William's Wall

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
You're killing me, Smalls!

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
So they are chacolate with walnut and chestnut filling?

I wonder if William ever thought of making his own game? I see it being filled with buns, and a lot of submissive content

Let's not try to get William overworked, haven't we learned from Savin about that yet?

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I wonder if William ever thought of making his own game? I see it being filled with buns, and a lot of submissive content

No thanks. I'd rather do what Nonesuch does and write my own little fiction stories set in a world or two to share with my audience.

In other news I want to get back to TiTS soon, but C10 requires a bit of a dwindling crunch. Adjusting to new, surprising opportunities is still taking it's toll. I'll have more to talk about on the CoC2 and TiTS front soon, particularly with approaching Patreon content. I need to playtest the Slyveren and read it thoroughly, given the amount of moving parts, and I also still need to give Vahn's scene a glance. Hoping to do this by Sunday.

There are TiTS hours to put in for the coming week too. I'm going to split them between Roo and the next Zheng Shi deck so we can start laying out the future of the Jumpers and the Rats.

On May 1st I have an art stream commission at 6:00pm EST with Mr. Pink. I plan on getting more Leila and Reina art, and whatever else I can get after that.

I've been writing very much a lot of words, and I'm super happy about my Elf Futas in C10 nearing completion, review, and implementation. Nearly 200 pages, and it will definitely go over when they're all ready. I'm hoping None and I can work on reviewing as much of the early stuff as possible so Noob can make a go at implementing them before the 5th. They don't need to go in all at once. I want to think of them as a bit of flagship material that will jumpstart the game going forward, particularly as some development priorities were changed in the recent weeks.

And remember, to all of you out there, please stay safe from COVID-19. I'm just a hermit working on smut, so I'll do my best to keep you guys satisfied for the duration of this pandemic.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
No thanks. I'd rather do what Nonesuch does and write my own little fiction stories set in a world or two to share with my audience.

In other news I want to get back to TiTS soon, but C10 requires a bit of a dwindling crunch. Adjusting to new, surprising opportunities is still taking it's toll. I'll have more to talk about on the CoC2 and TiTS front soon, particularly with approaching Patreon content. I need to playtest the Slyveren and read it thoroughly, given the amount of moving parts, and I also still need to give Vahn's scene a glance. Hoping to do this by Sunday.

There are TiTS hours to put in for the coming week too. I'm going to split them between Roo and the next Zheng Shi deck so we can start laying out the future of the Jumpers and the Rats.

On May 1st I have an art stream commission at 6:00pm EST with Mr. Pink. I plan on getting more Leila and Reina art, and whatever else I can get after that.

I've been writing very much a lot of words, and I'm super happy about my Elf Futas in C10 nearing completion, review, and implementation. Nearly 200 pages, and it will definitely go over when they're all ready. I'm hoping None and I can work on reviewing as much of the early stuff as possible so Noob can make a go at implementing them before the 5th. They don't need to go in all at once. I want to think of them as a bit of flagship material that will jumpstart the game going forward, particularly as some development priorities were changed in the recent weeks.

And remember, to all of you out there, please stay safe from COVID-19. I'm just a hermit working on smut, so I'll do my best to keep you guys satisfied for the duration of this pandemic.

is that stream on that site that everyone else streams on? Cuz I tried to sign up, but it kept asking about a website

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The nursery is now 50% bunnies.
Lapine Offspring - Total: 12142
* 18+ Years: 782 sons, 736 daughters, and 863 mixed-gender
* 16-18 Years: 79 sons, 67 daughters, and 78 mixed-gender
* 12-16 Years: 276 sons, 297 daughters, and 318 mixed-gender
* 8-12 Years: 312 sons, 359 daughters, and 392 mixed-gender
* 4-8 Years: 285 sons, 244 daughters, and 254 mixed-gender
* 1-4 Years: 1676 sons, 1724 daughters, and 1733 mixed-gender
* 9-12 Months: 107 sons, 98 daughters, and 107 mixed-gender
* 6-9 Months: 288 sons, 276 daughters, and 297 mixed-gender
* 3-6 Months: 146 sons, 167 daughters, and 164 mixed-gender
* 1-3 Months: 5 sons, 6 daughters, and 6 mixed-gender

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Mikhail is, and Jean and Rian are modded. If you're not born a rodenian of some type then you have to mod the ears and tail on.
Will we be able to join Rats Raiders? And if so, will it be dependent on mods like Mischief Maker or Mouserella Cheese? If not, will those mods get special mention from the Rats Raiders?

TheShepard256

It's not a joke, but it may not be what you expect either.

:iiam:
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's a Mischief Maker Bad End (or Good End, depending on how you look at it) where, if the Raiders are friendly, they help Steele get the probes and, with the approval of its new CEO, use Steele Tech's resources to expand their operations across the UGC (possibly going at least semi-legitimate at the same time).

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
So mikhail isn’t a full Rodenian?

No, he's a human.

I worked a few hours today on Zheng Shi's final floor. I'm doing the room descriptions and I'm roughly halfway done. Have a few. I'll be finishing this tomorrow hopefully.

You raise your hand to block a spasmodic array of green lidar rays scanning your person. Ass-clenching fear and the sensations of lice crawling through your neck flare up a split-second before the slicing beams flicker off. You expect the klaxons to blare any second. Instead, the pin-headed device merely retracts into the ceiling. Occasionally, it will pop its odd, tiny self out to poke and prod at others passing through. You wonder if the thing is actually designed to catch an intruder at all. Watching it analyze another, you note that the lasers track the necks of their target. Its intended purpose becomes all too clear, and you shudder to think what might have happened otherwise.

Further west seems to be Zheng Shi's bridge, as well as the Jumper's headquarters, going by the flags, the graffiti, and other strange touches.

High-heeled feet tap in your direction followed by the sounds of bare feet on metal; a tall, fuschia-scaled slyveren leads a procession of mouse-like boys in her wake by a hardlight leash connected to each of their necks. Round ears and long, bald tails flap and swish. The ruddy, kempt rodents are bedecked in their own special collars, seemingly soft and velvet. All four of them are locked in chastity cages, and instead of a traditional locking mechanism, a biometric system is installed, ensuring they will, under no circumstances, find relief outside of their viper mistress' purview. Judging by the sheer, voluptuous size of her and the knee-length sag of their ballsacks, you get the feeling she doesn't like to share. On her way past, {pcIsTrapOrMouse: she purrs and crooks her finger, as if expecting you to follow her. /else: she glowers and hisses}.

{isBro: You growl right back. /isBimbo: You stick your tongue out - <i>thhppttt!</i>}

Heading east or west will take you around the central loop, while heading north will bring you into the clamor of the cafeteria.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
No, he's a human.

I worked a few hours today on Zheng Shi's final floor. I'm doing the room descriptions and I'm roughly halfway done. Have a few. I'll be finishing this tomorrow hopefully.

oh, I didn’t know he’s human, that explains the mods, now I’m more excited for the rat nest

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
All of the Zheng Shi Operations Deck room descriptions are done, including Rat's Raiders hideout tiles and the Jumper rooms. It will be quite some time before their respective expansions can start being implemented, but I think it might be worth pursuing a couple of random sexual interactions with slaves and pirates upstairs. Adding a new area is always good for development, especially as I'm finally getting around to doing what I wanted to do last year.

Working on more RooCrew tomorrow. Still sleepy.

Look forward to more.