What Content Would You Like Added?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
So there's a single spider baby on their own in your nursery who's never even set eyes on you? They probably think their mum ate their dad.

And then put them on a space station lol

Idk are there even any parental interactions? Like what are kids in these games besides little indications of one's sexual history

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Idk are there even any parental interactions? Like what are kids in these games besides little indications of one's sexual history
Halloween is nice.

But long thing short:
-Nursery-expansion please.
-I am still waiting for a specificly non-sexual fishingtrip, just a regular old rod, a stupid hat and a boat on a sea.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Now I want a specifically sexual fishing trip, where you stick your dick in a lake and see how many mermaids you can "hook"

You let us know how that works out for you.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Halloween is nice.

But long thing short:
-Nursery-expansion please.
-I am still waiting for a specificly non-sexual fishingtrip, just a regular old rod, a stupid hat and a boat on a sea.

We can already get a fishing rod that has absolutely no use in game as of now (last i checked anyway)
It would be nice to be able to load the kiddos on the ship and take them to the terran home world to fish on a lake. Scene would be massive for those of you who are actual breeders tho.

I also wouldnt mind teaching them how to ride a bike or some kind of event like that (biological compatibility required ofc). Maybe something where we build little models with them that we can put in a trophy case or something along those lines. Could also have races with them that'd be a fun lil blurb to write... idk

Good dad/mom content is a must I trust.

Reactions: valkyr42

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Slight derail but i have to point out how much of a laugh this forum gives me with some of the posts.

On topic as can be.
Also i felt awesome as hell when i carried the Queen of the Deep's kids, and when they end up in the nursery and the birth note.
FML made me grin ear to ear, would kill for more stuff like that with kids.

Sharks

Feb 15, 2017
I wish there was more possible fathers that had kids you could interact with in the nursery.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Speaking of fathers I could have kids with... wasn't Makius finished a while ago? Anybody hear anything about when he'll be getting in?
From what I hear none of the coders are willing to code him. :negativeman:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
From what I hear none of the coders are willing to code him. :negativeman:

Have they given a reason?

Cause if it is something as simple as it being too much to do all at once (he has a lot of content) I think it would be easy to separate the gdoc into easier to implement sections starting with the bare minimum basics and making each individual "feature" its own xpack... that wouldn't be too hard.

But if it's something like they're uninterested in the content or FenCo feels X needs to be solved then that'd be a whole other issue

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Have they given a reason?

Cause if it is something as simple as it being too much to do all at once (he has a lot of content) I think it would be easy to separate the gdoc into easier to implement sections starting with the bare minimum basics and making each individual "feature" its own xpack... that wouldn't be too hard.

But if it's something like they're uninterested in the content or FenCo feels X needs to be solved then that'd be a whole other issue
pregshit is the most obvious reason

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
pregshit is the most obvious reason

See I don't do pregshit cause you can't impregnate any males in this game...

Which is why I want Maki cause he's adorbs and I can make him a mommy. That being said I thought pregnancy stuff was just kind of a huge thing we already had in this game... I mean maybe its me but i don't see how maki's pregshit differs from other pregshit but, that being said, I don't do any of the pregshit in the game save for the involuntary ones.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
Well i hope they add him at some point if not for me then other people who would enjoy that content.

In my case I'm just itching for any news on space stuff, like I check forums each day, but if I think about it with logic instead of hopeful optimism then its obvious that there won't be news anytime soon. :negativeman:

Reactions: Foxxling

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
See I don't do pregshit cause you can't impregnate any males in this game...

Which is why I want Maki cause he's adorbs and I can make him a mommy. That being said I thought pregnancy stuff was just kind of a huge thing we already had in this game... I mean maybe its me but i don't see how maki's pregshit differs from other pregshit but, that being said, I don't do any of the pregshit in the game save for the involuntary ones.

It requires making an entirely new pregnancy system. Considering the keyword here is 'system', it's an awful lot of effort for extremely little benefit. Added to that, the content isn't very well written and the fetishes don't appeal to any of the coders to make it bearable.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
It requires making an entirely new pregnancy system. Considering the keyword here is 'system', it's an awful lot of effort for extremely little benefit. Added to that, the content isn't very well written and the fetishes don't appeal to any of the coders to make it bearable.
Couldn't you just make the system look at Maki as a female and use the usual system. But don't get me wrong if they don't feel or wanna do it its their choice, i'm just asking cuz of curiosity.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I was thinking more of a re-use of the system that it's already implemented for lapinara and nyrea pregnancies...

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
If I had to come up with something, the things I want most would probably be an exploration of the Kitsune species that we can transform into through the Fox/Frostfire items and the Simii species. The closest thing we've gotten to a vulpine race is the Essyrans, but they're clearly their own thing according to their species summary and even then the only two members of the species, Kazra and Lorre, just exist out in the middle of Uveto and don't get any development whatsoever. As for the Simii species, I'm pretty sure the only member we've seen so far is Embry and, while she certainly has more content than Kazra and Lorre, it's only sexual and there's still no further information given about her race. Also, I'd really like a Simii transformation mod added alongside this. Primates are one of the few basic transformations yet to be added to the game and, while fairly basic from a visual standpoint considering humans are also primates and this is supposed to be a crazy sci-fi world where you can become anything, I feel like there's a lot that can be done with those kinds of "subhuman" characters. If you really wanted to go all out with it, you could easily make it just as varied as the Treatment and allow characters to turn into different types of iconic primates, like gorillas, orangutans, baboons, chimps, monkeys, etc. depending on certain factors instead of just going the default monkey rout like Embry appears to be.
Also also, this is on the more selfish side, but I'd really like a bit more variety with the customization items, with particular focus on the accessories and clothing slots (I think the weapons also need a lot more top tier variety, but I understand those are really hard to balance and I'm mostly fine with getting one or two new weapons per month as long as the devs are cautious of power creep). The accessories are pretty much all just jackets or combat drones with a few minor exceptions and all of them are pretty much next to useless from a gameplay perspective, which is crazy considering you'd expect the "accessories" slot to be one of the most customizable aspects of your character. This item slot has the potential to be as complex and interesting as the devs want it to be and it feels like a massive waste for it to be so limited. As for clothes, there's plenty of variety with the undergarments and armor as long as you use your own headcanon to make minor alterations to certain pieces that appeal to your personal preferences, but there's a distinct lack of normal clothing in the mix. I know our characters are supposed to be space adventurers in a sex game and skin tight uniforms and futuristic armor are what you'd expect to see, but we're still supposed to have creative control at the end of the day and "comfortable clothes" that are described as being "generic and indistinguishable" while providing no statistical benefit to your character really isn't cutting it for more normal, down to Earth characters. Stuff like modern dresses, t-shirts, short shorts, jeans, and the like would be greatly appreciated and should be fairly easy to balance considering they aren't supposed to provide much in the way of sexiness or defense compared to the other available options. There are plenty of other things I could add, but I feel like I've covered the most important stuff and this post is already long enough, so thanks for your consideration.

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
If I had to come up with something, the things I want most would probably be an exploration of the Kitsune species that we can transform into through the Fox/Frostfire items and the Simii species. The closest thing we've gotten to a vulpine race is the Essyrans, but they're clearly their own thing according to their species summary and even then the only two members of the species, Kazra and Lorre, just exist out in the middle of Uveto and don't get any development whatsoever. As for the Simii species, I'm pretty sure the only member we've seen so far is Embry and, while she certainly has more content than Kazra and Lorre, it's only sexual and there's still no further information given about her race. Also, I'd really like a Simii transformation mod added alongside this. Primates are one of the few basic transformations yet to be added to the game and, while fairly basic from a visual standpoint considering humans are also primates and this is supposed to be a crazy sci-fi world where you can become anything, I feel like there's a lot that can be done with those kinds of "subhuman" characters. If you really wanted to go all out with it, you could easily make it just as varied as the Treatment and allow characters to turn into different types of iconic primates, like gorillas, orangutans, baboons, chimps, monkeys, etc. depending on certain factors instead of just going the default monkey rout like Embry appears to be.
Also also, this is on the more selfish side, but I'd really like a bit more variety with the customization items, with particular focus on the accessories and clothing slots (I think the weapons also need a lot more top tier variety, but I understand those are really hard to balance and I'm mostly fine with getting one or two new weapons per month as long as the devs are cautious of power creep). The accessories are pretty much all just jackets or combat drones with a few minor exceptions and all of them are pretty much next to useless from a gameplay perspective, which is crazy considering you'd expect the "accessories" slot to be one of the most customizable aspects of your character. This item slot has the potential to be as complex and interesting as the devs want it to be and it feels like a massive waste for it to be so limited. As for clothes, there's plenty of variety with the undergarments and armor as long as you use your own headcanon to make minor alterations to certain pieces that appeal to your personal preferences, but there's a distinct lack of normal clothing in the mix. I know our characters are supposed to be space adventurers in a sex game and skin tight uniforms and futuristic armor are what you'd expect to see, but we're still supposed to have creative control at the end of the day and "comfortable clothes" that are described as being "generic and indistinguishable" while providing no statistical benefit to your character really isn't cutting it for more normal, down to Earth characters. Stuff like modern dresses, t-shirts, short shorts, jeans, and the like would be greatly appreciated and should be fairly easy to balance considering they aren't supposed to provide much in the way of sexiness or defense compared to the other available options. There are plenty of other things I could add, but I feel like I've covered the most important stuff and this post is already long enough, so thanks for your consideration.

That is alot of work you wish to be added, don't think anyone is willing to do that much work, too little of a payoff.
Other than taking into account the accesories being made more interesting when making new ones don't think people would make all that.​

Richard

Oct 20, 2015
Hopefully, I've finally found the right place for this idea....

So, there's this whopping great huge necklace that's too big for anyone to comfortably wear.

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Queenly_Necklace

At present, there's nothing you can do with it but sell it.

However, on Uveto, there's Princess Ula of the Korgonne:

"Korg’ii Hold’s resident royal daughter is also quite the fan of jewelry, if the plethora of volcanic rock and savicite crystals she currently wears are any indication. Heavy stone piercings dangle from the outer edges of her canine ears as well. So much of it radiates the green glow of savicite radiation that she’s a one-woman light show in the hold’s darker passages. Even now, the play of light across her more-than-ample E-cup breasts continues to tug your gaze lower." - http://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Ula

Might the Queenly Necklace be a nice gift for her? Even if it's too big for her to wear, surely she can get the craftsmen of the tribe to convert it into a set of jewelry that's actually wearable.

A possibility for a plot line:

1. They can use the necklace as an engagement present. If the tribe approves (don't know how that would work), then they can get married. The character will continue to travel around the galaxy, acting as an ambassador for the Korgonne, setting up diplomatic relations and trade with other worlds. After some time has passed, it could be possible to have Ula join your crew - she does want to see the stars, after all...

2. If the character is already married, Ula sadly declines the gift, saying she already has a suitor. This suitor would need to be another NPC. Should the character encounter this NPC and start a conversation with him, it will come out that the suitor needs a gift suitable for royalty in order to advance his case. The character will then have the option to sell the necklace to him. If it is sold, then after the wedding, the character will be appointed as an ambassador for the Korgonne (as above).

In either case, the Queenly Necklace is converted into the Crown Jewels for the Korgonne.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Ecchi Bunny

Oct 6, 2018
I feel like most of the Uveto content is on hold until the War'gii stuff is implemented
Can you elaborate on that for me please? Isnt the War'gii hold already in? I have been enjoying Tuuva or i think i was, or is she just a hallucination. WHAT IS REAL!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You know there is a number of different things I would want added and I could keep stating them over and over and over again till the cows come home, but I see it's just useless in the end and I can see that this is becoming more of a thread for people to throw out ideas that will never happen and be given an excuse for why they will not or cannot implement into the game.

I will admit that I use to have hope that this section would be a nice idea section but mostly I just see it now as a place where some good ideas go to be forgotten and looked over, with the same handful of excuses given each time." Can't code it because it will be too difficult." "Can't write it because too busy and or too hard to write it." " Don't want to write it because it's not my fetish."

What's the point in giving the idea if it's just gonna be shot down.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Ohhhhh…. That is interesting. Thank you. Didn't know that was being written/made.
I think it's entirely written but not implemented.

No... that's Kor'gii, War'gii is a whole different village.

I don't know if War'gii is the name of the village or if it's a pun on the fact that it's a war against the milodan.

Reactions: Ecchi Bunny

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
No... that's Kor'gii, War'gii is a whole different village.
Now that I think about it you're definitely wrong. The expansion takes place in the hold.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Just fyi i'm not sitting here arguing against anything anyone has said but instead I'm asking for clarification. Also sorry for the lateness I've written this before I just forgot to hit send because I'm not a perfect marshmallow

It requires making an entirely new pregnancy system. Considering the keyword here is 'system', it's an awful lot of effort for extremely little benefit.

so when you say this do you mean mpreg as a whole (including Maki) or just Maki's content?

And if it is mpreg as a whole then why can't it be used in conjunction with the current system?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
so when you say this do you mean mpreg as a whole (including Maki) or just Maki's content?

And if it is mpreg as a whole then why can't it be used in conjunction with the current system?

I also mean it as a whole but makius has its own compounding problems that make it 'unappealing' at best to rework a new system. From how it's been explained by the coders, it's not a simple matter of copy pasting the framework and changing 'female' to 'male' a few times which I imagine is counter to the 'just copy it over lol' impression that most people have.

This topic was covered with Quiet Browsers hosted submission. I'm not a coder but the gist of it is that even the basic pregnancy system for generic pregnancies is pretty much held together by string and glue. Pregnancies that are unique (like Sera or Frostwyrm) need a lot of special attention.

The biggest problem for mpreg is hindsight: if this was a concept introduced early in development (as in 2014 early) then it probably would have had the same level of usability, maybe not popularity. As it stands, it's in its current limbo state: a bit too complex to do at a sane pace, a bit too niche to be worth it.