TiTs confessions...

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Slab please, you need to follow through! You can't stop at "Fuck them" when you mean to "fuck them up"! Sheesh! In the end, one party is gonna get stabbed anyway.
I know what I meant. :p

Reactions: Linarahn

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
well slab if it makes you feel better, i'm gonna try and get a couple of lust weapons in the game with the briha xpac i'm writing, specifically luxation gas from myrellion, basically aerosolized red myr venom
.....why was my first thought "Well there's a drug-pushing scheme for Steele in the works!"?

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
.....why was my first thought "Well there's a drug-pushing scheme for Steele in the works!"?
the way i worded it does sound kinda sketch XD, but i can assure you there will be no walter white version of steele yet

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Sin #10: I misspell the names of EVERYTHING in the game.

It's alright. You're too busy porking to take notes.

Another confession... I just wanna take Kaede and Anno on a slow date where we just grab some grub, catch a show and then star gaze while holding hands.

Then Steele gets tied up and Kaede goes to town on dat ass.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sin #11: My ship equipment storage and player inventory are full of gear because I am a video game hoarder and am afraid to get rid of unique gear. I don't bother the devs about more storage space because so many other people already do.

You'll have to pry Mrs. Reasner's scarf from my cold, dead hands.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Sin #11: My ship equipment storage and player inventory are full of gear because I am a video game hoarder and am afraid to get rid of unique gear. I don't bother the devs about more storage space because so many other people already do.

Oh god, reading this is like looking at a text based mirror.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
One more confession from me:

I want to at the same time commit to one cutiepie and have the cheesiest romance and I also want to collect all the cutes and make them happy at the same time. And both those goals are painfully incompatible.
You just have to settle with cheesy romances with multiple cuties. I couldn't choose irl anyway.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
But I'm a hopeless romantic!
I was hoping a little of that shone through in the Halloween dream I wrote....
I understand being a hopeless romantic, but I couldn't choose to not be with one person because of another. It's too hard for my heart.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sin #12: Sometimes I'm just absentmindedly spamming keys in combat and start losing because I'm choosing to melee with a ranged character or vice versa.

haha fuck you muscle memory
Sometimes when I'm bored or just want to skip to the sex I go "fuck it" and spam melee, even against real strong enemies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016

SAAAAAAAAAAME!!!

BTW, how do you get the scarf?

General Nuisance

Sep 26, 2018
The internet, duh
I ignore Kiro every time her distress signal appears. Always. No exceptions.

While I don't like her character or personality, I hate the thought of possibly killing off somebody just because I dislike them so much more. So I leave her floating up in space, attached to a broken dick vacuum till someone else can be stuck with her.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Sin #13, The Existential Despair of Being Steele: Knowing full well that the devs more or less just want to keep things simple, I still lie in bed and wonder if Steele will ever have/is having an existential crisis and that all the good/evil things they do in game are just a coping mechanism to avoid dwelling about it. Perhaps their hyper-sexual\abstinent lifestyle is just a distraction that keeps away the thought that everything Steele will accomplish in their life will most likely be dwarfed in comparison to their eventual success/failure in taking over Steeletech: a quest you were tasked but never asked for.

And thus Steele is faced with this choice: abandon their quest and never fulfill what they were born to do or succeed in their quest knowing full well much of your journey is guided by the unseen hand of your deceased father and thus Steele's victory was not truly theirs alone and was never meant to be.

Last edited:

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I love how every time someone in the game brings that up Steele is like "uuuuh I don't think about it".

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Sin #13, The Existential Despair of Being Steele: Knowing full well that the devs more or less just want to keep things simple, I still lie in bed and wonder if Steele will ever have/is having an existential crisis and that all the good/evil things they do in game are just a coping mechanism to avoid dwelling about it. Perhaps their hyper-sexual\abstinent lifestyle is just a distraction that keeps away the thought that everything Steele will accomplish in their life will most likely be dwarfed in comparison to their eventual success/failure in taking over Steeletech: a quest you were tasked but never asked for.

And thus Steele is faced with this choice: abandon their quest and never fulfill what they were born to do or succeed in their quest knowing full well much of your journey is guided by the unseen hand of your deceased father and thus Steele's victory was not truly theirs alone and was never meant to be.

While I don't quite think much on the second point, the first paragraph is something I try to work in to a lot of my content here and there.

expecc more

Reactions: valkyr42

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know if this is a sin, but I do feel guilty about it.

I always ditch the Zil weapons. First time selling them to Burt, and then to Anno. I don't have enough free space, and Steele is walking about with six things in his pocket already.... storage maxed...