Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you!

I would fucking love to do Jasvalla, you have no idea. However she would be a huge project that I'd have to clear substantial amounts of time to do - and get the commissioner to fund it all, of course. Here's hoping, some time in the future.

Here's hoping! I'd definitely be willing to fund the project, life willing.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Check out the end of the very first post in the thread.

Nightshade878

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks.

Also, slight rant, but how come all the best shit either never gets finished or takes five fucking years to get in!?!?!? I mean seriously!

I mean, what makes something the best is going to be highly subjective depending on one's role/kinks/ect. I agree though Jasvalla is some of the best proposed content imo.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
For those who are too lazy to search for Jasvalla's initial idea

Jasvalla is very much an alpha, a bounty hunter who sees you, the celebrity brat with the magic dad and fully funded nursery, as the perfect broodmare and trophy. She aims to ambush you at various points during your adventures, get you addicted to her and knock you up, if at all possible. She gains several TFs of her own along the way, including red myr venom on Myrellion. Because she's crazy.

It'll have to be carefully written - I obviously want PCs who aren't into this to be able to shut her down reasonably easily, and there's plenty of scope for turning the tables on her too. But I do very much like the idea of an actually competent, obsessive and sexual enemy for Steele to cope with, because let's be honest, Cuz is lame as hell.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Thanks.

Also, slight rant, but how come all the best shit either never gets finished or takes five fucking years to get in!?!?!? I mean seriously!

Because big, grand projects are often proposed by people who can't finish them. Because even if they are taken on by people that can, they take a long time to complete. Because all of the amazing stuff in the game can never hold a candle to the one that got away, which in your imagination will always be cooler.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I could have sworn I pitched a bunch of ideas similar to Jasvalla for the other game.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I could have sworn I pitched a bunch of ideas similar to Jasvalla for the other game.

Would have been nice to have some more actual enemies in CoC (as in enemies of your character, not just things you fight). Random encounters aside, Ceraph was basically the only time where it wasn't just your character going out of their way to find trouble.

RoguexRebel

May 15, 2018
Curious if there will be anymore expansions for Gel Zon? Or will Steele be able to encounter more of the cundarians?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Curious if there will be anymore expansions for Gel Zon? Or will Steele be able to encounter more of the cundarians?

The only thing I'd like to do with Gel Zon is give him a hefty combat buff and stop him reverting to 'ur a wuss' status if he beats you once. I'll pester Fen about that when I get back.

I'll probably use more random cundarians in the future, but I have no other specific plans. Of course if you'd like to see more of him or them, I'm open to being commissioned.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Anyway, I saw that someone was willing to commission Jasvalla, I'm pretty sure they're not the only one but I wonder, just thinking about it, how big do you think it would be? I suppose she would have a bunch of scenes for each planet you're on, therefore it could easily climb to a 30k words document for just the initial pitch?

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
I wonder what would happen if MULTIPLE commissions for Jasvalla happened at once?

Like people just put a pot together and said: "Do what you want."

Writing something you like is different to something other people like after all.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I wonder what would happen if MULTIPLE commissions for Jasvalla happened at once?

Like people just put a pot together and said: "Do what you want."

Writing something you like is different to something other people like after all.
Yeah that's what I had in mind, people gathering money and throwing it at Nonesuch while saying "Do what you want" :catte:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Definitely seems as if I should sort out that Patreon if you lovely people just want to throw money at me to keep me doing what I do. Could sort out unseen material (like Wsan I've got a fair amount of that, mostly unimplemented bad ends) and voting rights in terms of what I concentrate on each month as rewards.

Just in terms of Jasvalla though, yeah, easily 30k to get her off the ground, potentially a lot more to do everything @Candycane originally pitched, as well as everything the general public probably want to see (dzaan kid interactions, slamming Jaz in Gastigoth etc). Really the only barrier to a project like that is how long I can keep going on it before I burn out on big dicked, obsessive brown futazon, and that can be overcome by doing things in stages.

EDIT: I should also say that I've split commissions before, and it's actually something I prefer to do on large projects, so I don't feel I'm really hurting a single person's wallet to make something ambitious happen.

Last edited:

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
I still want some sexy Roehm fun times. :) Gimme dat slug booty.

Not that Jasvalla isn't interesting but you got a lot of people chomping at the bit to commission it. :p

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I still want some sexy Roehm fun times. :) Gimme dat slug booty.

Quaelle is another character I really want to return to. Getting hugs from the slug milf you've doubly knocked up, yes and ho.

Annoyed I don't have the capacity to write right now tbh, there's so much to be getting on with.

RoguexRebel

May 15, 2018
The only thing I'd like to do with Gel Zon is give him a hefty combat buff and stop him reverting to 'ur a wuss' status if he beats you once. I'll pester Fen about that when I get back.

I'll probably use more random cundarians in the future, but I have no other specific plans. Of course if you'd like to see more of him or them, I'm open to being commissioned.
I am might just do that

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Do you think the Lancer is the type to keep somebody who kept losing as a pet for their own good?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Do you think the Lancer is the type to keep somebody who kept losing as a pet for their own good?

No. I know you're on a personal mission to give every male enemy in the game a bad end, but Gel Zon has zero motivation for that kind of responsibility. His interest in you actually goes down the more you lose to him.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
No. I know you're on a personal mission to give every male enemy in the game a bad end, but Gel Zon has zero motivation for that kind of responsibility. His interest in you actually goes down the more you lose to him.
Not every male enemy, just the ones it makes sense for. Now that you put it like that, I can definitely see that it doesn't for him, so thank you :toot: