, licking her lips hungrily.

"Time for a full assessment of your equipment... Come on honey, don't be shy. Give me everything you've got."

You feel two fingers enter your snatch and something slowly encircling your engorged clit. Rizzi quickens her stroking and positions herself in the firing line of your impending climax. Pushing her breasts together and letting her tongue hang from her open mouth lets you know exactly where the winged woman wants you to blow your corrupt seed.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth shivers as the avian tongue runs down the length of her cock, soon finding its way even lower to end up at her slit, causing her toes to curl.  When she lets up from her kiss, the Demoness for a moment almost looks disappointed. However, that does last very long as her cock is hastily pumped by the woman, seemingly eager for her climax.

Once she heard it, she thought the woman's request was a bit odd... She wanted to know how much she could cum?  Why was that significant, wouldn't they find out either way once they finish?  She thought it'd be best to do as she asks, after all she was supposed to be the sub in this situation.

Asheroth couldn't take the strokes for too long, even starting to lightly thrust into the woman's hand.  Her climax quickly comes after that, thick strings of cum erupting from her cock as she came.  The hot jizz unloaded on the woman's front, covering her breasts and face, giving her a nice glazed look.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rizzi smiles and licks an errand stand of your glazing from her lip. Wiping her breasts, she reaches down to her bare slits, rubbing herself with cummy fingers.

"Jeez love, you put all the boys to shame. You're gonna spoil me so bad I won't wan't to work anymore..."

She drapes herself over your spent body, leaning down for another tongue-locking kiss.

"Since you did so well, I'll tell you a secret," She whispers against your cheek, "I love a nice big, fat cock just as much as the next horny filly. But what I really love?-"

She tip-toes her hand back down your stomach to gently fondle your recently discharged cock, working to bring it back to its full-masted glory.

"What I really love is getting stuffed. There's nothing like a hot stud painting your insides white, giving every little bit in hopes to breed my sweet little honey pot- and every other hole if I can coax it out of them."

She directs your mouth to her pert breasts, urging you to put your long, dexterous tongue to work.

"Mmmhmm... Call that last shot a test run, and you passed with flying colors, darling. I haven't been this wet in weeks. I hope your ready to run dry, sweetheart, cause your not leaving until you've got me bred good and proper."

The cum slut pushes back up and turns so her mouth watering ass is facing towards you. She spreads her wings and you are blasted with a gust of air. Hands on knees, she crouches over your crouch, her puffy slit so aroused that fem juices are running down her thighs. She slowly lowers herself onto you, enveloping your length in her silken recesses.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash's eyes widen in surprise when the woman reveals her secret, her eyes filled with as much curiosity as they are filled with lust. She opens her mouth in a feeble attempt to protest, only for it to be quickly filled with the woman's beast, though she wasn't complaining...  She speedily puts her tongue to action, her tip rubbing across her pink circles while taking the sweet time to gently flick at her nips.

Asheroth looked up at the woman that could be vaguely described as fear, an audible gulp coming from her throat.  This woman was going to fuck her raw!  

Her eyes intently watched the woman as she sat up, the breast making a popping sound as it moved from her mouth.  Her already hard cock eagerly twitched in anticipation, as if it knew it was in for a round two.  As the tight walls of her partner squeezed against her sizable cock, a load moan drove on until the woman bottomed out on her.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rizzi shoots you a lusty grin over her shoulder, spitting herself on your throbbing length of futa cock. You watch in rapped attention as inch after inch of you disappears between her bubble-like ass cheeks and into the tight furnace of her breedable pussy. When the pseudo-angel bottoms out, she lets out a sexy coo and moves in a small circle before riding back up, exposing your slickened length to the cold air again. Her wings flutter with every movement, adding to her gyrations and nearly sending you over the top in a few entrancing movements.

"Oh yeah, baby. Right there." She hisses through gritted teeth. Frizzi tangles a hand down to toy with your own unoccupied slit while she rides you. The two-pronged assault is intensified when she slathers her digits in your juices and slips them inside your silken folds.

"How's the view partner?," Frizzi pauses at the apex of her motion, to treat you to a full, slow-motion view of her squeezable rear as it falls spectacularly on your entire length. She slams the last few inches and encircles your clit with her thumb.

"Come on stud, fill me up!" Her vice-like pussy milks at your cock, as if echoing Rizzi's lewd command.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth wasn't very used to being the bottom during sex, though she didn't really need any practice.  As Rizzi started to ride her, she tried her best to participate by thrusting with her, but all he could complete were minuscule movements during the reverse cowgirl. Even though her participation was low, her libido wasn't.  The tight walls, massaging up and down her dick was driving her crazy, her orgasm already on the brink of arriving. 

Though the stimulation of her slit was intoxicating with pleasure, the clit movement is what brought her over the edge.  Almost as soon as Rizzi was done begging for her cum, Ash thrusts up as much as she can, the cum from her cock coming out like a torrent, as if Rizzi's pussy was sucking it out like a vacuum, easily leaving a cream pie for the woman, the remainder starting to leak out fro her hole. 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rizzi's tongue lolls out as you fill her to the brim. Throughout the throws of your release, she continues bouncing, prolonging the orgasm and causing her snatch to leak with the excess of your potent cum shot. Kneading her breasts, the avian squeals with satisfaction as her womb is stuffed, her vaginal walls convulsing around your cock in the supreme joy of being bred by such a prime specimen.

She slips off your cock, trailing semen and panting with lust. She falls forward, mashing her face into the covers and lies motionless for a moment. You're just about convinced she's had enough when Rizzi raises her hindquarters and spreads her cheeks, exposing her tight asshole and the glorious cream pie you just bestowed on her.

"Come on lover, you've still got work to do... I've never taken one as big as you back here, but I think I'm going to like the experience."

Rizzi is utterly insatiable, she mewls with an enthusiasm that goes way beyond play acting. After you take her tight little asshole and stuff her bowels with demon spunk, she insists on sucking you back to a full erection and going again in a new position... And then another... In the end you lose track of how many times you get off in one of Rizzi's eager holes, the cum slut has a way of chaining orgasms to the point of them all blurring together.

The end result is your lover becoming entirely glazed in cum, a steady stream of the stuff leaking from each of her holes. She lies between your legs like some perverted fallen angel, contentedly nuzzling your cock as if thanking it for its hard work. After a good long rest, she rises and helps you stagger towards the tub.

"Come on champ, lets get you cleaned up."

The mess you've both made is quite substantial and will warrant a long shower and soaking. Rizzi helpfully suds up a sponge and helps you bathe, asking you to reciprocate. This would be as good a time as any to get to know the woman that just fucked you raw.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth barely made it to the bath, her legs were practically putty. Even with the succubus half, she couldn't keep up with the winged woman.  Once she announced it was time for a bath, she felt was overfilled with eagerness.  She needed something to help her relax from the extraordinary long fuck section that just accord. 

The dirty Demoness let out a long, pleasant sigh as she felt the sponge slide across her tan skin, cleaning off any impurity that was caused by their love making. Not wanting to be selfish, she helped Rizzi bathe as well.  

Well, since they were doing nothing... She thought it'd be a decent time to start "Pillow talking".  They had nothing else to do, after all. "So, how'd you get into this occupation?  I'm sure it wasn't the first thing you wanted to do as a kid..."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You interrupt the avian in the middle of styling your hair. She startles for a moment, clearly not expecting the question. She fakes a coy smile for a moment before sensing the seriousness behind the query and gives a sad little shrug.

"Much as I wish different, these flappers don't get me any closer to the sky. I'm as grounded as a chicken and there's not much work for a girl with a pair of great big wings sprouting from her back," Rizzi says, "Even before the inquisition started their witch hunts... It's not so bad. Sarkling doesn't work his "rarities" often enough for us to become damaged or... Unenthusiastic. This is a pretty good gig, all things considered. Plenty of worse things have happened to people less altered than myself.

You saw Jerrin? The one with the spaded tail and horns? He came to the mansion with three broken ribs and a concussion, not an unusual occurrence if you believe his stories- and I do unfortunately. We get paired together often- demon and angel thing sells, ya know? He's funny when he wants to be, pretty amazing considering all he's been through."

She stares into space for a moment before snapping back to reality and getting back to work braiding your hair, unusually tight lipped.

"Sorry," She mutters after what feels like an eternity, "Not supposed to get so personal. Besides, it's not like you don't know what it's like to be different. I shouldn't weigh you down because I wasn't smart enough to make something of myself."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
She should of known her story wouldn't be a happy one.  People that aren't normal rarely have the luck to have a happy one.  It was one of the main reasons Ash was doing what she did.  To give opportunities to people that had been denied them.  A person's limit should be set by them, not the world. The fact that people were being prevented from success was unacceptable. It was something she knew too well.

"I know the feeling too well.  Maybe a bit more..." She mutters, wearing a pained expression. "Well, you told me yours... So, I guess it's m turn..." The Demoness let out a sigh. 

"I was an orphan.  Abandoned at birth.  I guess neither parent wanted me, though I couldn't claim them.  I had to live in orphanage my entire childhood... which wasn't a pleasant experience. I was the scape goat for all problems, when anything went wrong, it was my fault.  And I received punishment.  I put up with this for years and the pain doesn't vanish, it only grows.  And one day I decided I couldn't put up with it anymore... so I ran away.

And honestly, I wouldn't have wanted it to happen differently. I was put into reality at a young age and it grew me into who I am.  I use it as encouragement to make the world a better place.  Or at least make one that isn't so evil..."

Asheroth pauses for a moment, remaining silent until she slowly shakes her head.  "The point i'm trying to make is that you shouldn't let other's prejudice hold you down from doing what you want to do. If you have a dream, then reach for it, removing any obstacles in your path.  And always remember, there are always others that have experienced what you've been through and they can be the best of people to be with.

Enough about me.  I've been thinking about those wings of yours and I doubt you've told the entire story about them."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rizzy takes in your story wide-eyed, no doubt realizing the similarity of your circumstances. You've both had to do things in order to just keep on living. She goes back to her work for a time before confiding to you her past.

"This going to sound dumb, but I always dreamed of running through the grass, faster and faster, until... Until my feet would just lift off the ground and I could almost touch the sun," the avian gives you a rueful smile, "I could understand if you didn't believe me, most people don't, but I really didn't take some potion to get the way I am. I just kept having these vivid dreams when I was little, so real I would wake up and want to start flying.

"I kept going into the forest. Somehow I knew that even though plenty of people never come out of there, I'd still be safe. Something... Something was watching over me, I can't explain it. The more I went, the stronger the feeling became until... Until I slept there for the first time and a voice spoke to me, saying my yearning for the sky pleased it and I would get what I always wanted... The morning after, there they were."

"I was so excited, I couldn't understand the fear in my mother's eyes. To this day I don't know if she was scared for me or of me. Obviously she couldn't keep me a secret for long, and eventually it got out that the local inquisition was coming to visit the village... So I ran. I got good at finding the sorts of people who would shelter someone like me for a price and... Well, here I am."

A sniffle causes you to turn around and see Rizzy wiping her eyes.

"Sorry," She manages, "You know, the funny part is that I always wanted to be free the way only a bird can be. But these wings have done nothing but weigh me down. Sometimes I wonder if I had just stayed for another moon under the trees of the forest, maybe... Maybe my wings would grow strong enough to carry me away from this shitty life."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth leans in to grab Rizzi's hand, giving her a big friendly smile. "I know it's hard but you never blame yourself.  Those wings are a part of you and there such a petty thing.  Why should feathered wings make you any less of a decent person?  After all, you still are human.  At least you have that going for you." Asheroth grins, holding onto her hand a little tighter.

"Your story sounds believable. Trust me... as a sorceress i've seen many strange things in my life and yours doesn't come close to the top.  From the sound of it... You were most likely contacted by a deity or something similar. That's the only thing I can think of that has the power to do that to you.

And if you want... I can help you gain more information on your wings.  I have a friend who may know something... if he doesn't we could still search elsewhere..." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Yeah, I know. Jerrin's always tells me to keep the past out of the present. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do if my wings sudden disappeared. It would simplify so many things, but..." She shifts her feathered appendages. "I don't know about pretty, but they are a part of me now."

Part of you wonders how she'd feel about her wings if the kingdom were more accepting of such things. When you suggest your theory of Rizzi's transformation and offer to find out more, the courtesan looks visibly shocked.

"H-how do you mean?" She stutters, "A goddess? Like the All Mother? But its her damned inquisition that wants anyone with a hair out of place six feet under... Seems a funny "gift" for her to have given me. Besides, it's already happened. What good will snooping around about my transformation do?"

Despite her protestations, you hear a hint of hope in her speech.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"No, not the all mother.  Believe it or not, there is a large abundance of deities, gods and goddesses in this world. And many of them take part in mortal affairs quite often.  One may have heard your dreams and granted you your wish, or something else entirely.  If that's the case, the Deity may have more plans for you... or it could of been a one part gift.  But that's only if you accept my offer.  But, do you really want to remain ignorant on such a large part of your life?  Don't you want to know why?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"I-I wasn't aware there was an offer on the table."

Rizzi gives a nervous smile, a little more wary now.

"I don't know much about gods. Honestly I've always hoped they hadn't existed- that way my situation would just be bad luck and I wouldn't... It would mean I hadn't been forgotten."

She flaps her damp wings, airing them out.

"Yes. I do want to know what happened all those years ago. Who did this to me and for what, and... More than anything, I want it to mean something. I know that sounds grand, but if some goddess intended for me to be more than a flightless chicken, I... I want to know."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
"Good.  Many people say ignorance is bliss, but it takes knowledge to truly become free. I will be leaving this town shortly and heading toward home.  If you want, you can accompany me on my way.  I have some tasks to do, but I can easily fit you in so you won't slow things down.  Not that detours would have made me not want to take you along.  And... the place i'm going is accepting of people like you and me... I'm sure you'll take a liking to the place."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Rizzi's eyes widen. "Go? W-with you? You mean like, outside? I dunno, Ma'am, people don't tend to like me out there. The last time I tried to..."

She shivers.

"There's a reason Sarkling doesn't have to keep us in chains. We know it's worse for us out there. He says that- that he's doing us a favor and... Well, knowing what I do, I can't help but think he's right."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth frowns at the woman, making an obvious gesture to Ash's own features.  "Rizzi, look at me. I've traveled all around this place and I haven't had any trouble so far.  Why would you have any?  You'll be fine darling, you have me to protect you.  Not too mention my bodyguard... he's very... large.  You have my word that nothing will happen to you... Besides, it's not that far of a walk.  We'll be there pretty quickly.  If you decide to come."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Charisma roll: 16)

"I'm not strong, like you! I-I don't have any special powers or magic, I just-" She flaps her wings helplessly, "I've just got these things sticking out for all to see. Like a big "come get me" for every brute who just wants someone to hurt without consequence."

She plops down on the bed, hands on knees, her beautiful wings curving around her like a cloak of the whitest cloth. She loots back up at you.

"But... I don't want to stay here. I don't get to be me, playing fallen angel for every twisted noble who looks at me twice... You'll really keep me safe?"

After that, it's a simple matter of packing what few possessions Rizzy has. Most of the things in her room are "house property", so it doesn't take more than a few minutes. A few baubles, some money, and a few sets of clothes modified for Rizzi's odd body are neatly stored in a haversack. When you head for the door, the winged woman tugs on your sleeve.

"There's... One more thing. Jerrin. I don't want to leave him here. He and I... He's been strong for me in some of my bad times here. And he might be useful to you! He's been out in the world for longer than I have and... He knows how to handle himself. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't give him the chance to leave too, please?" 

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth pauses at the woman's question before nodding.  "I'd never deny someone an opportunity for a better life, so by all means ask him.  While you do, I have to inform Tera of our departure... I have some errands to finish as well before we leave." She still had to tell Sara that the milk was now completely ready for shipment and... she had to find Cart.  Where did that wolf get off to?

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You find Tera where you left her, animatedly discussing- really arguing at this point- the finer detail of some historical event long since past. The jargon thrown about by Tera and her partner is somewhat cryptic, but you think it has to do with the order in which the Demon Lords where sealed in the abyssal plane for all eternity... Well maybe not so eternal if your father's line of communication was anything to judge by.

Your head slave nods when you tell her of your departure. She promises to coordinate your agreement with Sarkling and keep you updated on any new developments. The city walls were now no barrier to your business, provided Sarkling got his cut.

You leave Rizzy and Sarkling's manor for the merchant district. Siara must still be out on the town because her shop window is dark with no sign of the half-elven woman. Hopefully you'll be able to contact her before departing the city... Which leaves Cart.

Locating your wolfish henchman isn't a task of finding where he is but rather following in the wake of where he's been. You go from seedy alleyway, to smuggler holes, to bars known to cater to the dregs of the criminal underworld. Each location is an utter wreck of groaning, broken men and a maelstrom of ruined illicit goods. Bottles of transformatives lie smashed, sex workers set free, and gambling halls pilfered. Cart seems to have been getting his revenge and then some. This is a blow many of the gangs won't recover from, and the remaining groups won't soon forget it.

You finally find Cart cut, bruised, and thoroughly pleased with himself perched at a corner bar, drinking a tankard of spirits with several large, bulky sacks at his side. One of them, you notice, is wriggling and making muffled noises.

"Oh hey there boss!" Cart waves his drink upon seeing you. "Great timing, I just about cleared out the neighborhood, and I brought you a little present."

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ash was a bit disappointed to find that the Half-Elf wasn't available. She assumed the shop keeper was still partying or at least recovering from the later.  She'd have to find her later... and that only left her one more thing to do.

Asheroth makes he way back to the slums, quickly finding that looking for Cart may not be as difficult as she originally thought.  It was simply a matter of following the carnage, which eventually brought her right to her wolfish friend. She manages a laugh as she walks up to Cart, crossing her arms under her breasts and grinning once she reached him. "You think you went a little overboard?  The Guardsman's jobs are going to be hell of a lot easier from now on..." She joked, looking down to the sacks once he mentioned present.

"Present you say? Is it a fair assumption that my present is the one that's moving?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"You mean you don't want the sacks of dirty money I "reclaimed" from Elendel's less-than-reputable industries?" Cart chuckles, "I suppose that can wait."

He slings the wriggling sack casually over his shoulder and leaves the sacks of cash behind without hesitation. From the looks on the faces of the other tavern patrons, you won't have to worry about one copper being out of place when you get back.

When you enter into the alleyway behind the establishment, Cart deposits his burden with a grunt and pulls on the strings of the sack. A very fat, very disgruntled man tumbles out, bound and gagged.

"May I present Elias Fost, reputed cutthroat, backstabber, and leader of Elendel's largest gang... Well at least they were the largest until today. A few of them might unaccounted for. I know you wanted to keep this quiet, but I just happened to stumble across this scum and thought a little heart-to-heart amongst leaders would do us some good. There might be some misunderstandings after introducing ourselves to the city. Besides, I don't think Elias here is going to be eager to squeal to the authorities now that I have his stench committed to memory."

He ruffles the grimy underboss's hair, who promptly squeals through his gag and does his best to inch-worm away.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth stares down at the man for a few moments, placing a foot on his back to prevent any further squirming. "It's good to meet you Elias.  I have a splendid business opportunity for you!" She says in a  somewhat unsettling cheery tone. "I've heard some nasty things happened to your businesses.  Apparently some ruffians destroyed everything in the area, stealing anything they could get their hands on.  I'd reckon that isn't enough for them... and they'll just keep doing it until there's nothing left to steal.

She kicks the man to the side, so he'd be on his back, quickly placing her foot on his stomach, making sure the worm wasn't going anywhere.

"I'd hate for something like this to happen again... Luckily for you, I live to help others.  Especially a fellow businessman.  I'll make sure something like this never happens again, in return I want you to pay me a weekly fee.  My protection doesn't come cheap.  I take coin or weapons and armor.  That is, if you accept my gracious offer." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
It becomes pretty clear that Elias is willing agree to anything in exchange for his life. As soon as he realizes you are delivering an ultimatum rather than just toying with him, he begins nodding like a bobble head, unable to speak around his dirty gag. Siara is arranged as your go-between for the dirty money and equipment flowing from the gangs in return for your "support".

This little deal will cover the gap caused by Sarklings cut quite nicely. In a few months time, you will be a very wealthy woman. Finishing your estate in Tencrest has turned from a distant goal into something quite achievable. Once you exert complete control over the settlement, you will be free to expand your influence in any manner you see fit.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Asheroth smiles once the deal is cleared, taking her foot off the man's stomach once she knew the deal was sealed. "I'm glad you listened to reason, Mr. Fost.  I'm sure you won't regret taking my services." She offers another smile, turning back to Cart.

"I took care of everything, so i'm ready to leave when you are.  I have someone I'd like to come with us, two tops.  AI have to speak to Saria as well, so meet me at her shop once you're done taking care of him?" 

She briefly looks back at the man. "Don't hurnt him too much... Cart.  We need him alive." 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Cart's ears twitch in an innocent manner that contrasts greatly with his muscly bulk, not to mention the numerous gun and knife wounds that are already closing up thanks to his corruptively-charged constitution.

"What, me? Gentle discretion is the motto I live by."

He hoists the broken man up by his belt and strolls farther down the alleyway so that no one will draw a connection between you and the crime boss.

"Don't you worry," He calls quips over his shoulder, "I'll make sure Elias gets home safe."

You make your way back to the curiosity shop which, frustratingly, is still closed. Just as you're about to leave, you catch slight of a tall, stumbling figure down the street. Judging by her smeared lipstick and disheveled appearance, Siara had quite the night. She lets you in with a coy wink and immediately goes to the kitchen in back and makes a pot of tea.

"Ugh, festivals always take it out of me," She groans, rubbing the small of her back, "But one has to secure customers amongst the elites somehow. I tell you Ash, these nobles must have a lot of time on their hands. The time it took to plan some of the more elaborate parties must have been extensive. I just got back from an orgy that could have taken place in ancient Elendel. I must say, I felt out of place amidst all the togas."