Bit of fan art.

Oct 3, 2015
I'm not far in the game, but I really like it so far.
flahne_from_trials_in_tainted_space_by_boobulon-d9ckevu.jpg

Oct 3, 2015
Thanks! I'm just getting into the game, but I'm liking what I've encountered so far. I've been thinking of doing a sketch of Celise in her slime form or her tentacle monster form. Probably Steph Irson at work too, haha. I found her tremendously amusing. I will try to advance as much as I can in the game to be able to meet more characters. From what I've seen in the wiki, it seems like there are a whole bunch I'll like.

Maybe this isn't the best place to mention it, but if someone might want to commission illustrations, I'm open for it. Of course, I did read the pertinent rules about what NOT to draw regarding TiTS and very similar rules apply to anything non TiTS related.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Thanks! I'm just getting into the game, but I'm liking what I've encountered so far. I've been thinking of doing a sketch of Celise in her slime form or her tentacle monster form. Probably Steph Irson at work too, haha. I found her tremendously amusing. I will try to advance as much as I can in the game to be able to meet more characters. From what I've seen in the wiki, it seems like there are a whole bunch I'll like.

Maybe this isn't the best place to mention it, but if someone might want to commission illustrations, I'm open for it. Of course, I did read the pertinent rules about what NOT to draw regarding TiTS and very similar rules apply to anything non TiTS related.

well if you do more fan art Id love to see it. I'd love to commission you for a custom Steele portrait (The spare money though... x.x)

(if you could tell me how much it would run me, I'd definitely keep you in mind then next time I have some money to spend.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 3, 2015
Sure! I made an image explaining most of the process I'm used to and prices. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

comissions_web_size_by_boobulon-d9almnd.png

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Sure! I made an image explaining most of the process I'm used to and prices. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Well that isn't a bad rate at all... definitely gonna have to make plans. Lol probably will end up using said character portrait for most things (profile pictures, phone background, as a character portrait for in up coming Star Wars game, ect. lol) might be a week, just give me a bit of time to make sure i got bills and food taken care of and when i have extra money we'll definitely talk.

Oct 3, 2015
Ack! I thought I had replied. Evidently, it was not the case.

Don't worry. When you're ready, I'll be as well.

Oct 3, 2015
Well, I made it out of Mhen'ga and arrived at Tarkus where I got to meet Anno. I like her a lot. I have some urges to color this one, but I'm getting too caught up in playing games in addition to TiTS my free time.

ANNO SKETCH copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: