Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, that's basically it. They can communicate semi-psionically with their collars, and so view anyone that doesn't have psionic capabilities as 'rue collar'. If you were a psionic you'd be right collar. I'm hoping at least some people are getting the allusion here.
Oh. I always thought they meant that in a more literal sense. Like, they used the term to refer to submissives, or slaves, or those they see as lesser than them, or whatever, cause they're well known for that kinda thing, and it was a reference to the collars that they wear, or something.

.... Wow, I could not have phrased that worse if I tried.

Last edited:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Are there any expansions for vava groom planned for specific masters? Or is that more of a commission-basis thing

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Are there any expansions for vava groom planned for specific masters? Or is that more of a commission-basis thing

I'm probably not going to get to that for some time now, as much as I'd like to. I'm sorry this PQ expansion is taking so long, I've really been suffering writer's block badly with it.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I suppose absence makes the heart grow fonder :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm probably not going to get to that for some time now, as much as I'd like to. I'm sorry this PQ expansion is taking so long, I've really been suffering writer's block badly with it.

Damn those dangling plot threads and multiple outcomes!

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Wait, what? What the hell are you talking about?
I commissioned a heavy expansion to Kane, the brother of able and sexy dom dude. It's mentioned in the notes at the top of the PQ doc, basically you can opt into getting made a bitch and such, the specifics aren't set in stone yet obviously, but there's a scene or two in the festival thing that's triggered if you're already submissive to him if you wanna get a taste

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
You lost me again, dude. Is this some kinda seasonal thing?
In the plantation quest expansion he's working on right now, there's a mating festival (I think it's called the Droning Ball?)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
In the plantation quest expansion he's working on right now, there's a mating festival (I think it's called the Droning Ball?)
In the next episode of Droning Ball Z, the fight intensifies as Steele must defeat a whole hoard of zils to distinguish themselves and get to mate with the Queen

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
To that end, Steele unbuckles their belt and drops their pants, preparing to unleash their ultimate attack, The CumeCumeha!

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I found a mistake in the PQ quest. At one point you reference Quinn's "black" eyes, but she has gold eyes.

On her head is a headdress which must be the skull of a creature with very impressive horns, beads and feathers swaying from its branches. Her black eyes peer placidly through the eye sockets.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The first part of the Plantation Quest Redux is complete, pending commissioner/lore mistress approval. To give a sense of scale, the original PQ was the biggest project I've done for TiTS, and it ran to 116 pages. The 'expansion pack' has 102, and includes

* Fruity rewards from Darnock if you sided with him
* Using Lah as a personal cum pump in Gastigoth if you turned him in, and subsequent generic ausar pregnancy
* Various threesomes with Quinn's handmaidens if you manage to tire her out
* Introducing Quinn to the magic of strap-ons
* A festival event which ends with either different zil boi orgies with Quinn or you earning the right to knock her up yourself
* Quinn pregnancy, followed by zil prince/ss interactions

This went massively over-budget and overdue, for which I blame myself. In future I will be much more circumspect with commissioners about what can be achieved, and what I'm aiming to do. However I'm still relatively pleased with how everything turned out.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Quinn's reaction to Steele having a shitton of kids is incredibly entertaining.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The Plantation Expansion, now featuring a cast of thousands (but mainly that's just the clean up crew for the orgy scenes).

Looking forward to this getting implemented, great work Nonesuch.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@Nonesuch

I don't really think Sera hates furries, per se. Judging from her dialouge, I think she actually hates amateur modders who think they are special even though they just took a few cheap pre-made mods, as opposed to Sera who spent so much time, money, and effort getting the way she is that she actually got herself into dept, and she's just taking it out on the subculture as a whole.

That and the fact that shes super salty about Jade giving her some serious competition, despite Jades lax business attitude.

Exactly how accurate is this statement?

Also, will we have to redo the Plantation Quest to access any of the new content?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure Nonesuch has said Sera hates furries, and a breaking Jade xpak was considered at one point.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I dunno, I didn't say I was the one considering it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@Nonesuch

Exactly how accurate is this statement?

Also, will we have to redo the Plantation Quest to access any of the new content?

You will not have to redo any content. It's additional stuff, Redux is a misleading title I was using facetiously.

As to how accurate that is: sure, you can read that into it. In my mind I imagined fur TFs being really generic and easy to find, since there is that whole sub-culture who would want all that stuff (and indeed is represented by Penny and Jade in-game, Fen specifically wrote them to identify as furry), and a wannabe virtuoso like Sera sneers at that. You can also read misdirected resentment towards Jade for taking her customers. But beneath that finally there certainly is a bit of artist-on-board, because she is expressing my own distaste for furries.

Why so serious? She's just there on the station, offering folks dumplings.

It wasn't going to be 'breaking' really, just getting them to work together more closely so they aren't stepping on each other's toes all the time.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
And here I was thinking it was a nod to the extended version of certain film...

Hah! Didn't even think of that. But let's say that I did.