Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I saw mention of putting a beacon at the base of the zil falls so you can transport yourself there a while back... will that get in or is the general thinking that the location is close enough to Esbeth already?

That... should already be in. Can you talk to the Scout Authority in Esbeth about it?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The irony is palpable.

Koshka

Oct 2, 2015
Question about second part of Plantation Quest: is there any plans for Able? Like, giving him additional sex-scenes or making him recruitable for nursery (can easily imagine him as a nanny) or anything at all? Really love that waifuish femboy!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Question about second part of Plantation Quest: is there any plans for Able? Like, giving him additional sex-scenes or making him recruitable for nursery (can easily imagine him as a nanny) or anything at all? Really love that waifuish femboy!

No plans at present. I'm not at all averse to somebody commissioning stuff for him - he does seem quite popular.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Jasvalla's progress doc is now on the Patreon, thank you to everyone who voted/donated and finally got that bird in the air. A simple 15 dollar contribution to take a look at it - and to vote upon what I do next month. It's between Hilde the New Texan Schoolmarm, and our old friend the Sydian Queen this time!

My productivity this month has been bitten by a combination of a summer cold, the World Cup and preparations for house moving, but Ramis has continued rumbling on. She now has special sex scenes accessible through her work outs, one each for those topping or bottoming her. Next up: Tavros night outs.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Jasvalla's progress doc is now on the Patreon, thank you to everyone who voted/donated and finally got that bird in the air. A simple 15 dollar contribution to take a look at it - and to vote upon what I do next month. It's between Hilde the New Texan Schoolmarm, and our old friend the Sydian Queen this time!

My productivity this month has been bitten by a combination of a summer cold, the World Cup and preparations for house moving, but Ramis has continued rumbling on. She now has special sex scenes accessible through her work outs, one each for those topping or bottoming her. Next up: Tavros night outs.
so the queen could become a repeat in counter

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Last edited:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Hey @Nonesuch I have a question, can Sera still impregnate Steele if she's fully submissive, has her shop set up on the ship, and is currently pregnant? Because no matter how many times I ride her she won't impregnate Steele.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
She can but only when she wakes you up by fucking your pussy. The chance is really low. Like 1/50 or 1/100 low. Might even be best to just remove your dick til she does knock you up.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
@Nonesuch is there a way to disable impregnating sera after she gave birth to a couple of kids? have the 2 unique kids and don't want to keep loosing the best foot warmer because of fun texts

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
I did, but the fertility option is disabled and I can't find it anywhere in the talk options, probably too stupid and gotta look again

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yeah sorry, you can't turn off Sera's eggs once you've made that decision. It was a time-saving measure tbh, didn't think many people who would want to impregnate her would want to reverse it.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah sorry, you can't turn off Sera's eggs once you've made that decision. It was a time-saving measure tbh, didn't think many people who would want to impregnate her would want to reverse it.

Not many ppl CAN impregnate her to begin with still.

Only scene where Steele is the one doing the fucking requires you to have TWO dicks. Cant get her preggers on your terms otherwise, you have to get dommed in bed by her if your solo dicked.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sub Sera preg isn't ideal for a number of reasons, and is one of the things I want to iron out. I will make that a Patreon backers poll option for a side project at some point.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Got knocked back by a bad cold over last weekend, which coincided rather nastily with writer's block. I hate the way illness makes you hate the thing you're currently working on by associating how you feel with it.

It's been a frankly depressing experience, but I'm pushing my way out of it now, this very subby femboy threesome with a big manly thraggen is close to done. Want Ramis to be completed by the end of the month at the latest.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Got knocked back by a bad cold over last weekend, which coincided rather nastily with writer's block. I hate the way illness makes you hate the thing you're currently working on by associating how you feel with it.

It's been a frankly depressing experience, but I'm pushing my way out of it now, this very subby femboy threesome with a big manly thraggen is close to done. Want Ramis to be completed by the end of the month at the latest.
Does the PC have to be a subby femboy or is the third party a subby femboy? Also is anything concerning the thraggen up yet?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just encountered Sera's Cuntsnake scene, it was great! Very erotic

That scene was either Fen or Savin's doing, just so you know.

Does the PC have to be a subby femboy or is the third party a subby femboy? Also is anything concerning the thraggen up yet?

PC has to be a femboy. You can score a pair of femboys with her in the other night-on-the-tiles scene.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Two sprawling one night stand scenes, where you either pick up a pair of femboys and fuck them silly or the big thraggen dude and get fucked silly yourself, are done.

That concludes the initial Ramis commission. I'm pleased with what's been done, I like how her sex is woven into all of her ship events organically rather than Click Button For Fuk, however that does mean generic scenes have been skimped on. With that in mind, I've taken a small additional project from the generous commissioner to include a couple additional scenes so she's at the point where I'm sure she's ready for review.

Again I'm aiming for this to be done and dusted by the end of the month (may be impacted by the fact I'm playing around with the Sydian Queen/Raskvel Boi stuff as well, shit's fun.)