The Last Demonhunter

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Reporting in to say I got the softlock as well. Perhaps it's something related to being a cat-girl, but I honestly do not know. Alternatively, it might just be that Kitty can't reach her destination and the game is paused until she does. Either way, that's just a shot in the dark.

Side note, Poison/Infection does a ton of damage. Perhaps infection is okay, but with Lamias I've been poison/wrap/sleep stunlocked and went from full health to 1HP before I could act again. Hooray for cheap healing spell!

I'll look into the soft lockdown, but until someone actually reports when and where it happens, its really hard to hunt down, as I can go through the scene just fine with a tester character. As for the rest.. Should try to avoid the Lamias then, eh?  Not all enemies, can, or should be easy beat up targets, at least thats my philosophy.

That said, with several people bringing them up I could adjust them a bit depending what difficulty you're on. Far be it from me to ignore feedback. ^^

Found a new bug.

When Rose is in the party and you go to the equipment menu and highlight her, an error message pops up and says "Unable to find file: Graphics/Pictures/Rose"

Oh, nasty, fixing for next release. This is in the wake of updating the Menu to its final version.

Really enjoying this so far. Found some bugs, although one might be by design.

1. I went back to the top of the tower after the camp scene to try to get into the mage room without luck. Tried to go back down again, and it sent me back to the camp. Except this time no scene played and I was stuck in the tent entrance.
  2. One of the plant things stripped off the armor bra and I can't find a way to put it back on. Rested in the inn a couple times and unequipped+requipped armor.
  3. Game is not recording game overs, encounters, etc. All still count at 0. Game is on Normal.
  4. Game crashes if I try to view the status of Rose. "Unable to find file: Graphics/Picture/Rose"

1. Half by design, but I'll edit this one so no one can get stuck in the first place.

2. No idea what you're referring to, what plant?

3. See Known bugs, though will be implementing this soon.

4. see above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
2. No idea what you're referring to, what plant?

I've had the same bug, Not sure exactly what triggers it, but there seems to be something that causes it to stop showing the top armour. Also may well be linked to Miay suddenly being shown as not wearing any clothes at all.

Don't have a screenshot on hand atm, sorry.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I've had the same bug, Not sure exactly what triggers it, but there seems to be something that causes it to stop showing the top armour. Also may well be linked to Miay suddenly being shown as not wearing any clothes at all.

Don't have a screenshot on hand atm, sorry.

.. ook, but where does it happen? 'the plant things' is really not helpful description wise. I have like half a dozen different plant things, not counting individual ones. :p My game must be awful to an anthophobian..

err0rred

Sep 8, 2015
I'll look into the soft lockdown, but until someone actually reports when and where it happens, its really hard to hunt down, as I can go through the scene just fine with a tester character. As for the rest.. Should try to avoid the Lamias then, eh?  Not all enemies, can, or should be easy beat up targets, at least thats my philosophy.

That said, with several people bringing them up I could adjust them a bit depending what difficulty you're on. Far be it from me to ignore feedback. ^^

If I'm allowed to, I'll send you a PM with the save if that helps any.

Regarding the Lamias, I agree with you that there should be tough enemies. Take everything I say with a grain of salt though, I'm only one person, but here's my mindset when playing the game.

I have a bad habit of blunt-forcing my way through RPG Maker games, min-maxing to try to counter the poor balancing of the combat system. Hold on, hold on--yours is, ultimately, fine. I have reservations, but seriously, it works. The first enemy in the game is not liable to three-shot me while I tickle it for twenty rounds. From what I've seen , it is very clear where I need to go, the maps are well-designed and make good use of the space. You don't have random dirt-paths in the floor going off-screen as if they actually led somewhere, and the actual scene transitions are logically placed. Seriously, this is the only game of this sort (WIP H-Game) I've seen that implies a doorway on the side of a building by a path leading up to the wall. That is brilliant.

That aside, my strategy is to Spam Wide Strike whenever possible, only use MP for healing, and kill absolutely everything for grinding and, more importantly, the heal on level up. Gold is a 'too valuable to use' commodity as I'm not finding a lot of it from killing monsters (at least at this stage in the game, or I might be missing something). Therefore, I never use Inns, because 50 gold for a heal is insane when I can't make that back. I'm not sure if you intend for me to get money by selling the item drops but if it is, there needs to be a sign or something saying 'Hey, this is how money is made in the world.' But I'd be extremely reluctant to sell anything.

So that puts Health at this odd priority in my mind. It's more of a currency than gold is in the game. Everything I do in the game is to minimize health loss and to maximize the time I need between using MP potions to use more of the heal spell. I've been running from battles in the Tower alot, not to avoid them but because having a Lamia showing up with two parasites makes things infinitely worse as I can get both poisoned and diseased (I think. I only fought one battle like that. It was extremely long and punishing, almost won, but ultimately lost to poison. decided to avoid any other battle like that).

But I kill absolutely every encounter on the map to level grind. I remember the game being incredibly difficult when I first played it a long while ago. It is easier now, or I at least think its easier. Beyond that, I don't know if it's through design or my own level-grinding. Still, probably the most difficult part is the town. Many slimegirl fights, very little options to heal. While losing fights is a mechanic of the game, being presented with a situation where it's difficult to avoid unintentional loss and snowballs into sequential losses. I'm okay with it happening out of the blue and not being able to exit, but some sort of fixed HP recovery to offset the annoyance of losing would be appreciated, if only because it's the start of the game and the options the player has in battle are very limited. Be it the guard at the gate with a stash of potions or napping somewhere, just something. But on the issue of the Slime Gem, would that make the scene that much more easy with for a player with it equipped? Not so much in the grand scheme of things, the player is taking damage they can't heal easily, and there's a boss fight at the end.

One last thing in terms of combat-mechanics, I tried spoiler tagging it buuut it seems the usual spoiler /spoiler in brackets no work....
The Tower boss. Hopeless boss fights/scripted losses are always weird to critique on. One one hand, I have every means to kill the boss in three turns--Smite, Mana Potion, Smite. So far, it's the only time I've used the Smite spell. But doing that in round one just renders the boss immune until I lose. The first time I attempted it, I blew a good amount of my items before I realized it was a scripted loss, whereupon I surrendered to skip the rest of the fight. True, all of my items I got as drops. I never bought anything other than a sword, but I still felt cheated. At this point, maybe seal the player's skills and have Kitty's potion unseal? It's usually obvious that a battle is meant to be lost in RPG's. Golden Sun: You do pitiful amounts of damage, the enemy can one shot you. Paper Mario, it's outright stated that Tubba Blubba is invincible. Tales of Symphonia: extremely hard boss fight, one that can be won but certainly not by first time players. Again, take all this with a grain of salt, but this actually annoys me as a player more than the softlock.

Hoo. Okay, few other design things I noticed along the way:

Right at the start of the game, I'm given the option to go down or right. Upon heading right, I find the mountain path thing, get exposition, get a Y/N dialog box. I select YES, get denied anyway. It's been ages since I've messed with RPG Maker, but you have a flag somewhere that tracks if the player's been to the top of the tower--trying to go east after saving town stops me. I don't mind being told I have to go somewhere; i grind my teeth when the game gives me an option, and then says no I have to go somewhere. If possible, can you use that flag and bypass the dialog box? It's a minor thing,  but it's perhaps one of the first things found in the game.

Moving on, I get why Home doesn't have a map to it (lot of work for a map not often used), but can I get a free heal out of it via a 'I slept' dialog box? It's my house for crying out loud. The only thing against it is that this makes the "inn" at the first "town" obsolete. It's worth mentioning that this inn is the only one I used since it was so early in the game. By the time I saved the town, I was relying on heal spells/level-ups/MP potions to carry me forward.

I had a minor issue in trying to figure out what enemies lead to a direct game-over upon loss and which others didn't. But I save-scum enough out of habit that I lost fights more out of curiosity than anything else.

That about wraps it up. This is a great game, one that surprised me once as I started looking at the sort of level design and thinking about the technical stuff behind it. I mean, the pause menu alone has more effort put into it that some of the RPG Maker games I've played (which, by the way, I discovered I can bring it up in cut-scenes when there's no dialog box up. Probably a RPG maker issue, but worth noting). Ultimately, that's why I've typed up this mini-essay of feedback for you--you deserve some extensive feedback for all the work you've done. It may be just me, and it might be just me who has these issues, but it's still a viewpoint worth reporting.

Once I get past the bizarre softlock, I hope to give a bit more feedback. What I hope to see is that everything smooths out once things move beyond the first twist/prologue(?). I do want to play more of this, to see how it goes as what few strands of plot so far has been interesting.

Hope all this helps somehow.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
If I'm allowed to, I'll send you a PM with the save if that helps any.

Regarding the Lamias, I agree with you that there should be tough enemies. Take everything I say with a grain of salt though, I'm only one person, but here's my mindset when playing the game.

*snip*

Well, now, this is a feedback post to enjoy, sorry to cut it short ^^ I'll actually respond to the huge encouragement you give later, as right now, I'm in.. well, mood to work on the game, the reason is that well, I do want to get to a rather important point in the game. but thanks already.. its.. nice to hear these things. Too many people only speak up -if- there is bad news, bugs, whatnot, its these random nuggets of encouragement one encounters that keep you going. That said,

Sent the save file where this happens to Pervyfantasyproductions@gmail.com pretty please. Label what version it is from(you can see that by the zip and folder name). Even if you think its from the latest one, I sometimes do sneak bugfixes and only add one letter to the end. Also helps if you tell me what happens -just- before the softlock-, who says what etc.

The tower final fight event is rather complicated, (hence why its hard to shift through for bugs) so it may well be that following certain circumstances -may- cause a bug. I know that most people can get through it just fine on a neutral playthrough.

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Got some more bugs for ya Deva, sorry bro ;)

Right, so a minor one is when Ayla is in a cut scene. Her boots don't show, like she's not wearing them. Two major ones are at the Siren located on the beach and when you enter the Tsukuyomi temple. When you approach the Siren, Ayla will try to walk around the boulder to get near the Siren. However she just stops when she hits a wall and the game doesn't progress, I have to exit out of the game to restart it. The same thing happens when she enters the temple as well, when the Miko girl welcomes her and asks her to follow to her to the room, Ayla will turn and try to walk left and hit the wall and the game wont progress.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Got some more bugs for ya Deva, sorry bro ;)

Right, so a minor one is when Ayla is in a cut scene. Her boots don't show, like she's not wearing them. Two major ones are at the Siren located on the beach and when you enter the Tsukuyomi temple. When you approach the Siren, Ayla will try to walk around the boulder to get near the Siren. However she just stops when she hits a wall and the game doesn't progress, I have to exit out of the game to restart it. The same thing happens when she enters the temple as well, when the Miko girl welcomes her and asks her to follow to her to the room, Ayla will turn and try to walk left and hit the wall and the game wont progress.

How Daaaree you! Nah, thank you, how can I make my game better without this. I test stuff, I try to but its never 100%, cause if it works from one angle I often call it a day. The sirens rock will be fixed on the release next sat, it works fine if you use the LOWER entrance but the upper one didn't account for the position shift. I could program in an exeption, or have it port you down too..

The temple.. thats weird, its supposed to move you up, the code is solid. Either way, theres an easy fix for that, It wont look as good, but anything looks bhetter than a frozen screen, eh?

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
(....)

I have a bad habit of blunt-forcing my way through RPG Maker games, min-maxing to try to counter the poor balancing of the combat system. Hold on, hold on--yours is, ultimately, fine. I have reservations, but seriously, it works. The first enemy in the game is not liable to three-shot me while I tickle it for twenty rounds. From what I've seen , it is very clear where I need to go, the maps are well-designed and make good use of the space. You don't have random dirt-paths in the floor going off-screen as if they actually led somewhere, and the actual scene transitions are logically placed. Seriously, this is the only game of this sort (WIP H-Game) I've seen that implies a doorway on the side of a building by a path leading up to the wall. That is brilliant.

That aside, my strategy is to Spam Wide Strike whenever possible, only use MP for healing, and kill absolutely everything for grinding and, more importantly, the heal on level up. Gold is a 'too valuable to use' commodity as I'm not finding a lot of it from killing monsters (at least at this stage in the game, or I might be missing something). Therefore, I never use Inns, because 50 gold for a heal is insane when I can't make that back. I'm not sure if you intend for me to get money by selling the item drops but if it is, there needs to be a sign or something saying 'Hey, this is how money is made in the world.' But I'd be extremely reluctant to sell anything.

So that puts Health at this odd priority in my mind. It's more of a currency than gold is in the game. Everything I do in the game is to minimize health loss and to maximize the time I need between using MP potions to use more of the heal spell. I've been running from battles in the Tower alot, not to avoid them but because having a Lamia showing up with two parasites makes things infinitely worse as I can get both poisoned and diseased (I think. I only fought one battle like that. It was extremely long and punishing, almost won, but ultimately lost to poison. decided to avoid any other battle like that).

But I kill absolutely every encounter on the map to level grind. I remember the game being incredibly difficult when I first played it a long while ago. It is easier now, or I at least think its easier. Beyond that, I don't know if it's through design or my own level-grinding. Still, probably the most difficult part is the town. Many slimegirl fights, very little options to heal. While losing fights is a mechanic of the game, being presented with a situation where it's difficult to avoid unintentional loss and snowballs into sequential losses. I'm okay with it happening out of the blue and not being able to exit, but some sort of fixed HP recovery to offset the annoyance of losing would be appreciated, if only because it's the start of the game and the options the player has in battle are very limited. Be it the guard at the gate with a stash of potions or napping somewhere, just something. But on the issue of the Slime Gem, would that make the scene that much more easy with for a player with it equipped? Not so much in the grand scheme of things, the player is taking damage they can't heal easily, and there's a boss fight at the end.

One last thing in terms of combat-mechanics, I tried spoiler tagging it buuut it seems the usual spoiler /spoiler in brackets no work....
The Tower boss. Hopeless boss fights/scripted losses are always weird to critique on. One one hand, I have every means to kill the boss in three turns--Smite, Mana Potion, Smite. So far, it's the only time I've used the Smite spell. But doing that in round one just renders the boss immune until I lose. The first time I attempted it, I blew a good amount of my items before I realized it was a scripted loss, whereupon I surrendered to skip the rest of the fight. True, all of my items I got as drops. I never bought anything other than a sword, but I still felt cheated. At this point, maybe seal the player's skills and have Kitty's potion unseal? It's usually obvious that a battle is meant to be lost in RPG's. Golden Sun: You do pitiful amounts of damage, the enemy can one shot you. Paper Mario, it's outright stated that Tubba Blubba is invincible. Tales of Symphonia: extremely hard boss fight, one that can be won but certainly not by first time players. Again, take all this with a grain of salt, but this actually annoys me as a player more than the softlock.

Hoo. Okay, few other design things I noticed along the way:

Right at the start of the game, I'm given the option to go down or right. Upon heading right, I find the mountain path thing, get exposition, get a Y/N dialog box. I select YES, get denied anyway. It's been ages since I've messed with RPG Maker, but you have a flag somewhere that tracks if the player's been to the top of the tower--trying to go east after saving town stops me. I don't mind being told I have to go somewhere; i grind my teeth when the game gives me an option, and then says no I have to go somewhere. If possible, can you use that flag and bypass the dialog box? It's a minor thing,  but it's perhaps one of the first things found in the game.

Moving on, I get why Home doesn't have a map to it (lot of work for a map not often used), but can I get a free heal out of it via a 'I slept' dialog box? It's my house for crying out loud. The only thing against it is that this makes the "inn" at the first "town" obsolete. It's worth mentioning that this inn is the only one I used since it was so early in the game. By the time I saved the town, I was relying on heal spells/level-ups/MP potions to carry me forward.

I had a minor issue in trying to figure out what enemies lead to a direct game-over upon loss and which others didn't. But I save-scum enough out of habit that I lost fights more out of curiosity than anything else.

That about wraps it up. This is a great game, one that surprised me once as I started looking at the sort of level design and thinking about the technical stuff behind it. I mean, the pause menu alone has more effort put into it that some of the RPG Maker games I've played (which, by the way, I discovered I can bring it up in cut-scenes when there's no dialog box up. Probably a RPG maker issue, but worth noting). Ultimately, that's why I've typed up this mini-essay of feedback for you--you deserve some extensive feedback for all the work you've done. It may be just me, and it might be just me who has these issues, but it's still a viewpoint worth reporting.

Once I get past the bizarre softlock, I hope to give a bit more feedback. What I hope to see is that everything smooths out once things move beyond the first twist/prologue(?). I do want to play more of this, to see how it goes as what few strands of plot so far has been interesting.

So! Far be it from me to discourage positive feedback of course. ^^

For the blunt forcing: Good luck with that in the release coming.. mid to end of march at this rate. 'It works' is seriously all you can ask for. There'll always be people for whom it is too easy, or too hard, infact I fear it may get unbalanced, easyish towards the end, as these areas were originally designed for one, not two companions. We'll see.

For the implications.. I wouldn't call it brilliant, I'd call it common sense. I want people to explore my game, and nothing kills exploration faster than finding dead ends or pointless design holes. If ever you think you see me do one of those, kindly point it out.

I intend for my game to be challenging, yes. I never understood why random plants and mushrooms would spit gold at you. If you fight human enemies you will find them carrying gold, for now, potions is as far as you get, but yes, you should go to a shop, and find that you can't afford that most expensive weapon/armor/etc.

I will adjust the Lamia spawn rate a little down in all versions, as well as reducing Lamia rate in the easy version. I've heard this complaint before, but less elloquent, so.. here you go. ^^

Slime gem makes fighting slimes easier, yes.

The Demonhunter tower is NOT a scripted loss. Its extremly hard, but it can be beat, and theres a reward for doing so, so that renders that point kinda moot.

A flag preventing you from going east? I don't quite understand your grievance here. Theres many, many games that do the old 'I need to go to X first' thingie, and this is the first time I heard any complaints about it.

Actually, the Home will be enterable, in the future. For now there is a storytelling logic behind not using it.. Ayla wants to head out to find her sister, not backtrack and sleep at home.

I don't think losing fights out of curiosity is a bad thing, and.. well its a porn game, I think my gameovers are somewhat telegraphed. In general, if its big and nasty, its propably gonna gameover zap you. :p

Being able to bring up the menu during cut scenes is an unavoidable rpg maker issue, well.. I could avoid it for some scenes, but trust me, that'd make things worse.

Alright, I think I just about covered it all. If I missed a point, do tell. The east moving thing is really annoying me, you're the first to point that out.

I really need people to tell me more details about the softlock bug though please, I know that it doesn't happen to everyone, I know people could go past without issue, though I believe there is an issue if two independent sources find one, but I don't know more.

And yes, the menu was a bit of work, and its not even done yet.. I think its worth it though.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
.. ook, but where does it happen? 'the plant things' is really not helpful description wise. I have like half a dozen different plant things, not counting individual ones. :p My game must be awful to an anthophobian..

During combat with one of the breeding pod things, the tentacles pulled off the top piece of armor. As I said I was unable to make it go back on no matter what I tried.

I should also mention that enemies after reaching the castle are really easy to defeat compared to areas before.I can keep an eye out for this "softlock" bug but I don't know what it is.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
During combat with one of the breeding pod things, the tentacles pulled off the top piece of armor. As I said I was unable to make it go back on no matter what I tried.

I should also mention that enemies after reaching the castle are really easy to defeat compared to areas before.I can keep an eye out for this "softlock" bug but I don't know what it is.

They are, and I will need to balance that, at a latter point. The reason for this is that originally you only had one, not two companions you could take with you, that changes the numbers, fast. This takes a while to adjust.

Can you tell me a little more specifically what happened with the breeder sprout undressing you.. that was who undressed you, yes? What precisely happened?

Anyway folks. Good news, I killed the softlock, no need to look out for it anymore.

Also a delicious new intro that no one with a liking to corruption should skip over. Hint hint nudge nudge.

Find it on the blog, here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/02/the-last-demonhunter-038.html

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
They are, and I will need to balance that, at a latter point. The reason for this is that originally you only had one, not two companions you could take with you, that changes the numbers, fast. This takes a while to adjust.

Can you tell me a little more specifically what happened with the breeder sprout undressing you.. that was who undressed you, yes? What precisely happened?

Anyway folks. Good news, I killed the softlock, no need to look out for it anymore.

Also a delicious new intro that no one with a liking to corruption should skip over. Hint hint nudge nudge.

Find it on the blog, here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/02/the-last-demonhunter-038.html

Yes breeder sprout. Was fighting it for a bit, I can't remember if it was the set in-combat dialogue or the tentacle grabbing attack that pulled it off. Sorry I can't be more specific here.

DanielZane

Aug 28, 2015
Okay, my go...i played this game once in past and i got the Slime Armor ending...i might have more brains this time and actually get a better ending.

If (read that if in a very loud and exaggerated way) i find a bit of time, i will create a wikia for this. I have created wikia for The Last Sovereign and Overwhored (but for the former i am doing only sex scenes and Lore and the second one is mostly abandoned).

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
This was a very fun little romp of an adventure, loved it and it just made me like the RPG Maker even more. Played the whole story up till the current end right before entering the Old Demonhunter tower's forest.

Found a few bugs, but for the most part the three most pressing ones are:

1) The Dryad Grove and Kraken Beach have a double whammy in terms of their quest; when you get the plant for the Dryad lady you can talk to her again and to reget the reward, talk to her a third time and she'll act like she's still waiting for the plant.

2) Once you've beaten the Kraken and left the Beach, you're not allowed back in at all, which means you can't give the Kraken his orb back.

3) If you look at Rose's stats it crashes the game, seems other people reported the problem earlier on, but just wanted to let you know it's still around.

Some things could definitely be made clearer, like status effects, had to guess that an antidote could cure the damn infection those grey worms give you. I still don't know how you're supposed to get rid of the impregnated by plants status effect.

What exactly did the well in the mountains do to me? Cause from how the scene went, my vagina turned into a cock, but other scenes still reference my pussy. So do I have both parts or not? A little hard to tell since we don't exactly have a full body appearance list like in one of Fen's games, so I'm left to take a shot in the dark there.

Holy cow are there a lot of bad ends! I don't think I've seen this many ways to lose since "I wanna be the Guy"!

It can at times be hard to tell if an area is trully off limits or not, like the magic room in the tower, since trying to enter it by talking to the Nymph leads to a bad end and I don't know any other ways into the room. Same goes for the Teacher's room a little earlier in the tower, though that one I'm fairly certain I can't enter, oh and the storage place in town is another one I don't know if I can access.

Speaking of the town, I just remembered that there was a path southeast of the graveyard in town, which seems to lead somewhere but there isn't anything to do there. If I try to interact with the gravestone there I simply walk through it, same goes for the dead tree right next to it.

All of this chatter aside, I must repeat myself by saying I really enjoyed playing the game, was a load of fun figuring out how not to die while also trying to explore everything.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Yes breeder sprout. Was fighting it for a bit, I can't remember if it was the set in-combat dialogue or the tentacle grabbing attack that pulled it off. Sorry I can't be more specific here.

I'll fix it when I get a specific what happened when. Theres two types of breedersprouts, and lots of events associated, and this is the first time I hear about this, so I can't tell for sure.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Okay, my go...i played this game once in past and i got the Slime Armor ending...i might have more brains this time and actually get a better ending.

If (read that if in a very loud and exaggerated way) i find a bit of time, i will create a wikia for this. I have created wikia for The Last Sovereign and Overwhored (but for the former i am doing only sex scenes and Lore and the second one is mostly abandoned).

Heh. Well, theres 40+endings already, am sure there is one that'll meet your liking.

Well, I'd be happy to answer questions on a wiki, I know someone has attempted a bit before, but almost immdiatly abandoned the project, don't feel obliged by any means, but it would be amusing, plus I'm quite sure people would like a few helping suggestions with difficult fights and hidden gameovers, there is a good deal of exploration in the game after all.

This was a very fun little romp of an adventure, loved it and it just made me like the RPG Maker even more. Played the whole story up till the current end right before entering the Old Demonhunter tower's forest.

Found a few bugs, but for the most part the three most pressing ones are:

1) The Dryad Grove and Kraken Beach have a double whammy in terms of their quest; when you get the plant for the Dryad lady you can talk to her again and to reget the reward, talk to her a third time and she'll act like she's still waiting for the plant.

2) Once you've beaten the Kraken and left the Beach, you're not allowed back in at all, which means you can't give the Kraken his orb back.

3) If you look at Rose's stats it crashes the game, seems other people reported the problem earlier on, but just wanted to let you know it's still around.

Some things could definitely be made clearer, like status effects, had to guess that an antidote could cure the damn infection those grey worms give you. I still don't know how you're supposed to get rid of the impregnated by plants status effect.

What exactly did the well in the mountains do to me? Cause from how the scene went, my vagina turned into a cock, but other scenes still reference my pussy. So do I have both parts or not? A little hard to tell since we don't exactly have a full body appearance list like in one of Fen's games, so I'm left to take a shot in the dark there.

Holy cow are there a lot of bad ends! I don't think I've seen this many ways to lose since "I wanna be the Guy"!

It can at times be hard to tell if an area is trully off limits or not, like the magic room in the tower, since trying to enter it by talking to the Nymph leads to a bad end and I don't know any other ways into the room. Same goes for the Teacher's room a little earlier in the tower, though that one I'm fairly certain I can't enter, oh and the storage place in town is another one I don't know if I can access.

Speaking of the town, I just remembered that there was a path southeast of the graveyard in town, which seems to lead somewhere but there isn't anything to do there. If I try to interact with the gravestone there I simply walk through it, same goes for the dead tree right next to it.

All of this chatter aside, I must repeat myself by saying I really enjoyed playing the game, was a load of fun figuring out how not to die while also trying to explore everything.

Glad you enjoyed, I like rpg maker games the most from a players perspective too, even the not too great ones usually have some interesting storyline ideas.

Now lets get to those annoying bugs:

1. I see, well, at least the rewards work. I'll look into this, but it might take a lil.

2. Should be fixed in next release

3.Should be fixed in 0.3.9

Status effects: You guessed right though, didn't you?

Through abortion. Uwah, this went dark. You don't get rid of the plants effects with a potion, have to avoid getting hit in the first place.

I think the well scene doesn't have pictures implemented yet? It will soon, but yeah, it turns you futanari, I think its kinda clear but I will do a bit of another writing touch up laters.

*chuckles* I don't know the game you are referencing, but we're at over 40 and counting. Some long, some short, depending on which ones the fans like..

The magic room the nymph references will become a lot more obvious when you see a similiar room in the Old Demonhunter tower, before we get there.. don't trust nymphs. :p

Can you tell me precisely what storage area you are referring to? I don't know which you mean.

Huh.. walk through? Oh, you're right, geesh. theres another naughty ending there, though.. check it out in.. 3 weeks time, when I hammered out the next public release, fixed it up.

Hehehe. I am glad you enjoyed, and the detailesque bug report/suggestion list you gave me shows that I've done pretty goods already. I do try to encourage exploration of the game, Yes, so thats exactly what I was going for, for some parts of the gameplay experience.^^

p.s. dang, excuse multipost, was expecting it to merge things.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
40 freaking endings... wow I haven't seen a game have that many or more ever since I played Star Ocean the Second Story.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Can you tell me precisely what storage area you are referring to? I don't know which you mean.

Hehehe. I am glad you enjoyed, and the detailesque bug report/suggestion list you gave me shows that I've done pretty goods already. I do try to encourage exploration of the game, Yes, so thats exactly what I was going for, for some parts of the gameplay experience.^^

The storage place in the town that gets attacked by slimes, it's the building directly south of the entrance to the town when you first enter it. It's locked as is the abandoned house directly next to it.

Also happy to help with finding bugs and such, I know how hard it can be to find some of them, code tends to get freaky at random so that things there were working one day don't the next.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
The storage place in the town that gets attacked by slimes, it's the building directly south of the entrance to the town when you first enter it. It's locked as is the abandoned house directly next to it.

Also happy to help with finding bugs and such, I know how hard it can be to find some of them, code tends to get freaky at random so that things there were working one day don't the next.

Aaaah. That one, yeah, I kinda leave myself with an empty placeholder area or two, I might need it later, or it may inspire me to do something, or I could put a patreon request in there or something.

with the past next release I'll do a bit more of clean writing and bug hunting, so helpful reports are always welcomed, though currently I think we got things somewhat under control. If you wanna bughunt, might be best to contact me over the blog, so that you don't repost the same bug others reported there on this forum. (though sometimes an alternate or more precise take helps)

40 freaking endings... wow I haven't seen a game have that many or more ever since I played Star Ocean the Second Story.

Just wait till the game's finished. *Chuckles*

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
Entrance to the forest scene seems to be bugged for me, resulting in you stood in the top right of a black screen (unable to move).

It shows what looks to be the scene for a second or two, but then fades to black and shifts you to the top of the screen.

http://imgur.com/rUyBSmc

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Found a couple of bugs for ya.

Right, first lets start with Gumbo. After letting both Miay and Rose have their fun time and going in yourself the game wont progress, I have to exit out of the game. Next up is Tsukuyomi Temple, after getting the Miko robes and going outside you cant go back inside, the game treats the entrance as a wall. Same thing happens when you use the secret exit, cant get back in and you can walk through the barriers on either side of the stars leading to the temple. 

That's all i found so far though :)  will update if i find more 

Two more bugs. After beating a spider, the game will play the Spider Broodmother ending as if you lost the fight and bring you to a game over screen. The second bug is at the mushroom girl clearing to the south. When the ending plays out and you transform into a mushroom girl, the enemies on the map will initiate combat with you during the sequence interupting the cut scene. 

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Hey folks. New update on the blog:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/03/the-last-demonhunter-release-041.html

It's pretty massive, both hentai, and storywise. If you skipped over the last one cause you thought 'meh, not that much stuff' this one.. shall proof you wrong. highlights: New custom theme, new gameovers with big nawty hentai scenes, extensive fancy story progression, not telling more to not spoiler anything, exept maybe:

Lotsa naughty corruptiveness happening this time around, should be to everyones liking.

For the bugs: One, Gumbo, should be fixed in this transition should be fixed, I'll look into the mushroom combat bug.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Through abortion. Uwah, this went dark. You don't get rid of the plants effects with a potion, have to avoid getting hit in the first place.

I think the well scene doesn't have pictures implemented yet? It will soon, but yeah, it turns you futanari, I think its kinda clear but I will do a bit of another writing touch up laters.

Rather difficult to avoid getting hit in the first place, since they have such a high chance to attack with tentacles causing you to lose several rounds, and a high chance to use their impreg attack as well.  Got tagged with it in 2 different fights first round of combat when I was at full health.  Impossible to avoid more like.  Definitely needs to be a way to get rid of the impreg.

Would also be nice to be able to completely skip or greatly reduce the text spam repeats in fights...especially from the infector armor.  Read it once, great.  Forced to read (or even skip through) it 150 times and it kills the fun of the game.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Hey, new bugs for ya Deva ;)

So the spiders no longer bring you to a game over, however now they don't de-spawn. After beating them they don't leave the map. The second bug is Violet, she refuses to leave the map if she dies. She just stands there smiling at me, damn camera hog...

Another thing i noticed. When you get the mission from the mermaids and get the item from the Dryad Mistress, her conversation then resets if you talk to her again prompting another battle.

That's all I got so far, Gonna try and beat the Old Tower next :D

Question for ya though, I noticed in the graphics folder you got some pretty sweet updated character portraits sitting there. So when are ya gonna trow them in the game bro?

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
Would also be nice to be able to completely skip or greatly reduce the text spam repeats in fights...especially from the infector armor.  Read it once, great.  Forced to read (or even skip through) it 150 times and it kills the fun of the game.

If your issue is the text from taking certain quantities of damage (as you're gradually corrupted/infected/etc) then in the inventory there's a battle message key item that can switch them on or off.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
If your issue is the text from taking certain quantities of damage (as you're gradually corrupted/infected/etc) then in the inventory there's a battle message key item that can switch them on or off.

Good to know, I'll have to look for that.  Does it also work on messages such as the intro you get every time you encounter the infested armor, before you take any damage at all?

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Hey, new bugs for ya Deva ;)

So the spiders no longer bring you to a game over, however now they don't de-spawn. After beating them they don't leave the map. The second bug is Violet, she refuses to leave the map if she dies. She just stands there smiling at me, damn camera hog...

Another thing i noticed. When you get the mission from the mermaids and get the item from the Dryad Mistress, her conversation then resets if you talk to her again prompting another battle.

That's all I got so far, Gonna try and beat the Old Tower next :D

Question for ya though, I noticed in the graphics folder you got some pretty sweet updated character portraits sitting there. So when are ya gonna trow them in the game bro?

I've encountered the Violet issue before, but its hard to track down, doesn't happen all the time, and I have no clue how to get rid of it until I get more precise data.

All of the rest will should be fixed on next relese

Adding portraits to the game takes lotsa time, and story progress is more important. The answer is 'they'll be added in due time'

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
One bug for the new release, if you beat the tower and then return, going all the way to the teleport thing on the floor and head to the New Demonhunter Tower Lab you'll end up stuck. Since the crystals that block you from getting in also block you from getting out, which means you're pretty much screwed since there is no way out as far as I can tell.

Also with the mindflayer's magic helmets, what happens after all of your companions and you are enslaved? I could just keep adventuring and wasn't sure if a bad end was supposed to happen or not.