What Content Would You Like Added?

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Things I would like to see include butch girls, hatefucking (nnn that Una scene is so hot) and the option to just hang out/be friends instead of romantic partners with some characters. For example, I love Syri and would love to out-and-out be girlfriends with her or something but see myself and Anno as being bros w/ occasional fuck-buddy whoopses, only sexual together because I am dating her girlfriend Kaede (lov that pup)

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
I would like personally to have a option for our steele to ask Kaede even if she is a half-ausar did she ever though about growing those fluffy mittens and knee socks that ausar are famous for. The best place for that would be at the bar meetup with her and Anno so if even Kaede says something like she thought about it but she is comfortable as she is Anno could then make a dissapointed puppy eye face and say something like "Aww red but you would look soooooooooooo cute with them." making kaede blush.

Last edited:

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Things I would like to see include butch girls, hatefucking (nnn that Una scene is so hot) and the option to just hang out/be friends instead of romantic partners with some characters. For example, I love Syri and would love to out-and-out be girlfriends with her or something but see myself and Anno as being bros w/ occasional fuck-buddy whoopses, only sexual together because I am dating her girlfriend Kaede (lov that pup)

If anything, the dynamic available in game is reversed, where you're more friends with Kaede and dating Anno. Which is great, but I agree it would be nice to have the reverse as well, or at least a more overtly romantic relationship with Kaede.

I can at least try to draw some butch girls :)

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
One thing im surprised about is the lack of any shark characters. Dont have a particular thing for them but looking back on CoC I noticed they had more niche content while azra is the only one in this game especially considering sharks have a dedicated TF item 2 if you count the siren thing.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
One thing im surprised about is the lack of any shark characters. Dont have a particular thing for them but looking back on CoC I noticed they had more niche content while azra is the only one in this game especially considering sharks have a dedicated TF item 2 if you count the siren thing.

Well maybe if fen and co make an aquatic world

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
One of my potential pirate ideas was a Suula male. Not as girly as they usually are, if that means anything. It's pretty deep in my queue.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
yes but i meant collectible like the lady panties, specific to people you've boned and such
Ah. I didn't get that from what you said. No idea if it'll happen, but you never know.

Reactions: valkyr42

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
You know what'd be funny? A one time scene where if your Steele doesn't have sex or masturbates for a month (30 days) all the current crewmembers knock on your door asking nervously if you're physically and or mentally well?
Anno: "Boss...you haven't even looked my way for a long while...did, i do something wrong?..."
Celise: "Captain I'm worried, something bad hasn't happened, has it? Lemme check if you have a fever!"
Everyone saying one or two lines about how they're worried for their precious captain, lol i just see everyone huddled around steele with all sorts of things, their favorite vidya games, their favorite foods, medicinal equipment all the works, and steele's just being swamped at all sides by their loving crew

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Even better, the door is locked and everyone is getting really worried...Anno had to sleep in her own bed last night! No one milked Reaha! Celise is getting dehydrated! And everyone is getting worried enough for Anno to break open the lock...

And there's no one in the room.

Everyone starts to panic! Has their beloved captain been abducted? Who would do such a nefarious thing?!

Everyone starts to look for clues in the room.

Everyone failing to notice Steele standing in the doorway, fishing gear in hand, as they've just gotten back from a quick break.

"Boss! Where were you? Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you leave a message?"

And that's when everyone checks their spam folder, because really, how often does Steele send anyone any messages?

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
So...wander into the deep wastes of Uveto for months/years on end to rear frostwyrm hybrids without so much a word to your crew: no problem.

Lock yourself in your cabin not having sex with anyone or anything for a month? Crew intervention.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
So...wander into the deep wastes of Uveto for months/years on end to rear frostwyrm hybrids without so much a word to your crew: no problem.

Lock yourself in your cabin not having sex with anyone or anything for a month? Crew intervention.
I am pretty sure you call them beforehand.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Anno had to sleep in her own bed last night! No one milked Reaha! Celise is getting dehydrated!
Pretty sure that if Steele was gone long enough someone on the crew would have gotten an orgy going. :D And Reaha and Celise's problems solve each other!

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Still, id love to see that scene, it doesn't even lead to sex it just leads to them being relived and giving steele a group hug with tears when it turns out he's not sick or anything, just a prune lately

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Actually no wait, drifting to the side a bit here; there should be a fishing mechanic in TiTs, because why not? Legend of zelda has fishing in it for no reason, theres even a fishing rod item already, lets say, theres 10 fish, each with varying percentages to catch from common fishes that are just to sell for 200 or so credits, to maybe some unique fishes that act a bit like the items in game, maybe a love trout that acts as an aphrodisiac when eaten, or a glutton tuna that give a random small item when eaten, like a buyable handgun(brownie points to those who get the reference) to a rare golden bass that sells for 10k. Every game needs a fishing meta

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I was taken fishing as a child, and it was super boring, but in video games it's either really fun or relaxing, and I literally cannot help myself around a challenge. So yeah, fishing, because why not?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Pretty sure that if Steele was gone long enough someone on the crew would have gotten an orgy going. :D And Reaha and Celise's problems solve each other!
Nah, Steele is the sexy, sexy glue that keeps everyone together! :p