CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

levant

Aug 31, 2015
I posted this in the old forum but I don't think anybody saw it and it wasn't in the list of things for 1.3

The frost giant has an attack where he throws a boulder at you, and if you attack you get hit in the face for over 300 damage. So obviously you're supposed to wait a turn when he does that, right? Well, if you wait, the boulder doesn't get mentioned and he keeps on attacking you. Attacking the turn after you wait brings back the boulder. It doesn't matter how long you wait, that boulder is patient and will strike as soon as you attack. However, that's the only time it strikes. When the giant does the boulder warning, you can just switch to whitefiring him to death and the boulder will sit and watch until you do a normal attack. This all, quite frankly, makes no sense whatsoever and needs fixed

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone happen to know how rut/heat gets triggered? For the life of me, I can't remember.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Does anyone happen to know how rut/heat gets triggered? For the life of me, I can't remember.

I believe minotaur blood makes you rut, idk about heat

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. Due to its non-transformative effects, it's my item of choice to put my characters under those states.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fuck Draft also can make one go into Heat/Rut and not have any TF effects.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
While it's easier to get from handing Lust Drafts to Lumi, it also boosts fertility, libido and cum production. Not transformations per se, but it might be annoying if you're not looking for babies.

In other news... I can't believe we're actually getting the Black Cock at last! Thanks heaps!

Lizandre

Sep 8, 2015
hey um, not related questions: is it possible to debimbo jojo? or is it something thats will be implemented in the future?

Please forgive my poor english, its my second lenguage

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
hey um, not related questions: is it possible to debimbo jojo? or is it something thats will be implemented in the future?

Please forgive my poor english, its my second lenguage

No prob on language. Came across clearly.  B|

I THINK there is a way. I do recall (me remember anything should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt), I do recall there was a conversation one that point in Trello.

EDIT: Maybe not. Looked in logical place -- the card where the progress for Joy -- but no joy. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
does the satyr gang in black cock (snapshot mod) still doesn't have sex scene? because when i try to click let them all that i got is blank text,,,

Satyr.png

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
I feel like expressing my thanks to all the creative, awesome folks creating and assisting in the continuation and progress of this project.

If I was not predisposed in my projects and what I have to do I would love to assist, by handling logistics and target acquisition along with defensive and restorative efforts.

Just saying so you all feel like your not alone nor unappreciated. I love you all.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
does the satyr gang in black cock (snapshot mod) still doesn't have sex scene? because when i try to click let them all that i got is blank text,,,

View attachment 1370

I believe Kitteh is reworking the scene so that the forced rimjob is player choice, meaning you can forgo it. So I believe the answer would be yes

btw this huge ass project is finally playable. yay

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of which, Andy's rimjob option does not work for me. Nor does the one in which he fucks you. I know, I know, it's a snapshot, but...

Muffin

Aug 29, 2015
One thing that would be nice to add would be fur colour to hooves description. Its quite ok as is if you have body fur, but if you dont it feels a bit lacking

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
One thing that would be nice to add would be fur colour to hooves description. Its quite ok as is if you have body fur, but if you dont it feels a bit lacking

You mean different color that hair? That is set for 1.3.x due to the popularity shown on the wiki page for voting on future projects. Of not, nevermind, LOL

LordErector

Sep 2, 2015
Got idea about last Boss Lethice.Could be two ends if champions if highly corrupted he/she/it could take over Lethice place as demon ruler or if pure one he/she/it could sacrifice self to purify whole Mareth from corruption.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I think that all my finished projects are now in the mod except two of the scenes that were commissions (Mino Mutual + Helspawn Incest). Thank you Kitteh for taking an interest and, as always, if you need anything let ya boy know (preferably through pm's because this thread is active af)

Muffin

Aug 29, 2015
You mean different color that hair? That is set for 1.3.x due to the popularity shown on the wiki page for voting on future projects. Of not, nevermind, LOL

Already thought that was seperate; feels kinda silly for it not to be..

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I think that all my finished projects are now in the mod except two of the scenes that were commissions (Mino Mutual + Helspawn Incest). Thank you Kitteh for taking an interest and, as always, if you need anything let ya boy know (preferably through pm's because this thread is active af)

I've been wondering Foxxling, did you ever decide what to do with that Mino Mutual stuff? Are you going to change it for TiTS, or something else?

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I've been wondering Foxxling, did you ever decide what to do with that Mino Mutual stuff? Are you going to change it for TiTS, or something else?

It will be edited and revised for TiTs but the original gdoc is a finished product for CoC that will be left alone.

Meaning there will be a named npc in TiTs that has an updated approximation of the Mino Mutual (edited for his personality and stuff) but the version for CoC is still going to be left alone for CoC

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Got idea about last Boss Lethice.Could be two ends if champions if highly corrupted he/she/it could take over Lethice place as demon ruler or if pure one he/she/it could sacrifice self to purify whole Mareth from corruption.

It might be a better idea for the Revamp to kind of steer clear of D3 final battle for a bit. Last time Kitteh did anything with respects to the eventual Lethice fight, it was a placeholder fight to allow Ascension Perks and NG+, and that alone stirred up people's loins in a bad way. Aside from that, how would a pure char continue on after the fight or in NG+ to begin with if they pull a Noble Six at the end? Fitting as that may be, the Champ getting killed at the end kind of jacks with continued play.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Looking at what new game is (could say basicaly replay all over from start with just having perks, other stuff carried over) already would conflict with whatever ending. So like we pulled good happy ending and then what next time we pull bad unhappy ending to do again happy one on 3rd playthrou. I not see much connections between each new walkthrou on each higher NG stage. It's as none of npc remember us, all is like we never been ther in first place so whatever happen on first playthrou ends does not carry over. So we can pull up even Noble Six and world will forget it all next time we start anew. And ending better left to be handled by Fen (someday he will do it at least) and stay with current placeholder Lethice fight.

LordErector

Sep 2, 2015
It might be a better idea for the Revamp to kind of steer clear of D3 final battle for a bit. Last time Kitteh did anything with respects to the eventual Lethice fight, it was a placeholder fight to allow Ascension Perks and NG+, and that alone stirred up people's loins in a bad way. Aside from that, how would a pure char continue on after the fight or in NG+ to begin with if they pull a Noble Six at the end? Fitting as that may be, the Champ getting killed at the end kind of jacks with continued play.

It just my idea champ can reborn as new champion in new timeline in ascenscion or something.I just come up with idea that i think would fit champ quest,eradicate every corruption from mareth or if his mind is corrupted take over Lethice power and throne. Anyways it just my idea i say.

Corrupt Ending could be an excuse for new champion arrival etc. I doubt that Fenoxo finish game he is focused on TiTS

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He will eventualy finish CoC that for sure stated fact. Only question is: When?