What content would you like added?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
No I mean after. Since realising that saying no to Berry will result in him and PC to continue fighting. Quin, I'm not sure. Like Cait.. she's a boring kitty but since she has her temple can't she bugger off there. Same for Ryn, she now has the palace and until her cage comes off I'm kinda fed up with having to relieve her every few steps into the game and going back to the pub to help her.

LuciusCypher

Apr 29, 2021
I wish there was a way to expand unarmed fighting beyond Lightning Fists and what few combat skills don't rely on a weapon. Maybe something like getting training from Garret, Jin-Jin, or even Zo could get you some sort of unarmed fighting style you default to when you're unarmed (thus replacing your rusty knife) to bolster your build.

Like if you learn from Garret, it's basically just raw strength without any bells and whistles. More or less the "default" option.

Learning from Jin-Jin would grant you unarmed style that bolsters the crit chance and damage of melee abilities that don't use weapons (Lightning Fists, Dominance, Tackle, etc) and grant you a higher crit chance for unarmed strikes too, but lacks the raw damage Garret's style has.

More training from Zo would basically be the defensive unarmed style where losing your weapons bolster your evasion but a decent amount, effectively as if you're wielding a shield (Maybe stacks with a shield too? I love the idea of being a hand-to-hand fighter with a shield). Damage is decent, but lacks the crits of Jin's style or the raw damage of Garret's style.

Alternatively, introducing a new type of weapon that's basically Cetsus. Make them light melee weapons that pair well together and can't be disarmed. Crushing damage, bit of armor penetration, evasion boost. I'd say maybe make it so that just wearing one is kinda meh, basically a slightly worse dagger since it can't be thrown, but using two is like being able to dual wield maces. I just wanna punch bad guys.

wiewich

Dec 9, 2015
I'll never get tired of going back for Isabella...

I ignored her in my origins, and now I even miss her ...

Me pretending it doesn't exist and therefore it technically still isn't finished - really hate that boss rush of an ending where not even all maxed stats can beat through it; you have no idea how many times people told me to cheat a bunch of God's Meads to healspam through all of it just for closure.

It may seem strange... but the final boss rush was not difficult at all (no cheats). Maybe because I went through the whole game with BS with and Inquisitor's robes with "mage build" or maybe because for the final battle I collected almost all possible buffs and perks from allies and collected all possible spells (wit out tf and akball), I got a perk from a kitsune shrine (I did this is for free statistics with meditation and got enlightenment). But apart from the minotaur king, the battles did not cause any difficulties at all, and the main villain... well, she tried to resist...

Returning to COC2, I love it no less than the first part, and I really like the fact that the followers are not just a harem in the hub but quite useful combat units. But there is no serious resistance in COC2 ... I am very grateful for the story of Gweyr (although, to be honest, I do not see anything sinister or dark in it) it appropriately dilutes the overall too relaxing atmosphere in the game and reminds that the Cult is, for once, dangerous. No seriously for me, most of the battles in COC2 are completed in 2-3 rounds when I issue AoE procast (current "build" arc canon, fireball and if it did not help Vitality Reap as a finisher) all the enemy party lies and does not twitch. There were only 2-3 events in the game where I had to change the party (Berwyn and Brienne in the pyromancer set) and that one was an endless battle and the second was not possible to win ... I'm not talking about the absence of addict mechanics, which, although annoying, added to the world COC1 entourage and danger (if there are corrupted minotaurs, return their addictive sperm from COC1).

But what I really miss in COC2 is the characters from COC1, in fact, I want to see the characters themselves more than their old content. It is clear that after the COC1 "events" they will change. Honestly, when I did the post with my idea, I already had some interactions with them, some chunks of memories that explained why they were here. And why does this damn Demoness one-shot all your game in the winter city without even giving one move! (I understand the game convention.) By indirect moments, it is noticeable that she has some kind of "god-like" power that would corrupt everything around so quickly and effectively. It all came together into the thought that maybe she could steal some of Mare's divine essence from COC1 before escaping through the portal to COC2. And since she could do this, it means she had to face the past champion and somehow knock him out and quite seriously. And then I noticed a loophole for the return of old characters who could follow the Demoness with the aim of revenge and in search of a cure for the old character while other NPCs from COC1 remained to care for the wounded. But due to the peculiarities of the portal (and our actions in the Divine Pussy quest), they had to break through a new one-time portal to the world of COC2, which would lead them to a safe but "corrupted" place Wayfort. Where they were provoked by the presence of Alraune and Begmot (I initially started from my passage where I saved their lives). It is a pity that the idea will remain an idea. Maybe one day I will write a fanfic on this topic.

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
While we're starting to see more and more viable ways of corrupting the champion, it's still really limited as to what we can do with our companions.
Would be great to be able to use bimbo brew and cowblood wine (or any upcoming demonic related transformatives) on at least certain members of the party.

May 20, 2021
I Think I already brought this up in some small capacity in another post on this thread, but I really would like to see all of Viviane's more unique items being usable on specific characters. Enemies, allies, neutral parties, it's all the same to me. It just feels like the massive potential they have is limited by the fact that only the pc can use them. Although, it is really funny to throw on as many of them on as you can at once and just watch as the champ gets more and less masculine in constant flux, double points if you have the hornet ring on too.

darthvaapad

Jun 1, 2021
i'd love the possibility to make some of the kitsunes concubine (especially Miko) as it would allow some of the content recently added to be re-playable (again the new Miko content) and Kiyoko doesn't really seem to have a problem with the PC taking more lovers/spouses/concubines.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Either I'm not finding the reason(s) why or it's just never explicitly been stated, but

Exactly why are ovipositors a no-go for CoC2? Is it the egg stuff that's a problem? Or because it's technically not a cock and therefore no?

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Exactly why are ovipositors a no-go for CoC2? Is it the egg stuff that's a problem? Or because it's technically not a cock and therefore no?

Yeah, it would have to be accounted for in several different respects: You would not be ejaculating semen, you'd be depositing eggs, that'd be a different form of pregnancy type to track for NPCs, and the fact that it'd depend on the Champion's genes and the writers do not want to track that for so many good reasons because the variables are a nightmare to keep abreast of.

Hypothetically, you could make it that the Champ can only deposit dud eggs, but that would still require: writing variant scenes to support an ovipositor across the whole game.

The game, to give some context, is already fucking huge. Collectively, it's longer than A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones (including the side stories). That's a fuckton of NPCs to account for. It would make regular cock scenes inaccessible as well, because an ovipositor is not a cock.

This is why the game also doesn't allow for pseudopenises. It's just too many parsers and scene variety to account for.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I Think I already brought this up in some small capacity in another post on this thread, but I really would like to see all of Viviane's more unique items being usable on specific characters. Enemies, allies, neutral parties, it's all the same to me. It just feels like the massive potential they have is limited by the fact that only the pc can use them.
Most characters who are not the Champion do not have a full stat block and all of their descriptive text is written by hand rather than being a whole mass of parser calls. That means that any scene using transformative accessories would also have to be written by hand, for every variation you might want to do. Needless to say, this is not a small undertaking. There's a reason that Companion TFing is limited to a set number of variables that their writers can plan around. Once you start trying to apply that to a broader selection of characters the amount of text would skyrocket.

Now, I think that if someone wanted to write a new NPC focused around the use of these items it would probably be accepted if it's done well enough and I could see maybe a specific scene or two written for existing characters and a particular item (assuming their writers are okay with it) but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anyone else to do that.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
I think an easy point of reference for how much additional work it would take to even approach the minimum required effort to do that is the comparison of the blurbs in the manticore nip TF (a TF I wrote specifically to the maximum capabilities of the parser system as a proof of concept) and their respective parsers relative to the text of a normal TF:
Normal TF:
You suddenly feel a sense of power, like every muscle in your body is getting supercharged! You stretch yourself out, feeling your muscles tighten and grow, becoming more and more visible with each passing second. <b>You haven't actually gotten any stronger, but you definitely <i>look</i> like you are!</b>

Manticore Nip version:
[char.isPC|You suddenly feel a sense of power, like every muscle in your body is getting supercharged!|You see [char.name] begin to move with a little more power in [char.hisHer] step.] [char.combatName] stretch[tps|es] [char.combatHimselfHerself] out, feeling [char.isPC|your|their] muscles tighten and grow, becoming more and more visible with each passing second. <b>[char.combatNames] ha[tps|s|ve]n't actually gotten any stronger, but [char.isPC|you|they] definitely <i>look</i> like [char.isPC|you|they] are!</b>

That's just for a minor increase in tone. Imagine what it's like for something like this from the Shield of Brawn:
As you deflect the worst of [attacker.combatNames] blow, you feel a surge of energy radiate up your arm and through your body. It feels as if your very muscles are surging and growing beneath your [pc.gear], strengthened and invigorated by the absorbed impact. Your shoulders widen, filling out your [pc.armor] even further. Not even your face escapes these changes. Your facial features sharpen, your jaw becomes more chiseled, and your eyebrows straighten. As the energy settles, you're left with a feeling of pride; [party.hasCompanions|not only did you lessen the force of a blow, you shouldered an attack that may well have hit [party.som|your companion|a companion]!]<b>You're now more fit and more masculine!</b>

Reactions: Squirrelwagon

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Needs more parsers.
Please don't hurt me, Balak.

But yeah, looks annoying and painful to do for several dozens of items. And still sucks we can't have a full manticore's tailcunt even if it's just a description and you can't really use it - and it's also likely a nice big indicator that a tailcock likely won't happen either.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
tailcock likely won't happen either

Nevermind the tailcock, how often is the Champ offered the option to tailpeg someone? Tailcock also producing cum would be annoying to account for... Like, it's a lot to consider when a significant portion of players don't play a Champion with a tail.

Reactions: Stupid_Goo

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Nevermind the tailcock, how often is the Champ offered the option to tailpeg someone? Tailcock also producing cum would be annoying to account for... Like, it's a lot to consider when a significant portion of players don't play a Champion with a tail.
Heathens I tell ya.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Often torn into pieces amongst four arms (which will never happen because people wanna use them for combat), tail/s and having both.

Being a weirdo sucks sometimes, having wonderful ideas only to be told it won't happen because too much work or you're in the minority...

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Often torn into pieces amongst four arms (which will never happen because people wanna use them for combat), tail/s and having both.

Being a weirdo sucks sometimes, having wonderful ideas only to be told it won't happen because too much work or you're in the minority...
Ideas are only as good as people willing to implement them.

May 20, 2021
Most characters who are not the Champion do not have a full stat block and all of their descriptive text is written by hand rather than being a whole mass of parser calls. That means that any scene using transformative accessories would also have to be written by hand, for every variation you might want to do. Needless to say, this is not a small undertaking. There's a reason that Companion TFing is limited to a set number of variables that their writers can plan around. Once you start trying to apply that to a broader selection of characters the amount of text would skyrocket.

Now, I think that if someone wanted to write a new NPC focused around the use of these items it would probably be accepted if it's done well enough and I could see maybe a specific scene or two written for existing characters and a particular item (assuming their writers are okay with it) but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for anyone else to do that.
yeah I could definitely see anything beyond some very sparse usage getting totally bloated extremely fast. Which in a way I kinda meant to acknowledge and then just, didn't? when I say have them be usable I do absolutely mean within the context of a few specific scenes. I'd have to either have straight up no idea how game development works or be the most entitled bitch in the fucken seven seas to want any more than that. As for writing a character based around one of the items, I'll probably take a crack at it whenever I work up the nerve.

Quicksilver Tongue

Apr 2, 2021
Collectively, it's longer than A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones (including the side stories).

It wouldn't be nearly so long if not for the gratuitous excessiveness and purpleness of the writing. I know, some people would say that's the point, I'm not saying every scene needs to be boiled down to a paragraph, but three-page long romance novels are excessive for all but the most story-crucial encounters.

Reactions: Kesil

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
id love to see some owl people perhaps a snowy owl based one or basically just more bird people in general though i would love a non harpy bird tf that has back wings and a bird tail!
for a anthro version of taeleer's to tf into
maybe also a anthro deer tf item
also i know we have the fox berry what about some anthro fox npcs id love to romance a arctic fox anthro
and lastly id love to marry kohaku she is my top kitsune (sorry kiyoko) or at least make her part of my haram or even have my kits and speaking of the kitsune a male kitsune to romance

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
I would like a proper set of mage robes at some point.

I mean we now have an enormous variety of weapons already yet I'm still running around in my start-the-game apprentice robes because they have the highest combined evasion and ward. Meanwhile the other armors are rather uninteresting (or transform you like the witch set for example).

Maybe we can raid Mathia's closet during Berwyn Quest 2? She sould have some appropriate stuff...

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
I want a Lupercalia, and I want a spank-based fertility increase for all the interested folks of Hawkethorne. Let me keep a wolf mask for afterwards as a souvenir.

I mean, religious festivals should be an integral part of life in a backward town such as Hawkethorne... even if Carmen is the sort of vampire that sucks all the fun out of things.

And now that I think about it...

If you ever played Sunless Sea and visited Visage, there's some good inspiration there. If you haven't, coughSavincough, go play it. Thoroughly recommended.

I would like a proper set of mage robes at some point.

I would like an improper and outrageous set of mage robes. All style, no function.

47830_41010.jpg

Reactions: HavocHive55

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
A sentient weapon like Modwyr from Pillars of Eternity 2, but WAY more sexual. And the more you fight with it and the longer you have it equipped, the stronger it can get or have events that can make it stronger, what have you. We've had sentient armor like Nova in TiTS or the other one in CoC1, I think a weapon would be a neat and freakier change.

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
"Sheathe me, you big stud! Sheathe me harder! Make me feel like a sword!"
Basically. Talk about how right you hold their handle and such. Polish and sharpen them while naked or whatever. Basically like that "Gunplay" talk Steele asks Evening in TiTS, but like, for real this time.

Mizukage

Mar 16, 2021
Would it be possible to set it up so that people who buy the game on Steam get updates more often then people who are free play but less often then people that continuously support the game on patreonesque websites?

LuciusCypher

Apr 29, 2021
I wonder if it's possible to learn how to get your own Quasi-Mech suit from Kazuo. Maybe do enough quests for him and he'll teach you how to make a prototype of your own, and encourage you to use it frequently against the various beasties of the Frostmarches. I figured it would grant you a lot of defensive buffs, but comes with some drawbacks like being a once-per-battle ability, so you can lose it if you get stunned/proned, maybe a Thunder Weakness too. But still, magitech wood mecha would be awesome to have.