Felitaurs

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016
Hello guys.. Question here. I am currently a kaithrit-centaur and would very much like to change lower body into more of a canine or felinoid taurform. Like paws instead of hooves for ex - that sort of things.

Idealy - something like this

e70d402d106c6e3afb88175a7446cf3f.jpg

I know how to make verything but the legs... Every time i try to make them pawwy instead oof hoofy - they end up merging into pair of ausar legs. 

Is this at all possible or am i just wasting time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It is not currently possible without save editing.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah, this is impossible, someone would have to write a "taurifier" and then write a taur description for every legtype.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, this is impossible, someone would have to write a "taurifier" and then write a taur description for every legtype.

It is quite easy to do. Descriptions are already in game, so it only requires transformative itself. Actually, I have 2 such thing in submissions - specific feline tf with possible felitaur outcome and generic taurification TF within mod.

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016
It is quite easy to do. Descriptions are already in game, so it only requires transformative itself. Actually, I have 2 such thing in submissions - specific feline tf with possible felitaur outcome and generic taurification TF within mod.

Bloody hell i absolutely love the first one!

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
OK, after the first test  it works.

Here is you knew leg description...

"...From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse. Your handful of ass is fairly plump and healthy. A long steel horsetail hangs from your hand-filling rump, smooth and shiny. Your digitigrade legs end in soft, padded cat-paws. Your belly is fairly well-toned."

Changing the tail will then be as easy as typing 4 under tail type, 4 is cat.

Here is what the legs need to be.

leg count 4
leg type 4

leg flag

>0=20
>1=23
>2=17

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Also genital spot should be 2 for taurs. Though genital spot is not used everywhere.

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016

"...From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse. Your handful of ass is fairly plump and healthy. A long steel horsetail hangs from your hand-filling rump, smooth and shiny. Your digitigrade legs end in soft, padded cat-paws. Your belly is fairly well-toned."

leg count 4
leg type 4

leg flag

>0=20
>1=23
>2=17

Okaaay...

*Checking*

PC

Leg count - 4

Leg type - 4

leg flag

0=20
1=23
2=17

*Long, long saving process*

Sadly didn't work. 

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse. Your tight bottom is barely noticable, showing off the muscles of your haunches. A long brown horsetail hangs from your muscular, toned butt, smooth and shiny. You have oddly-jointed legs that end in fuzzy, bestial hooves. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

Also changed name (saveName category) to "Startail" - doesn't show up. Still original character's name. 

Was editing with online version of Minerva. 

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Okaaay...

*Checking*

PC

Leg count - 4

Leg type - 4

leg flag

0=20
1=23
2=17

*Long, long saving process*

Sadly didn't work. 

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. From the waist down, you have a bestial, four-legged form vaguely like that of a horse. Your tight bottom is barely noticable, showing off the muscles of your haunches. A long brown horsetail hangs from your muscular, toned butt, smooth and shiny. You have oddly-jointed legs that end in fuzzy, bestial hooves. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

Also changed name (saveName category) to "Startail" - doesn't show up. Still original character's name. 

Was editing with online version of Minerva. 

Minerva saves into your download location. You should drop created save into saves location manually.

Talassar

Jan 23, 2016

leg count 4
leg type 4

leg flag

>0=20
>1=23
>2=17

Awesome. Worked likea char. TYVM! ^.^