What Content Would You Like Added?

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Something I would like to see implemented is a Milodan transformative I wouldn't mind becoming a saucy leopard

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Something I would like to see implemented is a Milodan transformative I wouldn't mind becoming a saucy leopard
Potentially with special interactions with the milodans if you have a high enough milodan value (Also just in general, special scenes for people who are morphs of certain species, raskvel, etc)

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I believe @Draconoid was working on a milodan TF currently, though I haven't heard from them in a while now. I imagine they got busy with stuff.

Aug 13, 2017
I think it's already being worked on but more Crew-mates for the ships. Always liked the idea of traveling the stars with your significant other. Guess I'm kind of a Romantic at Heart. My favorite characters being able to travel with me and I can interact with them anytime I return to my ship as opposed to having to return to their planet would be awesome. Shade is my favorite character with Syri, Beatrice Reasner, and Inessa being pretty far up there as well with Anno already able to travel with us. I kind of doubt they would all become crew-mates but it would be awesome.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Some more interactions with Bridget wold be nice. And maybe the little ones as well, if it's not too much trouble.

Last edited:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
More male-oriented upper undergarments, I've been using the mesh shirt for the longest time now, sure the corny t-shirts are a thing, but, like in the name, its a gimmick for new texas. id like to see some with tiny stat add ons, like the thermal underwear. im a sucker for add ons.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
And maybe a chance to work the lunchroom.
Speaking of, what does The Mess do in game? I went there once a long time ago and it said it offered food but all you could do was pay money, the food was awful,and no buffs or tfs came from the food; not even a heal.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think its going to be part of recruiting Shekka, she says that a number of her friends have gone into the Mess and have disappeared. Considering its owned by Beth Carver, its obvious that those Ruskvel have been forced into slavery in one of her brothels.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Speaking of, what does The Mess do in game? I went there once a long time ago and it said it offered food but all you could do was pay money, the food was awful,and no buffs or tfs came from the food; not even a heal.
The Mess currently doesn't have anything to do besides that single event. You don't even get to ask for food; the waitress doesn't get around to you at all, so you just leave.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Ah, that's what it was. Yeah I never went there again so I had forgotten what it even did. But if ShekkaQuest is gonna have something to do with The Mess then I look forward to it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, that's what it was. Yeah I never went there again so I had forgotten what it even did. But if ShekkaQuest is gonna have something to do with The Mess then I look forward to it.
Last thing I heard of ShekkaQuest was that SKoW was writing it and it has bothing to do with the Mess, but with procuring the libido/breeding urge lowering treatment for her people.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
A cheat in silly mode: "iamahero". This cheat causes Dr. Badger to appear where you are and do what she does to heroes. That way, you're never safe to say what you desire. Muahahaha

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Seconding the zebra TF here... but also, I would love to be able to upgrade the ship a bit more. I know it's supposed to be your daddy's old ship, but... I'm sure there's some kind of modularity you can do? An extra large bedroom, perhaps... I dunno if there's a limit to the amount of followers you can have yet, but if there is, then adding more space on the ship would be sweet! Maybe a luxury bathroom, so you can fuck people in the shower in style...

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
There is already a horse TF, a Zebra would be exactly the same but with black and white stripes. That's just a single line of text.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
Plumbuses. I mean, everyone has one and we all know what they're for so there's no reason to explain what it'll do in game. Since we have them in the real world, I see no reason for it to not be in the game as well.

Aug 8, 2017
There is already a horse TF, a Zebra would be exactly the same but with black and white stripes. That's just a single line of text.
They're also a little bit shorter.

If Fenoxo really wanted to make people cry/rage/cry while raging, add a pony transformation that is like the horse one, but actually makes you shorter, bright coloured, and a tattoo based on your career appears on your hip.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, it did - as long as you triggered the event that gave the champion a "pony perfect" body.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I also kinda want expansions on the milodan ritual scene, such as making the males spitroast you if you win or something, and just the ability to periodically repeat that encounter in general. (I really like the Milodan)
Also, do male Korgonnes have an anal loss scene yet and I'm unlucky or is it only the thigh fuck and oral for males?

Last edited:

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I'm sure this has been brought up but I was thinking it would be cool if your lovers/regular encounters would notice changes in your race/gender/appearance and comment on it. I mean I went from being a human male to being a Nyrea ???? that's also part demon and Vanae I'm a mess basically. I know Emmy will drastically notice if you change into a myr but so far she seems to be the only one.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I know Emmy will drastically notice if you change into a myr but so far she seems to be the only one.

I too would like people to notice, but that would require a shit-ton of writing to account for the crazy amount of ways you can change your shape, and Emmy only notices your change into a Myr because she's under orders from above to keep them the hell out of the store and away from the weapons. (Kinda weird to set up a shop on a planet where you have no intention of selling to the locals, but I guess all the spacers in the area provide enough business opportunities as to make it worthwhile)

At the very least, I'd like them to recognize when I'm the same species as them, which a lot of them do sometimes to be fair.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What's the official stance on fighting space commies?

You follow Anatae ships falling back into their territory until winter starts, at which point you're completely fucked.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Bah, space winter makes you strong!

In space, winter invades you!

Seriously, there's a big dude called Winter roaming, likes to surprise people with surprisebuttseks