What Content Would You Like Added?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So, while I'm fully aware that getting content for some of the lesser used TF's (like the muff stick and tentatool) for the PC isn't -really- gonna happen anytime this century (unless some monetary motivation is involved) It would be interesting if some NPC's with said mods be introduced.

In all honesty, with the vast array of transformatives available to the PC I'm surprised there are so few, if any, NPC's that take advantage of them, considering the universe the game takes place in and with how accepted body modding has become.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/The_Seer

Reactions: Jongeedubs

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
In all honesty, with the vast array of transformatives available to the PC I'm surprised there are so few, if any, NPC's that take advantage of them, considering the universe the game takes place in and with how accepted body modding has become.

There are quite a few I can think of off the top of my head - Jade, Mirrin, Penny, IIaria, Paige, Sera, Ceria, Emmy and Verusha are all pretty heavily modded, and there's probably others. Plus the trans characters, of course.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Bear in mind as well that while transformatives are almost universally accepted, the degree that they are accepted still varies immensely. For example, no one bats an eyelid at Ceria, even though she now looks more elven than human, while Emmy is an Ausar who has taken on a more canine appearance and has, if I remember correctly, been spat upon by other Ausar for that.

And there's also the hint that modding is addictive, or at least the process is, rather than the materials. Reaha spent so much that she had to work at a brothel in order to pay off the debt she found herself.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
And there's also the hint that modding is addictive, or at least the process is, rather than the materials. Reaha spent so much that she had to work at a brothel in order to pay off the debt she found herself.
Didn't Penny get heavy into modding as well? TFs are basically the in universe equivalent of smoking or drinking if smoking or drinking involved partaking in metaphorical gold bars. Plus, if you think about it, all of New Texas is one big TF planet. The only real inexpensive TF that doesn't cause Taint is probably The Treatment.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The treatment is kinda an outlier though. It is heavily subsidized by the planetary government and is illegal offworld, plus NT is kinda hard and/or expensive to visit for most would-be tourists.

ghostly.winter

Dec 15, 2017
IIRC, the access Steele gets to New Texas is very against the norm, with a couple characters talking about how it's an extremely expensive tourist destination.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I wouldn't really want to see this in the game mostly because it would be nigh impossible to reason out but it would be worth a giggle nonetheless A 'Purge Planet', but instead of killing once a year, it's all-you-can-sex once a week. On the night of 'The Spooge', even the town area turns into encounter zones. As the reason for its existence in the first place...I don't know, something about how the sex rate was so high that the planet itself literally could not sustain the amount of cum produced (no crops could grow due to the quantity of sperm on the ground, people would get severely injured in wrecks because they were having sex instead of keeping their eyes on the road, etc.). Then special, special snowflake Steele comes in and sets everything right. Teaching the whole planet how to have sex responsibly and riding off into the sunset with 3 new waifus

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Maybe another warden NPC for Gastigoth would be a good idea. She'd be a normal redhead human girl, with her long hair covering some of her face (like a certain mute cowgirl) except, she is a sadistic warden with her office having a ton a bdsm toys for different scenes(including strapon)
BUT! shes secretly a switch, she just doesn't know it yet. And its up to YOU to bring it out of her(you dont need to, it you wanna be under her heel forever then go for it!)! Maybe have some sort of game based on intelligence, and if you win, then you get to use her toys on HER! Show her the compassion only Steele can convey!

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
When I was half asleep this morning I dreamt about this:

A wildlife preservation organization focused on saving endangered parasites.

They have an office in a planet where they're trying to save one of the oldest species in the universe, a butt parasite. The office is run by a pair of futa girls who are butt parasite hosts (lead by example, folks). To be able to have "sex" (more like feeding their parasites) with them Steele must become a volunteer.

Steele can become a volunteer and help them in their noble cause. To become one he must have a parasite (any will do). If he/she chooses to join:
Gets an exclusive clothing item upon joining.
Steele doesn't get paid, but he/she gets "points" for every butt parasite, cunt snake, etc he/she "gives birth", and similar good deeds. Points are tracked in the codex and can be exchanged for rewards at the office.
Can't get rid of parasites at V-Ko, Dr. Lash, etc.
If Steele quits, all unspent points are lost. It should be possible to rejoin later.

The parasite was rather simple and harmless, tbh. Its only drawback was the extra weight (sometimes enough to reach the bulky belly status) and some lust gains after some small scenes that triggered from time to time. It was a dark snake-like creature that grows inside its host until it reaches critical mass. When said mass is reached the parasite splits in two, one half leaves the host and will try to find another one. The parasite can feed from cum, so the anally-filled status speed up the process.

Last edited:

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PAINFUL IT HAS BEEN.
fur just for face

I'm looking for friendly people who are willing to help co-write this with me for free (because It would be fun?) so we can submit it to fenoxo so he can tell us "NO" and throw it away and just add another 10,000 large breasted futas to the game (hehe) FenFen, Would really appreciate some variety m8! Don't get mad at my honesty alright? No bad intentions!

Don't come in here all like "Yea I'll help you but only if you gibbi moni plox HUEHUEHUEHUE" I don't have any money for you. This is going to be a community project where we do it for fun to make the game more fun resulting in more enjoyment or it wont be done at all. I don't give a damn. I will do this together with you or we will not do it. Period.

Yes, I already read Magic Ted's depressing and pessimistic pre-idea-submission warning, Well done enjoyed the humor, and hope you meet enough nice people to change your outlook on others just a little bit. It's reasonable to have a healthy dose of pessimism every now and then when it's warranted though.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/i-have-an-idea-stop-read-this-first.91/

Here's my idea, already partially written out in greentext format from a place you probably heard of, are from and enjoy, or think you know because the fake news said was bad and now unreasonably hate because you're a sheep that will never amount to any critical thought in their entire life.

That being said, here it is. I hope that we can make this idea grow together and make history here on fenoxo's forum for the TITS game. If you have nice things to say and want to participate in this community project, Great! if you have anything lazy or pessimistic to say I HATE YOUR GUTS. Sorry but that's the way this is. Actually I'm not sorry... Sorry...

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Galotian
+
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Rahn
+
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Codex:_Gray_Goos
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Gray_Goo
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Gray_Goo_Armor
= HYBRID SPECIES

I'm curious what others think of this idea. I don't want to be like "I doubt fenoxo will add this" because I believe anything is possible so here is my idea.

>Mad scientists working for the pirates
>Something goes wrong and the experiment fails and the whole base mysteriously goes into near meltdown due to multiple instabilities
>All the scientists and engineers struggle to keep the base at below critical levels for a while as they try to figure out what is causing the problem
>The energy output of the base lights it up on the radar like a sore thumb and the space military in the area discover the pirate base and bomb it
>As a result of the bombing the base crew finally loses control of all systems as it goes critical and the whole site tears itself apart
>Everybody dies save for some scrap, equipement, spare parts, and a few partially damaged computers and space vehicles
>On a now abandoned mostly destroyed pirate base
>Deep within the asteroid in a shredded science lab bunker
>Some science computer equipement humms and the screen flickers on
>"Initiation of final experiment in que has been set, A-Al-All *!&1#*&$ERROR*!*#$ SYSTEMS OPERATIONALDFTF@!^!&*$
>Nearby machinery and and science equipement start to vibrate and humm to life while some machines just simply explode from previous damage
>Electrical sparks fly everywhere and loose vials labeled "G4l-0", "R4hz", and "Gr37-G0" tumble out of an overturned safe that was previously melted in half
>The vials land inside a genetic compiler machine's funnel and shatter open in a comedically convenient fashion just as the machine humms to life
>The output reads "MULTIPLE GENETIC/OTHER SAMPLES DETECTED! COMPILING HYBRID. CONTINUE Y/N?"
>Just then a tiny space rock or piece of rubble from the destroyed base falls from a now swaying and vibrating metaliic ceiling tile loosely hanging from the damage roof of the bunker and lands right on the touchscreen's "Y" symbol drawing a "boop!" from the machine in confirmation.
>"ACTION CONFIRMED, COMMENCING"
>A small tube extends from the machine seemingly reaching for a long since crushed and burned beaker or container on a table that is also no longer there and begins to spew gas
>"Pshhhhhhh" the tube begins to spurt a clear gel almost like someone trying to empty their toothpaste of the very last few drops before grabbing a new tube until the pile on the floor looks like an icecream cone with swirled icecream and then powers down with a spark and a puff of white smoke
>The strange gel slowly and lifelessly begins to melt into a puddle when the last of the machines suddenly has a catastrophic electrical failure sending a single large strike of pseudo-lightning into the puddle of gel.
>The gel moves like a liquid and pours along the floor until it meets the wall and then just pours up the wall is if defying what little gravity the asteroid had after the gravity controls were destroyed.
>The gel pours into a panel in the wall labeled "communcations"
>Victor steel recieves a distress call

This could be used as an alternate start point for the main character with the experiment ending up being adopted by Victor Steele after recieving a mysterious distress call from the destroyed pirate base and the hybrid being brought up as his son/daughter which Victor eventually helped improve/cure the hybrids memory problems resulting in the start of the game that we all know.
The nanomachines Victor had instructed the main character to be injected with were not actually only just to keep Steele healthy, but were also the last dose of many in a memory repair regimen of medicine with some added memories for stability which explains how Steele is able to slowly change and mimick things they come into contact with like food that slowly transforms them.
This would also explain an alternate perspective on how Victor Steele is able to customize his unborn child so easily and choose what memories they had of their upbringing and would also explain how Victor Steele is able to have a child even though his DNA is so damaged and corrupted, which ties in with what a character said about Victors wife giving birth to "a pile of goo" which may imply that Celise is no ordinary Galotian and in fact another type of special hybrid of all the different species DNA that her father Victor came into contact with and was mutated by. The hybrid knowing to send Victor a distress call also opens up a new mystery, Exactly how did the hybrid know to do this? What history did Victor previously have with space pirates? What are the technological origins of all the grey goo organisms? New and exciting quests that tie into the end-game of TITS are abound!

Another special alternate idea that can tie in with this is that Victor (obviously) maybe have tried to reverse his condition by injecting himself with a small sample of the hybrid as a last ditch all-or-nothing effort to see if it would save him but instead it ended up melting him into a bunch of liquid identicle to the hybrid! When Victors personal doctors tried to scoop some of it up, the rest of it slipped away and escaped going on to become Jack/Jill Steele! This can also explain how they can sometimes end up as male or female variants of themselves! The small sample of the hybrid that did manage to get collected is in fact the last injection Steele (Victors child/The real hybrid) is injected with (The first and last injection "immune shot" Steele even remembers receiving before beggining their journey) Captain Steele is in fact injected with the remains of their own father which secretly explains that Captain Steele's upbringing are actually the memories of their father Victor Steele's upbringing.

In the end of the game Captain Steele defeats Jack/Jill Steele and ABSORBS THEM regaining the rest of their true memories and abilities and unlocking a late game shapeshifting menu that allows them to completely customize their character in any way they please without the use of items or their resulting side effects, Similar to a cheat/debug/ menu or save editor, but in-game. The best endgame prize considering it takes serious effort and commitment to get there and the reward is fun. Captain Steele has a few choices in the end.
>Basically kill Jack/Jill Steele by totally absorbing them
>Absorb a copy of all their memories and abilities but spit some of them back out reprogrammed as a nicer version of themselves so they can heal and become an ally (or slave) as a part of Captain Steeles crew.
>Or Absorb a copy of all their memories and abilities but spit some of them back out reprogrammed as a nicer version of themselves but just let them go free after since they also know everything you know now and are basically a clone of you after the merge.

Some other ideas include:
>more weapons
>cooler weapons
>more ranged weapons
>more melee weapons
>fucking lightsaber inspired weapons
>great eurpean swords
>claymore
>the sword in the stone inspired sword
>glowing THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE inspired sword
>all kinds of cool fucking swords (no katana? what?)
>floating sword with dildo handle that rapes you if you lose a fight and your enemy gets to watch and laugh at you
>MORE FUCKING SPACESHIPS
>SPACESHIPS FUCKING WHEN?
>all kinds of spaceships (seriously I need this now cmon)
>more drone companions
>maybe a few terminator inspired drone companions
>more clothing and armor options
>hardlight upgraded versions of cumflationcontrol boyshorts that have special hardlight features like interior hardlights dildos for both holes, and exterior hardlight dildos for strapon stuff. (you have no idea how sexy and cute and comfy boyshorts are in real life. GO BUY THEM FUCKING NOW. I Don't care what sex you are)
>more shields
>more types of shields
>more types of fun pistols of different kinds
>more locations and adventures
>some business management things like making your own side corporation or company and deciding what you want to make and don't want to make.
>the ability to make custom weapons at your corporation
>being able to upgrade your own weapons with different aftermarket upgrade
>I want varied types of characters added from cute femboy traps to vanilla women with blonde hair and blue eyes to other cool mysterious aliens. where are the tall skinny black eyed grey aliens?
>how about some cute characters that look like femboys that are like traps (also like elves) but then they turn out to be femboy/trap/cuntboy/futanari hybrids? they look like a femboy trap but have both parts!
>we need more of these. I think the game has enough big breasted futas. At least add more amazonian futas if you need to keep adding them. There are PLENTY. TRUST ME FENOXO. you did a great job, but it's time to move on a little bit for a while. add something different aye? Don't get mad, get smart. Your people will love you more.

Also!
>more stuff inspired by the first mass effect game
like the space suit armor that's sexy and looks cool and that special scifi atmosphere that only mass effect 1 has
>more stuff inspired by the first deus ex game
that special dangerous conspiracy theory feel and secret agent feel
>more stuff inspired by the matrix
for that special matrixy feel
>more stuff inspired by terminator
because it just adds to that 80's dangerous science fiction feel
>more stuff inspired by starwars knights of the old republic 1 and 2
for that really special starwars atmosphere
>more stuff inspired by samurai jack
good atmosphere with zero doubt

I just really felt that those games and movies had a very special place in my heart and I want more of that type of inspiration to be found in this game (without breaking copyright of course!)

I also have an excellent ship idea for when we eventually get new ships!
When you buy a larger ship with a hangar, you can dock your original ship plus other small ships inside!

>also we need FUTA HERM tails. this would be great because then we don't have to choose between cocktails or pussy tails.
>SPACE MECHS. GIANT FIGHTING SPACE ROBOTS

So alrighty then. I said what I had to say! Lets talk. WHAT SAY YOU!?

It may be the meth talking but I'm down

Reactions: Run That Fade

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
This would be cool but with the option to get rid of the parasites later if you want. otherwise staying with them as long as you want would be fun.
If Steele quits you can get rid of them. You can rejoin later if you want too. However, all unspent points are lost upon quitting, so if you want the most expensive rewards...

Is Mr. Holographic_Information on a caffeine drip or something? Signed up yesterday and has already made 50 posts in the forums, jeez.
Yea sorry. I should calm down.

It may be the meth talking but I'm down
Would you actually be willing to co-write this with me? It would be cool to have a co-writing friend. Anyone else who wants to help is welcome too!
all my posts got bleached, mistakes were made, so here is my idea thread.

Grey Goo/Galotian/Rahn Hybrid Insane New Backstory/Endgame+Extra Ideas.

I'm looking for friendly people who are willing to help co-write this with me for free (because It would be fun?) so we can submit it to fenoxo so he can tell us "NO" and throw it away and just add another 10,000 large breasted futas to the game (hehe) FenFen, Would really appreciate some variety m8! Don't get mad at my honesty alright? No bad intentions!

Don't come in here all like "Yea I'll help you but only if you gibbi moni plox HUEHUEHUEHUE" I don't have any money for you. This is going to be a community project where we do it for fun to make the game more fun resulting in more enjoyment or it wont be done at all. I don't give a damn. I will do this together with you or we will not do it. Period.

Yes, I already read Magic Ted's depressing and pessimistic pre-idea-submission warning, Well done enjoyed the humor, and hope you meet enough nice people to change your outlook on others just a little bit. It's reasonable to have a healthy dose of pessimism every now and then when it's warranted though.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/i-have-an-idea-stop-read-this-first.91/

Here's my idea, already partially written out in greentext format from a place you probably heard of, are from and enjoy, or think you know because the fake news said was bad and now unreasonably hate because you're a sheep that will never amount to any critical thought in their entire life.

That being said, here it is. I hope that we can make this idea grow together and make history here on fenoxo's forum for the TITS game. If you have nice things to say and want to participate in this community project, Great! if you have anything lazy or pessimistic to say I HATE YOUR GUTS. Sorry but that's the way this is. Actually I'm not sorry... Sorry...

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Galotian
+
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Rahn
+
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Codex:_Gray_Goos
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Gray_Goo
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Gray_Goo_Armor
= HYBRID SPECIES

I'm curious what others think of this idea. I don't want to be like "I doubt fenoxo will add this" because I believe anything is possible so here is my idea.

>Mad scientists working for the pirates
>Something goes wrong and the experiment fails and the whole base mysteriously goes into near meltdown due to multiple instabilities
>All the scientists and engineers struggle to keep the base at below critical levels for a while as they try to figure out what is causing the problem
>The energy output of the base lights it up on the radar like a sore thumb and the space military in the area discover the pirate base and bomb it
>As a result of the bombing the base crew finally loses control of all systems as it goes critical and the whole site tears itself apart
>Everybody dies save for some scrap, equipement, spare parts, and a few partially damaged computers and space vehicles
>On a now abandoned mostly destroyed pirate base
>Deep within the asteroid in a shredded science lab bunker
>Some science computer equipement humms and the screen flickers on
>"Initiation of final experiment in que has been set, A-Al-All *!&1#*&$ERROR*!*#$ SYSTEMS OPERATIONALDFTF@!^!&*$
>Nearby machinery and and science equipement start to vibrate and humm to life while some machines just simply explode from previous damage
>Electrical sparks fly everywhere and loose vials labeled "G4l-0", "R4hz", and "Gr37-G0" tumble out of an overturned safe that was previously melted in half
>The vials land inside a genetic compiler machine's funnel and shatter open in a comedically convenient fashion just as the machine humms to life
>The output reads "MULTIPLE GENETIC/OTHER SAMPLES DETECTED! COMPILING HYBRID. CONTINUE Y/N?"
>Just then a tiny space rock or piece of rubble from the destroyed base falls from a now swaying and vibrating metaliic ceiling tile loosely hanging from the damage roof of the bunker and lands right on the touchscreen's "Y" symbol drawing a "boop!" from the machine in confirmation.
>"ACTION CONFIRMED, COMMENCING"
>A small tube extends from the machine seemingly reaching for a long since crushed and burned beaker or container on a table that is also no longer there and begins to spew gas
>"Pshhhhhhh" the tube begins to spurt a clear gel almost like someone trying to empty their toothpaste of the very last few drops before grabbing a new tube until the pile on the floor looks like an icecream cone with swirled icecream and then powers down with a spark and a puff of white smoke
>The strange gel slowly and lifelessly begins to melt into a puddle when the last of the machines suddenly has a catastrophic electrical failure sending a single large strike of pseudo-lightning into the puddle of gel.
>The gel moves like a liquid and pours along the floor until it meets the wall and then just pours up the wall is if defying what little gravity the asteroid had after the gravity controls were destroyed.
>The gel pours into a panel in the wall labeled "communcations"
>Victor steel recieves a distress call

This could be used as an alternate start point for the main character with the experiment ending up being adopted by Victor Steele after recieving a mysterious distress call from the destroyed pirate base and the hybrid being brought up as his son/daughter which Victor eventually helped improve/cure the hybrids memory problems resulting in the start of the game that we all know.
The nanomachines Victor had instructed the main character to be injected with were not actually only just to keep Steele healthy, but were also the last dose of many in a memory repair regimen of medicine with some added memories for stability which explains how Steele is able to slowly change and mimick things they come into contact with like food that slowly transforms them.
This would also explain an alternate perspective on how Victor Steele is able to customize his unborn child so easily and choose what memories they had of their upbringing and would also explain how Victor Steele is able to have a child even though his DNA is so damaged and corrupted, which ties in with what a character said about Victors wife giving birth to "a pile of goo" which may imply that Celise is no ordinary Galotian and in fact another type of special hybrid of all the different species DNA that her father Victor came into contact with and was mutated by. The hybrid knowing to send Victor a distress call also opens up a new mystery, Exactly how did the hybrid know to do this? What history did Victor previously have with space pirates? What are the technological origins of all the grey goo organisms? New and exciting quests that tie into the end-game of TITS are abound!

Another special alternate idea that can tie in with this is that Victor (obviously) maybe have tried to reverse his condition by injecting himself with a small sample of the hybrid as a last ditch all-or-nothing effort to see if it would save him but instead it ended up melting him into a bunch of liquid identicle to the hybrid! When Victors personal doctors tried to scoop some of it up, the rest of it slipped away and escaped going on to become Jack/Jill Steele! This can also explain how they can sometimes end up as male or female variants of themselves! The small sample of the hybrid that did manage to get collected is in fact the last injection Steele (Victors child/The real hybrid) is injected with (The first and last injection "immune shot" Steele even remembers receiving before beggining their journey) Captain Steele is in fact injected with the remains of their own father which secretly explains that Captain Steele's upbringing are actually the memories of their father Victor Steele's upbringing.

In the end of the game Captain Steele defeats Jack/Jill Steele and ABSORBS THEM regaining the rest of their true memories and abilities and unlocking a late game shapeshifting menu that allows them to completely customize their character in any way they please without the use of items or their resulting side effects, Similar to a cheat/debug/ menu or save editor, but in-game. The best endgame prize considering it takes serious effort and commitment to get there and the reward is fun. Captain Steele has a few choices in the end.
>Basically kill Jack/Jill Steele by totally absorbing them
>Absorb a copy of all their memories and abilities but spit some of them back out reprogrammed as a nicer version of themselves so they can heal and become an ally (or slave) as a part of Captain Steeles crew.
>Or Absorb a copy of all their memories and abilities but spit some of them back out reprogrammed as a nicer version of themselves but just let them go free after since they also know everything you know now and are basically a clone of you after the merge.

Some other ideas include:
>more weapons
>cooler weapons
>more ranged weapons
>more melee weapons
>fucking lightsaber inspired weapons
>great eurpean swords
>claymore
>the sword in the stone inspired sword
>glowing THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE inspired sword
>all kinds of cool fucking swords (no katana? what?)
>floating sword with dildo handle that rapes you if you lose a fight and your enemy gets to watch and laugh at you
>MORE FUCKING SPACESHIPS
>SPACESHIPS FUCKING WHEN?
>all kinds of spaceships (seriously I need this now cmon)
>more drone companions
>maybe a few terminator inspired drone companions
>more clothing and armor options
>hardlight upgraded versions of cumflationcontrol boyshorts that have special hardlight features like interior hardlights dildos for both holes, and exterior hardlight dildos for strapon stuff. (you have no idea how sexy and cute and comfy boyshorts are in real life. GO BUY THEM FUCKING NOW. I Don't care what sex you are)
>more shields
>more types of shields
>more types of fun pistols of different kinds
>more locations and adventures
>some business management things like making your own side corporation or company and deciding what you want to make and don't want to make.
>the ability to make custom weapons at your corporation
>being able to upgrade your own weapons with different aftermarket upgrade
>I want varied types of characters added from cute femboy traps to vanilla women with blonde hair and blue eyes to other cool mysterious aliens. where are the tall skinny black eyed grey aliens?
>how about some cute characters that look like femboys that are like traps (also like elves) but then they turn out to be femboy/trap/cuntboy/futanari hybrids? they look like a femboy trap but have both parts!
>we need more of these. I think the game has enough big breasted futas. At least add more amazonian futas if you need to keep adding them. There are PLENTY. TRUST ME FENOXO. you did a great job, but it's time to move on a little bit for a while. add something different aye? Don't get mad, get smart. Your people will love you more.

>more stuff inspired by the first mass effect game
like the space suit armor that's sexy and looks cool and that special scifi atmosphere that only mass effect 1 has
>more stuff inspired by the first deus ex game
that special dangerous conspiracy theory feel and secret agent feel
>more stuff inspired by the matrix
for that special matrixy feel
>more stuff inspired by terminator
because it just adds to that 80's dangerous science fiction feel
>more stuff inspired by starwars knights of the old republic 1 and 2
for that really special starwars atmosphere
>more stuff inspired by samurai jack
good atmosphere with zero doubt

I just really felt that those games and movies had a very special place in my heart and I want more of that type of inspiration to be found in this game (without breaking copyright of course!)

I also have an excellent ship idea for when we eventually get new ships!
When you buy a larger ship with a hangar, you can dock your original ship plus other small ships

>also we need FUTA HERM tails. this would be great because then we don't have to choose between cocktails or pussy tails.
>SPACE MECHS. GIANT FIGHTING SPACE ROBOTS

>New masturbation scene
>Grow a Tail pussy
>Grow a Tail Cock
>Make them fuck each other in a heart shape mid air

So alrighty then. I said what I had to say! Lets talk. WHAT SAY YOU!?

Last edited:
>green texting outside of 4chan

Bruh...
Well, more like 8chan. I used to like the early days of 4chan. 8chan is insane though. lots of nice and lots of bad. it's crazy. I recently caught them posting illegal backer builds (top of my other post) so there's that. I tried to warn everyone and accidentally spammed, well long story. Do you want to join the community co-writing conversation? well all take credit on this list of ideas and we'll submit it together and get named when it's accepted!

also when you said "Bruh" it reminded me of this video

What does everyone think of this thread I made? It's designed to help people come here (because I had trouble finding this giant idea pile thread so I made a thread on the tits idea forum that leads idea people here to form a team and submit teamworked versions of all the ideas here so they can be quickly submitted and added to the game.
All New people w/new ideas to submit Come here first! I have a plan! (got deleted for no obvious reason.):iiam:

Last edited:

Vory

Jun 3, 2018
this guy is high lmao. In all seriousness though that sound like hundreds od thousands of words if I was you I'd start writing now and after showing you are willing and capable to write all this finding other writers to help. And as for paying writers you will definitely end up having to in order for all this to happen. A lot of the writers here write as an actual job and writing for this would cost them time and therefore money which if you are just a smut writer isn't gonna be a lot. Even then most of the writers here are already working on either their own stuff or previously comissioned stuff. I think a good amount of your ideas are great but your gonna have to show your willing to put in the time, effort, and yes money to make it happen.

this guy is high lmao. In all seriousness though that sound like hundreds od thousands of words if I was you I'd start writing now and after showing you are willing and capable to write all this finding other writers to help. And as for paying writers you will definitely end up having to in order for all this to happen. A lot of the writers here write as an actual job and writing for this would cost them time and therefore money which if you are just a smut writer isn't gonna be a lot. Even then most of the writers here are already working on either their own stuff or previously comissioned stuff. I think a good amount of your ideas are great but your gonna have to show your willing to put in the time, effort, and yes money to make it happen.
Oh I sound high? I'm sure you're a breath of fresh air considering you felt it was smart to make fun of what I said obviously without even reading half of it. Try again.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Oh I sound high?

Uh yes. You also act it being all passive aggressive. Hence caffeine drip comment earlier.

I'm sure you're a breath of fresh air considering you felt it was smart to make fun of what I said obviously without even reading half of it. Try again.

A giant wall of stream-of-concious tl;dr is still a giant wall of stream-of-concious tl;dr. Maybe condense the essentials down into a less obnoxious, ill-thought out format first.

Uh yes. You also act it being all passive aggressive. Hence caffeine drip comment earlier.
A giant wall of stream-of-concious tl;dr is still a giant wall of stream-of-concious tl;dr. Maybe condense the essentials down into a less obnoxious, ill-thought out format first.
Please excuse me, but I think you mistook my sense of humor for passive aggressive. I'm really surprised someone so willing to judge others isn't intelligent or skillful enough to be capable of interpreting rather simple forms of humor. You really didn't get any of that? Maybe you're a little more "SoAndSo" than you would like to admit. But let me be fair here, Understanding text on a screen isn't the easiest thing to sense social and emotional ques through so I don't blame you there but that's no excuse to act passive aggressive yourself while you simultaneously treat me the very same way don't you think? I think you're being a little rude if I say so myself. Maybe I'm not the only one who should calm down. Take a chill pill before you complain about someone else's lack of calmness, and always remember that if you want kindness, that's exactly what you should put outwards as well.;)

edit: I am hurt that you didn't really try to read my ideas and rather just treat a single post full of some really nice ideas that came straight from my heart like spam.:negativeman:

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Please excuse me, but I think you mistook my sense of humor for passive aggressive. I'm really surprised someone so willing to judge others isn't intelligent or skillful enough to be capable of interpreting rather simple forms of humor. You really didn't get any of that? Maybe you're a little more "SoAndSo" than you would like to admit. But let me be fair here, Understanding text on a screen isn't the easiest thing to sense social and emotional ques through so I don't blame you there but that's no excuse to act passive aggressive yourself while you simultaneously treat me the very same way don't you think? I think you're being a little rude if I say so myself. Maybe I'm not the only one who should calm down. Take a chill pill before you complain about someone else's lack of calmness, and always remember that if you want kindness, that's exactly what you should put outwards as well.;)

edit: I am hurt that you didn't really try to read my ideas and rather just treat a single post full of some really nice ideas that came straight from my heart like spam.:negativeman:

Fucks sake dude, stop being a cunt

This entire post is a giant pile of passive aggressive insults and nothing else of value. It doesn't matter the quality of your ideas if a) you don't put in the effort to actually do something with them, or b) your are being a cunt to everyone who might help you wiht them

Right now you are being both.

Fucks sake dude, stop being a cunt
This entire post is a giant pile of passive aggressive insults and nothing else of value. It doesn't matter the quality of your ideas if a) you don't put in the effort to actually do something with them, or b) your are being a cunt to everyone who might help you wiht them
Right now you are being both.
>It's only okay for people to be rude to me, but if I have something to say about it suddenly :eek:*gasp!* :mad:How could you!
>You conveniently ignore the part where I said "
always remember that if you want kindness, that's exactly what you should put outwards as well.;)"
>You call me passive aggressive and a cunt twice
I think that you should judge yourself before you judge others.:colbert: You're being extremely rude.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Okay what the fuck is going on here? I was gonna come in and do my usual."Horse pussy." Thing but this is something I wasn't expecting.

What's Happening here and why everyone losing their minds with passive aggressive bs?

Okay what the fuck is going on here? I was gonna come in and do my usual."Horse pussy." Thing but this is something I wasn't expecting.
What's Happening here and why everyone losing their minds with passive aggressive bs?
I don't know I'm just being randomly attacked like crazy. If they don't like me they can just walk away. There's no need for them to be rude. I rather just talk about my ideas because this is the cool ideas thread. I never asked for this.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I don't know I'm just being randomly attacked like crazy. If they don't like me they can just walk away. There's no need for them to be rude. I rather just talk about my ideas because this is the cool ideas thread. I never asked for this.
You're spamming all over different threads, pissing off the regulars, necroing, arguing about how the forums should be used, conducting yourself like a child, and being an all around asshole. Maybe take a break from posting every two minutes so you can reflect on how you've acted. I'd start with the fact that you won't take no for an answer.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
If what they are saying is true then it's best you just slow your roll and calm down a bit. I haven't really seen him myself doing anything till here. So this is new info for me really. All I want to do was say human taurs and how the Taurs should be catered to for once and only taurs and in a hairbrained way.

Ugh. If everywhere you go someone is calling you an asshole maybe it's not really the people and probably the person. I'm just trying to help ya before something happens.