William's Wall

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
After reading Love & Sex pack, a few worries pop into mind. Namely Bimbo Kiro, Mitzi, and drugged up Amber. Will any of these characters present problems due to her daughter?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I take it is that she’ll be disappointed?
Mitzi I can see explained off, might make her tense, but you saved the poor gob and she has nowhere else to go where you could guarantee her safety. Kiro to, just weren't fast enough, couldn't leave her to be sold to someone who didn't care. But Amber after all the drugs, might need a lie along with Reaha cured? However, all 3 in the same domain ... I don't know if the good doctor won't crumble.
I could maybe see her start testing, and successfully manufacturing, ways to reverse the effects. A win for Steele Co and for Bianca to conquer past demons ... provided you're willing to show your deep pockets and dedication to fixing them. Would entirely be up to Will to even bother with it though, and not just make her walkout at the sight of one of them.

Last edited:

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Mitzi I can see explained off, might make her tense, but you saved the poor gob and she has nowhere else to go where you could guarantee her safety. Kiro to, just weren't fast enough, couldn't leave her to be sold to someone who didn't care. But Amber after all the drugs, might need a lie along with Reaha cured? However, all 3 in the same domain ... I don't know if the good doctor won't crumble.
I could maybe see her start testing, and successfully manufacturing, ways to reverse the effects. A win for Steele Co and for Bianca to conquer past demons ... provided you're willing to show your deep pockets and dedication to fixing them. Would entirely be up to Will to even bother with it though, and not just make her walkout at the sight of one of them.

makes sense, it would be awesome if Bianca was involved with curing Mitzi of the bimbofication

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
wait why would amber make her mad, Amber was stuck somewhere alone and half-feral and I tried to save her, she's not even addicted to harmful drugs like Mitzi. I actively want to cure her. Like, I hope that wouldn't make her just run off.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
wait why would amber make her mad, Amber was stuck somewhere alone and half-feral and I tried to save her, she's not even addicted to harmful drugs like Mitzi. I actively want to cure her. Like, I hope that wouldn't make her just run off.

They're talking about drugged up Amber, not default Amber.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

Earlier in this thread, like way earlier, I talked about how Bianca would react to certain characters. If the PC engages in Slavery and does some heinous stuff, then she would obviously leave and be very, very pissed.

But you would have a chance to explain or excuse some things.

1) Amber: that is very clearly not your fault, and you can prove it. Having her on board may be distasteful, but it means there's a chance to save her, and it keeps her from being enslaved.

2) Mitzi: again, not your fault, and you can even tell Bianca about what happened at Tarkus. Same as above. Better that Mitzi be with you than have no chance of recovering ever again.

3) Sera: This is a hard sell, but there is an idea to eloquently explain what happened to Sera, the Tarratch responsible for her debt (and we all know how fucked up they are), and that Sera actually finds some stability under you care for the duration of her indenturehood.

4) Roo, as a slave: This would not be excusable. Roo would tell Bianca in plain terms that she is a slave, and that you bought her as one. Bianca would not be terribly upset, but she would be miffed that you have an opportunity to free someone from a lifetime of captivity and are choosing not to.

5) Reaha: Possibly miffed, but if you're helping her recover, no, she'd be fine.

6) Kiro Bimbo: Difficult to say at this moment. Bimbo Kiro waltzes around and proudly carries herself as your property. There's no way it could be hidden. The sight, and the questions, would be hazardous to your relationship.

7) Penny Bimbo: Bianca couldn't know. She'd be disappointed, but decide that's ultimately how Penny must have always been.

Bianca has always been built around the PC who is not engaging in darker, corruptive aspects, so I think this reflects that well enough so far.

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Oh if it's drugged up Amber then yeah. Didn't even think about slave Sera... frankly I would prefer domme Sera if I could have her as a crewmate, but I can hardly explain that weird meta stuff to her... good to hear it won't be a total relationship-breaker.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I briefly alluded to an active development that would affecting my work in my latest poll post on Patreon, but I want to go into more detail and what it means for me going forward, among other things.

After May is over, I will no longer be taking on commissions due to the amount of time that is available for me to work between C10 and TiTS. My contributions to CoC2 won't end, not just yet, but so far this year I've been getting hit with twist after sidewinder of changes that present opportunities I'm not keen on missing. I've made plans only for the next month, on cue, to upset them and launch a torpedo at the broadside of my productivity, and if I don't get ahead of these problems I'm going to be in deep trouble.

To that end, no more commissions after May. I never made Commissions my focus, just Patreon stuff, but occasionally I would take on high-interest and quick productions like Anno Facesitting. Everything I do for TiTS can now be done under hours, and I can devote most of my time to the game, as I've always wanted to do.

Given my growing responsibilities as a regular writer for TiTS, I've configured my Picarto.tv Account and will now be regularly streaming TiTS writing. I'll be posting it in the Public Fenchat Discord and streaming for about four hours on average as much as I can. Last night I did the first stream, did 3000 words of Roo Crew in four hours, and moved on to C10 and got even more done. By doing this I hope to spur some extra forward momentum, and I think it has good odds. I am only active late in the evenings, but with any luck some of you can stop by, read what's going on, and make suggestions as I work. I'm curious to see where it will go from here.

That's my update for now. I promised Cat Harem Pregnancy in CoC2 this month, and there is still my open idea to accept a commission to give Kurako, the kitsune ninja, pregnancy as well, but given what I've talked about and the state of my month and the great desire to reorganize myself and get into a proper routine and schedule, I'm worried about that. I've still got quite a few C10 sex scenes to go through, and I'm eager to get a Bianca Mother's Day scene out.

I'll do my very best. Note: this does not mean I'm stopping the monthly content polls, just no more direct commissions.

Lastly, I'm getting a pic of Anno(Huskar) facesitting Riley. It's about time :gizz:

33419f47ab.jpg

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Couldn't Steele say to Bianca that they failed to get their in time/fight through the mad doctor labyrinth (That VR mini adventure) to save Kiro before what happened to her. Also does Bianca know Kiro if not wouldn't she just think Kiro was also like that just like with Penny. But if not how hazardous would it be will she leave forever or having to do something to make it up to Bianca and Kiro

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
Slyveren Suckslut is now available in Cherry's

I'm guessing that what I'm failing with her is a willpower check. Would you be willing to say what the willpower check you have to beat is? I'm curious if it's actually reachable for my character, or if it's so far away that I shouldn't bother trying to see that scene. Thank you!

Last edited:

moobere

May 19, 2017
I'm guessing that what I'm failing with her is a willpower check. Would you be willing to say what the willpower check you have to beat is? I'm curious if it's actually reachable for my character, or if it's so far away that I shouldn't bother trying to see that scene. Thank you!
Yeah, I have 495 (cheater alert hi) willpower you get a option to resist her or give in idk what at but its there.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

The only Willpower check in her content is actually trying to force Cunnilingus or Anilingus, you get to choose everywhere else. I believe the Willpower check for it is having >66-percent of your maximum Willpower. So if you're level 10 you need 33 Willpower.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Will bianca leave the player forever if they have if they have characters like bimbo kiro on the crew or can the player salvage the relationship

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
As you could be anywhere in the world, without holding you to any specific time, can you give a rough time and timezone for when this would be so i can convert it and hopefully catch it?
Well, he just started streaming less than thirty minutes ago, so that might give you some idea ; )

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
As you could be anywhere in the world, without holding you to any specific time, can you give a rough time and timezone for when this would be so i can convert it and hopefully catch it?

I live on the US East Coast. It's currently 1:30am. I sleep during the days and work during the long, comfy, quiet nights.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Another 3000 (rounding) words towards Roo, and that finishes her [Kiss] scene.

Theses options are as thick as her undressing :v

As I've been writing them I've been tying them into future sex scenes or laying groundwork for more interesting dynamic events. For example, after getting an ambush kiss from Roo, you can fuck her against the ship's bulkhead. Naughty felines!

Also, as you can Kiss her at any time in her interactions, Roo reacts differently to these things based on Slave or Free status.

What happens when you kiss Free Roo while she's exceptionally horny?

// roo Free and High Lust

Roo's hands curl around your collarbone, and she makes a show of acquiescing. But she has other ideas. Ideas an enslaved kaithrit could never act on. {rooCrotchNotExposed: She pulls away her lower clothes and flings them across the room, pivoting until she's poised to bury you under her wide bubble-ass. "No," she hisses. "Look how wet I've gotten, [pc.name]. You can't just walk into a girl's room, give her a kiss like that, and leave her. I'm the one who does the teasing around here."

Blood rockets to your crotch as the snowy mountain drifts closer to your [pc.face]. Torrents of girl-cum flume down her inner-thighs, collecting in the borders of her fuzzy 'socks'. "Eat me out. I'm so horny, [pc.name]....." she half-mews your name, wiggling her hips to send a lovely anticipatory thrill through you. "Can't you see that? So... I'm gonna sit on your face, and I'm gonna make it really good for you too."

Next thing you know, it's dark, and very, very fragrant.

[Next] \\ Go to Sixty-Nine Oral (PC Bottom)

I have to find time to read through all of this again. My grasp of her content is still fairly loose after jumping around so many times since 2019, and I need to make sure dots get connected. I also need to go back and add Vibrator checks to all these events, when they're on. And some more little reactions based on her status.

Arod15st

Feb 9, 2019
What's not to love? giant asses and wet snatches crushing your face and starving you of oxygen as you lavish them with nose and tongue... mmmm.

Just don't kill me by snu snu that's all I ask hint I want a bad end where Steele literally dies by snu snu

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I’d love to watch you stream, but that site won’t let me sign up cuz it asks for a website