More beast-ey scenes?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Do you get a different horsecock from the Treatment than a normal one?

There's a chance that you get a horsecock with the "nubby" flag from the treatment and, I suppose, you can use knot-a-problem afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
We must find a way for humans to get knots! (Barring silicone injections into your dick, of course.)

You can get knots on most dicks, just use "Knot-a-problem" that Jade sells.

Edit: Damnit got ninja'd!

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Do you get a different horsecock from the Treatment than a normal one?

You can get different hybrids of cocks: Nubby Canine Cock, Knotted Horsecock, Nubby Horsecock, I don't know if you can get a Knotted Cat cock, and then the real Prized dick The Knotted Nubby Horsecock.

There's a chance that you get a horsecock with the "nubby" flag from the treatment and, I suppose, you can use knot-a-problem afterwards.

Actually, you can get the Knotted Nubby Horsecock from the treatment. It's just hard to get it, that's how I got my dual Knotted, Nubby, Horsecocks, it was hard to get them from the treatment.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You can get different hybrids of cocks: Nubby Canine Cock, Knotted Horsecock, Nubby Horsecock, I don't know if you can get a Knotted Cat cock, and then the real Prized dick The Knotted Nubby Horsecock.

Actually, you can get the Knotted Nubby Horsecock from the treatment. It's just hard to get it, that's how I got my dual Knotted, Nubby, Horsecock.

I didn't take the treatment, cos I'm not a fan of it. especially after having a talk with Reaha. 

However, I do envy you for your dual knotted, nubby horsecocks....                                                                          ...I guess, Minerva is my friend and save editing is my way

I read his reply, also damn this thread got lively fast.

I think it's cuz somebody mentioned "horsecocks".

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I wonder how one would save-edit in a nubby dog dick?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I wonder how one would save-edit in a nubby dog dick?

make sure to back up your savefile

Go here

http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/

press open > find your savefile > once that's opened go characters > PC > under that find "cocks" > open "0" if you have only one cock > under the assumption that that cock is already canine then right click on "cockFlags" > press "create" in the value field enter 30 and in the key field an integer that that isn't under "cockFlags" if you left click it

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
With maniacal glee, ofc! Though knotted cat dick is fine by me and don't require save edit.

I usually go double-up on the dongers and I'm very picky with numbers, which means save-scumming for about 30 minutes until I get what I want. Knots are a must, both for pitching and catching.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
 Knots are a must, both for pitching and catching.

very true, being stuck like that would just have such a nice feel knowing you can't get away from them.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I usually go double-up on the dongers and I'm very picky with numbers, which means save-scumming for about 30 minutes until I get what I want. Knots are a must, both for pitching and catching.

I like getting a knot for the sole purpose of staying together and cuddling from behind or face to face.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Gotta say that doggie dongs have always been my favorite. This talk has just made the whole thing a bit cuter.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Am I too late to support the use of knots to enforce cuddle time after sex?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
make sure to back up your savefile

Go here

http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/

press open > find your savefile > once that's opened go characters > PC > under that find "cocks" > open "0" if you have only one cock > under the assumption that that cock is already canine then right click on "cockFlags" > press "create" in the value field enter 30 and in the key field an integer that that isn't under "cockFlags" if you left click it

I tried doing that but when I save my file it deletes the new flag and just leaves me with the 3 existing flags.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I tried doing that but when I save my file it deletes the new flag and just leaves me with the 3 existing flags.

Try copy/paste a flag into the array then change it to the one you want. Unless somethings changed recently (and I mean within the last month or two) that's what worked for me.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't right click in the offline one and the online one doesn't seem to save to my sol files.

View attachment TiTs_1.sol

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
seem to have finally got it working, thank you.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to thank off topicness for letting me know that I'm not the only one who appreciates nubs and knotty huggles.

K

Krynh

Doesn't the dildo thing you pick up on tarkus (not the dong designer) give you a knotted horse cock?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nope, it just gives you a regular, mottled horsecock.

It actually can give you mottled pink and black or sometimes pure black.

That said, slap Knot a Problem on that and you have your very own knotted horsecock.  I may add an item to provide nubs as part of the recommended item lineup for Dr. Lessau.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
It actually can give you mottled pink and black or sometimes pure black.

That said, slap Knot a Problem on that and you have your very own knotted horsecock.  I may add an item to provide nubs as part of the recommended item lineup for Dr. Lessau.

My personal favourite is to use the Dong Designer until I get one that's pure pink.