What Content Would You Like Added?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
But some people want to gawk and stare at the little monsters they keep popping out of their bodes tho.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015

Yeah, it was that famous quote from Lilo and Stitch: "Othana means family. Family means no one gets left behind."

Everyone starts to panic! Has their beloved captain been abducted? Who would do such a nefarious thing?!?

This makes me want a quest where you play as one of your waifus/husbandos after Steele gets kidnapped a la Mario is Missing style. I seem to remember something similar happening in CoC. Not the kidnapping part, but the other-person control. Being able to control Shekka, Saendra, or one of the Dornas would be fun. Or...Shade....and...I'm sure there's more people that would be fun to play a one shot quest as

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
This makes me want a quest where you play as one of your waifus/husbandos after Steele gets kidnapped a la Mario is Missing style. I seem to remember something similar happening in CoC. Not the kidnapping part, but the other-person control. Being able to control Shekka, Saendra, or one of the Dornas would be fun. Or...Shade....and...I'm sure there's more people that would be fun to play a one shot quest as

Yeah, I think you mean Urta's fertility quest.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Dancing. Someplace to take your Waifu's or Husbando's for a dance and then afterwards you have sweaty sex.

Agreed, I've thought before that a club type of place (as opposed to the various bars) would be fun. Plus in the TiTS universe clubbing must get pretty crazy. It could do live music some days too, I wanna get dommed by an entire riot grrl band.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I think the closest thing to clubbing is in one of the Poe A scenes, the one where you recognize Anno but she doesn't recognize you.

Not that I've actually been clubbing before but whatever...

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Well there is the dance instructor guy. So you would probably need to take your waifu/husbando to him to get them in dancing shape first. Then, who knows where the night will lead

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I think the closest thing to clubbing is in one of the Poe A scenes, the one where you recognize Anno but she doesn't recognize you.

Not that I've actually been clubbing before but whatever...

Huh, I guessed that was Anno but I don't think I've ever played that bit after meeting her.

Some of those scenes are very good but I don't usually go to Poe A because I don't wanna deal with the transformations.

Also, I wouldn't worry, it might look good on screen, but clubbing usually sucks. But in a game, you don't have to have any cologne-drenched idiots falling down drunk and spilling their five quid basics on you, so I think it could be cool.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Why would they need to go to the dance instructor?

It's a party, not "Putting On the Ritz".

Seriously, I would imagine it as being on Tavros or Uveto. Perhaps through Anon's or another group. Steele might get an invite email, telling them the location and the password to get in. Steele gets to the location, there's a guarded door and Steele gives the password and is shown to a massive party/rave. Throngs of bodies dancing and partying to the pulsing beats.

From here, Steele could interact, dance, get drinks and so on. Now, I would say that there could be brief mentions of your crew, because considering that you can have nearly 17 beings living on your ship, that's a little much to ask people to work on. Or some mentions of some of their friends on the station, like Ceria sensually moving her body to the rhythm, or Aina shyly standing in a corner and so on.

I could see the big draw being Steele getting invited to the VIP area and meeting the organisers of the party and, depending on players tastes, hooking up with or both of them. (I'm seeing a Dzaan Beta and a Kui-tan male). Also, Silly Mode for the VIP section could be Steele seeing their cousin and Dane trying to get in, but getting turned away by the bouncers and eventually their cousin getting picked up and carried away by some huge dude/tte in a nice tie.

I could also imagine there being holiday varients, such as a (normal) costume party for Halloween or a Christmas themed party. Though that might be getting too involved.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Clubbing's only fun if you're under 25, already with a group of friends, and already drunk or otherwise intoxicated. That said, I'm sure Steele can make their own fun in a club what with their roguish charm and irresistible smile. Also it's only mentioned in a one-off line somewhere but I put a 24/7 night club next to Stella's VR beach thing on Tavros. Maybe we'll get to use it someday!!!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think Anno and Syri are still good for clubbing and they're a good few years older than that.

Honestly I think that Steele could have a blast just gathering up all the pups in the game and going clubbing with them.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Huh, I guessed that was Anno but I don't think I've ever played that bit after meeting her.

Some of those scenes are very good but I don't usually go to Poe A because I don't wanna deal with the transformations.
Yeah, I think you both figure it out and that's when you discover you've been transformed. My Steele has technically never been to Poe A; I love the scenes, but it's hard to choose just one since you can't return, and dealing with the transformations sucks when you've perfected your appearance.
Clubbing's only fun if you're under 25, already with a group of friends, and already drunk or otherwise intoxicated. That said, I'm sure Steele can make their own fun in a club what with their roguish charm and irresistible smile. Also it's only mentioned in a one-off line somewhere but I put a 24/7 night club next to Stella's VR beach thing on Tavros. Maybe we'll get to use it someday!!!
My 21st was earlier this month and I just stayed inside. My friends aren't the party type, though if I make new friends and they are then maybe I'll try it; guess I better hope I'm not 25 by then!

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Dancing with only puppers, I feel like everyone else is missing out. Like Mitzi, Azra, Sera, Yammi, Pippa, The plexiga, Nova, Celise, Shekka, Kase, Bess/Ben, and the Varmint.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
My 21st was earlier this month and I just stayed inside. My friends aren't the party type, though if I make new friends and they are then maybe I'll try it; guess I better hope I'm not 25 by then!

Happy late birthday!
Depending on where you live clubbing might be a bit different. Where I am, the drinking age is 18 so naturally clubs are populated by younger people. It also depends on the club itself, too. Some are "clubbier" than others.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
One thing I'd like to see is more Scaly content. Kathrit, Ausar and the like are very cool but content seems to be heavily weighed in their favour as opposed to Saurmorian's and Ovir. Not complaining at all since two of my favourite characters are Syri and Fisianna. But I also have a massive soft spot for the Frostwyrm and her Kips.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Dancing. Someplace to take your Waifu's or Husbando's for a dance and then afterwards you have sweaty sex.

Agreed, I've thought before that a club type of place (as opposed to the various bars) would be fun. Plus in the TiTS universe clubbing must get pretty crazy. It could do live music some days too, I wanna get dommed by an entire riot grrl band.

Dancing with only puppers, I feel like everyone else is missing out. Like Mitzi, Azra, Sera, Yammi, Pippa, The plexiga, Nova, Celise, Shekka, Kase, Bess/Ben, and the Varmint.
I'm actually writing a club as we speak lol. There aren't currently plans to be able to take people there, but if it gets in and people want to write that for their characters that's totally chill. The sex that happens there is with characters that work there as dancers

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017

There is a dancing scene with Anno, Syri, or Kaede during the Pupper Christmas event, but it's just one scene and it only happens once. =(

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Hey, what about an Anno "Anal Expansion"? She only really has the one anal scen I know of, and I really like anal. I suppose there's a basis to deny me, like not wanting her to be an anal addict like her sister or girlfriend(or Captain, in my case), but that won't stop me from asking!

Also, would it be possible to implement her HL Strapon mods? It'd make the strapon more fun, in my opinion.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You know this will sound silly and kinda dumb, what about adding squids and octos similar to Splatoon. But buxom and curvy as fuck.

Please don't take me seriously. Laugh at this.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Oh shit I forgot all about those wahmen. We need more Vanae content maybe an expansion with them where you can get them to become a race chilling with the normals on Jungle planet.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Just thought of one that's not a joke. Actually reverse engineering the IQbegone to make a reverse Bimboization medipen stuff that would be able to turn bimbos normal and Steele if they have been bimboed.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I would love a way to talk with Syri without having to have sex.

You can't even meet Kaede without banging Anno.

Unless you meet you her at the Syri/Anno Christmas event. And to trigger that, you have to pork at LEAST one of the twins.