favourite and least favourite character in tits.

Apr 9, 2018
For me I like ula her fascination with your story's for the stars is really cute coupled with the cute korgonne dialogue and that talking with her helps the rest of the tribe start trusting credits as valable.
As for least verusha because she is a hypocrite.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Man, asking that question is like asking what kind of ice cream I like best.

The answer is obviously, what suits my mood. To be perfectly honest, most of my moods tend to lean Kaede, Syri, Anno, Ciaran, Shekka and Shade. Dom and Sub Sera are both really damn good. I like most of the characters, even Mabbs.

Edit: I think I like Mabbs solely for her tool tip about getting into her mouse hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDown10

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Tell me, have you used the search bar?

But since we've had more characters added to the game...
  • Favourite: Colenso, Aurora, Fazian
  • Least favourite: Doctor Badger, Embry, Riya
Extended answer:
  • Tanis
  • Sera
  • Shekka
  • Syri
  • Reaha
  • Ben/Bess
  • Azra
  • Saendra
  • Brandy
  • Xanthe
  • Gianna
  • Natalie Irson
  • Tlako
  • Aina
  • Vanae in general

• Kiro
  • Fisianna
  • Emmy
  • Lieve
  • Liriel
  • Zephyr
  • Kara
  • Holiday
  • Zaalt
  • Dryad
  • Del (because of how the character was handled)
  • Lund
  • Fyn
  • Zo'dee
  • Venus Pitchers in general

Last edited:

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
I despise Badger, that’s really it. For likes I have Riya, Shade, Tamahime sisters and Dorna sisters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solrane

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Don't really have a favorite, really.

As for who I hate: Riya and Zephyr. One is a racist and an immense bitch, and the other is... well, just an immense bitch.

At least Riya has a single redeeming quality in that shes willing to look past her racism at times, but I'm fairly certain that's less out of being a good person and more out of wanting to keep her job. Zephry on the other hand has nothing. She's just a huge jerk, through and through. Maybe the upcoming preggo Xpac for her will introduce a new, less asshole-y side to her, but until then, she remains tied with Riya for my least favorite.

Edit: Well, I guess Badger is a pretty big jerk, too. Though in all honesty, i never really cared about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nora Steele

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
He's too sugary for me. Made worse by how JimThermic created a contrivance out of nowhere just to insert a friend (regardless of how noble Jim's motives were).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I never made him transition. My Steele is not a sugar mummy to waifus.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If I can recall correctly, male ovir and nyrea are identified as females and Uveto went from moon to planet. I'm not sure if the game pushed you to do the same to Del. Treating him as a female, not as a planet, I mean :p

I couldn't care less about respecting a fictional character or not, moreso when the writer created a problem in a videogame that wasn't his to begin with.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
If I can recall correctly, male ovir and nyrea are identified as females and Uveto went from moon to planet. I'm not sure if the game pushed you to do the same to Del. Treating him as a female, not as a planet
Your slave is so fat they upgraded from moon to planet.

But anyway, to keep on topic I'd say for fav: to many good ones to say for certain, might as well say the harem. Least favorites: Jil (at least till dat ass is mounted over the mantle for my pleasure while running the realm), racist cop (I'm the heir of a galactic mining company and a millionaire, the fuck would I find worth stealing from a station in the middle of the ass of nowhere?:iiam:), And finally the tarkus hypno lizard (don't know why, they just put me off:siren:).

Reactions: BigBoss6121

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If I can recall correctly, male ovir and nyrea are identified as females and Uveto went from moon to planet. I'm not sure if the game pushed you to do the same to Del. Treating him as a female, not as a planet, I mean :p

I couldn't care less about respecting a fictional character or not, moreso when the writer created a problem in a videogame that wasn't his to begin with.
Sorry. I really liked Embry, and the way you said all that stuff to me made you sound like a dick, and I guess it kinda flicked a switch somewhere.

princezilla

Aug 24, 2016
Favorite: Kiro is a lot of fun, I also really like Kara though she's a bit light on actual interactions right now..

Least favorite: Fisianna, she feels like way too much of a Mary Sue waifu

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Top favorites: Paige, Kiro, Mirrin, and Chaurmine out of the ever growing list.

Least favorite: Dane and that freaking abomination he calls a dick!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Favourites in no particular order: Anno, Ramis, Fisianna, Anzhela, Sub!Sera and Paige.
Least favourites: I don't think I really have actually think like that. I mean, if there's a character that I don't like, I just don't talk to th---Ben/Bess. Yeah, I either sell them or just leave them in the sand.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
My favorites are the puppy-sluts collectively, the kitty sluts collectively, and Queen Tavira

As for least favorite, it's probably Dr. Badger like everyone else. Only reason I talk to her is to buy drugs and give Yammi's pexia sapience. I also kinda hate her for being the only source of a badger tf.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The Classics: Geoff, Colenso, Una, Fazian, Gene, Sera, Carrie + Cora, Estie + Cruff, Gel Zon, Ara Kei, Hand So, Ramis, Quinn and Able

The Stinkers: All of the others. Total filler material

GenesisZero

Aug 26, 2017
Favorite: Tuuva. I also like syri, Hana, Quinn, Chrissy, Fisianna, Liliana, Saec, Shekka, and ula in no order.

Hate: the usual like doctor badger, Riya and also Shep and Gel Zon ( nuisance when you can beat him every time)

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
This question is too difficult....

Least favorite though: Riya. Very easy to hate, but it's good that not everyone is either super cool or a villain.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't get the Zephyr hate. And the Doctors are just wackos you need to send to prison, although my friend ended up being bimbofied and despises Badger now.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
But since we've had more characters added to the game...
  • Favourite: Colenso, Aurora, Fazian
  • Least favourite: Doctor Badger, Embry, Riya

I could go on and on, I swear.

My female character asking Fazian for dancing lessons got all heart broken. ;_:

Riya is definitely accquired taste.

The Classics: Geoff, Colenso, Una, Fazian, Gene, Sera, Carrie + Cora, Estie + Cruff, Gel Zon, Ara Kei, Hand So, Ramis, Quinn and Able

The Stinkers: All of the others. Total filler material

Real subtle. ;)

korat56

Sep 13, 2017
my favorite Reaha and possibly vi if she had more content keeping her pussy as an onahole is my fetish i just wish we could buy her/ install her pussy on another android and things like that.

least favorite Dr badger nothing about her is good she is even a pain in the Pexiga quest annoying Mary sue.