What Content Would You Like Added?

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
I have an idea based upon the good ole frredom beef herself.
A enemy type like her with a bad end via death by snu snu.
Funny and fun.
Also maybe a couple extra drones like maybe a sexbot that attacks lust and a siegewulf 2.0 or summat
Drone lord steele

Reactions: Irrlicht

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I have an idea based upon the good ole frredom beef herself.
A enemy type like her with a bad end via death by snu snu.
Funny and fun.
Also maybe a couple extra drones like maybe a sexbot that attacks lust and a siegewulf 2.0 or summat
Drone lord steele

Wsan is working on an upgrade to Siegewulfe.

It's by Dr. Badger, so buyer beware.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Nezumi

Mar 26, 2017
Mouse-Morph and/or Rodenian TF. Half-Rodenian character creation option. More mouse characters in general. (... I like mice a lot, in case you couldn't guess.)

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Uh... the Rodenian Codex entry unlocked after meeting that Rodenian that sells illegal drugs on Canadia Station. (I forgot her name though.)
Just checked
Its mabbs
Not surprising he doesn't know though, you only get canadia after the Kashima and that little sidequest horror show is either holiday only or 1/200 chance with silly mode on if i remember correctly from the wiki,
Infact ive had the space bear and freedom beef events happen more often then anything else
I got kashima on my main (my OG tech) and my hacky superclass steele i made for lols (merc base tech shield skills combat drone for tam 2.0 only a couple smuggler skills for currency based shenanigans)
Don't judge me, i got bored and wanted to know what would happen with a maxed supersteele going through the content.
The answer is maximum shenanigans.
Anyway back to space mice
It would (hopefully) be cool to see another rhodenian npc apart from are black marketeer
Also romanceable birds when
Currently weve got mrs. Welcome baskets on uveto (used to be my source of heat for it, t. Packs are the best) and a *ahem* business associate on myrelliom

TFMaster

Just checked
Its mabbs
Not surprising he doesn't know though, you only get canadia after the Kashima and that little sidequest horror show is either holiday only or 1/200 chance with silly mode on if i remember correctly from the wiki,
Infact ive had the space bear and freedom beef events happen more often then anything else
I got kashima on my main (my OG tech) and my hacky superclass steele i made for lols (merc base tech shield skills combat drone for tam 2.0 only a couple smuggler skills for currency based shenanigans)
Don't judge me, i got bored and wanted to know what would happen with a maxed supersteele going through the content.
The answer is maximum shenanigans.
Anyway back to space mice
It would (hopefully) be cool to see another rhodenian npc apart from are black marketeer
Also romanceable birds when
Currently weve got mrs. Welcome baskets on uveto (used to be my source of heat for it, t. Packs are the best) and a *ahem* business associate on myrelliom

Actually you can get to Canadia Station via two other methods, if you get Del (the trappy barmaid on Tarkus) to accept her position as a trap slut (by fucking her repeatedly) then Carver will mod her to be more feminine and then sells her to Kally on Canadia, alternatively you can convince Carver to send a non modded Del to Canadia either way Del sends you an invite to come to Canadia to see her. Kiro can send you an invite to Canadia as well I think you need to get her to high trust for that though.

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Actually you can get to Canadia Station via two other methods, if you get Del (the trappy barmaid on Tarkus) to accept her position as a trap slut (by fucking her repeatedly) then Carver will mod her to be more feminine and then sells her to Kally on Canadia, alternatively you can convince Carver to send a non modded Del to Canadia either way Del sends you an invite to come to Canadia to see her. Kiro can send you an invite to Canadia as well I think you need to get her to high trust for that though.
Neat. My only problem with doing this is the fact most my steeles avoid bars. Imma have to check more out more often

Reactions: Foxxling

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
I want to be able to set my sexuality. I'm sick and tired of running into a cute girl only to find out, whoops, that's a boy! Like, come on, let me be a lesbian. Let all male characters be unable to see me. And vice versa if I want to play a gay boy. And no, I don't mean penissexual or vaginasexual. I mean lesbian as in only attracted to people who call themselves female. I mean gay as in only attracted to those who call themselves male. An option to include nonbinary npcs in this attraction would be great as well.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Neat. My only problem with doing this is the fact most my steeles avoid bars. Imma have to check more out more often

Same
I've noticed that every time i hear about something i know nothing about its either locked behind a chick or inside a bar.

Reactions: Kesil

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
Same
I've noticed that every time i hear about something i know nothing about its either locked behind a chick or inside a bar.
Well being a heir to a multitrillionare corporation means that most people in the univeres are amenable to a quick shag so why does one need a bar?
However i have visited a couple for the interesting food

Reactions: Foxxling

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
I want to be able to set my sexuality. I'm sick and tired of running into a cute girl only to find out, whoops, that's a boy! Like, come on, let me be a lesbian. Let all male characters be unable to see me. And vice versa if I want to play a gay boy. And no, I don't mean penissexual or vaginasexual. I mean lesbian as in only attracted to people who call themselves female. I mean gay as in only attracted to those who call themselves male. An option to include nonbinary npcs in this attraction would be great as well.
Although there is a massive number of dickgirls im not sure that this is something that might work because of the nature of the game

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Although there is a massive number of dickgirls im not sure that this is something that might work because of the nature of the game
They specifically said "I don't mean penissexual or vaginasexual", as in they care about the gender but not what's in their pants. Characters like Liamme are probably who they mean by "that girl is a boy".

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
They specifically said "I don't mean penissexual or vaginasexual", as in they care about the gender but not what's in their pants. Characters like Liamme are probably who they mean by "that girl is a boy".
He/She also stated that she wanted no male/female content and thats what i said was probably undoable as the races are everything from "normal" (human) to breast womb'ed rhodenians and all the way over to goo creatures and whatever you'd call thier sexuality
I don't think making a single gender switch would truly be possible without losing the flavor of tits

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
He/She also stated that she wanted no male/female content and thats what i said was probably undoable as the races are everything from "normal" (human) to breast womb'ed rhodenians and all the way over to goo creatures and whatever you'd call thier sexuality
I don't think making a single gender switch would truly be possible without losing the flavor of tits
I figured it was more like people not wanting their straight/gay character meet a new person and essentially be forced to think they're attractive when they don't like men/women.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I figured it was more like people not wanting their straight/gay character meet a new person and essentially be forced to think they're attractive when they don't like men/women.

*slow claps
Yeah i wish we could set our preferences the way npc prefs are set.

Id go for
Masc features: loves
Fem features: dislikes

Fireball

Aug 12, 2018
*slow claps

Id go for
I mean itd be a cool idea but imagine the coding itd take
And all the extra writing for encounters and stuff.
Literally practically have to write from the beginning for each preference.
I respect the persons beliefs im just saying i wouldn't expect it though due to the amount of effort itd take

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I mean itd be a cool idea but imagine the coding itd take
And all the extra writing for encounters and stuff.
Literally practically have to write from the beginning for each preference.
I respect the persons beliefs im just saying i wouldn't expect it though due to the amount of effort itd take
It's heavily discouraged for writers to say that Steele is into somebody unless they affirm their desire to have sex/flirt with the character. People ignore it sometimes.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's heavily discouraged for writers to say that Steele is into somebody unless they affirm their desire to have sex/flirt with the character. People ignore it sometimes.
I vaguely recall hearing the opposite and that Steele is canon bi.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
*slow claps

Id go for
As long as they're not putting some of these fucked up Steele's in the game and saying, "Wow, you can't handle how attracted you are to that ever-pregnant tentacle monster", I'll be fine.