GUYS...

I got some art to post soon

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Rowr!!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
@William. Damn, now I want Riley on the ship, asap!

You sure that isn't Erra?
Pretty sure Erra doesn't have a white stripe in her hair.
Also pretty sure Erra has a completely different colour skintone.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Erra has a darker skin tone, and I don't recall her having freckles.
Riley (not to be confused with the buffalo woman) is William's character that is featured in a few images with other characters (and a short story or two if I'm not mistaken). She isn't a character your Steele encounters in the game.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
@William. Damn, now I want Riley on the ship, asap!

Pretty sure Erra doesn't have a white stripe in her hair.
Also pretty sure Erra has a completely different colour skintone.

1.) Me too, but I'll settle for Erra in my bed when it suits me.
2.) Riley doesn't either, it's an effect of the lighting.
3.) Erra is definitely more Chocolate to Riley's Mocha, so yeah that's right. xD

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Casts vote for ship Riley

Honestly at this point William has teased us so much with that stream of art that it is just cruel! ;_;

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
For some reason I thought a red (or maybe purple) beret would fit the steel tech costume better

Edit I wrote better instead of beret

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
For some reason i thought a red (or maybe purple) better would fit the steel tech costume better

Ever since I played the game I thought the outfit design was a reference to the Pittsburgh Steelers Football Team costume, which is main black secondary gold like the Steele suit in-game. I thought it was the joke, because Savin named the PC's half-sister, Shade, as Shade Irons. ## Steele... Irons...

But from what I've heard, it was never actually a reference to the costume. So I dunno. Anno from Cheshire was the first time we saw the Steele Suit, so maybe she just took it in her own creative direction, maybe the joke came from her and was just quietly adopted.

The origin, to me, is the epitome of :iiam:

moobere

May 19, 2017
Will quick question here that I may have missed in game but who is the leader of the Jumpers? Is it Shock or LDC?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Will quick question here that I may have missed in game but who is the leader of the Jumpers? Is it Shock or LDC?

Shock Hopper. Savin left it off as LDC being big bunny boi but when the story thread was left dangling I gently corded it into him having been such a good fuck that Vanika (SH) let him lead and she kind of acquiesced because she's a total size queen whore and that takes precedent over being a crazy murderous bitch.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
First Womb
* Belly, Size Rating: 0
* Pregnancy, Type: Laquine
* Pregnancy, Gestation Time: 17 days 7 hours 42 minutes
* Pregnancy, Incubation Speed Modifier: 1050 %
* Pregnancy, Offspring Count: 3

:catte:

Reactions: sumgai

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Go home Jewel, you're drunk.

Reactions: SeriousBlueJewel

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
rileyPetplayAleTs28.png

Riley doing what she does best: being your pet. You'll note that leash isn't suitable for dog-walking... but it is suitable for bitch-breeding.

There'll be more tonight !

I’d imagine anno sitting on her face and being the top dog

Shock Hopper. Savin left it off as LDC being big bunny boi but when the story thread was left dangling I gently corded it into him having been such a good fuck that Vanika (SH) let him lead and she kind of acquiesced because she's a total size queen whore and that takes precedent over being a crazy murderous bitch.

As much as Dom’s they are, they still go weak in the knees for someone as hung as the minotaur king from coc 1

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
1.) Me too, but I'll settle for Erra in my bed when it suits me.
I now have thoughts of two subby mocha and chocolate puppies laying in my bed. One's face beneath my thighs, the other's leash yanked on a good thrust ... and then huskar Anno butt torpedos in like R.Mika.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake