Characters you'd love to see fleshed out

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I think everyone wants Jim's stuff expanded upon.... But it's incredibly difficult to get that done.:(

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think everyone wants Jim's stuff expanded upon.... But it's incredibly difficult to get that done.:(

I guess we gotta go on a Jim hunt, I'll get the slim jims, you gas up the van.

On a different note, I'd like more to Reaha, I'm surprised that both Anno and Reaha don't have some type of interactions, like finding Anno slurping Reaha or drinking from the Cow girl, or at the least a threesome with the two of them.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I was thinking of writing something for Anzhela.

But reading this, I get the feeling JimT has become something like the Ring and if I touch anything I'm going to get a phonecall that says "Seven Days"....

I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPEAR!

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Lol all this talk of disappearing writers when it comes to JimT's work, especially Embry is definitely making me superstitious lol.

Still... If nobody did it by then, seeing all the feedback with Fisi, I wouldn't mind trying to give Embry expac a try once I get more experience with writing for TiTS, and when I don't have much to do. Haha.

(Not guaranteeing I would do it sometime in the future, but it's been something I've been eyeing for a bit now...)

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Why instead of one person doing JimT's stuff a group of people do it, a group can't disappear overnight or over a span of a week.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
Personally I'd like to see more of Zephyr, maybe because I'm a fan of dominant muscle herms (despite as stereotypical as they can be). Though I'm always a fan of more dom content without badends, like Xanthe and Sera.

icecold1039

Jun 1, 2017
I would love to see more of Fisianna, though she is kinda already fleshed out. Also I'm not sure if I am remembering right but wasn't it hinted Fisianna made the JoyCo bot on Tarkus. Celise really need fleshed out. I really want to see more of Tam-Tam, and I kinda want to have her as a follower/crewmate. Want to see more of Lessau and I really want to have sex Shade and her daughter at once. Oh, I know this one will probably never be fleshed out more but Ember also.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
Tam Tam - Repeatable scenes and/or more character depth
Haley - Really nice scenes, but I'd like to see more options in what can be done, and/or some kind of development for beating her at the cum-milking competition
Millie - I play excessive production, knotty herm Steele, and the little hint about knotting her and creaming, along with her teasing that you're trying to get her pregnant leaves me so unfulfilled when it never amounts to anything
Bethany Carver - I'm not sure exactly which way I want to go with this, but working for her to train her slaves, and then eventually training Bethany herself would be pretty cathartic, and frontier justice/karma
Shade - Kittymilf is awesome MILF! I'd like to see her catch vaginal, and/or have a thing once she moves to Uveto where an exhibitionist Steele can risk fucking her in more public locales in her house, with a chance of Astra walking in on them.
Astra herself! - Incest is nice sometimes, and since Steele doesn't have much in the way of family in-game (and even less that's fuckable) It'd be nice to put the moves on Astra and see where that goes. Could maybe spiral into a thing where you're confronted about it by Shade (and maybe more if you're her lover/actively sleeping with her on occasion) I know it's a crazy idea, but there's a world of possibilities there.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Could maybe spiral into a thing where you're confronted about it by Shade (and maybe more if you're her lover/actively sleeping with her on occasion)
I'm pretty sure you can't meet Astra if you're Shade lover.

Aug 13, 2017
Figure I will finally stop lurking and actually try being social. Shade would definitely be the one I would like to see more content for, her being my favorite and all. Syri and Anno being runner-ups. Then again I'm always happy with more content whatever it may be. Though I do tend to like characters who are not completely Furry better. Like Cat Ears and Tails are preferable to full Fur to me. Not to say that doesn't get my Motor Runnin' though, just prefer mostly Human. Hell my main Steele is a normal Human Male with no Mods.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Ahh, my bad. Why is that though, I wonder? I think it's a bit silly that you're locked out of anything with Astra if you've boinked Shade.
I suppose Shade doesn't want their lover boinking her daughter.

Either that or neither Irons wants to share the same lover.

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017

I know there's a path where your relationship to Shade is revealed, and an option to try and talk her into accepting the incest. If Shade is talked into accepting it, perhaps it could additionally be brought up to see if Astra might be okay with it? I mean, Shade knows first-hand what kind of lover Steele is, so she knows how he's likely to treat Astra. Just an idea that hinges on Shade already kind of accepting incestual funtimes.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I know there's a path where your relationship to Shade is revealed, and an option to try and talk her into accepting the incest. If Shade is talked into accepting it, perhaps it could additionally be brought up to see if Astra might be okay with it? I mean, Shade knows first-hand what kind of lover Steele is, so she knows how he's likely to treat Astra. Just an idea that hinges on Shade already kind of accepting incestual funtimes.
Sadly, Shade doesn't accept it, she is either your sister or your lover, she makes you choose because the thought of incest is too much for her. I wish we could be both.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015

I mean would you want the random guy you encountered in a bar that you have a relationship with to start screwing your daughter on the side? who just so happens to also be your brother/sister and her uncle/aunt...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I mean would you want the random guy you encountered in a bar that you have a relationship with to start screwing your daughter on the side? who just so happens to also be your brother/sister and her uncle/aunt...

That's the beginning of a Greek Tragedy right there.

But even if you don't reveal anything to Shade, I'd still think she'd be a little leery to let her new lover meet her daughter right away. And from Astra's perspective, would you really want to meet your mom's new squeeze, the one who is the same age as Astra. Even for a game with some weird content, that's pretty high on the list of Weird right there.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
That's the beginning of a Greek Tragedy right there.

But even if you don't reveal anything to Shade, I'd still think she'd be a little leery to let her new lover meet her daughter right away. And from Astra's perspective, would you really want to meet your mom's new squeeze, the one who is the same age as Astra. Even for a game with some weird content, that's pretty high on the list of Weird right there.

I knew it sounded familiar when I was typing it.

But yeah, as Shades lover Astra probably wont be all to excited to meet us if ever...