What're You Playing?

Ellipsis

Dec 5, 2015
Started Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls the other day. Hadn't played since just a few weeks after the base game originally launched. I'm really digging the Crusader class though I wish I had fifteen bucks to spare on Necromancer.

Reactions: Hellmonkey

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Rainbow Six: Siege, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Dead Space 1 (For the 6th-7th time?), and I occasionally have been for the past few weeks replaying some computer games I keep remembering recently.
Like Realm of the Madgod, Town of Salem, and a ton of the old flash games on Newgrounds and such.
Also I found a game I haven't seen in a long time, not since I owned that old dinosaur PC that it came with "Rodents Revenge".
Stuck on lv17...

SOU6900

Aug 6, 2017
North Carolina
I decided to do something yesterday that I usually don't do which is try a demo that my cousin suggests. Anyway I downloaded this demo for an adult game that's on Steam called Something to do with love. Like all the other few demos I've done I'm on the fence as to whether or not it was worth it to burn up 700 megs of data or so downloading it.

Hellmonkey

Jul 25, 2016
Started Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls the other day. Hadn't played since just a few weeks after the base game originally launched. I'm really digging the Crusader class though I wish I had fifteen bucks to spare on Necromancer.

The necromancer is fucking amazing, though honestly overpowered. I was killing bosses in 1-2 hits until I reached Diablo at the end of Act 4.

The corpse explosion ability means you kill one enemy blow him up and repeat as they keep dying. So he makes for a very quick playthrough.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Rimworld... for a while I dismissed this game. On a spur of the moment thing I got the game and now I can't put it down lol So many mods, so many awesome mods, including a C&C Tiberium mod.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The necromancer is fucking amazing, though honestly overpowered. I was killing bosses in 1-2 hits until I reached Diablo at the end of Act 4.

The corpse explosion ability means you kill one enemy blow him up and repeat as they keep dying. So he makes for a very quick playthrough.
Crusader is still a steamroller though. Especially when you can summon four archers, usually makes a joke out of every boss. Ahhh, good times.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
I've been playing this old GEM, which i dont know why it's free
http://store.steampowered.com/app/283880/Heroines_Quest_The_Herald_of_Ragnarok/
2E16BB7CAF8005C99712A5BF7DEB6E9205A7B309

Also Mirage Arcane Warfare been offered for free until September 7th at 10AM Pacific Time, so... go get it?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/368420/Mirage_Arcane_Warfare/

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Replaying Deus Ex: Human Revolution because I am depressed as fuck, and dystopian worlds fit that depression.

Hellmonkey

Jul 25, 2016
Crusader is still a steamroller though. Especially when you can summon four archers, usually makes a joke out of every boss. Ahhh, good times.

True. Crusader is the only character I've got up to level 70. No one else have I gone over 55 or s.

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015
Replaying The Legend of Dragoon with a PSX Emulator (because actually pulling out an old TV with the right plugs, my PS1, the game, connecting it all up, all just to play one game and put it back after 40-something hours is too much effort for me).

Fun game, if a bit rough by today's standards. At least visually, it has aged better than FFVII's popeye models.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
The only problem I get with PS1 on a modern tv is terrible blur, but maybe it's because mine is from like... 2011?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
And now I understand why some people on a gaming forum I'm on have a dedicated thread to give old TVs away.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
And now I understand why some people on a gaming forum I'm on have a dedicated thread to give old TVs away.
Yup, some plugs just don't exist on modern televisions, and getting adaptors is more hassle and expense than getting some old, beat-up TV for next to nothing.

That, and... well, if you're gonna play really old console games, you might aswell do it on an old TV.

CoffeeMania

Oct 25, 2017
Colorado
Modding Fallout 4 and skyrim into buggy but fun oblivion, and battle brothers. Nothing says fun like watching your merc group die over and over again!

TFMaster

Well, this is the first time I've posted something outside of the TiTS Forum (I think) but I thought I'd post something on this thread.

Games I've played in the past few months.
Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls
Fallout New Vegas
Shadow of Mordor (I really want to get the sequel, maybe this Christmas or something)

Games I'm currently playing
Call of Duty MW2
Call of Duty MW3
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Minecraft (with my little brother)
Trials in Tainted Space (of course)

Games I want to start playing again soon.
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Playing Minecraft Halo Edition made me want to start playing Halo again.

Of course I'm playing all of these games on the Xbox 360, I wish I had a working computer so that I can play some of my old computer games including the original Halo Combat Evolved which I have a lot of awesome mods and custom maps for.

I have to play offline though because my internet connection SUCKS and I am unable to play online.

Last edited:

Ellipsis

Dec 5, 2015
Shadow Warrior 2, Shadow Tactics and Shadow of Mordor. I'd be playing Shadow of War if I owned it yet. Basically, whole lotta shadows.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Replaced my laptop this week so I’m finally getting a chance to get through Fallout 4. It used to be that if I even looked towards the general direction of Diamond City, the frame rate would drop down to a point where snails outpaced it. But now, ah, so much fun! I love my sniper build!