More beast-ey scenes?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I may add an item to provide nubs as part of the recommended item lineup for Dr. Lessau.

This would probably make a lot of people grateful, me included. 

Btw. I tried to contain my curiousity...but is this good doctor a female character?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
This would probably make a lot of people grateful, me included. 

Btw. I tried to contain my curiousity...but is this good doctor a female character?

You may find your answer if you enter the name in the search feature of the forums.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
A girl without a dick?

Lewd.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
No.  I wrote a girl without a dick, now I'm writing a guy.

Thanks for responding. 

@JDeko Quite lewd indeed.

Back to the topic of the forum, anyone wondering wether or not Tam-wolf will get an optional dick in the future. I mean Tam was able to install one in the bad end after all.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'll write consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation while holding hands with the lights off and you'll like it.

You know what, I imagine to someone who's spent years on the utterly most depraved parts of the net, that would be incredibly perverted.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
You know what, I imagine to someone who's spent years on the utterly most depraved parts of the net, that would be incredibly perverted.

Funnily enough, that's the whole trope Xanthe and Inessa are built on. They're so used to BDSM that normal, consentual sex with equal partners is considered a kink.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I'll write consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation while holding hands with the lights off and you'll like it.

MY STARS...

C-can I at least be a goo girl? Or can my partner be a centaur or something? 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm... Sentient with fully feral body and bestiality roleplay? Actually, we have one quite close - Gene. But he reminds me Kelt for some reason. Eeeewww.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hmm... Sentient with fully feral body and bestiality roleplay? Actually, we have one quite close - Gene. But he reminds me Kelt for some reason. Eeeewww.

If/when Third's coeurl/displacer beast adaptation gets in you'll literally have that for the males. They are for all purposes wolves with shoulder tentacles.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
When. If nothing else, one will be appearing as a background NPC on Uveto, which makes them canon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If/when Third's coeurl/displacer beast adaptation gets in you'll literally have that for the males. They are for all purposes wolves with shoulder tentacles.

Hm... Just hope they would be more within original Vogt's appearance (felines with long forelegs and shoulder tentacles) without lizard (or something even more alien) traits from FF XI+.

Anomolousrabbit

Jan 15, 2016
I just read the Coeurl scene in CoC and it was hot as fuck*. I am 100% behind this and dearly hope someone will pick them up to write for.

(* Who wrote that, by the way?)

The Harkness Test seems like as good a line to draw as any for what goes in and what stays out.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There's a coeurl in CoC?

Well there is a coeurl cock you get from wearing the purple (?) cock-sock you get in the Bazaar, if I remember correctly after going to sleep the first night with that cock-sock on you get a dream involving coeurls

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It was a teaser for TiTS, I believe.