ASAPZ II

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I will Start a new Opened Game "RP" here called "ASAPZ´S GAME SEQUENCE".

I have a basic idea of a game relationed directly with ASAPZ´S GAME. Because the Main plot of this game is somehow relationed with "ASAPZ" and you (the characters or the players) have to discover it. Also the latex catsuit completed can appear in this game if the players want it. Really, the main plot i have in mind and it changed a little after i saw some new images  of an internet page

I will accept from 1 to 3 or 4 players. I think that we could start the game after christmas´s holidays. But if no one could join this game, i will close it before the 24th could arrives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In this game i will do an effort and all the changes that the players want, i will try to give the changes that the players desires (e.g. bizarres with more cocks, latex suits, furry, snake, insects, etcetera), will be done with my effort and with your effort.

This game could be the second part of "ASAPZ" game, in the other game (ASAPZ) the players are now travelling in the space to the Borg´s planet, after the players let the "alien" planet Earth. I thought to this new game that in the way the players have let abandon there a black drone or a corrupted thing that they "the alien" discovers and investigate the artifact, but it corrupts to the scientifics and the lab is under a contamination danger.

Your characters (all humans) discover the black drone or the thing or a scientific corrupted with this thing contaminated his brain, and you could try to stop the thing to colonize your planet, or surrender to the thing, if you like, because the artifact is aisled or alone in this planet and have no communication with the ship.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie 

Former soldier but his entire squad got killed not because of him  but by simple fate he was dismissed because of that mistake and now work as a mercenary currently contracted to protect some scientists  

While actually being rather friendilly the death of his squad made him force a mask of serious to not get attached to others that he used for now quite some time .

He is 31 years old male human standing at 6'1" feet tall ,with a slim yet muscular body ,pale skin and black hair .

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5c/f8/84/5cf8843fe18aa8318d42f29556cb17a6.jpg 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, first candidate to the sequence of ASAPZ. I will take note of your bio. Good. It´s perfect.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
An Advanced (it´s not for playing, it´s only for see and wait)

19175f115ecad5d4ea53afdbcaf1a0cc.jpg

The object that the scientifics discovered in an old cave of Central Park, was after a month of the discover of an UFO and the fight with them. It was an aweeeeeesoomeeeee discover the black ball, but with more organic metal rests of the UFO that arrived a month.

The translation of the Black ball happened to the Secret and Underground Lab of the Area 51 in Nevada, but by unknown reasons, the black ball didn´t move of the BioLab of the Army Base of Saint Angeles. They discovered that the black ball was made of a thing similar to latex but more consistent and more resistent. A bioscientific called Morgan took a sample of the black "latex" ball and she took out of the lab, unknown by their Bosses.

In her lab she studies and examines the black "latex" ball but with an "accident", she changed into this

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d2ac2f7383/716440-9

Her new body changed can or could change from the "Alien" to "human" disguise and vice-versa, also shi can corrupts to the people normal, because she tried to connect with hir own mother Ship ((N7 Lasex)) but shi can´t connect because the ship is very far of the Earth. Shi discovers that shi is alone in the "Earth" and need to build a hidden base with more changed people.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Dracomic, what do you think of my last post with the advanced?. Thanks for answered through the PM.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Also I will close this call of the sequence of ASAPZ for this weekend from the friday 18th more or less 15-16 h., to the sunday 20th 16 h. more or less)) ((If only dracomic had posted here in the continuation his character, i will think to stop this game until the holidays of christmas will pass for give time to recover us))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The action first of this Chapter 2º is my text written upside, but in this case, these are the things that changed are these (this action is the first of this 2nd Chapter). You have time to answer until the 26th of December arrives. I will continue the action with or without your answers this 26th., more or less at 16 h.

19175f115ecad5d4ea53afdbcaf1a0cc.jpg

The object that the scientifics discovered in an old cave of Central Park, was after a month of the discover of an UFO and the fight with them. It was an aweeeeeesoomeeeee discover the black ball, but with more organic metal rests of the UFO that arrived a month.

The translation of the Black ball happened to the Secret and Underground Lab of the Area 51 in Nevada, but by unknown reasons, the black ball didn´t move of the BioLab of the Army Base of Saint Angeles. They discovered that the black ball was made of a thing similar to latex but more consistent and more resistent. A bioscientific called Morgan took a sample of the black "latex" ball and she took out of the lab, unknown by their Bosses.

In her lab she studies and examines the black "latex" ball but the small part of the black ball tries to connect with it Mother Ship N7-Lasex but the Mother Ship doesn´t answer or replay to it tries. The black ball spies to the "aliens" and it sees that a female "alien" takes some samples of its body, it feels that the female "alien" moves nervously when she arrives to her "underground" lab, and its waits to its opportunity.

------------------------------------------------------

Your characters:

Samuel Mihie (dracomic)

Samuel Mihie, you are working now for an external security business team of the USAF base Army, and you discover that in the security of the base, there is a hole opened that suspects persons could use for their purposes. You don´t have still names, but you know that there are some persons involved in this security hole and your mission is to close immediately that break.

Your boss "Sheila Mistress" (fake name, you know that) is advancing in the corridor that you are now and she is calling you a little nervously

¡¡Sam!! ¡¡Sam!!

large.jpg

------------------------

Amy Sands (Phil Ein Blank)

Amy Sands, you are working now on the Cake Shop "Charm City Cakes" or concreting you are finishing now your work in the Cake Shop and you don´t see Morgan TamWood (your unique friend and a bioscientific) since a week and a half, she didn´t pass by the Shop along these days to buy her preferred cakes. And you are very, not much, worried about her health but you have to close the Cake Shop (directly orders of your Boss)

In the moment that you are letting the street that Morgan lives, before of close the door of the Charm City Cake and after you went to the house of Morgan that´s dark, you had put her favourite cake in her "welcome" mat. You see the body and listen the voice crying of your best friend Sarah Martin, she goes to you very dirty in her face because her makeup is destroyed by the tears that runs in her face

¡¡Ammyyy!! ¡¡¡Ammmyyyyy!!!... 

And she breaks to cry again hugging you directly...

285170_195598940500449_177990882261255_526047_7130216_n.jpg

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Amy Sands

Hmm, it's been a while since I've seen Morgan.  She's often busy with secret-y, science-y stuff, so it's not unsual for her to be away for weeks at times.  But if she's expecting to be be away for more than a week, she usually asks me to care for her plants.  And if Morgan stays in, she often orders at least one treat.  Maybe I should stop in on her after work?   Damn, I was distracted and messed up.

After fixng the small mistake I made in icing the last cake, I box it up and set today's deliveries out for pickup.  I close up the shop and select a small blackforest cake.   Chocolate and cherries, Morgan is sure to like it.   I box the small cake with a note askng Morgan to give me a call.  I leave the cake and decide to come back another day.  

Then I spot y best friend Sarah Martin, and she is in a state.  I hold her for a mnute ortwo until the sobbing slows.  I pat her on the back, "Sarah, whatever it is I doubt it is that bad.  Come inside and tell me all about it.  I'll make us some tea."  

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie  

he hold on to his gun  looking worried to his boss 

"Miss Sheila what happend ?"  he hold her with the other hand while looking over her shoulder for any potential danger .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Samuel Mihie (Dracomic)

In the corridor of the base that you two are, there is no one looking you two, you are sure that no one looks you, in the instant that you put your hand around her shoulders, she relaxes and goes more next to you like you sense her breasts touchs your torso, and one hand... ... ¿of her? goes down to your cock semi-erected.

You hear some rumors that Miss Sheila is crazy inside of her head and she needs to fuck with each man of the group, but on the positive rumors, she is very goooooooooood practicing the wild sex,... ...

... ...

...hie, did you listen...?

And the next image that you see is that you two are in a bed fucking wild like wild animals with primal insticts

((Note, no changes because the wild sex is only that, wild sex))

-------------------------------------------

Amy Sands (Phil Ein Blank)

You two arrrive immediately to your house and you prepare some teas and biscuits that you know that Sarah loves, she is still crying and between her sobs, you know that she had broken that day with her boyfriend Tony, it´s the n-time that she breaks with him, you lose the account. After the 3rd tea and after the 2nd plate of biscuits, Sarah is more relaxed and she is sleeping in your guests´s room after you cover her body with the bed blankets

You have the phone of Tony but when you take the phone to call him, there is a lost call, and you see that the call was made 30 minutes ago, and it´s from Morgan, it goes with some words through the whatsapp of...

Thanks, Amy, for the cake... . Sorry to not go out these days... . I will be there with you tomorrow evening. I want to tell you something very important to me. I promise you

((Note, my next post action will be the 28th or the 29th, guys))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
While all these scenes happens, in the house or underground Lab of Morgan...

Through the advanced senses of the small part of the Black drone ball that Morgan has, its start to study all movements of the female "alien" and its discovers that the female "alien" is more horny when she is near to its small part abducted, by the small part of its that the female "alien" has in her nest. After some days of studies, its decides to convert the female "alien" called Morgan into its first black agent infiltrated in the "alien" Earth, its sends subliminal messages to the female brain of the "alien" to recover all of its to meet with its small part in the "nest" of the female "alien" slowly with more information important of the "alien" race that the changing brain of Morgan does directly without allowing it Morgan.

Its (from now its name is Razorback) decides to send lusfully pheromones to the female "Morgan" to put her body more horny through its small part in her house, its sees that from the moment that Razorback sends the pheromones, the "alien" body of Morgan is more horny and a little more adapted to its tools, and Razorback sends a different idea to the small part of its, in an image of the form of a black dildo...

latex-lucy-licks-and-sits-on-a-black-dildo-in-latex-corset-3.jpg

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie 

he shivers when Sheila's hand touch his cock and shake his head after thinking of such things ,he turn back to sheilas removing his hand from her and steeping back away form her  

"S-sorry miss Sheila .... i got distracted ...what was that you told me?"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Amy Sands

I wish Sarah would just stay away from Tony, he has caused her nothing but trouble.   Sarah should find someone better girl worthy of her.  I offer what comfort I can.  Then when she is exhausted, I tuck her in.

As I'm about to give Tony a piece of my mind  notice the message from Morgan.  I text Morgan <I worry yo overwork yourself.  You need to relax more.  I will make a nie meal and expect you to be here before it gets cold.>

Not wanting to ruin my mproved mood with Tony, I put my phone away and Lay on top of the covers next to Sarah and dream good dreams.  

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((If you need more time to add something to your posts or actions before tomorrow, you have today to do it))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Your actions

Amy Sands

You see that in the whatsapp of Morgan, the message arrives to her but she doesn´t read it still, only you are sure that she receives your whatsapp. And you sleep near to Sarah with good dreams of...

"...Morgan or some body similar to her says to you while she covers in the shadows of the room that you two are, you don´t see her but you feel her energy, different but it´s her energy. Her voice sounds very different of her normal voice, like a thousands voices sounds at the same time...

Amy... offer you..., shi is our..., ...u can recei..., ¡¡Amy come to us!!"

...And the next thing that you know when you wake up abruptly, that your body is very horny because the nightmare or the pleasant dream gave a lot of pleasure to you, your body is all wetted and you see that only 2 hours had passed of your sleeping, Sarah is still sleeping and you knew that your dream pleasant is only yours.

--------------------------------------

Samuel Mihie

Miss Sheila Mistress reacts with furiosly after your rejected,  you see that she apparts of your side and her hands goes out of your cock immediately, while she turns back and walks very quickly in the corridor saying to you with hate and anger in her words (you feel that hate and anger hits you abruptly)

Mr. Mihie, go NOW to the dock 6 because a new agent had arrived and she needs your guide, if you don´t go NOW to the dock 6, you better think in a new job for you very far of our team, is that clear, Mr. Mihie?

You see that her back is almost uncovered, no panties, her ass with no bra goes uncovered to all the people that could be around her, while her front is all covered by latex clothes. You remember the new member of the team could arrive in a few minutes to your place and you run to the dock 6

((Note, you two have time to post, my next action´s day will be the 28-29 or early if you continue today))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie  

"That is clear boss ..." he salute 

he wait for her to away and sigh she was hot but too straight forward ... Samuel shake his head and to dock 6 the new agent should be arriving soon 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Amy Sands

"Whoa! what a weird dream." I whisper.  My pussy pratcally burns with need for attention. I mewl with need rubbing at my soaked panties.  But that is no where near enough.  Tucked away in a drawer I have a pair small vibrators that use the samr remote.  I wonderfully wicked idea comes to me.  I retrive the vibrators, sliding one into me.  I carefully tuck the other into the still sleeping Sarah.  

Turning both on, my knees go weak.  I lay on the floor moaning, "Morgan... Sarah... more... use me."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Next day Posting: 29th.

Amy Sands

You can´t join or take again your weird dream because your pussy needs your attention 100% and your hands are too big to insert them into it (your burning pussy), then you remember the 2 small vibrators that you bought last month in that Sex-Shop, you remember your 1000% blushed face when you came into the sex shop and the shop-asisstant looked your face with an astonished face, looked your body and again your face and she sold you the small vibrators with an evil laugh in her face (part in present finished in "...month in that Sex-Shop..." and other part in past "...you remember your 1000%..." to the end of this part)

(Now in the present)

You insert one of the small vibrators inside of her pussy (Sarah), you pass it very badly opening her trousers and put down her panties to insert it in her cunt, but after some minutes, you take it and finally it´s inserted in her cunt one of the small vibrators, and the other vibrator, you insert it in your burning cunt that needs more attention now. And finally you push on the button of the remote control of the 2 small vibrators, and your pussy concentrates the vibration of the small vibrator, sounding like an old memento or an old friend welcoming you.

In a moment all your body is very weak including your knees because you sense only the vibrations of the small vibrator inserted in your cunt like an echo machine that works only with the vibrations and you see that Sarah´s cunt is horny and needs attention like yours, like it´s offering to you, like opening, you close your eyes and when...

...When you open again your eyes, you are not in your bedroom with Sarah, you are in a kind of strange cave, when you see yourself, you don´t recognize you, because the body that you have now is this (it´s fused these two bodies in one)

C01.JPG
C15.JPG

And you (the creature) discover an "alien" figure female prostrated in her knees in front of you without looking you, she is very similar to Sarah and you (Amy), but the creature (you) see it (the "alien") like predatory in special her cunt and a prosboscis or a tentacle or your tail spiked (you don´t know) cover her body naked, while you (the creature) says to the "alien"

Surrender to US, Amy...

...And you (Amy) wake up with Sarah fucking your cunt in the process of your more erotically and strange dream that you have...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel Mihie

chapel7.jpg

You arrive in the moment of the appear of this woman of a military truck, her eyes are very cold, with the feeling of "better not have any problem, small or big with this woman" in your head and finishing with the feeling of a shiver running your vertebral column, while you are in that feeling, you see that she is moving her lips to you but you don´t understand any thing of her, until she touchs you and she repeats very cold her words to you...

...Are (cold space) you (cold space) Mr. Mihie?, My Boss Mrs. Mistress sends me to be your Boss, Did you find the woman that broke the security of the project L.A.S.E.X.?

You don´t know of what shit she is talking, Mrs. Mistress only talked you of a hole opened in the security, not of a Secret Project called "L.A.S.E.X.", still she is waiting your answer and you feel that her patience could be very shortly now...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihie  

He look confused at the woman not much of what is happening is making sense ... Mistress never told about the new agent being you boss just to guide then ,nor the gender or the project name were know either .

placing his hand over the gun on his belt to react in case something happen he say " Excuse me miss, but you will have to come with me to check with Mistress as she asked" (yea he was lying but something inside his mind told she was as well )

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Amy Sands

Oh, god!  If this is still a dream don't let me ever wake up.   Goggy and not sure if I'm still in the dream,  or even if i'm the creature or it human victim, I still cry out for more.   Pressing Sarah's face into my  pussy,  "I love you, don't ever leave me."  I flick the vibrators to the highest setting.    

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Stop to the 1st of January or continue tomorrow morning or today night?))

Samuel Mihies

The agent female pass of your words with all the people looking you two, and walks like she controls all the things of the mission, and without any indication of yours, she arrives to the main office of your principal Boss Mrs. Sheila Mistress, closing the door in your nose when you are coming into the main office without says no thing to you...

After a moment, the two women goes out of the office and stop in front of you, Mrs. Sheila Mistress says to you

You have to stop NOW and take prisoner to mrs. Ashwood, Morgan Ashwood. She is the main guilty of YOUR broken hole here. ¡¡Go NOW to her house...!!

And they two go inside again of the main office letting you alone there still with your words in your mouth without say anything, only it sounds in your iPhone the location of the lab of mrs. Ashwood

-----------------------------------------------------

Amy Sands

You can´t go inside of that aweeeeeeesoooooomeeeeee dream again, and if you try and try, you can´t go there, only the face of Sarah understanding your words, does that you have a massive orgasm and pee cum in her face, she kisses continuously your cunt and doing that you continue into your biiiig orgasm, forgetting all the dream...

----------------------------------------------------

Returning to the lab of Morgan Ashwood

Razorback feels that the time of studying Morgan had passed and it needs to control the body of the female before it´s too late, to the arrive of the bad persons that want to control it and its minds. It breaks the glass of the recipient that it supports its life, and Razorback jumps to Morgan and involves her body in less of a minute...

00.00 The Conquest of this planet starts now.

From the black object that it was Morgan Ashwood, the discard clothes of her are around the black object, that goes changing very quickly...

00.15 The First Agent of Hir wakes up...

The Black object or form changes very quickly of form, and finally it stops in a form very similar to humanity but changing its fisonomy and its remembers now...

razorback-by_Dorian_Cleavenger.jpg

00.30 "CumSpiked" wakes up and looks around of hir...

"CumSpiked" before knew like Morgan Ashwood doesn´t remember any thing of her old human life, shi wakes up there in the planet with an unique mission, and that mission is to Conquest the Earth and she has the first host in hir mind...

And that person is Amy Sands.

00.40 "CumSpiked" hidden by the shadows of the night goes out to the world that she needs to conquest...

"CumSpiked" after looking and examining all the things that it gives information in the house of the dead Morgan Ashwood of the planet that shi is now, breaks another window and after convert a cat into a formless morphed black ball that moves around hir body like a pet, they move in very silence through the shadows that the street offer to them and they don´t discover any more enemy around them, and they continue their way to Amy´s house...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Samuel Mihies

After being rudely closed the on his face by the woman and ordered by mistress to search for the the one who broke inside by himself ,he sigh again after the door close once more ... he would be worried about Sheila but since there were no cry  or any sign of trouble it was probably a misunderstanding with the agent ... he would go inside to ask about it but he have an idea of what is going on inside ...

Piking up his iPhone he walk towards the location of  lab of mrs. Ashwood

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Amy Sands

After laying, panting in the afterglow for severl moments, I leaan down and kiss Sarah.  "I don't want this, us, to be some sort of rebound thing.  I really care about you.   To be honest, I've wanted this for a long time, but only if it is real."  I stand up and take a few unateady steps, "I'll get us each a change of clothes.  If this was moree than a one time thing we can talk in the morning.

I go to my room and start to gather new night clothes.  Feeling a chill breeze, I look to find which window I accidently left open.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((The next post of the game ASAPZ II will be the 1st or 2nd evening))

00.50 "CumSpiked" with hir Pet arrive to Amy´s house

"CumSpiked" arrives to Amy´s house and the mind of Morgan put the name of Amy in the knowledge of "CumSpiked" putting more horny to hir and the Fuzzy furry black ball that is moving around hir, shi detects another female "alien" in the other room, shi decides to convert the "female" alien of the other room before of converting Amy into an agent of hir

00.55 "The Pet" goes inside of the room that "Sarah" is

From the first moment that "CumSpiked" sees the "female" alien in the other room, shi orders to "Pet" to go inside of the room to convert her while "CumSpiked" could attack Amy...

------------------------------------------------

Amy Sands

After almost declared your love to Sarah and letting her time to think about your words, you go to your room and you feel a chill breeze, looking around and discovering the window that you opened before (this morning), you close the door that separate your room of the salon that Sarah is, in a moment that you are doing ordering your work clothes, you hear the scream of Sarah because something is attacking her but in a milisecond, you are not in the salon because a figure strange had entered or came into and took you

In a moment, you see a stinger stinging your breasts and also your heart going out of the shadows of your room, your last thoughts were that you could die here in your room all naked and attacked by some strange figure, your vision goes very darkest and you only hear some noises unidentified around you, you feel how the creature put down your body naked in the floor very sweetly, you still can´t see anything because of the dark in your vision. And some words appears or you listen with a melody tone

Amy, amy, my dear, wake up...

You don´t have or don´t know how many time did it pass from the sting in your heart...

------------------------------------------------

Samuel Mihie

After some problems in the traffic, you arrive to the house of Morgan AshWood and you see that the house is very dark inside it, you come back around the house to see if there is some body inside the house, but you don´t see no one. And when you are returning to your car, you see a small window in the low level of the house and some glass broken around the broken window, it´s a lab or some thing similar, hidden in the basement of the house of Morgan AshWood, and you have to go inside it in all dark...

-------------------------------------

Second part of Amy Sands

You don't know how many time did it pass from the moment that the sting hitter your body naked, but you know something sure,...

That you are of some how alive but your body naked don't answer to your mental orders, and you don't know where are you, still your vision is blocked not allowing you to see what happens around you, other feeling hit your mind and it´s something familiar in the shadowy figure that hitted you to you but you can´t identify that familiarity and if you are alone or not...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Amy Sands

I go to my room and start to gather new night clothes.  Feeling a chill breeze, I look to find which window I accidently left open.

<scream>

What the hell!!   "Sarah!!"  I turn to go help Sarah.  But a sharp pain in my chest stops me.  Looking down I see something impaling me.  It connects to a strange vaguely familar humanoid creature.  My last thought as the world fades to black, "Morgan?"

Someone is calling me

I slowly wake up.  I still can't see or move anything, but I am alive and awake.   I know this because I can hear and feel my hert beating.  And I can feel its vemon burning inside me, in my chest and in my pussy.   I  don't know whether to hope for life or death, but I do pray for Sarah.  If that thing hurt Sarah... I'll mke it pay some how.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Continuation of Amy Sands or Jellax))

01.45 "Jellax" wakes up

...ke it easy, relax your new bod..., ...y needs energy to r... ... ..., rah or "Rug" i could s... ... ...

You can only listen some shorts periods of words because your mind is still adapting to its new environmental, and you sense in your pussy a new and horny touch, it´s comfortable the touch in your new "orange/purple/green/blue" slime or oozing skin...

...¡¡¿Whaaaaaaaaat?!!...

Suddenly you open your new eyes and see the creature that impaled you some time ago, and the first thought that you have it´s...

¡¡Morgan!!

Shi is the person who impaled your naked body in your pussy, shi approaches you and shi says

...At last, you are awaken, i was worried if you could have died before, SHI won´t never forgive me. Take it easy, "Rug" is still changing in the other side, and also your new body "Jellax" will require more energy to recover you...

You can´t listen any more, a lot of information assaults your brain changing but two things are clear, Sarah is now "Rug" and she is in good health, your new name is "Jellax" and you accept it immediately looking your body new and it´s your look...

Bio-Slime2.jpg
slime_girl_cascade_by_legend20x.jpg

Your new body changes continuously from dark blue, green, orange, purple, and finishing in dark red with a core or a nucleus in your semitransparent body, the scent familiar of the syrup goes to your nose oozing and you touch your skin, it´s moldeable, and your handprint maintain in your breasts (34JJ Cup Size), your body taste to the cakes that you did in the Cakes shop and you understand now that whole your body is made of syrup and caramel jam like a biiiiiiiig moving cake, but your oozing and more horny pussy calls your attention...