Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Who made that image? Im guessing Adjatha.
Judging by the giant gravity-defying boobs? Yeah, it's no doubt Adj. Plus I've been to enough streams to recognize his sketch style.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It is indeed Adj's snek sketch. There's no Slyveren TF (yet?) and becoming one might be kind of complex... read the codex and you'll see what I mean. It's kinda like D'zaans but uh, in reverse. That could just be abstracted though so whatever. I'm looking forward to the finished bust(y) beauties.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
We need more scaly transformations in the game. And this one is perfect. All hail the beautiful snek ladies.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
It is indeed Adj's snek sketch. There's no Slyveren TF (yet?) and becoming one might be kind of complex... read the codex and you'll see what I mean. It's kinda like D'zaans but uh, in reverse. That could just be abstracted though so whatever. I'm looking forward to the finished bust(y) beauties.
honestly though it looks like someone took the xcom snakes and turned it into a build-a-bear with a side of fuck-ability

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017

I'll have to wait for the public patch then, won't I! Then again, I wouldn't even mind if the solution was something like the Leitha Charm, if that made sense. Anything's better than having to become part cat for the snek bits.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Alright lads, my CoC2 companion work is just about wrapped up for the next few months (probably?) so it's time to work on your girl Siegwulfe. Looking at the doc now, wow, this is close to done. Just for fun, here's a look at my commission list this month.

Siegwulfe companion (21k/25k)
Futa fuckbot hypno (20k)
Dryad Equilicum (2k)
TiTS Snekwife (5k)
4k Patreon comm
3.2k Patreon comm
2k Patreon comm
1k Patreon comm
1k Patreon comm
1k Patreon comm
1k Patreon comm
1k Patreon comm
2.5k story

This doesn't include most of my Dryad stuff though - I'm still planning to get her out this month! Dunno if she'll actually make it in for a pub patch, but maybe. She's only about 10k words at the moment, I think. We'll see.

Hugsbutts

Jan 8, 2017
oh my
"Siegwulfe companion (21k/25k)
Futa fuckbot hypno (20k)
Dryad Equilicum (2k)
TiTS Snekwife (5k)"
all that is very relevant to my interests :catstare:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
"Siegwulfe companion" yet there's option for "sacrificing" her body in Syri Quest. Wonder how this will play out.

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
@Wsan, I know that you didn't write all of zephyr, but you wrote that major expansion and rewrote & edited enough where you could write the Appearance tab with no problem. it is weird having so much family content but aren't given a clear, concise picture of her. Shou's picture is pretty old and doesn't give off the impression of a 8ft tall cowmazon. A appearance tab like Stella's would give appearance and characterization both pre-family and post-family. Or would this require a FenCo commision.

Also, for the milking scene, do we need the magic milker on our person? Is there no option to install it in the room you shower in? One of the inaccessible rooms might even be called the milking room.

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Hey all, sorry to be "that guy", but I was wondering, do I still have the right doc for Lund? the "Korgonne Male" one? Cause I really want to follow along for anything Wsan has planned but the Doc I have hasn't shown any updates since like, June...

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Hey all, sorry to be "that guy", but I was wondering, do I still have the right doc for Lund? the "Korgonne Male" one? Cause I really want to follow along for anything Wsan has planned but the Doc I have hasn't shown any updates since like, June...
That's Lund's basic document. He does expansions in separate ones. Those are on his patreon.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan, I know that you didn't write all of zephyr, but you wrote that major expansion and rewrote & edited enough where you could write the Appearance tab with no problem. it is weird having so much family content but aren't given a clear, concise picture of her. Shou's picture is pretty old and doesn't give off the impression of a 8ft tall cowmazon. A appearance tab like Stella's would give appearance and characterization both pre-family and post-family. Or would this require a FenCo commision.

Also, for the milking scene, do we need the magic milker on our person? Is there no option to install it in the room you shower in? One of the inaccessible rooms might even be called the milking room.

I don't really feel strongly about the appearance thing. I like players creating an image of her in their heads taken from the aspects of her scenes that they pay attention to. As for the milking thing I dunno. Seems like extra work for no reason.

Every subsequent scene is up on Patreon. I no longer publicly link my documents.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
I didn't know i needed a Bimbo-Siegwulfe-domme in my life until I read this <3

Also could we get Lund's custom slave outfit as a wearable? Pretty please?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The dryad's ready for implementation. Thanks to everyone who commissioned stuff for her from me, allowing me to (thinly) justify my efforts getting her done. It is incredibly rare that I get the pleasure of working on my "own" NPCs. I've submitted her to Fen and the rest of her content will come in bits - expect more of her next month for sure (maybe even more of her this month, tbh). Cheers!

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
I don't really feel strongly about the appearance thing. I like players creating an image of her in their heads taken from the aspects of her scenes that they pay attention to. As for the milking thing I dunno. Seems like extra work for no reason.

Well for the starters to prevent you wasting time by going to the nurseries 2nd floor on to realize you left the magic milker back in your ships sex toy storage. And just in general make the magic milker a installable piece of hardware just like the Dong Designer, Egg Trainer or Sleep Fapnea that way you also free 1 more spot in the ships sex toy storage (Fenoxo surprise dropped 2 sets of piercings on mhenga and tarkus and they also take space in sex toy storage(we really need to implement a jewelry box storage category early on for piercings/rings/necklaces if they have any chance to appear ingame somewhere down the game desighn) also wouldn't it be nice to have a separate drawer for underwear?

P.S Please hint to Fenoxo that community is currently suffering from inventory tetris syndrome?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sorry if being pushy, or whatever, but have you been working on those suggestions I gave you for Zephyr?

The Krispiness

May 7, 2018
Under your bed.
www.google.com
You must be crazy. Five different variations for each scene? All you need to do is add Dumbfuck support for the fellatio scene and you'll surpass fifty pages. You'll probably reach one hundred by the time you finish her off.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Sorry if being pushy, or whatever, but have you been working on those suggestions I gave you for Zephyr?
It's actually already done. I passed it onto Jacques who implemented them the same day. I don't know if they've shown up ingame yet.

You must be crazy. Five different variations for each scene? All you need to do is add Dumbfuck support for the fellatio scene and you'll surpass fifty pages. You'll probably reach one hundred by the time you finish her off.
The variations are deliberately somewhat minor, though I'm yet to go back and re-do the talk scenes to accommodate for it. 50-100+ pages for a companion isn't really anything special, I think. My very first submission was something like 40k words. Part of why I'm submitting it now is so I don't show up on fen's doorstep like "hey here's 200 pages of centaur smut to code. thanks bye" and instead we can do it in steps.

There are obvious ramifications to allowing commissions that affect future content in, but I knew what I was doing when I accepted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.