A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
¡¡Aaaahhh!! ok, good idea, Lioness. I will think that and i will say to you my decision tomorrow

A drone nurse goes out with her face "alien" changing into her normal face to say you

She is a good girl or daughter, Mistress Lioness. She needs to tell you a lot of things, because she considers your formal mother...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"I see thanks nursing Drone ,you did an wonderful job i will please you after we finish spending some time with our daughter" she give the drone a kiss and goes inside the room 

"Rose dear ,we are back how did you fare ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You see that she is sleeping now, and when you are inside of the room, immediately she gets up very foggy, and she says while dreams

...¿mom?...

...¿why do you have four legs?...

You didn´t remember to change into your "alien" form and Raymond didn´t change to "human"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

SHe face palm for forgetting such thing but at least she recognizance her as mother still .

"Rose my dear this is our actual normal bodies we did look more human to you before so you would freak out , we can change back to then if you want ,all we want is to make you happy" she moves close to her with a smile while stroking her hair.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Noo mom, i like your normal form..., i don´t know why i like this form and dad´s form also..., its touch is very sweetly, and your fur is like a teddy bear´s touch..., care, sweetly, maternal and very warm. Nurse explained me some things of your actual forms and i understand more you, my mother...

She suddenly wakes up and jump to your back and hugs your fur, while Ray envelopes her body to avoid her fall to the ground, while she kisses Ray and you, adding more

She explained to me that all my family are "strange" but i love you and them, including aunts Sex Kitten and Miss Sheila (Mistress), also with aunt Sarah (SlugPet), and my grandaunt Sin. Could i sleep in your back with daddy enveloping me with its skin and your fur, please mommy?

((Imagine the situation like this))

985634-307x268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She kiss Rose's forehead "sure sweet you can ride my back anytime you wish we all love you just as much" she pet the girls back

then turn to Ray "Ray my love can you would our daughter and make her comfy i think she will be staying there for some time" she giggles 

"want to go for a ride around the ship Rose ,or just stay there?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of course, my loved and devoted wife, your desires are orders to me...

You see how Ray envelopes more to Rose, not envelope almost, only her low part like an amazon is riding a horse. And Rose says to you two

¿Daddy? ¿are you talking to me?, because i listen you in my mind, and your voice is very warm like mommy´s long fur. I want to ride in your back seeing all the spaceship and  my familiars also, please...

She puts you two her face of poor kitty, while Ray shows his surprise that Rose can listen his words in her mind, she can´t do that, is this possible? you two think and you don´t arrive to any clear decision of what happened before in this room while you were in the mission

1250284246431_f.jpg

Rose awaits your go out of the room in your back while Ray puts more of your long fur to cover her small body to be more warmed

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

SHe is surprised just as Ray ... but such cute face distract her 

" Awww! how can i say no to that face" she give her a kiss while going out of the room 

"we will show you around the new ship" and that is exactly what she do

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You go out of the room of Rose and you three go freely wherever your steps guides you...

All that she looks is going with "oooooohhhh" and "aaaaahhhh", also you visit the office of the Captain Sin, that she looks a notePad that a crewmember passed hir, and she gets up her face and says

Hi Lioness, Ray and... ¿Rose?, why is she here?, what happened that you bring her here?

Shi says that (the last questions) with surprises like you before, EDI is also in the office with her and looks to your face, Ray´s face and Rose´s face also surprised

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

While guiding Rose she try to stay away from anyone having sex ,she don't need to know orgys are that common on the ship at least now

When arriving at the Captain's Sin Office she wave to her " Just showing Rose around the ship ,don't worry she is accepting all of us " she pet the girls head "isnt she cute?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Lioness, can you pass the notebook to Rose, please? i thought that now she is important to us, because she understands her own language and you can also translate the other languages, if you like

Hello Rose, how are you today?

Good, Grandaunt Sin, mommy and daddy are showing me all the spaceship and my whole family, hi aunty EDI

Hello, my Rose, i sensed that you accepted your family here, and i think that i could be a good teacher for you now, don´t you think, My captain grandaunt Sinny, Lioness and Ray?

Less jokes and more work, EDI

(You feel, Lioness, that N7 Lasex had accepted Rose and Rose had accepted all the things of the N7 Lasex and also you two sense that Rose will start her changes a little early that you two thought)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She chuckle with EDI's joke whle giving the notebook to Rose 

"Rose can you be a dear an translate this for us? you will give you any gift you want after" she ask with a smile .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sure, mommy, do you want it translate quickly (in a few days) or normally?

Rose takes the notebook and examines it while you three goes out of the office of Captain Sin and EDI goes out saying you

Please Lioness, let´s think bout the thing that i told you before, it could be a bigg honour to be the teacher of this cute girl

While EDI says that, her hands goes to the head of Rose and moves caressing her hair and she waits your answer

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"Do it at the pace you feel comfortable with Rose " she then turn to EDI

"Sure EDI " then come close to her and whisper "just no taking advantage of her ok ? or i will make you pay for that" she step back with a smile but she was serious about the last thing she said .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I am sure that i will not take advantage of her and her mind, Lioness because i play a lot here with my life including (because Captain Sin said that to me before)

She returns to the office with Captain Sin while you continue your tour in the SpaceShip and Rose says you

Can we visit aunt Sex Kitten and Miss Sheila, please?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"Sure Rose" she give her a hug and go towards Sex KItten and Mistress room hoping they werent having sex for now .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You arrive to the room of Mistress and Sex Kitten, when you see that Mistress goes out of the room and she says to you

Hi Lioness, Ray, and who is this little girl, Lioness?, are you looking to Sex Kitten?, she is showing some lessons of behaviours to Cumming now, nothing special

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"Hi mistress ,this is my cute daughter Rose ,isnt she beautiful?" she cant stop hugging her daughter while smothering her on her breasts

"SHe wanted to meet you two isnt that right Rose?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, mommy has reason, i want to meet my aunt Sheila and Sex Kitten Pet, could we go inside of the room, please?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"i think would be best if we dont my dear " she turn to mistress "can you call then to meet us ? or at least make a small pause?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of course "mommy", sorry, it´s a joke, Lioness.

¡¡Knock!! ¡¡Knock!!

Who is it?, if you are Mistress or another person, i am very busy now, showing Cumming to Cu...

Sex Kitten, are you busy with Cumming there inside?, i have a surprise here out that wants to see and hug you with a lot of cares, she is very young and it´s part of our family...

Family...? what family...?, ¡¡Lioness and Rose!!, ¡¡Rose, my little child!!, Cumming put NOW the clothes immediately and don´t do anything that you won´t think twice or three times...

The door is opening and Sex Kitten goes out of the room dressed with Cumming behind her with her head low without looking any body and Sex Kitten takes Rose while she hugs her

¡¡Rose!! you are now a little woman, you have grown a lot, Cumming, this is my little child Rose, Rose ... Cumming 

And you four wait that Cumming does the thing of the meeting perfectly with Rose...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

She smiles hugging then as as well 

"Sex kitten i was giving Rose a tour around the ship ,talked with Captain Sin already and she gave my wonderful daughter the mission of translating the notebook" she show the notebook to Sex kitten 

"How is Cumming going along by the way ? being a good girl i hope so"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Wonderful, wonderful, my little Rose is growing more and more, being more important in her home, good for you Rose

She kiss Rose and it follows a hug of her (Sex Kitten) to Rose, while she pass Rose to you again (Lioness)

Cumming had a bad day today and i punish her without plea..., without reward of good behaviour, she is still adapting to her new life, and i saw before a new team mate some minutes ago, i saw that she is or was a female Borg, i think you could see her in the investigations room, but i think Rose will be in good hands by us, don´t you think so, Cumming?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

She giggles "thanks Sex kitten i think you are doing an wonderful job with Cumming" she pick Rose up and put her ridding her back so Ray can hold her up 

"i think we will go take a look at her ,want to come with us ?" ask while turning to the direction of the investigating room.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ehem... i said it because the female Borg could be doing things that Rose doesn´t want to see, but she is your daughter and you take care of her. No, don´t worry, i saw her and now Cumming has my whole time now

You go out of the room while Mistress, Sex Kitten and Cumming go again in the room and they close the door, while you three go approaching to the investigations or astronomics room

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

when close to the door of the investigation room Lioness stop turning to ray "Ray my love i think would be best if you wait a bit with Rose outside while i ,go take a look inside dont worry i will be quick "

she put Rose on the ground and come inside the room.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, darling

Nooo, mommy...

You advance to the door of the astronomic room and it opens abruptly while the monotone voice of the female Borg is sounding in the room

Main Boss Lioness Mine, nice to meet you again...

Thanks for showed Slave Borg the Glory of Hir Highness. Slave Borg appreciate Mistress Chief Lioness´s discovers

Division15_62.jpg

When you are inside of the astronomic room, you see a lot of screens with planets images and more graphics while the female Borg converted is cumming herself

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

(lol , can i chose how the Borg looks like now ? like this maybe? https://static1.e621.net/data/3d/87/3d8766d0c9d971cd54cee9a7bc7cd9c4.jpg )

She approach the ex-Borg with a smile leanining close to her while one of her hands is pressed against her pussy rubbing it 

"Glad to see you are liking you new self " she say while forcing her to orgasm really hard to the point she is left panting on the ground after that 

"My daughter wants to meet you so dont do anything lewd while she is here ok? Also ... i think you should have a better name then Slave Borg " she think for a moment "i know ! Pussy machine ,that will be your new name" 

SHe pet her head while she recovers.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Don´t you like the first version of the female Borg called Pussy machine?, i prefered my image but it´s your ncp slave, ok, but instead of a anthro cat, i prefer human female, what do you say?)

After your both pleasure and more orgasms in your bodies changed, the new Pussy Machine says to you

Mistress, Pussy Machine is still a Borg, but a Borg that discovered the pleasure´s world of Hir Highness, Pussy Machine is not an ex-Borg. Pussy Machine is glad that Mistress Chief is happy with Pussy Machine.

Pussy Machine understand perfectly the situation with Mistress Chief´s Daughter and Pussy Machine promises that she won´t do anything lewd in front of her presence and you too now, but Mistress Chief knows that Pussy Machine´s behaviours will continues to fuck her own self alone or not

Pussy Machine is ready for the presence of Mistress Chief´s Daughter, also Pussy Machine detects the presence of Ray (Mistress Chief´s husband and mate), any orders with Master Ray?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

(ho i was thinking it was just a joke with Rose XD, sorry my bad yea i like i dont mind it  ...but can i still keep the name pussy machine ?)

"Good Job on detecting Him Pussy machine and i hope you do just what i say as you do to Ray" she say moving to the door "compose yourself and dont forget to behave"

she then opened it letting Ray and Rose inside "Come Rose meet Pussy machine".