What content would you like added?

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
I know Fenoxo doesn't really want to add content from CoC I to the second version.

But the tentacle beast was my sexual fantasy. I want him back as an encounter in the forest.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I know Fenoxo doesn't really want to add content from CoC I to the second version.

But the tentacle beast was my sexual fantasy. I want him back as an encounter in the forest.
The tentacle beast was a corrupted mutant plant, the result of years and years of corruption distorting nature, since in CoC1 more than 20 years have passed since the demons had appeared!
there would be no way for such a thing to arise in Savarra like that, since in CoC2, we are still at stage 1 of contamination, at most!
Unless it was created artificially, like Alraune, it's just that much more heinous!

Good luck coding this!

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
The tentacle beast was a corrupted mutant plant, the result of years and years of corruption distorting nature, since in CoC1 more than 20 years have passed since the demons had appeared!
there would be no way for such a thing to arise in Savarra like that, since in CoC2, we are still at stage 1 of contamination, at most!
Unless it was created artificially, like Alraune, it's just that much more heinous!

Good luck coding this!

How about a "baby" tentacle beast, that starts spawning after defeatin Alraune?
Basically a slow, moving bush with vines as tentacles. It battles alone and despite being slow, it gets 2 turns and is tanky.

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
Basically a slow, moving bush with vines as tentacles. It battles alone and despite being slow, it gets 2 turns and is tanky.
You would basically be bringing a Myrellion Cockvine to Savarra!
In fact, as CoC2 uses the TiTS source code as a base, maybe you can find the texts in the system!

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
In fact, as CoC2 uses the TiTS source code as a base, maybe you can find the texts in the system!
That's not how that works. We've got a few bits and pieces in the core components like the parser and appearance screen and the like, but none of the actual content is there

Iara

Mar 5, 2020

That's not how that works. We've got a few bits and pieces in the core components like the parser and appearance screen and the like, but none of the actual content is there

Darn. I thought it could work.
I have never ever played TiTS nor do I plan to. But I absolutely love the name. It's funny.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
With all this talk of punishing Alissa really makes me want to force her to watch the champ and Ryn get married and get it on. I’d love to see her reaction to Ryn impregnating the champ in front of her

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Maybe the next project can involve piracy in a Fantasy Caribbean or something and be called Adventure: Shifting Seas. Because if there's a third thing people around here care about it's dat ASS...

I totally can't wait for their foray into RTS war games, they can call it Commander: United Military. I know not many people are into RTS games so CUM would be an acquired taste.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Petplay stuff I want someone to take my pc on a walk or my pc to take someone on a walk and collars I'd love some

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Not sure if it's been discussed or not but I'd like Ivris to have some sex scenes eventually I mean the way she moves already is amazing imagine her using w/e she does to "see" in the bedroom.

Reactions: Salomon

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Not sure if it's been discussed or not but I'd like Ivris to have some sex scenes eventually I mean the way she moves already is amazing imagine her using w/e she does to "see" in the bedroom.
I think its been stated that they dont want to give the starter npcs sex scenes, so that it doesnt take 4 hours for people to leave town, like with TiTs and Tavros.
Leorah is a stated exception, as they needed stuff to go with unlocking the ranger skills.
that said, locking other npc scenes and events behind levels or progress would be a good way to add some content to these characters without paralyzing newcomers. I sure wouldnt mind that!

Speaking of starter npcs, we need more goblins! one's just a step above generic cultist and the other has no sex scenes, its criminal!

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Speaking of starter npcs, we need more goblins! one's just a step above generic cultist and the other has no sex scenes, its criminal!

When Nelia told me she had a daughter in the area I searched high and low for her, unless she became the Goblin cultist in Harvest Valley I never found her (because I figured she was not implemented.)

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
I don't think it will ever happen but I wish we could have more starting races. it's the dichotomy of thinking it could be fun to play a goblin character but can't figure out an in-character reason for my character wanting to become a Goblin. I rarely use transformations unless I can figure out a reason why my character would want to use them. Like a Herm Barbarian taking Loft Cakes, brute beets, and minoblood wine to become bigger and Stronger while drinking Bovine Sherry and purple eggs to become more womanly. Guess that's more a "Me" problem haha

Last edited:

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Would be neat to have a little scene explaining why High Priestess Elthara doesnt just chug a lot of ice wine to take care of her libido problem. Besides the obvious "Only the pc is able to be affected so strongly and upfront by tf items," it'd be cute little flavor if she WAS drinking nothing but icewine (Responsibly, of course) in order to slowly curb her tainted appetite, too slow for us to see the effects in the game's timeline.

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Would be neat to have a little scene explaining why High Priestess Elthara doesnt just chug a lot of ice wine to take care of her libido problem. Besides the obvious "Only the pc is able to be affected so strongly and upfront by tf items," it'd be cute little flavor if she WAS drinking nothing but icewine (Responsibly, of course) in order to slowly curb her tainted appetite, too slow for us to see the effects in the game's timeline.

there would be something depressingly funny about an alcoholic high priestess.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
You might be happy to hear that I'm working on something like that! It's a newborn tentacle beast, a mutant spawn of the Alraune, that can either be raised and tamed to become a pet and summon or shooed away to become a combat encounter.

I've got about half the content I've planned for him written so if things go smoothly he might be on the docket by the end of the year.

Iara

Mar 5, 2020
You might be happy to hear that I'm working on something like that! It's a newborn tentacle beast, a mutant spawn of the Alraune, that can either be raised and tamed to become a pet and summon or shooed away to become a combat encounter.

I've got about half the content I've planned for him written so if things go smoothly he might be on the docket by the end of the year.
Absolutely amazing! Score!
Your efforts are not disregarded. Thanks a lot! ♥
If you need help in any way, hit me up. Such as feedback or something.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016

Sound like an interesting idea. Can’t wait to see more of your project. Still seems like it would be tough to make a squirming mass of tentacles and cocks seem cute

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Sound like an interesting idea. Can’t wait to see more of your project. Still seems like it would be tough to make a squirming mass of tentacles and cocks seem cute
I imagine it'd look similar to a hedgehog. Just with tentacles instead of quills