TiTs confessions...

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Now to get back on topic i often think/imagine that breast sizes are smaller than they are described in character descriptions/shown in character busts simply due to the fact that otherwise they would be too big for my liking example Anno and Syri are described as having DD and yet i think/imagine them to be no larger than D.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I partially wish that I could have a more asshole Steele than the ass type that's in game, like if I were to say no for a request I would wish that my Steele would twist in an insult into the no and have it be written but I imagine them insulting people when I reject or say no to people for certain things almost to the point of then being similar to Riya with their insults.

I also pick ass for most of my characters that are like taurs or a more business focused and hating everything about this situation Steele.

I also enjoy just buying out Sera, taking her dick off, and breaking her completely to being a good sub the sending her off to the nursery the second I'm finished with her just to have the thought that she wants to get off and never getting it till I have the thought about her.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
For me how revolting the idea that she slept with our dad comes down to how early and old Anno was when they started doing it, and also how long did they have sexual relations with each other, if it was right up to Victor's death then it can almost feels like she jumped from one Steele to the next and the fact she does not tell us if she had any sexual relations with him then it can almost feel like she does it to further her own career

Since, you know, all we have as an information is one throw away line, your headcanon can be whatever you think is right. If that is how Anno reads to you like she did it to further her career, then that is how it comes across to you.

Overall Anno reads to me more as 'really into sex', regardless with whom/why/how. And since my steele always goes to Anno right after a thorough dicking from her twin sister, my haeadcanon cannot begrudge her for doing the same.

Sin nr 33: I always screw my half sister. It feels even better because its wrong.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Another confession, i feel like TiTs have made me more of a furry than i was before i started playing it, now i think i always had a small amount of furry tendency/tendencies due to growing up with animated movies, television series, cartoons etc featuring anthropomorphic animals.

TFMaster

Another confession, i feel like TiTs have made me more of a furry than i was before i started playing it, now i think i always had a small amount of furry tendency/tendencies due to growing up with animated movies, television series, cartoons etc featuring anthropomorphic animals.

That actually makes a lot of sense and the same thing might’ve led to me eventually becoming a furry myself though I was one before I started playing this game, I just got a little more into it after playing TiTS.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Since, you know, all we have as an information is one throw away line, your headcanon can be whatever you think is right. If that is how Anno reads to you like she did it to further her career, then that is how it comes across to you.

Overall Anno reads to me more as 'really into sex', regardless with whom/why/how. And since my steele always goes to Anno right after a thorough dicking from her twin sister, my haeadcanon cannot begrudge her for doing the same.

Sin nr 33: I always screw my half sister. It feels even better because its wrong.
Actually, there's a counter in the game for times she fucked your dad, and it increases when you have sex with her, just so he can one-up you. Vomit-inducing. Like, the one person I would not want someone to have sex with is one of my parents; my siblings or best friend does not cross a line, but that does.

But yes, I do the same thing. Shade isn't even that attractive to me, I do it because she's my sister (and also because it's the l only, and best, option to distract her). It makes me feel dirty but I love it.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Actually, there's a counter in the game for times she fucked your dad, and it increases when you have sex with her, just so he can one-up you. Vomit-inducing. Like, the one person I would not want someone to have sex with is one of my parents; my siblings or best friend does not cross a line, but that does.

But yes, I do the same thing. Shade isn't even that attractive to me, I do it because she's my sister (and also because it's the l only, and best, option to distract her). It makes me feel dirty but I love it.

Implying your children won't have deal with their grandfather's and mother/father's sloppy seconds/thirds.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Another confession, i feel like TiTs have made me more of a furry than i was before i started playing it,
I pretty sure CoC is what made me a furry, lol.

Wtf are you talking about? I've never seen nor heard of that!

Reactions: Asura729

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
It's in silly mode I'm fairly sure.
Yeah, see. I'm pretty sure silly mode shit is non canon.

Speaking of silly mode... why is the goo village silly exclusive? It's not that ridiculous, right? Plus, a decent upgrade for nova is locked behind it, so of anything its detrimental to have it locked in silly mode.

Last edited:

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
I pretty sure CoC is what made me a furry, lol.

Another sin for me: I'm a non-furry guy in the furry world of TiTS. Sometimes it's okay and I'll deal with it, all things considered, but if given the option I much prefer humanoid content, or at least something resembling humans. To the game's credit, it did open me up a little more to some things, but still...

Luckily, I have another smut game that caters to my preferences fairly well, so sometimes I'll hang out on that side of the fence instead. This is another sin.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Easier said than done. :/

What you like is very, very specific. I'm sad that there isn't more that floats your boat.

Actually, there's a counter in the game for times she fucked your dad, and it increases when you have sex with her, just so he can one-up you.

Silly mode. I'm positive that's in there to get people's goats.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
You know wut

Gonna unload

:gizz:

there we go

About 90% of TiTS is quite off-putting for me and the leftover percentage fluctuates between specific characters, styles and certain locations.

I think most of the characters are too easy, as if they're all sniffing the same fumes. Generally, there's a weird 'sameness' that blurs together a bit.

I take Anno onboard just to trigger the blurb where Syri spurts on her face when she rides you because it's gross and funny. Syri is best doge (tie with paige).

I don't ever get pregnant with any character ever.

Gene is probably the only character I would like to put a paper bag over his stupid fat face so I don't have to remember it exists.

I like Gil for what he represents and trigger his scenes from time to time just to get into the dystopia-zone.

JimT's content is the content I avoid the most of (outside of Inessa sans-virginity-taking).

Millie is best cow.

I tend to avoid most characters that have smiles in their busts. There's something eternally creepy about it (refer to 'sniffing the same fumes').

I only really go to Tarkus for Del and very sometimes Shekka.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
What you like is very, very specific. I'm sad that there isn't more that floats your boat.

Silly mode. I'm positive that's in there to get people's goats.

I for a change, like male/male content, which sadly, is even more limited, since most males here are either too girly for my taste or have much less content in comparison. But, alas, there's not much that I can do. I'll have to cherish the few valuable male NPC's (yay for Chaurmine, Walt and Fazian, and their writers, ofc).

Hmm, another sin. I dunno if it counts but So's former avatar kinda unnerved me.

Reactions: ShySquare

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, that. I tend to associate darkened/bluish skin with lack of oxygen, and not in a sexy way.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Myself, I consider lower bite liping an erotica cliché.

While I'm at it, I'd like to say I came across those old Renezuo designs a while ago. I wish said artist could have stayed around and be the main design provider alongside Shou instead of Adjatha's.

By the way, was this race scrapped?
Renezuo-266061-T.I.T.S._Bestiary_Example_Entry.jpg

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Wow that looks pretty cool actually! And it’s certainly unique and alien looking.
I agree with you on them looking pretty cool, but alien looking they are not. Nothing that could be achieved by humans with sufficiently talented costume designers and makeup artists really counts as being truly "alien" in my book.

TFMaster

I agree with you on them looking pretty cool, but alien looking they are not. Nothing that could be achieved by humans with sufficiently talented costume designers and makeup artists really counts as being truly "alien" in my book.

Yeah that’s true I guess it’s just not something you typically see wandering around irl is what I mean. I admit that saying they’re alien might’ve been pushing it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Myself, I consider lower bite liping an erotica cliché.

While I'm at it, I'd like to say I came across those old Renezuo designs a while ago. I wish said artist could have stayed around and be the main design provider alongside Shou instead of Adjatha's.

By the way, was this race scrapped?
Renezuo-266061-T.I.T.S._Bestiary_Example_Entry.jpg
Oh, yeah! These guys! What happened to em, anyway?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I feel the same. I couldn't care less about the Steeles (daddy dearest and his legacy and money included), the probes and the wild goose chase, the company, the sci-fi setting or most of the characters. But I care about playing digital paper dolls and TFs in a smutty context. The writing also helps.