favourite and least favourite character in tits.

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by It goes anon and non, Apr 9, 2018.

1. It goes anon and non

For me I like ula her fascination with your story's for the stars is really cute coupled with the cute korgonne dialogue and that talking with her helps the rest of the tribe start trusting credits as valable.
    As for least verusha because she is a hypocrite.

Mercuriussnake likes this.
  2. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

Man, asking that question is like asking what kind of ice cream I like best.

The answer is obviously, what suits my mood. To be perfectly honest, most of my moods tend to lean Kaede, Syri, Anno, Ciaran, Shekka and Shade. Dom and Sub Sera are both really damn good. I like most of the characters, even Mabbs.

Edit: I think I like Mabbs solely for her tool tip about getting into her mouse hole.

#2 sumgai, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  3. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

Tell me, have you used the search bar?

But since we've had more characters added to the game...
    • Favourite: Colenso, Aurora, Fazian
    • Least favourite: Doctor Badger, Embry, Riya
    Extended answer:
    • Tanis
    • Sera
    • Shekka
    • Syri
    • Reaha
    • Ben/Bess
    • Azra
    • Saendra
    • Brandy
    • Xanthe
    • Gianna
    • Natalie Irson
    • Tlako
    • Aina
    • Vanae in general

• Kiro
    • Fisianna
    • Emmy
    • Lieve
    • Liriel
    • Zephyr
    • Kara
    • Holiday
    • Zaalt
    • Dryad
    • Del (because of how the character was handled)
    • Lund
    • Fyn
    • Zo'dee
    • Venus Pitchers in general

#3 Kesil, Apr 9, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  4. Leila Alizarin

Leila Alizarin Well-Known Member

I despise Badger, that’s really it. For likes I have Riya, Shade, Tamahime sisters and Dorna sisters.

#4 Leila Alizarin, Apr 10, 2018
  5. XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131 Well-Known Member

How is she a hypocrite?

6. XBoxMaster131

Don't really have a favorite, really.

As for who I hate: Riya and Zephyr. One is a racist and an immense bitch, and the other is... well, just an immense bitch.

At least Riya has a single redeeming quality in that shes willing to look past her racism at times, but I'm fairly certain that's less out of being a good person and more out of wanting to keep her job. Zephry on the other hand has nothing. She's just a huge jerk, through and through. Maybe the upcoming preggo Xpac for her will introduce a new, less asshole-y side to her, but until then, she remains tied with Riya for my least favorite.

Edit: Well, I guess Badger is a pretty big jerk, too. Though in all honesty, i never really cared about her.

#6 XBoxMaster131, Apr 10, 2018
  7. XBoxMaster131

Whaaaat?!?! But she's such sweetheart! How could you not like her?!?

8. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

He's too sugary for me. Made worse by how JimThermic created a contrivance out of nowhere just to insert a friend (regardless of how noble Jim's motives were).

9. XBoxMaster131

I don't wanna be that guy, but... pronouns.

Emerald and ShySquare like this.
  10. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

I never made him transition. My Steele is not a sugar mummy to waifus.

11. XBoxMaster131

Even though she didn't transition, she still identified as female. Again, I hate to be that guy, but you calling her a guy is pretty disrespectful.

Freed85, Emerald and ShySquare like this.
  12. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

If I can recall correctly, male ovir and nyrea are identified as females and Uveto went from moon to planet. I'm not sure if the game pushed you to do the same to Del. Treating him as a female, not as a planet, I mean :p

I couldn't care less about respecting a fictional character or not, moreso when the writer created a problem in a videogame that wasn't his to begin with.

13. Sifen

Sifen Well-Known Member

Your slave is so fat they upgraded from moon to planet.

But anyway, to keep on topic I'd say for fav: to many good ones to say for certain, might as well say the harem. Least favorites: Jil (at least till dat ass is mounted over the mantle for my pleasure while running the realm), racist cop (I'm the heir of a galactic mining company and a millionaire, the fuck would I find worth stealing from a station in the middle of the ass of nowhere?:iiam:), And finally the tarkus hypno lizard (don't know why, they just put me off:siren:).

14. XBoxMaster131

Sorry. I really liked Embry, and the way you said all that stuff to me made you sound like a dick, and I guess it kinda flicked a switch somewhere.

15. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

It's okay, don't worry :) People can be passionate about what they like and what they don't!

16. Ethereal Dragon

Ethereal Dragon Well-Known Member

OH hello one of these kinds of threads again... I know from experience this won't end well in the end.

Emerald likes this.
  17. princezilla

princezilla Well-Known Member

Favorite: Kiro is a lot of fun, I also really like Kara though she's a bit light on actual interactions right now..

Least favorite: Fisianna, she feels like way too much of a Mary Sue waifu

18. Savin

Savin Master Analmander
    Staff Member

Favorite: Gianna

Least Favorite: Dr. Badger

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    MistyBirb likes this.
  19. Freed85

Freed85 Well-Known Member

Top favorites: Paige, Kiro, Mirrin, and Chaurmine out of the ever growing list.

Least favorite: Dane and that freaking abomination he calls a dick!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    nad destroyer and ShySquare like this.
  20. Leila Alizarin

Leila Alizarin Well-Known Member

This might be weird but I’d like to add that I really like Amara, maybe a bit too much.

Freed85 likes this.
  21. Kallega

Kallega New Member

My favourite is Anno, can't get enough of the pretty pupper.

Least favourite is definitely Dr. Badger.

22. Evil

Evil Well-Known Member

Favourites in no particular order: Anno, Ramis, Fisianna, Anzhela, Sub!Sera and Paige.
    Least favourites: I don't think I really have actually think like that. I mean, if there's a character that I don't like, I just don't talk to th---Ben/Bess. Yeah, I either sell them or just leave them in the sand.

23. Xeivous

Xeivous Well-Known Member

My favorites are the puppy-sluts collectively, the kitty sluts collectively, and Queen Tavira

As for least favorite, it's probably Dr. Badger like everyone else. Only reason I talk to her is to buy drugs and give Yammi's pexia sapience. I also kinda hate her for being the only source of a badger tf.

24. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

The Classics: Geoff, Colenso, Una, Fazian, Gene, Sera, Carrie + Cora, Estie + Cruff, Gel Zon, Ara Kei, Hand So, Ramis, Quinn and Able

The Stinkers: All of the others. Total filler material

25. Mirmulnir

Mirmulnir Member

so much for objectivity, lol

26. GenesisZero

GenesisZero Active Member

Favorite: Tuuva. I also like syri, Hana, Quinn, Chrissy, Fisianna, Liliana, Saec, Shekka, and ula in no order.

Hate: the usual like doctor badger, Riya and also Shep and Gel Zon ( nuisance when you can beat him every time)

27. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

This question is too difficult....

Least favorite though: Riya. Very easy to hate, but it's good that not everyone is either super cool or a villain.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't get the Zephyr hate. And the Doctors are just wackos you need to send to prison, although my friend ended up being bimbofied and despises Badger now.

28. sumgai

sumgai Well-Known Member

My female character asking Fazian for dancing lessons got all heart broken. ;_:

Riya is definitely accquired taste.

Real subtle. ;)

29. ScarletteKnight

ScarletteKnight Well-Known Member

Oh I know, it's so sweet though!

J-Hope Trash likes this.
  30. korat56

korat56 New Member

my favorite Reaha and possibly vi if she had more content keeping her pussy as an onahole is my fetish i just wish we could buy her/ install her pussy on another android and things like that.

least favorite Dr badger nothing about her is good she is even a pain in the Pexiga quest annoying Mary sue.