Android TiTS (Simple title/Various Topics)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Does anyone know of a way to type in cheats on Android? If theres not a way it would be awsome if we coild have a way to do this. Maybe a button that says "cheat" or something that pulls up an empy box to type in? I looked around for an thread that already discussed this and theres a few that touch on cheats but nothing so far that anwsers my question, thus an Android thread. Sorry if this is a redundant thread though. Thanks all...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
think you can use any text entry box, like with V-Ko.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
think you can use any text entry box, like with V-Ko.

Tested that and it didn't work. Even tryed using it in a setting where it would be accepted as correct and renamed Ben "furfag". Still didn't work.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
It may be possible that text inputs are ignoring keystorkes. Maybe try with an external keyboard or try pulling up the keyboard interface manually, if possible?

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
It may be possible that text inputs are ignoring keystorkes. Maybe try with an external keyboard or try pulling up the keyboard interface manually, if possible?

Well kinda playing on a galaxy s4 (untill new year rolls around for my upgrade)  but as far as i know theres not a way to force the keyboard open with the game running other then to click on a text bubble (name your character) ect.

Screenshot_2015-12-21-11-16-30.png

This is a pic of screen before the keyboard comes up.

Screenshot_2015-12-21-11-16-40.png

This is after i click the box, if i turn sideways the keyboard consumes the whole screen. And ive tried to use the enter button and the wide screen's "done" button. Neither seem to work.

Also just tried it on the save screen notes section, no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, since it's not detecting keystrokes, I've added in a cheat code scanning event that will scan the input for any simple cheat codes in the pull request (#534). If a valid cheat code has been inputted, backing out to the main screen will activate the cheat code.