What Content Would You Like Added?

You're spamming all over different threads, pissing off the regulars, necroing, arguing about how the forums should be used, conducting yourself like a child, and being an all around asshole. Maybe take a break from posting every two minutes so you can reflect on how you've acted. I'd start with the fact that you won't take no for an answer.
I wasn't spamming I was legitimately posting in threads I was interested in. I ran out of threads and then I changed pages and replied to more interesting threads. I wasn't aware that it was such a slow forum that only 3 pages back I was necroing so I apologized for that. Those posts no longer exist because I was trying to warn the moderators that 8chan was illegally posting backer builds of TITS and now also COC2 if you watch the thread.

(Because I care about this community and Fenoxo and the games) but That was when I accidentally posted a little too much too fast and got all my posts deleted because it tripped the spam filter. Again, My bad. I'm sorry. I'm not arguing about the forums I'm simply explaining my opinions on how it should be organized to avoid future arguments Because people are willing to get very upset with me and other people who post ideas in the ideas thread, I so made a nice post about that to try to help. As for pissing off the regulars, you can clearly see how in this thread alone they're attacking me and making horrible rude comments when I didn't say anything rude first, telling me im on caffein, calling me a passive aggressive cunt Twice, very very hurtful things. I just want to be a friendly part of the community. Please help me do that.

Moderator Note:
Please stop posting that link. Whether or not you realize it, publicly spreading the link around is not helping your case. If you want to open a dialogue with a staff member, you should contact them directly. Staff members can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If what they are saying is true then it's best you just slow your roll and calm down a bit. I haven't really seen him myself doing anything till here. So this is new info for me really. All I want to do was say human taurs and how the Taurs should be catered to for once and only taurs and in a hairbrained way.

Ugh. If everywhere you go someone is calling you an asshole maybe it's not really the people and probably the person. I'm just trying to help ya before something happens.
I think I'm being followed by an army of trolls, they're just trying to get me banned or something. I don't know. I would love to hear your idea about the taurs though. :confused:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Evil I love you man, now bend over.

Listen you can't change the past but try to just be aware of what your doing and think how others here will see it.

Evil I love you man.

Listen you can't change the past but try to just be aware of what your doing and think how others here will see it.
I'm trying to improve every day but I don't think it will last very far if the trolls continue their game. I misunderstand about your taurs. Can you describe them to me?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Evil I love you man, now bend over.
Everyone loves me.
Also, I don't bend. I bend others! *cue the maniacal laughter and bolts of lightning against a suddenly darkened sky*

Reactions: XBoxMaster131
Everyone loves me.
Also, I don't bend. I bend others! *cue the maniacal laughter and bolts of lightning against a suddenly darkened sky*
So evil, uhhh about those taurs... Violent_Peace says you can explain them to me..:ghost:

Go onto google, look up "human centaur"
I'm afraid of what I will find. Is it a human wearing a horse mask? like a human with a horse head? or is it like a human body and legs with the top half being a horse body with horse legs and a horse head? Is it like a reverse mermaid with a fish head on top?

OR WAIT, oh oh oh wait, Is it a human body with four human legs lengthwise and then a human body where the head should be with human arms and human head?

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
>It's only okay for people to be rude to me, but if I have something to say about it suddenly :eek:*gasp!* :mad:How could you!
>You conveniently ignore the part where I said "
always remember that if you want kindness, that's exactly what you should put outwards as well.;)"
>You call me passive aggressive and a cunt twice
I think that you should judge yourself before you judge others.:colbert: You're being extremely rude.

Trying to deflect everything back at me will not diminish what you are doing yourself.

You're spamming all over different threads, pissing off the regulars, necroing, arguing about how the forums should be used, conducting yourself like a child, and being an all around asshole. Maybe take a break from posting every two minutes so you can reflect on how you've acted. I'd start with the fact that you won't take no for an answer.

This basically sums it up.

If you (Holographic_information) actually sat down and wrote in a constructive way, and actually read what people write rather than just continuing to be passive aggressive, then everything would be fine. BUt you don't, so thus we react in turn.

I can guarantee you if anyone else acted like you are, we'd react to them too.

So in summation; Stop being a cunt, and people will stop being a cunt to you.

Trying to deflect everything back at me will not diminish what you are doing yourself.
This is where this all started.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-content-would-you-like-added.3107/page-140#post-250078

This basically sums it up. If you (Holographic_information) actually sat down and wrote in a constructive way, and actually read what people write rather than just continuing to be passive aggressive, then everything would be fine. BUt you don't, so thus we react in turn.
I wasn't being passive aggresive, I was being defensive and polite because of the way people were treating me. I was kind and everyone is ripping me apart like an angry mob. It's also a complete lie that you and the others reacted in turn, as I was being kind first, and then everyone started insulting me in horrible ways.

I can guarantee you if anyone else acted like you are, we'd react to them too. So in summation; Stop being a cunt, and people will stop being a cunt to you.
I can't believe you're telling me that I'm doing things wrong even though I've been nothing but polite and all you've done for the past multiple posts in a row is call me a cunt over and over. That's horrible and you really hurt my feelings So I've chosen to ignore you and all the other posters who are being rude to me. That's the best I can do and that's that. The mods wont save me so I've blocked you, and you're finished. I wont be reading your rude comments ever again.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
So hows about that content people want to see added?

Masc futas... because omg why does every one with a dick and a pussy have to be fem am I right? -nervous laughter-
cause boobs are a thing.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You know, I'm in the middle of a feckin' heatwave, I do not have the energy to put up with people's shit today.

So I'll take a leave out of your book, Foxxling and let's get this back on track. I would love to see more tribbing, or at least more female-centric content.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
cause boobs are a thing.

Obviously... but I find it hard to believe that so many women in universe grow a dick and keep their fem parts and no males grow a pussy and keep their male parts like... wtf is that?

And boobs are obviously a thing lol, the game is 80% boobs

You know, I'm in the middle of a feckin' heatwave, I do not have the energy to put up with people's shit today.

So I'll take a leave out of your book, Foxxling and let's get this back on track. I would love to see more tribbing, or at least more female-centric content.

Uh... what's tribbing I've never heard of that b4

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Aina tribbing and Slyvie frotting. Maybe a gym on Tarvos so you don't have to go to fucking N.T. to use a gym. And maybe even keeping your word when you take the Amazon version of the treatment and move some weights into the space rv.
Maybe a home gym on the ship you can buy from somewhere?

So hows about that content people want to see added?
Masc futas... because omg why does every one with a dick and a pussy have to be fem am I right? -nervous laughter-
I agree, I agree. -nervous snack eating-
cause boobs are a thing.
And?

Obviously... but I find it hard to believe that so many women in universe grow a dick and keep their fem parts and no males grow a pussy and keep their male parts like... wtf is that?
And boobs are obviously a thing lol, the game is 80% boobs
Uh... what's tribbing I've never heard of that b4
Yea I know right? Tribbing? Oh my gosh... Uhhhh. Well when two women love each other.... Uhhhh.. *cough* they Uhhh... < > like that
Aina tribbing and Slyvie frotting. Maybe a gym on Tarvos so you don't have to go to fucking N.T. to use a gym. And maybe even keeping your word when you take the Amazon version of the treatment and move some weights into the space rv.
Is this a particular scene in the game? I don't follow?
That would be cool. I can't wait until I can buy a supermassive cruise ship-sized space pirate battleship and upgrade it with the best shields and weapons and defense systems and crews quarters and gym and pool and sauna and all the types of things you would have to make it the most fun ship ever with it's own AI and basically recruit all the people I love in the game (when I figure out who those are) and just have a giant super team of best friends and do fun stuff all over the galaxy and save the galaxy from evil and All this COOL STUFF!!!! wooo!
I'd also like more masturbation options that you can earn somehow, not exactly sure what they'd be, maybe fantasizing about a character that's dominated you?
that would be Excellent
Yeah something like that or Tits variant on p90x or some shit.
I would love to see a highly sexualized parody of that.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

That would be epic

I'd also like more masturbation options that you can earn somehow, not exactly sure what they'd be, maybe fantasizing about a character that's dominated you?

Well there are masturbation options that require equipment or certain tf's. Onces based on past experiences, training or stats could be a thing

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Well there are masturbation options that require equipment or certain tf's. Onces based on past experiences, training or stats could be a thing
I feel like class-specific masturbation could be a thing, toys for techs or something, would need more time to figure it out. It's at the bottom of my pile to say the least.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'd also like to see more characters that are more directly involved with Steele and their family, not just people who know of you, because that's basically everyone, but family members from other companies or something. I understand that the lore burden of trying to do that is a bit tricky, but you could easily make it a distant enough connection that it has few implications besides your relationship, or just get Fen's help. Personally I was going to write the child of a stockholder in Reaper, so he knows of you and more or less has contempt for you if you tell him who you are, but isn't anybody of importance to the storyline. Also you'd probably hatefuck.

Edit to avoid spamming: More good endings. (Getting the company or having such a well-lived alternative path that getting the company didn't matter to you, ie. Akane, Frostwyrm.)