A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Don´t worry about it mom, Anthony will be still abducted by my lust pheromones some hours, he can wait to change his body, but i need to do something very important now, and it´s the process of claim his cock as mine and he will be my mate for ever, cover my sisters´s eyes to don´t see the process, their minds are still a little fragile...

¡¡Hey, we are not fragile!! we are sisters and we are strogner... strenght... stroo-what ever i say... (Ruby says that)

The three sisters stops their drinking of your breasts and talk unison a little angrily with KittyRose...

But you stop them with a strong mentally order and they continue their breastfeed looking you two with a face of pity, now their bodies are of young girl of 12 years...

While KittyRose takes Anthony to a bath closing it and you can imagine the scene, she takes off the clothes of Anthony and insert hir cock into the ass hole of Anthony, after a moment he does the same with KittyRose, while the rest of the group are approaching to do their works without noticing or disturbing your breastfeed

Note

((Give the order in voice and also mentally to them, please XD. It understands that the order goes mentally to them))

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((An aclaration:

KittyRose is now a young woman of appearance with 30 years old, very or extremely beautiful and aweeesome body, while the rest of her sisters 4 twins, are now young girls of 15 years old, with their mind still taking knowledge of all that is around them, they are still learning to be alive, and they consider to KittyRose their old sister and more veteran than they)) 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

While Rose go Claim Anthony as mate Lioness cover the eyes and ears of her daughter that were growing at an alarming rate enjoying the feeling and saying this mentally to then ' You four are just so cute i hope you like mommy's milk ,ho and dont forget to say hello to your father as well' she lean then close to the Bra like form of Ray even if he was sleeping he should still be capable of feeling the soft touch of the small hands

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You sense that Ray is sensing the sweetly touches of his 4 twin daughters, but he can´t do anymore in his hibernating state. Your four daughters say that KittyRose is an advanced sister of them, because she is now the adult that they want to be, and do things of adults. But you stop them covering their eyes and ears with your words and cute smile, doing that they forget what is KittyRose doing with her mate Anthony...

After 1 hour, your 4 daughters are young girls of 18 years old, and you 8 goes out of the WC building and go to the piramids, but in the way a different guard stops you from a distance with his gun, saying screaming very nervously...

¡¡Stop where you are or i open fire to you!! ¡¡I won´t say this advise again!!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She is filled with anger HOW DARE! such miserable alien point a gun at her and her  newborn daughters! ,without any sudden moves she place the twins on her back so even if he shoot her body should stop any projectile from hitting then 

Looking back to the alien she think fast ordering her daughters to close her eyes and ears with such strong will that they would obey immediately then she trow a trasnformative ball at the human  just like was done with ToySex accept she had no intention for turning him into anything other then a salve for then for such arrogance pointing a gun at young children .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Immediately your daughters goes back of your body covering quickly their ears and eyes while Pussy Machine, Cumming and the rest of the group except KittyRose, Sex Kitten and ToySex goes in front of you protecting the group like the members does with her Alpha female. In this case, you fill your body with anger, a lot of anger, doing that you shot a transformative ball includes more quickly than the enemy "alien" guard

The transformative ball flies and impact in the torso of the guard, doing that his body jumps to the back almost 4 metres, and the gun falls in the ground some metres far of him, immediately the transformative ball does its effects in his body, doing that the clothes are empty because his body changes into a small black scarab and passing of the point that he could recover his body, Cumming in that moment takes the gun and points to the small black scarab and shi is about to shoot the gun agains the small insect...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She sigh in relief nothing bad happened taking a small moment to stop Cumming from shooting  but not letting him get away then taking another small rest while she decide what to do with him 

"killing him would do no good and may attract more attention ... for now just hold him inside a bottle or something so he don't escape"

she turn her daughters "you can see and hear now its gone" then to Rose "sweet can you tell your mate to place the sensor i want to get away from this planet as soon as possible it isnt safe for your sisters"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All the four sisters opens theirs eyes and see the glass bottle with the small black scarab hitting the glass to try to break it, but it can´t be broken by a small scarab, after Cumming changes the gun into a better weapon for hir purposes...

Ok, sure mom. ...

Anthony go immediately upside of the pyramid with this small pyramid, put it in the place of the stone and put the sensor light that it´s connected with my computer, ¿ok?, if you have problems, advise me and Pussy Machine will go for helping you...

Go now and quickly, my mate...

At your orders, my mate Rose says Anthony a little recovered of his catatonic state and he goes with the small pyramid to the lever...

After a moment, through the Comm the voice of Anthony goes... I put the small pyramid and the sensor is connected, a light green goes out to the space...

I am receiving the dates now, thanks my mate Anthony, go down immediately, we should go back to the ship until the computer finishs the calculations of the position. Pussy Machine do you follow the green light of the pyramid?

Ok, my mate Rose, going down... After a moment, he returns to the group waiting to more orders

Yes Mistress KittyRose, and Pussy Machine is receiving now our next position to go, and it´s in the domain of the Borgs. Calculating again... no... Sorry, the calculations are correct, we need to go to the domain of the Borgs. I am sending the final location of the light to Captain Sin

After a big moment, Cumming detects in the air a stella white, she points to you Lioness the space ship that is landing now, it´s a signal that the Void ship arrives to the alien Earth and you don´t have many time to stay in the planet, in the same time, Captain Sin orders to the group

Ok, go to the location that you have now 450 metres to the west and position in the locked place and wait to the transportation, how many will be for the transportation, Lioness?, does any member of your group need medical assistant by Lasex doc?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She Thanks Anthony and Rose "Thanks i will help him change as soon as we get to the ship" she is also relieved the captain contacted us that meant they could finally go away from this planet 

she take the comm and with the Captain "Captain Sin we will go to the location immediately,you aren't going to believe a have just gone into labor i have 4 new and beautiful daughters" she place the comm near the girls "say hi to aunt Sin" she wait for the girls to replay to speak again "now we are in total  13  please ready a check up for my daughters and Ray is hibernating he passed a lot of his strength to me during labor ... we also got a pesky alien that pointed a gun at my treasured we transformed him into a little bug we left him inside a bottle for now" while that Lioness signal for everyone to get into the alien vehicle and for ToySex to drive then towards the position for transportation .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
...¡¡¿13 persons to transport?!!... ...¡¡¿Are you Crazy, Lioness?!!... seeing that number, we need to realize some journeys to control all passengers and we detected also a space ship of the Borg approximated to your position 12 kilometres and approaching quickly to your position,... we think that the ship could arrive in less of 10 minutes,... we should prepare a medical revision quickly when you will arrive to the ship...

¡¡Go quickly to the position of the transport!!

You see that in the distance of 250 metres, it appears 4 drones soldiers of your ship to keep the area secured and empty of enemies, while suddenly the Space Ship Borg receives an impact of an alien weapon of massive destruction doing that the Borgs starts to fight against the "aliens" and you have a gold opportunity to go out of this misserable planet while no piece of the weapons hits you in the transport

...¿who will go first to the transport?... remember that our transport only works with 5 persons quietly...

Note

((In the transportation, it must be 2 guards or soldiers in each transport, and the 3 free place with the group, Lioness you have to decide what person will go first to the ship with this structure, 5 goes up, 2 soldiers returns, 5 goes up, and it continues that the group are all completed in the ship not letting no one behind in the Earth))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

She think the order of who should go fast "OK listen up ,the order will be as following :first one will be two guards plus Rose , Anthony and ToySex .Second will be the other two guards along Cumming  caring  my daughters Jinxs and Sexxy .Third one will be SexKitten with the rest of my daughters ,forth will be Pussy machine caring the transformed alien me and Ray will go last NOW MOVE! ,the more anyone complain about this the more we lose time" she wait her turn helping the others get in line and making sure they obey her orders.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After all the transportation and the medical revision of your daughters, KittyRose and Anthony go to the room of KittyRose, while Doc Cumming finished and said to you

Don´t worry about the state of hibernation of Ray, he is doing very well, he is now very low of energy and said to me that you won´t worry about his state, about your four daughters, they have a perfectly health, no illness of the "alien" planet, and no one injuries more. They are resting now in their room.

Other thing..., the small scarab alien will PERMANENTLY be or stay in that form, because it´s very far from my knowledges... . Sorry.

I communicate that Captain Sin wants to see all you except your daughter in a day, you have the rest of the day free to rest. She wants to discuss the plan from now...

See you Lioness and Ray...

And you are alone again with Ray while Sex Kitten goes with ToySex to see their Sex Mistress in your room

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"Thanks Cumming you helped a lot me and Ray are very tankful to you" after Thanking Cumming Rose go to the young daughters room slowly moving between the sleeping beauts to not wake then up she hold then on her loving arms and cuddle giving wonderful dreams to dream as she herself fall asleep as well.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Now we could go more slowly to give time to Phil that he solve his problems and he could come back in his high faculties))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten (Nope, I evaporated)

i watch in awe Lioness cares for her daughters.  I will do all can to protect them and end the threat of the gun soon. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Sex Kitten, we are now inside of N7 Lasex going to the Borg´s planet to continue the mission))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

I go visit Mistress and Toysex to see how they are getting along.  If they want we can have much sexy time fun together.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The journey to the limit of the radar of the Borg´s planet are two days, in these two days the new partners or crew members like ToySex, Antyo (Anthony) and the small scarab black are adapted very quickly to their new lives, you Lioness and the rest of your group except your daughters (that now are young old females of 22 years) have the meeting with Captain Sin and she decides to send first a probe to the planet to investigate the place of the mission...

((Ray is recovered of all the energy that he spent in the Earth and he covers now all your furry body, Lioness)) ((The rest of the group are in good health or conditions))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

She was glad to finally be back and the she could spend some time with her family while the probe was investigating the planet ... looking at the growned out beautiful daughters of her and Ray she feel proud ... maybe it was about time she teach then something fun she have spent some much time trying to hide sex from then she was felling quite horny herself so during one of the times she was feeding then with milk she decided to finally ask then about it telling Ray before hand about it "Girls may i have your attention for a moment " she say to then "i'm going to ask one thing to all of you and i want you to tell the truth" the last message was more of an order then anything "i feel like you four are adult enough to know more are you ready?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jinxs, Ruby, Cums and Sexxy look you two carefully after they played with the small black scarab in the glass bottle and Jinxs says

Mom, our sisters and me decide that i could be the major of us four, and we decided that we are now enough to know more about you could tell us, have Rose and Antyo be with us to hear your words, daddies?

Ray answers instead of you

No, Rose and Antyo are enough older to hear the words of your mom, stay calm and quiet. Lioness...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"thanks my love" she give Ray a kiss turning back to the four girls "alongside Rose you are the most important thing to us so if you still have second thoughts don't be afraid"she pet the head of the girls 

"we want to teach you sex and love making it is what people that like each other do and is very intimate ,you probably wonder why you have such things in your groin "she pass her hand over Jinxs and Ruby's pussy alongside Cums and Sexxy cocks 

" we want to teach you how to use then ,you four can use our bodies to try then out".

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jinxs enjoys with your pass in her pussy, while she says with efforts

This... sex is relationed with... our Highness... Glory, mom and dad?, because Our Highness told with us from the first moment that we borned and shi didn´t tell us about this thing... called "sex".

Cums says with a perverted face

Mom, can we use this "sex" to change an "alien" into our slave?, because auntie Sex Mistress without Sex Kitten told us some thing about the "Sex", i want to practice with Rubyyyy, pleaseeeeeee

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"It is important Jinxs and if you are really good hir highness may even ask fir you to please hir and it also used to incise our numbers while also being quite fun " she then say this to Cumms

"Yes Cum you can use sex to change an alien but while im ok with you practicing you will require you do this to me and your father i dont want any of you getting hurt by mistakes and since it is firsts time there will be some "

Lioness lay on bed revealing her holes and equine cocks to her daughters "first i would like you test what you have but remember take it easy ,learning is easy just ruby what feels good together" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
For almost 4 or 5 hours you and Ray show all about the "sex" and its changes with "aliens" to change into slaves of Hir Highness, you are saved of the changes with them and them are also saved of your equine and hard cock, in the moment that you two finished the lesson, the Comm is alive with the voice changed of Antyo saying to you two

Mom-in law Lioness and Dad-in law Way, my mate KittyRose needs you in the astrometics room, Sex Kitten and Mistress are there just arrived. Cumming also is coming...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

LIoness was surprised by the performance of her daughter not only they learn very fast but also the particularities of each one of then like how much Cumms cum if they continued she was sure to fill the entire room with her seed ,Ruby really knew how to use her cock tail without hurting anyone with her spikes ,Sexxy had such juicy fluids she could just get lost on then and Jinxs ho she could use her body just like her father .

She let then rest after that ,Lioness and Ray were quite spent as well and gone towards the astronomic room wondering what Rose wanted to say to then .maybe she wanted to shower Antyo on their seed like she told her.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
While you two arrives to the astrometics room, Antyo opens the door to you and show his new body changed (http://g.e-hentai.org/s/9231485b6e/698025-2), he can change from male to female and shemale in an instant and confuse to the "aliens" and also with his disguise "alien" form, he is now in his male form. He says to you

Welcome mom and dad-in law to the astrometics room. KittyRose, my mate, will talk with you in an instant, please wait her...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness   

"hello Antyo ,thanks for calling us we will wait for Rose" she wait while look at Antyo "you have treated her well right ? as well as taking care of all of her needs ,i know her libido is quite great".

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, Mother-in law. I have treated her quite right after listened her desires, and...

¡¡Stop talking Antyo, my mate!! don´t talk any more with my mom...

Ok, your desires are orders for me, my mate Rose

KittyRose says while she comes into the astrometics room by another door that closes after her immediately

Mom, don´t try to confuse Antyo, i see that you are trying to do with him, and he is my husband and my mate, you cared of me quite well, but it´s the time that i need to grow and solve my or our own problems, ¿don´t you think, dad?

Ray says in that moment after Rose calls him,

She has quite reasonable Lioness, she is enough old to solve her or their own problems and she wants to tell us something about the probe that you sent...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness    

"Sorry Rose sweet ,its just that i care for you and with your sister i wont have that much time to make sure you are ok ,i just want to know you are in good hands " she give Rose a hug 

"Sorry to you as well Antyo" she hug him as well before turning back to her daughter "your sisters are going really well by the way as well as being adult enough to teach about sex but i will tell you more about that latter what you wanted to tell us?"