What content would you like added?

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Sound like an interesting idea. Can’t wait to see more of your project. Still seems like it would be tough to make a squirming mass of tentacles and cocks seem cute
I imagine it'd look similar to a hedgehog. Just with tentacles instead of quills

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
How about adding a Brienne futa? So the double pregnancy with her would no longer be a unique event! And maybe we could revisit the legendary Herm/Futa Helix!

While I would love myself some futa Brienne. I think Wsan was going with a duality thing with the Dominant big cock male Brint and the Submissive Big Tittied female Brienne. While the idea of giving her a cock and turning Brienne into some sort of Switch would be interesting Wsan may find it too much work or might find just sticking a cock on Brienne not what her character is about (to be honest tho, that dream scene with Demon Brienne is fucking hot both ways and I wish the Dialogue with Kassyra afterward was effected if you were going down the romance route with her. It's weird hearing my character insult Kassyra knowing nothing of love when I am trying to romance her.)

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Brienne will get scenes with the magicock when it's added to the game but at this point the chances of her walking around with a proper dick are slim. There's a number of factors at play but chief among them is that it's an added burden for all of the other writers who don't necessarily have as much time as I do to accommodate for it. If you think about it, I'm the one with the most available time. Savin still writes for TiTS and SKoW has Patreon obligations (I don't know how she does it). Tobs is a free spirit who writes what he likes. So just because I could potentially put in all the work for futa Brienne, that doesn't make it a good idea.

Also it might be because I'm knee-deep in big projects but the thought of going through every bit of Brienne's content right now and modifying it to accommodate for a dick makes me tired. So even the "I could potentially put in all the work" bit isn't really true. Maybe in 2025, but don't hold your breath.

Chudlunk

Jan 30, 2020
Unfortunately I'm in the business of holding breath. But likely because I don't have a proper respect for the reasons behind this choice. I liked Brint but just wanted him to be a futa, and I would be perfectly satisfied with all his scenes just changing their references around.

I understand that the Brint to Brienne change is supposed to be heavier than that, but to be honest all the differences in personality besides the physical irked me and I hated them.

Brint went from Chad Thundercock to meek milk annoyance.(seriously I want her to stop bugging me about her tits, please help...) Some of Brints personality is preserved in Brienne, but the change, both to its credit and discredit, seems to intend at being larger than this and I don't care for any of it.

I would be perfectly comfortable with every Brint scene working for Brienne with a simple name and pronoun change. I'd accept this without batting an eye. Big cock Brienne is my theoretical perfect waifu, and yet she is ever out of reach.

I came here to get futadommed, and the dommiest person in town was a dude. I turned him into a girl expecting the obvious, but was left out to dry.

When I turned Brint into Brienne didn't want Brint gone, I wanted him to to fit. But apparently the only option was killing him.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Unfortunately I'm in the business of holding breath. But likely because I don't have a proper respect for the reasons behind this choice. I liked Brint but just wanted him to be a futa, and I would be perfectly satisfied with all his scenes just changing their references around.

I understand that the Brint to Brienne change is supposed to be heavier than that, but to be honest all the differences in personality besides the physical irked me and I hated them.

Brint went from Chad Thundercock to meek milk annoyance.(seriously I want her to stop bugging me about her tits, please help...) Some of Brints personality is preserved in Brienne, but the change, both to its credit and discredit, seems to intend at being larger than this and I don't care for any of it.

I would be perfectly comfortable with every Brint scene working for Brienne with a simple name and pronoun change. I'd accept this without batting an eye. Big cock Brienne is my theoretical perfect waifu, and yet she is ever out of reach.

I came here to get futadommed, and the dommiest person in town was a dude. I turned him into a girl expecting the obvious, but was left out to dry.

When I turned Brint into Brienne didn't want Brint gone, I wanted him to to fit. But apparently the only option was killing him.

If you want Futadom you can become Arona's sub. As for the Armour? I think they gave a lore reason why Brint turned from dom to sub to justify the armor's existence. Think it was about being used to turn males into subby females in case there are few female cowgirls for breeding. I may be wrong and pulling that out of my arse but in my defense, I am very tired atm haha.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Except... Brint really isn't that dommy. He prefers to be on top but is willing to switch things around on occasion and he's only aggressive about it if you agree to play along. In most cases he's kind of a big sweetie who really wants to make sure you feel as good as he's going to.

Contrast Evelyn, who's a very loving domme but makes it very clear that you are there to serve her and the only reason you're ever going to be on the giving end is when she allows it. And then contrast either of these options to, say, Dom!Arona. It's hard to get much dommier than 'You have no say in the sex options and if she gets too horny while in the party she'll just grab you and fuck you wherever and whenever'.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Maybe in 2025, but don't hold your breath.
when you say "maybe in 2025" do you mean that possibly by 2025 we will have this content? or will it be like cyberpunk 2077?
If you want Futadom you can become Arona's sub. As for the Armour? I think they gave a lore reason why Brint turned from dom to sub to justify the armor's existence. Think it was about being used to turn males into subby females in case there are few female cowgirls for breeding. I may be wrong and pulling that out of my arse but in my defense, I am very tired atm haha.
if I remember correctly, Sanders explains that the golden armor was created by the Marefolk to transform the males! I imagine that the fact that Brint was totally feminized instead of becoming a Faux Cow, was probably a mistake in the "ritual", since the spell was not made for minotaurs! (or magic was already old! Remember children, always check the validity before wearing magic armor!)
and as for the personality change, considering even the dreams that Brint was having, I think Brienne would simply be Brint's ideal woman!

Reactions: GraphiteCrow

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
when you say "maybe in 2025" do you mean that possibly by 2025 we will have this content? or will it be like cyberpunk 2077?

if I remember correctly, Sanders explains that the golden armor was created by the Marefolk to transform the males! I imagine that the fact that Brint was totally feminized instead of becoming a Faux Cow, was probably a mistake in the "ritual", since the spell was not made for minotaurs! (or magic was already old! Remember children, always check the validity before wearing magic armor!)
and as for the personality change, considering even the dreams that Brint was having, I think Brienne would simply be Brint's ideal woman!

Probably, as I said I was tired and stupid XD

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So I might have missed this but incase this isn't a thing here goes. (Spoilers for winter city ahead so don't click if you haven't beaten it.)
When you fuck Kass you get to see several reactions, mainly wtf from your companions. I hope to see a follow up talk with one of your companions. Cait or Ryn might be prime since they are both greatly affected by demons directly. Something like "I understand the temptation, but please we care for you and don't want to see you turned into a demonic fuck beast." I'm no writer but if something like that is in it would be a cool little follow up for when you return to hq. Again if I missed a scene like this of your companions showing worry/ annoyance with you fucking Kass right after such a pivotal moment sorry.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I don't understand why Brienne would be worried or bothered by the PC fucking Kass! when we found Brint, he had no idea who the demon was and only joined the party because he had nothing better to do!
The contents of her conversation are basically along the lines of
"Dick her down until she's eating out of your hand, and don't forget to do the same to me."

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
The contents of her conversation are basically along the lines of
"Dick her down until she's eating out of your hand, and don't forget to do the same to me."

Happy ending of the game, Brienne holds Kas down while you fuck her... honestly jsut give me a scene where Brienne holds anyone down while you fuck them (but in a hot dommy way not a rapey way)

Reactions: Salomon

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I kind of like the idea of a Valentine's event with your party members, kind of like the snow day event in CoC, ending with a possible encounter with Kasyrra at night. Maybe some kind of Valentine's chocolate key item you could give to a character of your choice, with a special bit of extra dialogue from them if you give it to them.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Egging up others yourself is off the table. Cait can get egged by the Drider though.