Jul 18, 2017
What a pretty pussy.
And the labia is nice too.

Reactions: Kesil

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The Sydian Queen revisited is done, with her two lovely sex scenes and respective bad ends. Available as always through my Patreon! Had a lot of fun with these, and as promised it's complete - as long as I can persuade a coder to look at it, this should hopefully be in-game quite soon.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
The Sydian Queen revisited is done, with her two lovely sex scenes and respective bad ends. Available as always through my Patreon! Had a lot of fun with these, and as promised it's complete - as long as I can persuade a coder to look at it, this should hopefully be in-game quite soon.
Hope it gets added in time for next pub patch

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
From the main blog:

Jacques00 is back on the clock and finished up Nonesuch’s expansion for the plantation on Mhen’ga. Highlights include revisiting Quinn and participating in a “Pollen Dance”! Go get her!

Hurray!

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
From the main blog:

Hurray!

Bit buggy rn. I'd wait until the next patch at least before trying it out. I'm really pleased the entirety of Quinn's content is in now though, that was a huge project. Kane's own xpac is also lined up and ready to go, pending Geddy going over those pull requests.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ramis is DONE. 41k words of the big cheery alcoholic variously bullying small-dicked traps, getting fucked hard by REAL MEN, taking you out, spotting for you, and slurringly telling you about her shady past. As said she's mainly for femboys and actually-boys, but feminine PCs can recruit her and still get most of her content.

The Kane content also snuck in with the pub release! Try and find out how he got that scar! Or just suck his delicious dick, because you know you want to! Be warned that his wrestling mini-game is very tough - you need low Libido and both high Willpower and Physique to succeed at it. I may tune it down a bit when I get some more feedback.

Reactions: Evil

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
The Kane content also snuck in with the pub release! Try and find out how he got that scar! Or just suck his delicious dick, because you know you want to! Be warned that his wrestling mini-game is very tough - you need low Libido and both high Willpower and Physique to succeed at it. I may tune it down a bit when I get some more feedback.
It's actually pretty easy for a 100 libido Steele, aside from selecting the 'go on' option spikes Steele's lust after interacting with him for the first time (and that I'm not sure Steele took off her Allure accessory before the fight). Given that the minigame all but tells you what the correct counter is...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sounds great! Two quick questions, if I roll up a femboy, how feminine can I go? Also, will it matter if I set preferred gender to female?

I believe you can only get up to 40 femininity if you're pure male sexed, which does mean you identify as female to people. However I'm pretty sure there's some TF in the game - Androgynity or something? - which breaks all the barriers and lets you look as feminine or masculine as you want regardless.

It shouldn't matter regarding preferred gender, but I'm not 100% about that.

Reactions: zero point sixty

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I believe you can only get up to 40 femininity if you're pure male sexed, which does mean you identify as female to people. However I'm pretty sure there's some TF in the game - Androgynity or something? - which breaks all the barriers and lets you look as feminine or masculine as you want regardless.

It shouldn't matter regarding preferred gender, but I'm not 100% about that.
That hasn't been true for a while. My character only has a penis and she's sitting at 70 Femininity, since I am strangely adverse to going higher. I don't know how feminine you can be before you start being referred to as female, however.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
was ramis changed in some way? I have had a hyper feminine futa for a while and I remember after beating her at drinking a couple of times that flirting was possible, now it's grey again

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
was ramis changed in some way? I have had a hyper feminine futa for a while and I remember after beating her at drinking a couple of times that flirting was possible, now it's grey again

That was something that got fixed a few months back.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
oh so that was never intended to work to begin with? honestly thought it was a "I prove that I can handle shit and still be w/e" thing, read like it as well

Yeah, it was never intended. Ramis fucks boys and bois only.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
My next project is one commissioned by Fen himself: A gabilani mob for Tarkus. I of course have done something completely over-the-top and silly. You can see the LG-BT being constructed on my Patreon.

Reactions: valkyr42

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The.. the what?

The Luxury Gabilani Bipedal Transport, Q class. Very singular name which is impossible to mix up with anything else.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, so like the Super Luxurious Omnidirectional Whatchamajigger or the older model, the Super Hydraulic Instantaneous Transporter.
They really like the word super. Or they really like backronyms.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Super is cheap.

What you really need is something like Sensational Upgrades Powering Excellant Revisions.