Characters you'd love to see fleshed out

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
I knew it sounded familiar when I was typing it.

But yeah, as Shades lover Astra probably wont be all to excited to meet us if ever...
Well, if a choice must be made, I'm pretty cozy with sticking with Shade. Especially considering there's little/no content for Astra, and no idea when that might change.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
I think it goes without saying that all characters should be fleshed out, but if I have to be picky, the names that instantly come to mind: Chaurmine, Fisianna, Syri, Erra, Liamme, Brandy, Gianna, Shekka, Shade, Reaha and Kaede.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Other than Gianna, all of those are characters with content either being written or waiting for coding.

dragonboy888

Jan 22, 2016
I know I'm more on the minority here, but I would love to see something more with Burt. I mean, he was forced to run away, is on a most-wanted list, and lost his love Henrietta. Maybe also Zaalt and Julian Haswell (More missions with Julian would be cool!). Also anything with the Rival Jack/Jill <3

Edit: I'm a bit biased though, as I have a preference towards men. I would love another crew member that's male either way though! (Only Ben so far.)

Mar 12, 2017
What the devil are you doing? Rerailing the conversation, shame on you.

All sarcasm aside I just want more Dr Badger stuff, I am her personal Bimbo in 1 of my 3 games, her only being sexable in one offs, bad ends, or her being Bimboified is slightly off-putting as I enjoy her more as a domme.
1000% with you! I want Dr. Badger on my ship domming me as I fly around the galaxy.

dieinhell100

Sep 1, 2017
I'd like to see Liliana get more content. You can buy her a new arm and cuddle/sex her, lah dee dah. She still has to be in fear from her paranoia about being tracked down by deserter hunters and having a form of PTSD, but at least she has her arm back? I'd like to see a character development on a veteran who was damaged emotionally and physically by a war, and is in fear of being made an outcast by the very people she was fighting for. I think it would make a unique and nice perspective on and for war veterans, whom are outcasted yet celebrated. Although, I guess that's just the military side of me speaking. It just feels like there should've been more to her. It's a shame that all you could do for her is buy her a new arm and cuddle her.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Rezz

Sep 24, 2016
There are multiple characters that I'd want to have more content on.

- Queen Taivra

Taivra as a character suffers from the fact that Myrellion seems to be "on-ice", development-wise.
She seemed cool at first, but there are only very limited interactions with her, all of them are sex scenes.
That she has twelve of those cockvine seedlings on her also isn't used much - I mean, how did she even get that many? How do they not drive her crazy?
Why is she constantly using the cockvines on her harem all the time? Isn't she causing a cockvine epidemic?

- Krym / Krymhilde

One of the newer characters on Uveto.
Right now every encounter with her starts with a fight and it can only result in 3 options - a sex scene, nothing, or the taxi.
It would be good, if she would stop demanding a duel over everything at some point and become more personal.

- Kazra & Loore

Also newer characters on Uveto.
Atm they are just merchants and don't even tell us what the hell they are doing out there.

- The Rival (Jill/Jack)

This one is obvious.
The rivalry is our PC's main motivation, however we've only interacted with the rival about 4 times:
Met the rival on Tavros Station, confrontation on Mhen'ga, confrontation on Tarkus with Shekka and briefly during the fight against Taivra.
I think we also got a spam mail by him/her once, but that's about it.
There is a lot that could be done with the rival in terms of character development.

Reactions: Brock

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Some more stuff involving Cass would be nice. We literally interact with her once, and she's barely even mentioned after that.

Maybe some pregnancy content? The concept of knocking her up is heavily implied during her sex scene.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Sam the pirate Techie, my ship needs a hacker. Chaurmine, Krym, and a tame Frost Wyrm wen?

Lets also expand Bess/Ben while were at it guys. :rolleyes:
Sam follower and preg content is in the works as far as I know.

And noone is willing to touch Bess/Ben with a 100 foot coding pole so that character is pretty much done with content wise

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Briha seems to be popular.

On another note, I want to see something new involving Colenso. Maybe a quest that involves one of his conspiracy theories, with him actually getting into trouble with some person, group, organisation, etc.

Like some good old fashion abduction and anal probing stuff? I can't be the only one who wants a piece of that chubby ass right?

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
I don't remember if I mentioned it before but it would be nice to see more of the Nyrean Princess. The last we see of her is in the eternal orgy scene is she ever going to get out of it? It would be cool if she became forced crew member sort of like spoils of battle kind of deal

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
And noone is willing to touch Bess/Ben with a 100 foot coding pole so that character is pretty much done with content wise

Really? I can understand not wanting to add a new quest (her current quest seems to be really complicated), but adding some choices for her look and such shouldnt be that hard. :(

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Really? I can understand not wanting to add a new quest (her current quest seems to be really complicated), but adding some choices for her look and such shouldnt be that hard. :(

It's not about difficulty, it's about willingness. Only Geddy wanted to do Bess and it nearly crippled Geddy, Geddy won't touch Bess, no one else wants to touch Bess.

pls get over bess

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
If thats the case (and I understand the Public Source Code thread correctly) I might just end up making the changes myself and commit them...