Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What if you already have some rahn children in your nursery from before this content is implemented? Will it count them retroactively for the punishment points, or since you took them in before joining this enhanced program you dont get any penalties? Also if you supposed to produce certain number of rahn kids monthly, will you be penalized for getting preggers with somebody elses kids for a few months?

There'll be a warning if you decide to take a batch of rahn kids once - and I'll try and wrangle things so you get that warning if you already took rahn kids, but you otherwise won't get punished for past transgressions. You won't get punished for having other kids, but given you have to produce a certain amount of rahn a month... I'd look into having more than one pussy.

Hopefully it's designed to not be a chore. Being permanently pregnant would basically kill off your ability to play the game in any other fashion

I don't think it would. Also isn't this content of zero interest to you personally?

One of those tamanu pilot mods is a pregnancy soeed booster

I might use this, actually.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
My Steele curb-stomped all of Zheng Shi while pregnant. All pregnancy does is lock you out of some smut scenes and gives a 70% reflex penalty in the last trimester. Rahn pregnancies are ridiculously short so unless you're womb-let I don't really see an issue with this.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Stick it up your bollocks, boyo.
On a slightly more serious note though, I like Ramis and it's nice getting new scenes for her, even if I sometimes want to pull her tongue out when she speaks during the sex. Looking forward to sexy premium slime punishments as well, because why play easy to get when the alternative is a bunch of googirls who'll happily take matters into their hands to make sure you fulfill your contractual obligations?

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
On my patreon right now, you can enjoy an 8k word short story I rustled up over the last month and a bit, all about a half-elf who becomes enthralled with a mysterious artifact. It has demons and transformations and lots and lots of fucking. It'll be public for the next couple of days, then it'll be going into the Uncut archive. Please consider throwing me a few didgeridollaridoos if you can so I can keep producing side content like this!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/short-story-of-24601030

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
On my patreon right now, you can enjoy an 8k word short story I rustled up over the last month and a bit, all about a half-elf who becomes enthralled with a mysterious artifact. It has demons and transformations and lots and lots of fucking. It'll be public for the next couple of days, then it'll be going into the Uncut archive. Please consider throwing me a few didgeridollaridoos if you can so I can keep producing side content like this!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/short-story-of-24601030

Oh Gods its so good. Everything you write is pure, lusty gold; and it makes me moan. Loudly. Seeing a sequel to this story would not be unwelcome sometime in the future. ~<3

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Oh Gods its so good. Everything you write is pure, lusty gold; and it makes me moan. Loudly. Seeing a sequel to this story would not be unwelcome sometime in the future. ~<3

I've got to say, the comments you leave always give me a big smile. Thanks a lot for the support, in both ways.

Reactions: Nightshade878

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
I've got to say, the comments you leave always give me a big smile. Thanks a lot for the support, in both ways.

Aaawww, I'm glad to make you smile! What I say is merely the truth. ^///^
And you're welcome, I'm more than happy to support your work both financially (best $15/mo I could spend) and with my words! :3

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I am is still sad that Vedice won't get any content seeing as her writing is so good :(

I've got a bunch of characters like that I'd love to do more with. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm almost done with the Breedwell Premium Breeder expansion. There's more than a dozen scenes of big-ovi'd gel girls having their way with Steele spread across almost every planet in the game, and I'm now sketching out 3 (three) different bad ends.

It's all gotten out of hand, but one of the reasons for that is that this will be the last main project I do for TiTS in the foreseeable future, and I want to end with a decent flourish. I will continue to do work on TiTS through my Patreon - and maybe even some stuff for CoC2, who knows - but they will no longer be my main focus. That will be on a new game, about which I'm very excited, since the crux of it will be me doing my one and true waifu justice. More details will be available soon.

jacques00_hand_so_MR.png

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
I'm almost done with the Breedwell Premium Breeder expansion. There's more than a dozen scenes of big-ovi'd gel girls having their way with Steele spread across almost every planet in the game, and I'm now sketching out 3 (three) different bad ends.

It's all gotten out of hand, but one of the reasons for that is that this will be the last main project I do for TiTS in the foreseeable future, and I want to end with a decent flourish. I will continue to do work on TiTS through my Patreon - and maybe even some stuff for CoC2, who knows - but they will no longer be my main focus. That will be on a new game, about which I'm very excited, since the crux of it will be me doing my one and true waifu justice. More details will be available soon.

View attachment 9008
Interesting well good luck with your new game I'm very excited to see how it turns out.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
this will be the last main project I do for TiTS in the foreseeable future, and I want to end with a decent flourish. I will continue to do work on TiTS through my Patreon - and maybe even some stuff for CoC2, who knows - but they will no longer be my main focus. That will be on a new game, about which I'm very excited, since the crux of it will be me doing my one and true waifu justice. More details will be available soon.

Nonesuch, I wish you the very best of luck with your upcoming game.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I've gotta ask though, does the new game have anything to do with Hand So still being unfinished content? I know people have been asking about it for years, and it looks based around her, so it's the first thing that came to mind.

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017

View attachment 9008

Bad Ends? For Breedwell?!? Gods dammit Nonesuch are you trying to kill me with Horniness?!?! :p:p <3

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I've gotta ask though, does the new game have anything to do with Hand So still being unfinished content? I know people have been asking about it for years, and it looks based around her, so it's the first thing that came to mind.

It grew out of Hand So being unfinished content for all these years. It's become a much larger project since then.

Bad Ends? For Breedwell?!? Gods dammit Nonesuch are you trying to kill me with Horniness?!?! :p:p <3

If doing this inadvertently killed someone from sheer horniness... well, that would be something to put on the CV, wouldn't it? You're going to love them all, I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: Nightshade878

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
It grew out of Hand So being unfinished content for all these years. It's become a much larger project since then.

If doing this inadvertently killed someone from sheer horniness... well, that would be something to put on the CV, wouldn't it? You're going to love them all, I'm pretty sure.

I definitely will, that's a guarantee! <3 <3
Also if you don't let me bankroll Jasvalla when it comes time to finish her with commission I'll be disappointed in you. :p

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Where might this tattoo be placed? Asking due to Hug's barcode, which we get stamped on the bottocks.

One on your cheek (the one on your face), one over your crotch, if you agree to a new contract.

Reactions: eveoflife