CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
T.T I wish I had known that a VERY long time ago. Thanks for letting me know. Just how good is this scarred blade anyway? I might just pick it up in my second run otherwise. I'm getting ready to start it anyway.

You just both need to have 90+ corruption and any sexual interaction would turn her demon. You won't get blade unless you corrupt her personally.

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
You just both need to have 90+ corruption and any sexual interaction would turn her demon. You won't get blade unless you corrupt her personally.

Figured it out after a while. I was expecting a notification or an item or key item of some sort. It just opens up a dialogue and left me thinking it'd somehow skipped giving it over despite seeing the scene where it happens. curious that the weaponsmith doesn't seem to have a dialogue to creat it so much as inform you ti's not done yet. how long does it take in case this leads to a glitch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Flight815

Nov 14, 2015
I started a new game on the latest version and now the purify option is missing when i visit Rathazul. Is this a bug or did something change?

I am playing on android using swfplayer.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'll continue to investigate the issues with Rathazul.

I'll also throw in something extra for those who love Japanese-styled outfits: Kimono and Samurai armour.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Ok, so I just corrupted Sheila and got her lethicite, how do i turn it into the Scarred Blade?

Nevermind, had to go to Tel'Adre's weaponsmith.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What about having the corruption tolerance perk being maxed out, will it still work w/o shattering?

It is literally powered by player's corruption. In non-corrupted player's hands it is weak.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
What about having the corruption tolerance perk being maxed out, will it still work w/o shattering?

You can use it, but damage will be at its minimum.  That's a base of 10 if I'm reading things right, while at 100 corruption it should be 20, plus whatever your perks add to that.

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
It is literally powered by player's corruption. In non-corrupted player's hands it is weak.

Honestly I'm just looking for the most powerful weapon at the moment. There seems to be a lot of context-reliance to the point that I'm never quite certain when I should be upgrading and when I shouldn't.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
You can use it, but damage will be at its minimum.  That's a base of 10 if I'm reading things right, while at 100 corruption it should be 20, plus whatever your perks add to that.

Lol, either way, I noticed I do more damage with my fists. IRON FISTS 3 FOR THE WIN!!!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Honestly I'm just looking for the most powerful weapon at the moment. There seems to be a lot of context-reliance to the point that I'm never quite certain when I should be upgrading and when I shouldn't.

From physical - Jewelled Rapier. Armor piercing is awesome ability, and weapon damage only matters for characters with very low str (unless there was combat overhaul in last 3-4 months). Or Huge Warhammer for stun. Other options aren't really impressive. Magic - I prefer staff wich channeling perk. Not top power, but compliments mage character well, being ranged, armor piercing and int-based.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Yup. I realized that fact rather abruptly myself. iron fists is CRAZY overpowered methinks.

Yep... Anyway, now that I have sated my curiosity of the scarred blade, I'll go back to being a pure player (for now)

From physical - Jewelled Rapier. Armor piercing is awesome ability, and weapon damage only matters for characters with very low str (unless there was combat overhaul in last 3-4 months). Or Huge Warhammer for stun. Other options aren't really impressive. Magic - I prefer staff wich channeling perk. Not top power, but compliments mage character well, being ranged, armor piercing and int-based.

Speaking of ranged gameplay, I wish you could keep Kelts Greatbow after ascension or when you turn him into Kelly. I'm sure you can probably get the greatbow or Whitney's crossbow from the save editor, but you know :/

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
Yep... Anyway, now that I have sated my curiosity of the scarred blade, I'll go back to being a pure player (for now)

Speaking of ranged gameplay, I wish you could keep Kelts Greatbow after ascension or when you turn him into Kelly. I'm sure you can probably get the greatbow or Whitney's crossbow from the save editor, but you know :/

That seems like it coudl be its own section of ascension benefits. just... spending a certain number of points, possibly per ascension to bring certain benefits you wouldn't normally get to keep.

peter1678

Apr 12, 2016
Hey guys, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't any sexy stuff related with PC's and Hel's daughter right? Maybe something could be added soon? Pretty please ^-^.  Also I'm not sure if this is doable but there should be a way for us to see all the bad endings like in Debug mode you can face the enemies but you don't get the good stuff after you lose/win.. 

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Hey guys, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't any sexy stuff related with PC's and Hel's daughter right? Maybe something could be added soon? Pretty please ^-^.  Also I'm not sure if this is doable but there should be a way for us to see all the bad endings like in Debug mode you can face the enemies but you don't get the good stuff after you lose/win.. 

Savin won't allow any modification of their creations w/o consequences...

peter1678

Apr 12, 2016
Savin won't allow any modification of their creations w/o consequences...

What do you mean? :(

I just went to look up on the wiki and now I know what you mean. That sort of sucks. Well since incest is out of the picture with Hel's daughter maybe we could have more incest in another way maybe? A different character perhaps? :p we'll see tho. I'm very happy with these additions and the fact that some fans didn't let the game die because of TiTs I personally prefer coc and seeing that we still add content to it is awesome. 

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

I just went to look up on the wiki and now I know what you mean. That sort of sucks. Well since incest is out of the picture with Hel's daughter maybe we could have more incest in another way maybe? A different character perhaps? :p we'll see tho. I'm very happy with these additions and the fact that some fans didn't let the game die because of TiTs I personally prefer coc and seeing that we still add content to it is awesome. 

If you want Incest, look no further than Tamani's daughters, Sophie's daughter's, Female/Herm Minotaur offspring, who appear after giving birth to 3 minotaurs, and Kid A, who appears after getting pregnant by an anemone twice.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator

There are also the satyr based mpreg scenes i wrote but i'm pretty sure m/m incest isn't what you had in mind

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Soooooo... how much of a satyr do you have to be in order to unlock those scenes...?