CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I think I've got the storyboard pre-scenes for Minotaur Purification. Right up to the point PC makes their choice on Elder or Mini (naming that individual). Take a quick look, and critiques / suggestions are welcome.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Great so far, I do enjoy the fact that you have two choices in the matter.   I'm not really good at editing already existing work, but either way it looks exceptional to me.

White

Aug 27, 2015
currently torch and previously firefox till I encountered a strange error in which now I can't access anything and even re-downloading can't solve it.

Try clearing your cookies and check to see if it's up to date or not one of the beta builds of Firefox.. you don't have to delete them all just ones related to CoC. I use Firefox and usually have file saves instead of using the actual browser saves which is a great way to back up your stuff. That or if you haven't backed up, try CoCed and just rebuild your character in that.

This is jumping back a bit to the duel wielding weapons/combat overhaul. Perhaps after a certain height dual wielding 2h weapons becomes possible with the right strength stat to match. would be hard to determine what would qualify as the minimum height to do this but 15-16ft sounds about right. you would certainly have gigantic hands.

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
Try clearing your cookies and check to see if it's up to date or not one of the beta builds of Firefox.. you don't have to delete them all just ones related to CoC. I use Firefox and usually have file saves instead of using the actual browser saves which is a great way to back up your stuff. That or if you haven't backed up, try CoCed and just rebuild your character in that.

This is jumping back a bit to the duel wielding weapons/combat overhaul. Perhaps after a certain height dual wielding 2h weapons becomes possible with the right strength stat to match. would be hard to determine what would qualify as the minimum height to do this but 15-16ft sounds about right. you would certainly have gigantic hands.

I tried but no mater what I can't get a edited file on the modded version it is always called corrupt even thought I just made it. Also it is not the cookies that is the problem it's the fact that firefox is still running even thought I uninstalled it.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I tried but no mater what I can't get a edited file on the modded version it is always called corrupt even thought I just made it. Also it is not the cookies that is the problem it's the fact that firefox is still running even thought I uninstalled it.

Is it saving them as an .sol file? If you are using "Save File" rather than "Save", then the file might come up as an unknown file extension type, but "Save" should be producing .sol files. Windows at least can't tell what the "Save File" saves are, hence why they show up with a blank icon and the word "File" for file type. If you try to change the name out of game, that messes it up and will corrupt the file, even if you leave out any extensions. You may also need to use a different browser to create a save game, make your modifications, then load it into your browser of choice afterwards.

Edit: Also, Mod saves go wonky if they ever get loaded into the vanilla game, though vanilla-to-Mod saves should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
Wow Rycharde I am very blessed! This is so fun!

What you have laid out is absolutely PERFECT!

I really like the letter left for Nancy with both A and B!

Though Urta is the captain.. hmm the note is more private :3 but I dunno!

Hmm minotaurs are relatively easy to beat, so maybe..hmm I'm thinking the good ol' 8 ball number, lucky 8 since if the pc is looking for minotaurs would it be a coincidence that they might be too.. ahem.. dumb to know which minotaurs the pc means? You would have to clear a village down to the last mino in order for them not to think it's the neighbor lol!

The rest is perfect

The Search is perfect,  if the PC chooses to talk, here's an idea, maybe if it's actually what your already planning, you just want to see Scylla to see.. if she's ok? And you stumble into a type of sex scene, of the minos. Sort of a thing the pc can witness so that if the PC chooses not to.. the pc knows exactly what she is going through day in and day out.. omg..

I totally agree she gets hooked on mino cum and no other can truly feed her, the drug effect, the quantity and quality.

S cyllas unique addiction.

It's all absolutely perfect! The pc turns out to not be good enough? Ohh!

Now the volunteer son is absolutely. . The best!

Both for mini and true mino is literally again.. perfect 

Hehe it would require additional coding maybe!

Scylla has a already a addiction to cum, on top of that a minotaur cum addiction. 2 addictions being satisfied by ONE source! I truly believe that Scylla would deffintly be a lover or slave to the minotaur like there wouldn't be a thing she wouldn't do for the minotaur.

But maybe.. this dependency  could work as one companion covering for 2?  Like you talk with the taur chosen and there is simply a scylla option? Like Scylla is the minos companion? :3 

Since there are options to remove some interactions people choose with a NPC that this makes scylla a.. lover to the mino and puts her in a place that could lead somewhere with Dominika later?

Like Maybe the mino could be depending on what the pc wants the mino to be a follower? Possibly or lover or slave not sure hmm

O hh I see! So the pc would no longer fill her up but instead the mino.

That's a great idea! OH! The pc gets to have a minotaur for themselves and gives the other minotaur to Scylla.. omg! That's genius you genius! Minotaur threesome for scylla option? Omg. The options! Helps the gay PCs too, they get their own mino joy.

All in all! You are SO AWESOME Rycharde! Like absolutely everything is so perfect! It's hard to think of anything you put in is actually wrong I can't lol

Dominika has the same addiction so.. deffintly a thing to spin much later after this is all solid :3 and Essrayel. . Hmm.. I wish I had a computer.. the ideas.

First thing first you have this quest like it literally is a quest. It's so cool!

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
I've been reading this, and I have to ask, the requirements that you have had 6 minotaur sons, how does that work with a male PC that is not a herm? Just curious. Apart from that I like what I am reading.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Wow Rycharde I am very blessed! This is so fun!

[...]

First thing first you have this quest like it literally is a quest. It's so cool!

Sooo... Tell me what you really think? LOL Thanx, Still got a bit to do, obviously, but with the support of you peeps I'll punch it through. :)

I've been reading this, and I have to ask, the requirements that you have had 6 minotaur sons, how does that work with a male PC that is not a herm? Just curious. Apart from that I like what I am reading.

Um? If you are a Male (not Female or Herm) then you do not have any sons (which includes Elder and Mini)... and. I. see. what. you're. saying...  :(  DAMN! Did not think of that. *sigh* 

Kinda hard for a gay, male character to do this quest if he cannot kick it off. *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* 

So much for a pure gay-oriented adventure. Guess you have to slap on a cunt for a few minotaur rapes and such till you drop 6+ minos. 

Now, if it were based off of Satyrs, different story entirely, and DAAAHM!!! Brain grabbed hold of ANOTHER idea for game. *supersigh*

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I for one wouldn't mind having satyr children as followers, even if mine would pop up from the front :allears: But that's a completely different story.

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
Now, if it were based off of Satyrs, different story entirely, and DAAAHM!!! Brain grabbed hold of ANOTHER idea for game. *supersigh*

Essrayel could have a thing with Satyrs, they are found wandering in the glades..probably with Imps too! Imagine a line through this paragraph!

Btw how I think of the quest I literally.. Cannot wait.. I get a lady boner just thinking about it ^^ Ahem..  You're wonderful.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Going with Satyrs seems more logical. That and if you are aiming to add in gay content then gating it behind interaction with Scylla also seems a bit odd. It also poses some difficulty for hetero females that want to get at some extra male NPC content since Scylla herself is gated behind having a 12 in + penis for her initial appearance at least.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Um? If you are a Male (not Female or Herm) then you do not have any sons (which includes Elder and Mini)... and. I. see. what. you're. saying...  :(  DAMN! Did not think of that. *sigh* 

Kinda hard for a gay, male character to do this quest if he cannot kick it off. *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* *facewall* 

So much for a pure gay-oriented adventure. Guess you have to slap on a cunt for a few minotaur rapes and such till you drop 6+ minos. 

I usually play as a maleherm anyway. Lol. :p I seem to recall Foxxling trying to work on a Satyr son harem follower but got scrapped when CoC went officially ded.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I for one wouldn't mind having satyr children as followers, even if mine would pop up from the front :allears: But that's a completely different story.

I forget. I know that satyrs can and do impregnate through anal sex with males or genderless. Do not know how they handle female / herms? Do they continue with rear door pregnancies or do they fuck in normal mode through front door?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm Kitteh6660 in the wiki by the way.

And regarding Satyrs, they always check if you have a pussy. If not, it's anal.

However, Satyr Gang that will be included in the Black Cock will be able to impregnate you anally regardless of your gender. I'll have to add a switch to toggle off rimjob. (It's gross in my opinion)

According to a codex, fauns used to exist back then.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Essrayel could have a thing with Satyrs, they are found wandering in the glades..probably with Imps too! Imagine a line through this paragraph!

Btw how I think of the quest I literally.. Cannot wait.. I get a lady boner just thinking about it ^^ Ahem..  You're wonderful.

Don't know bout "wonderful". I have MANY projects open now. Trying to focus on Lava-girl (Phrea) NPC and Minotaur Purification quest, plus Glacier Minotaur (first race I am working on with TF, addictive cum that is different than standard mino cum, glacier mino codex and GM-morph, all in first draft form but morph) and Omnibi Juice (TF). Promised kitteh Savannah zone (MASSIVE project). All projects I am currently working on and have submitted to kitten and crowd are learning projects before I really get busy with Savannah.

Essy with Satyrs? I guess that would work, but...

Going with Satyrs seems more logical. That and if you are aiming to add in gay content then gating it behind interaction with Scylla also seems a bit odd. It also poses some difficulty for hetero females that want to get at some extra male NPC content since Scylla herself is gated behind having a 12 in + penis for her initial appearance at least.

Working around any sexual interaction between Champion and Scylla (to activate quest need 6+ mino sons (yeah I know, sons from gay, 100% males) and Scylla being set free from Factory, no sexual activity). It works for hetero females on both points.

I'm Kitteh6660 in the wiki by the way.

And regarding Satyrs, they always check if you have a pussy. If not, it's anal.

However, Satyr Gang that will be included in the Black Cock will be able to impregnate you anally. I'll have to add a switch to toggle off rimjob. (It's gross in my opinion)

Rimjobs the closest I go to scat (do not count rimjobs with scat). Love giving and receiving. *WEG* 

Cool on Black Cock. A way of passing on their genes and progeny. A harem of satyrs though? One would be my limit. Acquire other races to make up mine.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'll have to add a switch to toggle off rimjob. (It's gross in my opinion)

According to a codex, fauns used to exist back then.

Precisely, lack of female fauns was why they had to rely on rear pregnacy, becoming satyrs rather than fauns (something similar as to how cowgirls and minotaurs used to be part of the same race).

Also, I know that won't change your mind, but a rimjob doesn't have to be gross by itself. I mean, it can be left up to the player whether to determine if the zone is clean or not! Myself, I stand with Rycharde's views on it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Loosely idea I hope it not mess uo much. Most people I think already going for enslaving Ceraph. What stops male PC from summon her after fight to be pumped with mino cum to later pop up minotaur? Not sure if succubus can give birth to anything else than imps thou...I think she can't anymore. Well still she got her harem where could be found some female that isn't full demoness already yet.

Mew

Aug 27, 2015
So what are chances of there being a perk that halves need for food from Jojo or not eating anything for long time?

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
Goodness Rycharde you do have a lot on your plate, I can't imagine what the other contributors have on their plate.. 

I'll come up with something! Least of all many good nights of lovely sleep!

I keep messing up on the forum stuff!

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Here's a progress report.

The Black Cock is nearly done. All I have to do is to code a few of Andy's scenes and do a bit of testing. After that, expect a snapshot soon!

Rhino and Echidna TFs would come later though.

The codex entries have been coded and the number of codex entries will be brought up to 23.

HaTeMe

Sep 3, 2015
Any word about the crashing Android version? 

I've just seen two people bringing this up and a workaround which isn't going to work on Android since it's not supporting flash.

Anyone?

LordErector

Sep 2, 2015
Will be more butt pregnacies they are funny at all and they are many many creatures that could use that,i think.Arian can be pregnant btw??

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Here's a progress report.

The Black Cock is nearly done. All I have to do is to code a few of Andy's scenes and do a bit of testing. After that, expect a snapshot soon!

Rhino and Echidna TFs would come later though.

The codex entries have been coded and the number of codex entries will be brought up to 23.

:3

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A new snapshot has been released!

It includes the Black Cock, a food tent in the Bizarre Bazaar. There are four NPCs. Anita is a sexable female NPC while Andy is a sexable male NPC. And if you enjoy being submissive, you've got Harry. Frida is non-sexable but she sells some yummy cakes.

If you like orgies, you might enjoy the Satyr Gang. At the moment, this is the only way to get anally pregnant while being female/herm although I'll make some changes to Andy so you can request him to take your ass instead of vagina if you're a female or hermaphrodite.

There are plenty of different meals you can enjoy in the Black Cock. Two more are available during Thanksgiving and holidays while one more is only available during April Fools, although that will be changed so it will be available in days that are multiples of 14.

I'll eventually work to get the code updated from the original.

Edit: And now Github Desktop is being confusing as hell. I've screwed up in one step and now I can't remove branches. Screw you, Github Desktop.

Edit 2: Finally got the code updated! It's no longer behind the main repository.