What Content Would You Like Added?

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I would guess some protein milk juice that You could buy from Quentin on N.T or some of that secretive shit that Mirrin owns that bottle of muscle gel she has.

Bringing up Mirrin, we need to have Mirrin vs Ramis they seem like they might be the same build with Ramis being a bit lighter and Mirrin a bit wider and probably heavier. We need them to wrestle or sandwich steele in a fuck sandwich. More unlikely won't happen for taurs.

But have Mirrin win the wrestling match and get some of that Ramis booty to open her up to the. Excuse me. "Lezzies" or dick girls and make her open to getting pounded after getting shit faced.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Twins in general would be an interesting concept, maybe you can only date one at a time and make the other one jealous or something.

There's not much I want that I don't personally plan to write in all honesty, except for really mundane and boring functional stuff that's not lewd.
maybe we could team up? I want to start a dream team.
That would be epic
Well there are masturbation options that require equipment or certain tf's. Onces based on past experiences, training or stats could be a thing
+1 one handed skill LOL
I feel like class-specific masturbation could be a thing, toys for techs or something, would need more time to figure it out. It's at the bottom of my pile to say the least.
>smuggler gets a stealth fap while hanging upside down from the ceiling
>person walks underneath
>drop of liquid lands on their shoulder
>re-enact scene from alien as a parody
Steal my idea, Go for it. :catte:
I'd also like to see more characters that are more directly involved with Steele and their family, not just people who know of you, because that's basically everyone, but family members from other companies or something. I understand that the lore burden of trying to do that is a bit tricky, but you could easily make it a distant enough connection that it has few implications besides your relationship, or just get Fen's help. Personally I was going to write the child of a stockholder in Reaper, so he knows of you and more or less has contempt for you if you tell him who you are, but isn't anybody of importance to the storyline. Also you'd probably hatefuck.
Edit to avoid spamming: More good endings. (Getting the company or having such a well-lived alternative path that getting the company didn't matter to you, ie. Akane, Frostwyrm.)
Good endings that hopefully don't stop you from enjoying the results of that ending, like the game keeps going and you have fun.

And what? I thought that was pretty self explanatory. If you can get boobs with no other side effects then you will get boobs cause it something else for your partner or yourself to play with.
I love boobs and everything but that doesn't explain why one upgrade can't exist without the other.

I would guess some protein milk juice that You could buy from Quentin on N.T or some of that secretive shit that Mirrin owns that bottle of muscle gel she has.

Bringing up Mirrin, we need to have Mirrin vs Ramis they seem like they might be the same build with Ramis being a bit lighter and Mirrin a bit wider and probably heavier. We need them to wrestle or sandwich steele in a fuck sandwich. More unlikely won't happen for taurs.

But have Mirrin win the wrestling match and get some of that Ramis booty to open her up to the. Excuse me. "Lezzies" or dick girls and make her open to getting pounded after getting shit faced.
You genius I love this.:cool::cool::cool:

Except Ramis doesn't like Herm or female relations. :(
maybe it's like a small exception-fuck or a hate-fuck? I donno. would be cute both ways. :ghost:

Hey she just needs a taste of the double dragon and she'll be good.
Actually that sounds like a couple of twin gryvains.
and a roller coaster (seriously NOPE roller coasters are so dangerous!) whoahh

Twins in general would be an interesting concept, maybe you can only date one at a time and make the other one jealous or something.
Wew what a cheeky idea... :catte:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
maybe we could team up? I want to start a dream team.

Good endings that hopefully don't stop you from enjoying the results of that ending, like the game keeps going and you have fun.
Wouldn't be much of an ending if the game didn't end. Just a relationship. Also no. No thank you.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I love boobs and everything but that doesn't explain why one upgrade can't exist without the other.
Likely, because those who would want a Vag would want the full package, or want to become a pure chick anyway. If you mean content wise. Writers like the Boob-Dick combo with the vag sold separatly.
maybe it's like a small exception-fuck or a hate-fuck? I donno. would be cute both ways. :ghost:
Nah she makes it clear, your drinking buddies not fuckbuddies if you got a vag. She is into Femboy's or Dickgirls though. Also into big guys to, unique variant if you're tall and strong. Really hot.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I was meaning Mirrin kicks Rasmis ass and DPs her in the locker room. The feeling of Being pounded by the double dragon makes her rethink her sexuality and then it unlocks her liking big strong dudes and big strong dick girls. No fems tho because she ain't a Lezzie

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I was meaning Mirrin kicks Rasmis ass and DPs her in the locker room. The feeling of Being pounded by the double dragon makes her rethink her sexuality and then it unlocks her liking big strong dudes and big strong dick girls. No fems tho because she ain't a Lezzie
But Mirrin has a Vag so she's a herm not a Dickgirl like Syri. Actually she's into traps or femboys not Dick girls. woops. If your boobs are too big she'll turn you down.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Damn my dreams of seeing a Stronk cat be dommed by a Quilin will never happen.

When is the Mirrin preggers pac at least I can recover knowing Mirrin can give me dragonlings.:negativeman:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
But Mirrin has a Vag so she's a herm not a Dickgirl like Syri. Actually she's into traps or femboys not Dick girls. woops. If your boobs are too big she'll turn you down.
shell also only give you a prostate massage and handy if your femboy is too big down there :negativeman:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Damn my dreams of seeing a Stronk cat be dommed by a Quilin will never happen.

When is the Mirrin preggers pac at least I can recover knowing Mirrin can give me dragonlings.:negativeman:
Gonna have to talk to So for that one. Hasn't been worked on in awhile from what it looks like.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Gonna have to talk to So for that one. Hasn't been worked on in awhile from what it looks like.

Weeeh, I wrote like 4k not 2 days ago, I'm just balancing it between Maike/Tivf post-main quest stuff.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Weeeh, I wrote like 4k not 2 days ago, I'm just balancing it between Maike/Tivf post-main quest stuff.
Whaaa, I didn't see anything new, maybe I missed it when I was glancing over it, Ill check it again. Can't wait for it to be coded.

Ah your finally getting to the lewds, finally. Not to push or anything but when do you see yourself returning to sascha?

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Whaaa, I didn't see anything new, maybe I missed it when I was glancing over it, Ill check it again. Can't wait for it to be coded.

Ah your finally getting to the lewds, finally. Not to push or anything but when do you see yourself returning to sascha?

Genuinely? I don't know. Given how I've got 3 big projects going on (Maike/Tivf, Mirrin and my CoC2 companion Sheinnai) I don't think he'll be around soon. Plus, doing new new characters all the time is a little taxing and I think FenCo just needs more boosting to pre-existing content.

Alternative is: keep tabs of when I post the Maike/Tivf stuff, tivf could easily fill out the sascha spot just... as a bee.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Genuinely? I don't know. Given how I've got 3 big projects going on (Maike/Tivf, Mirrin and my CoC2 companion Sheinnai) I don't think he'll be around soon. Plus, doing new new characters all the time is a little taxing and I think FenCo just needs more boosting to pre-existing content.

Alternative is: keep tabs of when I post the Maike/Tivf stuff, tivf could easily fill out the sascha spot just... as a bee.
So more content is coming for that glorious femboi? Awesome. Keep on rolling!
Question will Tivf have more content than Able since he's the only direct comparison I know of.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So more content is coming for that glorious femboi? Awesome. Keep on rolling!
Question will Tivf have more content than Able since he's the only direct comparison I know of.

I don't know what all of Able's content is but definitely more sex scenes and general interactions as there currently are.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I don't know what all of Able's content is but definitely more sex scenes and general interactions as there currently are.
Able mostly just has 3 sex scenes really and that's it

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
So hows about that content people want to see added?

Masc futas... because omg why does every one with a dick and a pussy have to be fem am I right? -nervous laughter-

If I or anyone ever writes and finishes Othana’s sex scenes there’ll be something.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
There are only 2 cuntboys I think? The aforementioned Reaper kid was planned to be a cuntboy if that means anything

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
For cuntboys there's the android on Mehnga whose a bitch to find (they need to up is encounter chance) and Gil on tavros

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
For cuntboys there's the android on Mehnga whose a bitch to find (they need to up is encounter chance) and Gil on tavros
Yeah I said 2 ;=;

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Well at least I can have my char give Mirrin some dragon babies, they will learn to squat from the best and break the fingers of their Thraggen half siblings and ride their wyvern brothers into battle when I take Uveto in a couple years for my own.