A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In that moment, your Comm starts to sound and Mistress low the volume

Captain Sin here, i listened that you have captured an alive female Borg, Ray activate the "chaos seed" and get it some into the cunt of the female Borg

Aye, Captain, aye

Ray grows a limb that shows some red-pink objects or spheres, and Ray gets into the cunt of the female Borg the spheres and immediately when Ray get out of the cunt his limb, the female Borg opens her metallic eyes, and she screams in silence, while she disappears in front of you four and again the voice of the Captain Sin sounds

Package arrived sane and saved, she will wait the return of her owners, continue the mission...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"Well that solves that problem ,we will try turning her when we come back to the ship Thanks Captain Sin"

She put down the Comm and turn back to the others "We should continue with the mission now , it should be deep within this building ,there may still be Borgs here so be ready" she walk down the stairs .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I didn´t ask you that the inside of the building has down stairs, i only asked before that you go inside of the buidling and you see a spaced room, dracomic))

The room that you looked before is empty only with some boxes and the gun or weapon of the female Borg, no secrets passages, and a door in the other side of the room while you listen more screams and some lights of the shots of the Borg´s weapons to you don´t know what enemies are inside of the building...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

(sorry my bad)

Moving deeper into the building with her gun ready ,it appears they weren't going to have to deal with just the Borg ... what other race could be in here ...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sex Kitten and Mistress move behind you two, and you take the empty corridor that you saw before, the lights of the shots disappeared a moment ago, you cross the corridor empty except some traps disarmed that the Borgs discovered some moments ago and the corridor continue until it turn right and the silence continues enveloping your team...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

The Borgs passed by the traps ... the lack of corpses here confirm it wasn't that the Borg were screaming for .. that is certainly something else here .

Peking at the corner of the corridor  and proceeding if she don't see anything .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((You don´t know if the Borg were the people that screamed before))

Ray send a small ball drone latex and you see in your mind that there is a half body of a Bord dead in the corridor by a last trap that the Borg didn´t see, and some blood traits in the ground, and with another strange clue, a ¿fish or snake scale? in the cross "T" of the corridor and some stairs that go down...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

Signaling for the others to stop she speak telepathically with Ray

"My love there is something dangerous here ... probably even more then the Borg ,can you send the drone deeper into the building ? we need to know what we will be facing ,try following the blood trail?"

"if not at least peak at the right and left side of the intersection ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
My love Lioness, this small drone mine has only a radio of 5 metres, and beyond of those 5 metres, it doesn´t show me or us the enemies, sorry, still could you send this drone to investigate or not?. I am agreed with you that here is a dangerous race that we don´t or didn´t know... . Could you talk with Captain Sin with the discover of the scale strange?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"ho i see sorry my love and you are right we should contact Captain Sin" she pick up her Comm 

"Captain Sin ,it is Lioness please come in ,there appear to be another race other then the Borg here ,they have scales and also don't seem to be allies of the Borg "

she stand her ground for now they were losing precious time but proceeding anymore without any idea of what to do would be a bad idea.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Capt... (buzzing noise) ...e losing y... (more buzzing noises)... out of the buil... (the Comm breaks immediately the communication)...

And suddenly in front of you a shadow different moves very quickly and only you see a scaled body before that the shadow disappears and a sound like the "hhssssssss" sounds on the corridor

Ray says to you a little frightened

I think that... the enemy that we... heard... now is a naga (cousins of the Lamia race that are our allies), we need to get out of this building... now or quickly...

But you can´t see that Sex Kitten had discovered a hidden room that is very empty except an old notebook written in "human" language and some sign of the Borg language and others unidentified with a metallic gold piramid

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

Shivers run down her spine ,this was bad ...  "we need to go outside now" she look back but don't find mistress nor Sex Kitten "mistress? Sex Kitten?"

she quickly look for then around where could they have gone to ?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
!!Here¡¡

Sex Kitten has found a hidden room that the only things that were inside of the room, were these things

- An old notebook (which it could be investigate in the N7 Lasex later).

- A Gold Metallic Piramid

She says while you return to the corridor and behind you, you hear more "hiiissssss" that are more approached to you, but you can´t see the Nagas

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Grabbing the notebook the Pyramid and Mistress hand she rush out of the building "we need to go we will look at those things latter "

it was clear she was in distress she couldn't let that thing attack any of her friends. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All the hisssses stops abruptly when you arrive to the main room and some eyes snaked appears in the shadows of the other room, because you discover that they (the nagas, all shemales) hate the light of the sun in all day less mornings, but you maintain or keep the distance with them, only some small skirmishs are crossing the two groups and you only receive a minor wound of a shot of a naga, you go out to the sunlight and the Comm comes back to live with Captain Sin again

...ar me, Team rescue?, please respond, Rescue Team, Can you hear me?, Lioness, Ray, Sex Kitten and Mistress, are you there still alive?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

After getting away from the nagas and getting to somewhere safe she patch her wound while answering the transmission from the Comm 

"Yes we can hear you ,we are alive all of us we were attacked by nagas ,the building is unsafe for us but we manage to get a notebook and a strange Pyramid "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
We have activated now the Transport, stay ready for the Transportation...

When the Captain Sin finishes of say this, Sex Kitten gets out the small piramid and the nagas are more angry with you because they discovered the piramid that you have and a naga jumps to attack you while the transportation is activating around you...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She sigh in relief after hearing the message waiting to be transported back ... till she see the naga ... with quick thinking  she shove Ray towards the other and rush to kick the Naga away shi wasn't gong to hurt her loved one! "I wont let you touch then!"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The next thing that you see after the kick that you gave to the naga shemale is the transportation room of the ship and the Captain Sin with a weapon pointing to the scaled head of the naga saying very angrily

If you move only a scale of your body, i shot you and we could throw your dead body to your sisters there down in the planet, ¡¡please give me my better day shoting your head!! ¡¡please do it!! ¡¡PLEASE DO IT!!

But the snake or naga didn´t move any parts of her scaled and naked body while the Captain points still the weapon in her scaled head. After a moment that CumLust the doctor sees that you four are in good health except you with the minor wound in one of your breasts that annoying or itch a lot, she cures you with a drone nurse next you, the Captain Sin approachs you and say still angry but a little less with you, while the soldiers changed and drones security point their weapons to the snake waiting your decision (four, Sex Kitten, Mistress, Ray and you)

I see that you have lucky in the mission, she came with you, and you have to decide what will we do with this traitor snake

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She take some steps away from the naga so CumLust could heal her "thanks CumLust thanks Captain Sin " 

looking worried at the Naga she think of what to do ... "Her race is close to one of our allies ... killing her wont do any good  and may even bring more problems ..." she look at Ray 

"you think we could try turning her as well ? "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
That´s a Captain decision, good for you Lioness, your future will be relationed with this SpaceShip and its controls

Says the Captain Sin, while she waits to the other answers, and Ray talks

Of moment, i am thinking like my wife, change or turn her into a Pet or a slave or anything that keep her snake mind prisoned inside her changed body and she has to surrender to our purposes...

Mistress says

I don´t know, still i don´t have it very clearly, her race is very loyalty to them, and she has one of the best high level brains in all the galaxy, i think that we need to convince her to join us

Sex Kitten says

¡¡Meeeeeooowwwww!! ¿Purrrrrrrrrrrr? ¡Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr! Meeeooowww Pppppphhhhhhhhhhh

Mistress translates

My Sex Kitten says that she hates her races, they are traitors and more things, but if she can show her to surrender to the pleasure, she will accept her in the Space ship

Then we have 2 and a half decision to stay the naga here changing her or surrender to the pleasure and 1 not convinced now of moment. Lioness could you talk with her (the naga) and chat about her mission in the planet and the relation with these objects, please?

The Captain Sin talks with you Lioness after she listens all the rest of the answers of the Team

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She with the praise of Captain Sin and that Ray just like her think the same way.

After hearing the captain's order she stand up gently rubbing the wound on her body before move close to the Naga ,with a serious face she say

"My Lioness and this is my mate Rat ,what would you name be ?" she presume a more friendly approach would be needed now.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Hiiissssss

Hisssssss

Hir snake tail moves nervously while the soldiers get apparts of her, while shi looks you and say

Name Sssnake Lusssty

(Hir language is so simple, and shi has problems to understand you)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"Snake Lusty ,i see its a good name i think i match with your body ... sorry for the kick by the way i only wanted to protect my family " she comes close rubbing where she kicked the naga

"if you no harm you can relax nothing bad will happen to you"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You enemy usss Hissss

Hir tail moves very quickly and shi tries to bites you when you approach hir, but a soldier drone hits hir head with the weapon, doing that her green blood goes out of hir head and shi continues hir...

Hiiisssssss

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"you confused we are enemies we are friends ,Borgs enemy we are not Borgs" she show her body to her to prove they aren't Borg

"see no Borg also  unlike then like sex as well" she show her pussy filled with ray's cock.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Hir anger continues in hir snake eyes and Captain Sin says

It´s impossible, Lusty is closed now, bring hir into the jail and maximum security in the prison...

The soldiers take Lusty and they get out of the transportation room to the jail and Captain Sin adds

Without the help of hir, we need to examine slowly the notebook in "human alien" language and don´t touch the piramid of moment

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"ok captain Sin .. sorry i couldn't make her at least a bit more friendly..." 

"maybe my daughter Rose could help us ? .... i could ask her at least"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
!!Noooooooo¡¡

¡¡Noooo!!

We can´t put Rose into risky with Lusty, we could go back to hir tomorrow, rest a little and we meet again in the meeting room with the female Borg converted, she is happy to show all you hes changes

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"NO! i didnt mean with Lusty ,i would never put her in danger ,i was refereeing to the alien human notebook"

She calm herself "i will go rest for now and then look at the Borg im surprised it even worked" 

She go to Roses room wanting to see how she was doing while they were in the mission .