What content would you like added?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Some way to eventually challenge the gods themselves. Always liked bringing someone high and mighty down on their knees. If utterly impossible then I'll settle for a ruler of some nation.

I think you'd have to side with Kas for that...

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
A more reliable source for MantiNip would be nice, I've been farming the stuff for my monk thief but at this rate I'm gonna have enough stone and metal to instantly fill the storehouse in Kiyoko's Den... except I didn't pick up the Amulet of Transference on that character so I guess I'll stash it for building the Champion's Keep...

Speaking of which, that is still happening yes?

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
A more reliable source for MantiNip would be nice, I've been farming the stuff for my monk thief but at this rate I'm gonna have enough stone and metal to instantly fill the storehouse in Kiyoko's Den... except I didn't pick up the Amulet of Transference on that character so I guess I'll stash it for building the Champion's Keep...

Speaking of which, that is still happening yes?
Easiest way is to find the Caravan, and keep going in and out of the cat girl's potions menu until the nip pops up in her inventory. It changes every time you open it up.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Easiest way is to find the Caravan, and keep going in and out of the cat girl's potions menu until the nip pops up in her inventory. It changes every time you open it up.

You say that, but that's also a grind unto itself, since first you gotta find the caravan and if Tammy doesn't have the desired transformative in her randomized stock then you're shit out of luck.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
A scouting hawk ability that will have you select and increase your chances of encountering something you've encountered before. Case in point, the caravan of posts past.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Some way to eventually challenge the gods themselves. Always liked bringing someone high and mighty down on their knees. If utterly impossible then I'll settle for a ruler of some nation.
You have challenged one of the gods, if you did the Convocation of Mirrors event and chose the confront option. Granted, it's a battle of wits, not a battle of strength, but it's still a battle of sorts, and Nareva, the goddess who you take on and become victorious over, is the goddess of knowledge and secrets, so beating her in a "conversation" battle is comparable to out-fucking Mallach, or deceiving Keros.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
You have challenged one of the gods, if you did the Convocation of Mirrors event and chose the confront option. Granted, it's a battle of wits, not a battle of strength, but it's still a battle of sorts, and Nareva, the goddess who you take on and become victorious over, is the goddess of knowledge and secrets, so beating her in a "conversation" battle is comparable to out-fucking Mallach, or deceiving Keros.
True, but it is not the same. You see I like completely turning a world's status quo on its head even if it leads to utter chaos. It's, in a word, fun. Not a lot of games allow that. If I happen to like a character that's above in station to the one I'm playing I don't mind them having that seat of power, but it's when I don't like them that I begin pondering ways to kick them off it. If it's impossible then so shall it be, but if I get the chance to be the sword of damocles you can bet your ass I'm going to take it.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
You say that, but that's also a grind unto itself, since first you gotta find the caravan and if Tammy doesn't have the desired transformative in her randomized stock then you're shit out of luck.
It's a lot easier to find the caravan once, than fight a dozen manticore, lul. Also you literally only need to find it once, you are definitely not out of luck if she doesn't have it, because her inventory changes every time you open her potion menu. It is not set in stone when you find the caravan. So you literally just take a look and then back out of the shop menu, then look again, and it randomizes again. That's what I meant.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Ah so more than beat them, you wish to subjugate or vanquish them?
Indeed.
Powerful as the champ may be, it's quite evident the living seven are far beyond their power.
Alas. Perhaps an ancient and forbidden ritual of some kind and the help of a cult can help even the odds a bit. Ha, now I'm just shooting in the dark here. Like that'll ever happen.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Indeed.

Alas. Perhaps an ancient and forbidden ritual of some kind and the help of a cult can help even the odds a bit. Ha, now I'm just shooting in the dark here. Like that'll ever happen.

Unlikely, and needlessly extra. The status quo of Savarra isn't an unpalatable one as it stands, and the Living Gods are (near as we can tell) largely benevolent and treats their supplicants fairly. To get what you want... you'd basically need to make yourself the villain of the story, presumably hook up with the invaders Kasyrra and Taoth to stand even the ghost of a chance. Even then... three insurgents do not have favorable odds against Seven Gods with pre-existing religious power structures, and for what, so you can row row fight the powah?

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Unlikely, and needlessly extra. The status quo of Savarra isn't an unpalatable one as it stands, and the Living Gods are (near as we can tell) largely benevolent and treats their supplicants fairly. To get what you want... you'd basically need to make yourself the villain of the story, presumably hook up with the invaders Kasyrra and Taoth to stand even the ghost of a chance. Even then... three insurgents do not have favorable odds against Seven Gods with pre-existing religious power structures, and for what, so you can row row fight the powah?
It's not about changing it for the better or worse. If the option was there it's purely about doing it because it was there, because I could, even if the chances of success were minimal. You may call me chaotic neutral and leave it at that.

Dec 12, 2018
While the brightness slider is great, can we get something like black letters on white background? I know that i have posted a similar question before but it seems changing background is troublesome, but what about the letters?

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
It's not about changing it for the better or worse. If the option was there it's purely about doing it because it was there, because I could, even if the chances of success were minimal. You may call me chaotic neutral and leave it at that.

Hmmm... hmm. No I wouldn't call you Chaotic Neutral.
You invoke those words like you know what they mean, but as iits clear that you don't.
Chaotic Neutral is "Rules and laws get in the way of my thrills and profits." Jack Sparrow is CN, Han Solo is CN. Chaotic Neutral breaks rules on a whim but doesn't upset the status quo such as to inflict undue suffering.

What' you're describing is the Joker, wide-spread chaos and misery for shits and giggles 'because you could.' That's Chaotic Evil.

The Joker however doesn't make excuses for his actions, nor delude himself into thinking he isn't anything but CE as you do.

You... are what the DnD community likes to call.
chaotic_stupid_by_chaser1992_d64ydoo-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow5

May 7, 2018
I bet Garth can't wait to get my party and (and especially the free-loading Harem Cats) out of his Tavern. xD

LOL. The best part is when you've moved your whole adventuring party into the inn, and then you move out after you get married to Kiyoko.

I can imagine the dirty looks he gives behind the Champion's back whenever they're back in town and aren't looking. I'd almost like to be able to move the party at least into Kiyoko's den. I mean with 54 kits, what's another four or five adventurers more? There's a few buildings unused, and those not in the party could be guards or something. Would also be good experience for the kits about the other races in the world. Although I can imagine the words Kinu would probably have every time Kiyoko and the Champion return home.

"Will you please tell Brint to stop throwing the kits every time they ask him to? He threw one too high and now they're scared of heights."
"Can Cait please dress a little differently? I don't want to keep having discussions with the younger male kits about not trying to peek on her."
"And please tell Quintillus to stop trying to cast spells on me! Things are awkward enough without his… help"
"Etheryn though… she's very helpful. The archery lessons have been much better since she's been teaching them. Though it's not Kyudo, their skills are improving. Though her bird doesn't seem to like us too much."

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
"And please tell Quintillus to stop trying to cast spells on me! Things are awkward enough without his… help"

if Quin started casting his spells on Kinu he'd find himself without a roof over his head right quick. Especially since neither of my relevant champs even needs what he brings to the table anyway. xD

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Those are all quite funny and i had a good chuckle. That being said, HELL NO to that idea, my party is a bunch of slutty hedonists, i ain't leaving Brint alone with my daughter, nor Quint for that matter, fuck that noise from the highest point of heaven to the deepest pit of hell. Though Ryn is cool, i'd personally keep Tugs away from there, the mischievous kits would steal her head constantly.

"Let's play soccer with the Dullahan! :D"

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Been playing a new run on tits to tryout lion-os and now I really want a lion tf for coc2 <3 till then I'll play a leothran

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Those are all quite funny and i had a good chuckle. That being said, HELL NO to that idea, my party is a bunch of slutty hedonists, i ain't leaving Brint alone with my daughter, nor Quint for that matter, fuck that noise from the highest point of heaven to the deepest pit of hell. Though Ryn is cool, i'd personally keep Tugs away from there, the mischievous kits would steal her head constantly.
:ghost::gizz:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I can imagine the dirty looks he gives behind the Champion's back whenever they're back in town and aren't looking.
Alternatively, you've left the town with a not so small group of defending adventurers who can do more damage than a small town militia. Which is nothing to be sniffed at.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Also, I'd say if Brint tried anything with Kinu while the Champion and Kiyoko were away, I'd imagine we'd come back to him looking like the Minotaur version of one of the desiccated adventurers from the Mummy (1999).

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Alternatively, you've left the town with a not so small group of defending adventurers who can do more damage than a small town militia. Which is nothing to be sniffed at.

This is a good point and true, especially considering Hawkstone doesn't have a garrison to protect the township.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
why can't I pet Gerik?
Because most people don't want to cosplay Tyr.
Because people are very attached to their hands.
Because the good boy isn't supposed to have snacks.