William's Wall

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So...how many universe's in TiTs does Will's OC exist...maybe shes already a jumper slave in our universe...

I'll have you know she's a public domain pet. Anyone can be her Master or Mistress.

rileyRohezk.png

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I'll have you know she's a public domain pet. Anyone can be her Master or Mistress.

rileyRohezk.png

her and anno will be best friends

also, she reminds me a lot of syri

with the earlier topic with Bianca not liking bimbo crew, what about pexia?

Last edited:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Finished Bianca Stealth Sex for Mother's Day. Have some more future proofed bits to add when I look at it again. 5000 words tonight. Back to C10 yet again. It'll be ready to implement. Not in time for Mother's day, granted, but I wanted to do something nice for her given the date.

[Stealth Sex] was meant to be part of Bianca's sexpac, where after you can start penetrating her (among other things) you can get handjobs, titfucks, and blowjobs under the table from her. All of those were PC oriented, so I decided to let the PC perform cunnilingus on her in an ostensibly public environment. All you have to do to access it is [Eat Her Out] once, which means you need max familiarity and have been doing her quite a bit.

edit: Edited and checked the scene. Deece bit of pussylicking for anyone who wants to give a tired mom some needed relief.

Last edited:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Finished Bianca Stealth Sex for Mother's Day. Have some more future proofed bits to add when I look at it again. 5000 words tonight. Back to C10 yet again. It'll be ready to implement. Not in time for Mother's day, granted, but I wanted to do something nice for her given the date.

[Stealth Sex] was meant to be part of Bianca's sexpac, where after you can start penetrating her (among other things) you can get handjobs, titfucks, and blowjobs under the table from her. All of those were PC oriented, so I decided to let the PC perform cunnilingus on her in an ostensibly public environment. All you have to do to access it is [Eat Her Out] once, which means you need max familiarity and have been doing her quite a bit.

edit: Edited and checked the scene. Deece bit of pussylicking for anyone who wants to give a tired mom some needed relief.

Sounds like its time to get into TiTs again... just sucks there's no Cloud saving for it, new system means I'll have to start over again. :c

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
You mentioned that steele will be affected by Leila's pheromones and could even become addicted to them, so i was wondering would Leila be affected the same way if steele has a pheromone perk, like Musky Pheromones, alpha scent, or Jungle Queen Scent?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Lol, addicted to each others scent, that'll be funny.

"I need you"
"no, i neeeeed you!"
"i need you more!"
"NO, I NEED YOU THE MOST!"
She doesn't get addicted like a player would to her (hee hee) she just notices and get's mega horny. Which is saying something, considering the size of her bulge.

@kachowski labowski

c95512e4f6.jpg

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
She doesn't get addicted like a player would to her (hee hee) she just notices and get's mega horny. Which is saying something, considering the size of her bulge.

@kachowski labowski

c95512e4f6.jpg

"Hey you can't smuggle that mega length sausage out of this store! ... oh, you're a Laquine, excuse me."

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I was playing pretend that I was a grocery store owner who happened to see that walk on by while knowing very little of alien sexual anatomy.

Yes it was weirdly specific.

I'm very hyped for your text to grace the screen. Also, I want to hit you because I read the love and sex pack for Bianca. I'm not crying, baka!

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018

@kachowski labowski

c95512e4f6.jpg

"Hey you can't smuggle that mega length sausage out of this store! ... oh, you're a Laquine, excuse me."

or she could smuggle it down steele's throat :)))))))))

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Ummm I can't find her stand on any of the three planets she frequents. Where has the foxy milf gone to?
Apparently, she was on Mhen'ga but a bug has her medical stand missing. Still can't find how to trigger the new content though. I have her 49 familiarity and all that.
Found I wasn't using a backer build, wasn't aware that was just a "for the month" thing where we got free builds. Backed and now enjoying some under bar cover action.<3

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
With walnut and chestnut, is one of them supposed to be darker? Cuz I noticed that the purple eyed rat is a bit more darker than the blond

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I've been... courting Bianca once more since I got back into TiTs again, and It's got me wondering... is there plans to add SyriQuest to the selection of stories Steele can recount for her after completion?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I've been... courting Bianca once more since I got back into TiTs again, and It's got me wondering... is there plans to add SyriQuest to the selection of stories Steele can recount for her after completion?

Eventually, but I'm pretty unmotivated to do anything Syri-related while she's sitting in the limbo that quest puts her in.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
4200 words toward Kase Spoiling, it'll be done tomorrow. Pretty meaty content here! Afterwards, I'll start on Zaika Hydra. Kase's Spoiling will involve getting to blow him under a desk or ride his lap. Simple stuff. For fans of the kitty boy, they might appreciate getting to make some sweet, sweet love to him.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Oh since @null_blank is here s/he'll be happy to know that Kase gives a good oral creampie, and this is after the PC (bimbo or snakebyte) cums themselves from being his cock-socket.

"I-I'm cumming, capt... cap... [pc.name]!" Thick ropes of kaithrit seed vent past your [pc.lips], gloopy ambrosia spilling into your throat, painting it white with a viscous not unlike the texture of an extra creamy shake. Sperm-packed boi-jism coat your esophagus on the way down, forming into lumps that your body reflexively swallows, depositing the fluid heat in your gut. Because he's mashed himself to your [pc.face], you don't get a proper taste, his teeming balls pulsing the reservoir of his hot burden to another one. Hilted on Kase's cock, you can feel the pounding of his heartbeat as your two bodies give and take respectively.

The seemingly-endless cascade of his weighty outpour eventually comes to an end - outside. Kase withdraws, cum erupting in your mouth, and then splattering across your [pc.face]. {hasLongTongue: Like a frog catching its prey, you whip out your tongue like a whip and ravel it around his length, jerking the last of his copious loads into your open [pc.lips]. /else: Before any of it falls into wastedness, you keep your mouth wide open, roll out your tongue, and lift your [pc.hands] so that nothing is wasted, letting the bottom-boy paste you until he has nothing left to give.}