What content would you like added?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm wondering if there will be a deer like race?
And something else I'd like to see is preg content for berwyn X3

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
deer horns, deer tail, dear ears, hooved legs, furred arms mainly but i don't mind full anthro ether (and if has a horse cock even better)

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Okay, I guess technically Brienne's milking scene counts? I was really hoping for Cait DP or a spitroast, though.

Or at least with another character if Cait's out of the question. I didn't realize until now how rarely Cait does oral. Is there a reason for that, in terms of how she's intended as a character? Or is that just how many of her scenes happened to be written? Because even moreso than the Brint threesome, I'd greatly appreciate it if the Berwyn threesome had an option to have Cait give you oral instead of just "fuck or get fucked", especially when Berwyn clearly doesn't want to be fucked in the ass whenever it gets brought up. The fact we still get the option kind of disturbs me...I mean, if that's not the intention and I'm just misinterpretting why he gets worried when Cait brings it up, feel free to correct me.

Anyways, I did another playthrough for the first time since late April/early May, and here's a few minor things I thought of while playing that I felt would be nice additions:

* Being able to improve Vulneraries and Oil of Oliban....also maybe double their base restoration of Vulneraries because their kind of shit? 10-15 health when you start in the triple digits is unusually low to the point of being utterly useless even at the start of the game, and that's before factoring in the fact that Cait exists.

* I'm sure this is already planned, but more scenes specific to bringing along certain party members besides Cait and Brint. So far I've only noticed an optional resolution to Garret's quest if you bring the Elf, which is a good start, admittedly. I don't expect all characters to be gung-ho in post-combat sex scenes, but a specific one here and there would that makes sense would be fantastic.

* It'd be nice if the amazons Arona battles with had full busts, at least during her "Breed Orc" and one of her win scenes.
Berwyn is a tsundara. He acts like he doesn't like it but your character can see he did enjoy himself in the end.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
The 2 things I would like to happen are as followed
1: New PC transformations like Hornet, and Equine-morphs.
2: More chances to get pregnant, or to impregnate other NPC's.
That would be really appreciated if you don't mind.

RandomPerson

Aug 13, 2019
TL;DR- A way to sort powers.
Not sure if this is already in the works or mentioned above, but a way to sort powers would be really nice. I like to get every power in the game, so part of it is on me. However, i feel like after enough levels are added and therefore a bunch of powers it would be useful for everyone if they could find abilities based on class (warrior, white mage, other, maybe separate ranger from other as well, etc) and based on type (at-will, recharge, encounter, and later ults). Srry, if this is redundant.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
TL;DR- A way to sort powers.
Not sure if this is already in the works or mentioned above, but a way to sort powers would be really nice. I like to get every power in the game, so part of it is on me. However, i feel like after enough levels are added and therefore a bunch of powers it would be useful for everyone if they could find abilities based on class (warrior, white mage, other, maybe separate ranger from other as well, etc) and based on type (at-will, recharge, encounter, and later ults). Srry, if this is redundant.
I plan to add power and inventory sorting eventually.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

mathew253

May 19, 2017
Expansion for Garret?
  • Male Unlock Lovers (Traps and or Cuntboys at least)
  • Loving Alternate to Bitch Content
  • Potential Follower

A

Athena

Being able to disable busts on the current scene.

EDIT: Also, I hope there's a female minotauress amazon in the minotaur village we can fuck at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
Love these games, but personally I'm getting bored of all the "everyone's an easy whore" kinda thing... I would like more monogamous/loyal options to work towards like Fisianna, Azra and Embry from TiTS... Fisianna best character xD

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Love these games, but personally I'm getting bored of all the "everyone's an easy whore" kinda thing... I would like more monogamous/loyal options to work towards like Fisianna, Azra and Embry from TiTS... Fisianna best character xD

Only if you'll be monogamous back.

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
A possibility to relive your dreams would be great, since dreams are random, and some happen only once.
Maybe in form of a diary, where the hero writes down his dreams (at least the nonrecurring ones), and then can read them if he/she/it wants to.
As someone who likes to whore out their hero, I would also love to see some public use options like in TiTs.
And maybe some toys, like a strapon, to give the female followers/npcs more options to have their way with you (or an option to give them a dick if you want to, and their creator doesn't mind).

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
Only if you'll be monogamous back.
Who says I don't do that? I'm monogamous by nature and I've played TiTS and CoC characters where I only stick to one... I'd even be ok with there being repercussions to cheating when in a monogamous relationship with someone lol.

Burn123

May 2, 2019
You don't really have to work towards it (unless you count the quest where you get her) but Brienne talks about how she'd prefer to be monogamous. You can still sleep around and she'll be up for threesomes, but she's not gonna be fucking everyone in sight I guess lol.

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
You don't really have to work towards it (unless you count the quest where you get her) but Brienne talks about how she'd prefer to be monogamous. You can still sleep around and she'll be up for threesomes, but she's not gonna be fucking everyone in sight I guess lol.
Ah, sweet. Where is Brienne? Only played a bit of CoC2 so not met everyone yet lol. Still it needs more than one option xD

Burn123

May 2, 2019
Ah, sweet. Where is Brienne? Only played a bit of CoC2 so not met everyone yet lol. Still it needs more than one option xD
There is a cave in South Harvest Valley. Bring Brint and it will start a quest. It requires you to wait for a bit. Make sure to pay attention to all the text during this quest, one of the outcomes will give you Brienne.

Reactions: Solus White

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
There is a cave in South Harvest Valley. Bring Brint and it will start a quest. It requires you to wait for a bit. Make sure to pay attention to all the text during this quest, one of the outcomes will give you Brienne.
Thanks ^-^/ time to find Brienne lol.

Reactions: Burn123

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can edit your own threads to add or delete contents as you see fit.