TiTs confessions...

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I've only played the first of the games myself so I haven't had the chance to feel out how the other areas are but it doesn't surprise me to hear that there are analogues. That's something Americans would probably have a hard time recognizing as diversity but those different attitudes and lands would def. hit the mark for racial separation closer to home. And it's nice to have stories that can, even if just in metaphor, get into what differentiates different peoples and how they deal with each other. Helps to break up this soggy notion that all those insert your bland color scheme people are the same. That's the useful and fun to read way to do diversity anyhow; tokens only satisfy suits.

Hey you could make a thread about race in videogames.

TiTs doesn't have that problem though, especially with Geoff's lil sexy brown ass being the best person in the game ever

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
Okay, how dare you?

I'm half-joking, because I absolutely LOVE anal, and honestly don't understand avoiding it.
Well, okay. It's more dependant on what I'm playing. Pure male? Anal is fine. Have a cunt? No anal please. Haven't played pure male in ages too.

That reminds me, I also avoid encounters that don't involve dicks lol

Reactions: Balaknightfang

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
And here I thought I was the only Geoff fan!

He's one of the few NPCs who's around Steele's age, too, it'd be so nice to get a bit more connection. I love stuffing and being stuffed with Syri as much as anyone else but that's not the only reason to hit the jungles.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Well, okay. It's more dependant on what I'm playing. Pure male? Anal is fine. Have a cunt? No anal please. Haven't played pure male in ages too.

That reminds me, I also avoid encounters that don't involve dicks lol
That is especially weird to me, because anal is the reason I decided I'd never get bottom surgery; I just wouldn't use a vagina. I do get that most people have a genital preference though, and am reminded constantly.

He's one of the few NPCs who's around Steele's age, too, it'd be so nice to get a bit more connection. I love stuffing and being stuffed with Syri as much as anyone else but that's not the only reason to hit the jungles.
Geoff is adorable, especially when you're a girl with a dick. He just fumbles his way around the conversation, trying to not be rude, it's pretty realistic.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
TiTs doesn't have that problem though, especially with Geoff's lil sexy brown ass being the best person in the game ever

Geoff is adorable, especially when you're a girl with a dick. He just fumbles his way around the conversation, trying to not be rude, it's pretty realistic.

Geoff is like chocolate: brown, sweet, and sometimes has a cream filling!:p

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Last confession for the night. I always have my Steeles lose their virginity to Celise before going anywhere. I get that you start as a virgin so people who want to lose their virginity as a thing can, but for me, it makes no sense that my Steeles got through high school, college, and the whole job thing without ever getting laid once. So since I usually start as a female, I have Celise DP them, then carry on like the virginity was never there. :D

DeathBooms

Nov 6, 2018
Y'all are talking about the melanin counts of fictional characters while I'm trying to explain how using Impulse commands aren't that bad

TFMaster

Here’s a list of some of my confessions for the game...

I actually like Doctor Badger and wish there was more content for her.

I almost never go back to a planet again after I move on to the next one.

I’ve never done anything with Reaha ever (I probably should though I just tend to forget about her)

Some of my characters purposely let themselves get infected with parasites.

I never did Lane’s content until recently.

I tend to not use the class skills at all unless I’m fighting a boss.

Okay I think this list is long enough so I’ll stop.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Well, okay. It's more dependant on what I'm playing. Pure male? Anal is fine. Have a cunt? No anal please.
Actually... same. I've never done an anal scene on vag-wielders.
I personally dislike the idea on anal on anyone that already has a pussy. Like... there's a perfectly good hole made for dicks just a few inches under! Unless it's double dongs, I don't see the appeal of anal on vag-havers.
Now, for pure males? Yeah, anal is fine because obvious reasons; it's the only hole they have back there. But if there's a pussy ya know I'm either gonna use it if it's the PC, or I'm gonna fuck it if it's an NPC, no buttstuff then.

Okay, chalk that up as another confession for me. lol

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I only use Dr. Badger for selling bags of milk. I wonder how she feels, being stuck on a backwater planet while some random pile of slime sells her bags of milk and stubbornly refuses to buy anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Confessions:
1) I never play feminine/female PCs, always masculine ones (genital arrangement may vary). I know the game is mostly supposed to be played as a female/fem herm, but I just can't.
2) I don't do quests unless there's a guide ready on the wiki. Because I suck at games and I don't want to miss anything or lock myself into certain outcomes.
3) I never recruit Anno anymore. (yeah, getting ready for the firing squad)

@SeriousBlueJewel That's not a sin and you, sir, are an actual saint

for me, it makes no sense that my Steeles got through high school, college, and the whole job thing without ever getting laid once.
Makes perfect sense to me, but then I'm on the ace-spectrum and used to be a super duper repressed gay, so...
Also some people have different priorities, I guess?
I mean, if you could have sex whenever you wanted, but lived in an ultra capitalist society with a dad who made it clear that you'd have to earn your inheritance and didnt seem even close to dying due to agathic treatments, woldn't you prioritise education and career first too ?

Reactions: valkyr42 and Sharks

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
I still don't understand the appeal of bimbos.
I've just come to accept that there's a market for everything (and I can be living proof of this). However, I usually avoid the bimbo content as well since I find intelligence to be the more attractive trait, as seen in Azra and Nayna.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Okay, how dare you?

I'm half-joking, because I absolutely LOVE anal, and honestly don't understand avoiding it.
I avoid anal scenes too (the only time i do any anal stuff in TiTs is if it's necessary to get access to other content such as Stella preg content) i just don't find anal to be that appealing and it's a borderline turn-off for me.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
Last confession for the night. I always have my Steeles lose their virginity to Celise before going anywhere. I get that you start as a virgin so people who want to lose their virginity as a thing can, but for me, it makes no sense that my Steeles got through high school, college, and the whole job thing without ever getting laid once. So since I usually start as a female, I have Celise DP them, then carry on like the virginity was never there. :D
It made more sense when Bridget was added. Now we know that Steele was privately tutored by her up until about preteen age and then Victor took over from there. No university, either, as they went straight into their job.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Ever since my first two minutes of CoC gameplay, in which my self insert male character was anally raped by tentacle monsters several times in a row, I made it a very clear point to never view any PC in these games as self insert again. In fact, I try to make my PC as different from me as possible and view the PC as a puppet that I'm pulling strings on.

I'm usually turned off by mtf transformations but I have a separate save with a male PC on Tavros all set to go to be transformed into a female by Sera.

That scene is that good.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
I do the opposite and try to keep my Steele's virginity for as long as i can, as a small challenge (My current Steele only lost it when i decided to have kids with the Queen of the Deep, besides i still have my virginity at the age of 22, now that's mainly down to that i so far have not had any interest in casual sex or dating in general, so it's not impossible for someone to go through high school, college etc and still be a virgin, then again i don't live in the world of TiTs, so it might be less common there)

Reactions: ShySquare

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I still don't understand the appeal of bimbos.
Same. Intelligence is a turn-on for me, so the deliberate empty-headed-ness of bimbos just kills it for me. And before someone says "but you write Treated girls", yes, I do, but none of them are stupid. :p Easy-going and happy to fuck, yes, but not stupid.
Makes perfect sense to me, but then I'm on the ace-spectrum and used to be a super duper repressed gay, so...
Also some people have different priorities, I guess?
I mean, if you could have sex whenever you wanted, but lived in an ultra capitalist society with a dad who made it clear that you'd have to earn your inheritance and didnt seem even close to dying due to agathic treatments, woldn't you prioritise education and career first too ?
Well, I was only talking about my own Steeles. :) And some of it's probably projection. I was once in a sexual relationship with someone I truly and genuinely loved, so now anything sexual or even just making out with someone I'm not in love with feels empty, like I'm just going through the motions. So I like to play someone who enjoys casual sex and just has fun doing it, because that's someone I couldn't be.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Well, I was only talking about my own Steeles. :) And some of it's probably projection. I was once in a sexual relationship with someone I truly and genuinely loved, so now anything sexual or even just making out with someone I'm not in love with feels empty, like I'm just going through the motions. So I like to play someone who enjoys casual sex and just has fun doing it, because that's someone I couldn't be.
Damn, that's some heavy shit. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that, and that it had such an immense impact.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Damn, that's some heavy shit. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that, and that it had such an immense impact.
Thanks, but it's nothing to be sorry about. :) That relationship was one of the best parts of my life, and yeah, it ended, but everything does. And knowing that I want an actual relationship and not just casual hookups has probably kept me from getting into trouble.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks, but it's nothing to be sorry about. :) That relationship was one of the best parts of my life, and yeah, it ended, but everything does. And knowing that I want an actual relationship and not just casual hookups has probably kept me from getting into trouble.
Well, thats good to hear. And hears hoping that you find one that's even better!

latest