CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Snapshot has been released to fix the crashes in the Black Cock.

And for Lethice, there's currently only one ending and there's a small variant if you're corrupted. I'm still waiting for the official ending. The current ending is non-canon and placeholder.

Let's wait and see what the official ending will be about.

Last edited by a moderator:

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
Sorry  if this is old news. Just stuff I found today. Garters cost 6 or 100 (it has both prices in description. 6 is deducted, should be 100?)? Bought red cock-sock for 500 but it did not deduct the amount from my total $. Underclothes will not store in armor rack.

my thoughts-

A ring to help w lust damage.

The black dildo from the prison, make it a keep-able weapon that does both physical and lust damage like succubus whip and lust dagger. Have it do a larger amount than whip since you have to work to get it. Add lust damage to riding crop.

A harem clothes outfit that increase lust damage, with veil. Maybe help w magic damage too. Why not? Sexy genie outfit Hazaa!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Underclothes will not store in armor rack.

I found this too and after some time and finishing whole cabin noticed that underclothes can be stored in dresser we getting made in cabin so this one actualy is just tricky to figure out I think.

On side not nice to see another old forum member here ^^

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
I found this too and after some time and finishing whole cabin noticed that underclothes can be stored in dresser we getting made in cabin so this one actualy is just tricky to figure out I think.

On side not nice to see another old forum member here ^^

Why "not" nice?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh crap my bad it suppose not be word "not" there -_- Gomenasai SirWolffe. *going back to insanity corner for sanity punishment*

I do feel happy that another oldies found way here (not reverse thing I wrote by accident)

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Oy, lads? There's so many Bad Ends in CoC, so thus with no Official Good Ending the closest thing to Good End is Marble's Bad End, when the Champ get addicted to her milk, meanwhile with her low affection towards the Champ... id est making him her's pocket husband. Does anyone have a thought on Good Ending system? For example in such RPGs as Sid Meier's Pirates! and Taleworlds' Mount & Blade there is. There you can end your journey at any time you want,  if you think that is enough (enough of booty, lands, cash, etc). The more you've got stored and achieve for the retirement the better it will be. For example,  why the Champ must to risk his life after he/she/it has established a new community and made the most of quests, (shutted down the demon factory, secured Owca, etc), and now living with his new family of many of his lovers and their offspring happily ever after?

Maybe,  there will be an opportunity for the Mod to get an option in the camp to retire: (the more followers and lovers in camp, the better the retirement will be) and if corruption of PC is low the ending will say that the Next Champion of Ingham with the guidance of the Previous One has ended the reign of the demons over Mareth, saved the world and defeated the forces of corruption and was to be remembered as the Greatest Hero, instead of the retired Champion who has preferred to live in unity and happiness with his many loved ones. 

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015

TheMadExile

Aug 27, 2015
http://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/57-coced-a-save-editor/

...or are you referring to the latest XML file? The latest I have the up to 1.2.5-beta.1, which I can upload to mega if you need a copy of it.

https://mega.nz/#!4g4GEACb!GR4yqcJnNSeW_hfVcbsc6jgNZ9vkbsJiCMPrTzdr95o

Let me know if that last link doesn't work, I'm new to file uploading so I don't know if I screwed it up or not.

That XML file is less up-to-date than the version of the Revamp-Mod XML that comes with CoCEd.  It's also misnamed, but that's a separate matter.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Ahah, 1.2.15-beta.1.

My bad. Also, I was unaware that both the regular XML and a Revamp version is packed with CoCED. Thank you for pointing that out, good to know. A like/thumbs up to you, good sir.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've been pondering over adding a good end to CoC. Something like retirement.

I'd like to let you know that the XML file is now up for download and it has been updated.

When version 1.3 of the mod comes out, I'll update it again as necessary.

Let me know if you find anything missing.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I've been pondering over adding a good end to CoC. Something like retirement.

I'd like to let you know that the XML file is now up for download and it has been updated.

When version 1.3 of the mod comes out, I'll update it again as necessary.

Let me know if you find anything missing.

Maybe add an option to go back through the portal to Ingnam once D3 is cleared can lead to a scene where you return a hero if corruption is low enough. Corrupt chars get the same thing, but the return scene has the char return a conqueror rather than hero, making Ingnam your next conquest beyond Mareth. Makes having the corruption score at the end game mean you are either a savior or sinner. Or you could tie that to a series of choices, perhaps whether you have more "pure route" followers rather than corrupt ones at camp or something like that, since a char can theoretically go from pure to corrupt and back to pure again before the end of the game.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Basilisk and wolf morph TFs? just a suggestion

Well there is already a Wolf pepper in this mod if I recall correctly

Oy, lads? There's so many Bad Ends in CoC, so thus with no Official Good Ending the closest thing to Good End is Marble's Bad End, when the Champ get addicted to her milk, meanwhile with her low affection towards the Champ... id est making him her's pocket husband. Does anyone have a thought on Good Ending system? For example in such RPGs as Sid Meier's Pirates! and Taleworlds' Mount & Blade there is. There you can end your journey at any time you want,  if you think that is enough (enough of booty, lands, cash, etc). The more you've got stored and achieve for the retirement the better it will be. For example,  why the Champ must to risk his life after he/she/it has established a new community and made the most of quests, (shutted down the demon factory, secured Owca, etc), and now living with his new family of many of his lovers and their offspring happily ever after?

Maybe,  there will be an opportunity for the Mod to get an option in the camp to retire: (the more followers and lovers in camp, the better the retirement will be) and if corruption of PC is low the ending will say that the Next Champion of Ingham with the guidance of the Previous One has ended the reign of the demons over Mareth, saved the world and defeated the forces of corruption and was to be remembered as the Greatest Hero, instead of the retired Champion who has preferred to live in unity and happiness with his many loved ones. 

Well any ending where you give up your quest is technically a bad end including Marble's because your job as champion is to protect the portal.

In fact the only endings I would call "good endings" are the ones where you help defeat the demons (by becoming either a cum witch or a sand witch)

plus there is that pesky war going on, kinda hard to sit and chill when eventually the queen of demons and the sand mothers (along with the phoenixes) are going to have their minions duke it out in a war I'm pretty sure will spill over into whatever area the camp is in... especially since L's demons will be looking for more people to corrupt from your home world via the yearly portal

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Well any ending where you give up your quest is technically a bad end including Marble's because your job as champion is to protect the portal.

In fact the only endings I would call "good endings" are the ones where you help defeat the demons (by becoming either a cum witch or a sand witch)

plus there is that pesky war going on, kinda hard to sit and chill when eventually the queen of demons and the sand mothers (along with the phoenixes) are going to have their minions duke it out in a war I'm pretty sure will spill over into whatever area the camp is in... especially since L's demons will be looking for more people to corrupt from your home world via the yearly portal

Well, I didn't said that Champion in this theoretical Ending is leaving his camp near the portal, even he has retired from Championship thing, in the Mod he has build the fort with cabin and guarding it along with his lovers and followers, until the arrival of the New Champion: he is already one-man/woman/etc-army, plus his followers and lovers ain't weak ones either. 

If you folks are okay with the option to retire I could write an additional ending options,  based on Champ's prehistory: who will become Champion after his retirement: if he had plans for Schooling he could become a schoolmaster, and so on. The more followers and lovers he have then the better retirement will be.

Poplan

Aug 29, 2015
Interesting mod, having fun with it.

The being a slave path seems interesting too but way too much (PLACEHOLDER) text at the moment but still cool.

(One note, it seems possible while out doing the slave quest (5 monster thing) to be captured by slavers putting you in a strange double slave state.)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Interesting mod, having fun with it.

The being a slave path seems interesting too but way too much (PLACEHOLDER) text at the moment but still cool.

(One note, it seems possible while out doing the slave quest (5 monster thing) to be captured by slavers putting you in a strange double slave state.)

Part of that is that the Prisoner Mod did not originate from the Revamp. Which is why it seems to be so unusually incomplete or doesn't seem to fit with the Revamp any more than the base game. Much of what the Revamp does is build upon the current game, where as the Prisoner Mod is neither fully integrated into CoC to begin with nor builds upon any current CoC mechanic. It's more like a total conversion mod that hasn't been fully fleshed out where as the Revamp is more like an expansion pack or even a series of them. Prisoner mod is almost it's own little game within CoC, though still far from being complete enough to really enjoy, unfortunately. The fact that Prisoner mod is actually included in Revamp where as it remains to this day separate from the base game should not be confused as evidence that it's in a much more fleshed out state in Revamp.

Edit: quoting got screwed up and had to rewrite.

hotshot127652

Aug 27, 2015

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I sorta had an idea for a male follower. Maybe after the player defeats Zetaz in the Deep Cave, they could collar him? Similar to the demon in Owca where after beating her we could take her along.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I sorta had an idea for a male follower. Maybe after the player defeats Zetaz in the Deep Cave, they could collar him? Similar to the demon in Owca where after beating her we could take her along.

Pity that you must be corrupt to tag her (Owca) as a slave. And why do the pure characters get pissed at her but not Celaph? Oh well.

----

Still needing help with Revamp Wiki. It is a massive project beside the other massive projects I have set up for content for Revamp. :(  Damn but I always get myself in these situations. LOL

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
That's cause Ceraph doesn't make her presence known to your other followers. She only poofs in when you summon her and presumably the champion is smart enough to only summon her when not in sight of the pure followers. Vapula on the other hand is living in your camp along with you.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
That's cause Ceraph doesn't make her presence known to your other followers. She only poofs in when you summon her and presumably the champion is smart enough to only summon her when not in sight of the pure followers. Vapula on the other hand is living in your camp along with you.

Makes sense.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I just make sure to check the meaningless corruption box in the editor to fix stuff like that with Vapula. (Even a good hero would see she is a source of information on the demons even with her being a outcast as long as you keep her in line.)

Some of the corrupted options are a bit high for alot of things. Take the tiger in the bazaar, to dish out some well needed justice you normally need a corruption of over 70. Which is too high in my books. Good is not always nice.