What content would you like added?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
For another suggestion, all the cow shit obviously, which I'm sure is a certainty but I'd like it to maybe go further with cowtaur being a little easier to get and maybe actual udders but understand it's tricky for some scenes and pretty niche.

Taurs of any sort are banned for players and companions, due to it being tricky to expect every author to include them. Basically the same reasoning as to why arms can only be 2, etc. This is to ensure that the authors can assume certain characteristics of any PC/Companion that will enter the scene, and as such can provide higher quality content

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Taurs of any sort are banned for players and companions, due to it being tricky to expect every author to include them. Basically the same reasoning as to why arms can only be 2, etc. This is to ensure that the authors can assume certain characteristics of any PC/Companion that will enter the scene, and as such can provide higher quality content
I thought only the pc couldn’t be centaur

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
People wanting scenes conflicting with writers not wanting to take certain configurations into account for -every-scene is a problem that's caused by the decision to keep it all cosmetic.

It's entirely possible to keep a general ban on a certain body type but allow it as a temporary transformation that goes along with a quest that's specifically written for that content. Get quest > transform as part of it > transform back when it's done. Content like that can also scratch the itch much more directly because the writer knows what bodytype the PC has for it.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
People wanting scenes conflicting with writers not wanting to take certain configurations into account for -every-scene is a problem that's caused by the decision to keep it all cosmetic.

It's entirely possible to keep a general ban on a certain body type but allow it as a temporary transformation that goes along with a quest that's specifically written for that content. Get quest > transform as part of it > transform back when it's done. Content like that can also scratch the itch much more directly because the writer knows what bodytype the PC has for it.
That's already the plan

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I thought only the pc couldn’t be centaur

No, companions are also under the same restrictions, because they can appear in the same scenes the PC is part of, and in interchangeable spots. So for the PC restrictions to be useful, the companions must also be under the same ones.

Any other NPCs can be whatever the fuck they want to though, and I know like two or three centaurs are already planned

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
I would think so. Personally I've only ever been mildly interested in the transformation content but if you think about it the number one desire after an interesting transformation scene itself is content for it - and the best way to do that is dedicated scenes where you-as-the-writer know what you're dealing with.

Those aren't so hard to set up so long as they're part of the basic pool (like if you're an elf and go to an elf town there's some elf-specific content) or gated in some way, like a quest-specific transformation.

Reactions: Noxxie and Savin

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
I hope we get a lot more power bottom scenes for our characters - I beat the enemy in combat, I dislike them acting all uppity or in control during the sexy times afterwards and my character just going along with it all. Heck I'd even go for it all just being dialogue changes and it'd make me happy.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Brook

Jul 18, 2017
because there's like... 500 comments I don't know if it's already been mentioned but I think KOBOLDS would make a nice edition to CoC II AND Becoming one, I mean there's a LOT of kinks you could use them for... Ex: they're tiny as fuck and very light so you could possibly use them as cocksleeves (or vice versa if you became one) could probably be forced up (or choose to... eh.. it depends) a Large Characters rectum or Vored rather easily as they're so small... and those are just off the top of my head (I'm not one to say put vore in or anything, that's just an example)
or some kind of thing that makes you (if you go Kobold) automatically give up when fighting dragons... or at least make some kind of SUPER pleasure scene when sucking a drags dick, since Kobolds worship dragons

... oh yeah, that would also mean Cloaca Kinks as well cause they're (at least the modern version of them) reptiles :3

Last edited:

Moo Cow

I would think so. Personally I've only ever been mildly interested in the transformation content but if you think about it the number one desire after an interesting transformation scene itself is content for it - and the best way to do that is dedicated scenes where you-as-the-writer know what you're dealing with.

Those aren't so hard to set up so long as they're part of the basic pool (like if you're an elf and go to an elf town there's some elf-specific content) or gated in some way, like a quest-specific transformation.
Personally, I don't even read most of the sexual content. I just like the transformations. I don't care much about "content" for them, though it is welcome sometimes. I'm more into detailed transformations and descriptions of what your character looks like. So I'm totally cool with having transformations with no "content", half the stuff in TiTS and other games is like that anyway(or might as well be because there's so little). Feel like the "content" is secondary anyway and probably should be. Most might not agree I'm guessing but I do feel transformations are the main selling point for these types of games, otherwise, you could just read content for your kink and skip the customization narrative. I will say for a suggestion then, is just nicely detailed descriptions of how the PC looks with good visual descriptors.

Reactions: Kesil

DualElites

Nov 1, 2018
I know people might probably be fed up with that content but....

A sexy Succubus without a cock, is always a good!

Anyone of you ever read manyeyedhydra's erotic stories?

A scenario where you are lured, tempted and seduced by an incredible hot succubus and you can either:

a) ignore and deny it - which results in a battle, if you lose, it leads to a scene with a very hot bad end
b) resist - enjoy some more written erotic content, the Succubus tries harder to seduce you, teasing you until you either decide to give in, or deny.
c) give in - resulting in a very hot bad end

The Bad End scenario might also be various in:
a) Death by Blowjob
b) Death by Vaginal
c) Death by Anal
d) Death by Boobjob

If the players loses the battle, the Bad End scenario should be random/by coincidence

If the player gives in, the Bad End scenario should be able to be chosen out of the 4 options mentioned aboive.

The bad end scenario includes multiple orgasms, overloading the player with pleasure, making the player want the final most blissful climax, and a detailed description of the player's soul getting sucked out.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
I know people might probably be fed up with that content but....

A sexy Succubus without a cock, is always a good!

Anyone of you ever read manyeyedhydra's erotic stories?

A scenario where you are lured, tempted and seduced by an incredible hot succubus and you can either:

a) ignore and deny it - which results in a battle, if you lose, it leads to a scene with a very hot bad end
b) resist - enjoy some more written erotic content, the Succubus tries harder to seduce you, teasing you until you either decide to give in, or deny.
c) give in - resulting in a very hot bad end

The Bad End scenario might also be various in:
a) Death by Blowjob
b) Death by Vaginal
c) Death by Anal
d) Death by Boobjob

If the players loses the battle, the Bad End scenario should be random/by coincidence

If the player gives in, the Bad End scenario should be able to be chosen out of the 4 options mentioned aboive.

The bad end scenario includes multiple orgasms, overloading the player with pleasure, making the player want the final most blissful climax, and a detailed description of the player's soul getting sucked out.
that bad end is already planed and once soul is gone your become a demon, also death by sex won’t be in game ever

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

fnoop

Jul 7, 2018
* There's not much point to it, but I gotta mention parent/child incest. Glad to know Sir Grand Duke Savin isn't opposed to it though! I suggest rounding up the P execs and giving them a good ole spanking. Maybe it'll make us feel better at least...

* I think only one person has mentioned bimbos and bimbofication so far. Shame on you all! Having a super sexy valkyrie lady and a ditzy bimbo in your party is the beeeest! (I have no doubt we'll see some badass warrior princesses so I won't bother mentioning it)

* Addressing the "people want more controll of their character" or wanting to avoid certain types of kinks or scenes, could a tag system be implemented? The little descriptive blurb that goes with the buttons was a fantastic idea (and little warnings like "you'll prolly catch a D in the A doing this, mate"), maybe it can be expanded upon. Say that you tag a scene, or button rather, with the major kinks that the resulting scenes revolve around. Not all the kinks obviously, that list would look like the left side of rule34.xxx. Just the ones that most people are concerned about, like herm (although it's almost always obvious) or domination/submission. For some kinks you might also have a rating to hint at how extreme it gets, for example being submissive but not tied to a medieval torture device and forced to call someone master could be "Sub (lvl2)".
For the sake of sanity and maintaining control of the UI, say that each scene is limited to 5 tags. Perhaps even 5 constant types, such as level of domination and submission, impregnation and kissing (people have some fucked up kinks...)
I have no idea what the engine looks like but I think something like this should also be possible to toggle on and off by the player. Some players like to be surprised after all. Or, taking that concept further, you could flag the kinks you want to be alerted about in the settings so that only they show up and only if they're present. Again, I have no clue what the code looks like but being a dev myself I feel like something like this wouldn't be too rough on time in the long run. It would take a bit to put in place and tweek but once it's there it's mostly a case of making sure the content creators supply their tags (from an approved list supplied by the devs).

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
* I think only one person has mentioned bimbos and bimbofication so far. Shame on you all! Having a super sexy valkyrie lady and a ditzy bimbo in your party is the beeeest! (I have no doubt we'll see some badass warrior princesses so I won't bother mentioning it)

The issue I find with the current Bimbo-stuff is that for most scenes and purposes it all it is is a physical change - not a whole lot of scenes use the Ditz speech if you go full bimbo, and for the most part your character tends to act like a regular Steele rather than a lusting-for-cock being they've been made into.

fnoop

Jul 7, 2018
The issue I find with the current Bimbo-stuff is that for most scenes and purposes it all it is is a physical change - not a whole lot of scenes use the Ditz speech if you go full bimbo, and for the most part your character tends to act like a regular Steele rather than a lusting-for-cock being they've been made into.

I hadn't considered that.. I was mostly talking about bimbo NPCs and followers. But yes I see what you're saying about a bimbo transformation of the player.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
No tags. If we label a button "if you press this, A happens" and you push it, don't complain if A happens.

We're not going to baby people.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
That’s because most of us as writers don’t like breaking our brains to spam like and cock mentions that make your throat hurt from how hard the k lands.

Even in text, the fetish isn’t fun for most folks to write the mental/speech part. And no one is required to do bimbo variations for their scenes. Thank the gods for that.

DrMostlySane

Sep 24, 2017
That’s because most of us as writers don’t like breaking our brains to spam like and cock mentions that make your throat hurt from how hard the k lands.

Even in text, the fetish isn’t fun for most folks to write the mental/speech part. And no one is required to do bimbo variations for their scenes. Thank the gods for that.

Personally I don't mind that (I'm not a huge fan of the bimbo stuff myself), was just making an observation about the current PC bimbo content.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Maybe include some sort of Eastern style content? A ninja or samurai follower? Maybe the ninja could be a monkey. An Indian warrior (not sure of the name) tiger would be pretty cool.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
I was actually wondering what an Indian warrior is called. Though if it were going to be a rakshasi, it would have to be an enemy. And what an enemy...

TFMaster

I was actually wondering what an Indian warrior is called. Though if it were going to be a rakshasi, it would have to be an enemy. And what an enemy...

Oh I see... and yeah true it would be best as an enemy and it would certainly be a fun one!

Edit: First of all do you mean Indian as in the Native American kind or as in from the country of India? And if it is the latter then there’s actually multiple kinds of Indian Warriors.

Last edited: