Characters you'd love to see fleshed out

TFMaster

Oh yeah I completely forgot about this one, I was going to put it in my first post on this thread but it must have slipped my mind.

Anyways it is Steph Irson, I really miss the fact that you could meet her on Myrellion (in the cave that currently serves no purpose in the game now other than as another tile) and help her out with a quandary that she's been having. I wish that we could have the opportunity to meet her again in the future and have a similar interaction with her.

Note for those who don't know what the heck I am talking about, the Steph Irson Myrellion encounter was removed from the game when Fenoxo changed the Steph Irson New Texas episode to her being injected with Bovinium instead.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Are we ever going to find out what happens to Atha after her unfortunate livestreaming? Cause right now, it kinda seems a bit too eerie to just leave hanging the way it is. (Though I imagine Adj is just too busy with bust-art to write.)

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
I would like more with Jerryn and Xanthe not that i dislike Sera but she is the only really fleshed out Domme and Jerryn I really like even with the bad end I think all Dommes should have one

I would also like to see another Dr. Belle scene or preferably several more.

Thanx love the game so far look forward to more

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
I would like more with Jerryn and Xanthe not that i dislike Sera but she is the only really fleshed out Domme and Jerryn I really like even with the bad end I think all Dommes should have one
bad end I think all Dommes should have one
@Danni I daresay all dommes having a bad end would only be a good idea if all the dommes in question have malicious intent, like Jerryn or Lane, Which the other dommes do not have. Sure they can be utter dicks, but it generally wouldn't fit as not all dommes are evil.
Besides all dommes having a game ending scenario would be a bit of an annoyance, as you'd have to actively seek to avoid that option when working with a specific genre of work.

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
Besides all dommes having a game ending scenario would be a bit of an annoyance, as you'd have to actively seek to avoid that option when working with a specific genre of work.

I beleive you are right about the "all Dommes having a bad end" thing it was a bad idea

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, Bad Ends are easily avoidable though. Even with Jerynn it warns you which button is the bad end.

Also Belle has an entire xpak lol.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
@Danni I daresay all dommes having a bad end would only be a good idea if all the dommes in question have malicious intent, like Jerryn or Lane, Which the other dommes do not have. Sure they can be utter dicks, but it generally wouldn't fit as not all dommes are evil.
Mmmh, while I agree with you about forced bad ends, present dommes could still give you the choice of forgetting your actual life and going in their harem / live as their pet. Jerynn actually does, you can avoid the bad end pretty easily.

Therefore, I don't think it would count as "malicious intent" if you eagerly accept living as a pet for the rest of your life so even Sera could have a bad end despite the fact she's not evil.

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
Mmmh, while I agree with you about forced bad ends, present dommes could still give you the choice of forgetting your actual life and going in their harem / live as their pet. Jerynn actually does, you can avoid the bad end pretty easily.

That is what i was meaning you said it way better that I did ..... now we understand why I am not a writer lol

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017

Therefore, I don't think it would count as "malicious intent" if you eagerly accept living as a pet for the rest of your life so even Sera could have a bad end despite the fact she's not evil.
Fair enough, my first point does not hold up to scrutiny. However my second point on forced bad ends on "x" genre where "x" does not equal the bad end genre itself still holds up I daresay.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Eh, Bad Ends are easily avoidable though. Even with Jerynn it warns you which button is the bad end.

Also Belle has an entire xpak lol.

Yeah, With Jerynn you get a tooltip warning you "This will be the last decision you make... Forever." or something along that... and thank Gedan, Hallowed be thy name, for multiple characters/saves.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Then I think it wouldn't be bad. I actually like going for the bad ends :allears:

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Then I think it wouldn't be bad. I actually like going for the bad ends :allears:

Well I generally min-max and meta whore in most games, this game is not a exception, and have been making a path that I generally follow every game, so failures and bad ends are unappealing to me.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry I recently found this game and became a backer when you say xpak do you mean like CoC prisoner or revamped or is it some future update that will epand Belle?
an Xpak is an expansion, something written and to be added to the game.

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
Then I think it wouldn't be bad. I actually like going for the bad ends

So do I they are VERY well written and you can save the game anywhere anytime I make it a point to have several saves mostly cause I like to fully explore the games I mean they took the time to write it why not enjoy it?

Reactions: Nnxx

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
So do I they are VERY well written and you can save the game anywhere anytime I make it a point to have several saves mostly cause I like to fully explore the games I mean they took the time to write it why not enjoy it?
We take very different approaches to this game then, and that is alright. I reset my game often so I can continue to make that perfect (no cheats) run, I have seen a lot of this games content, and no longer feel the need to explore around, instead I work and strive to make the perfect run.

EDIT: This isn't to say I don't find sexual enjoyment in this game and play only for the meta, I just enjoy playing optimally.

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Embry all the way. I wish somebody would finish her X-Pac. :(
Embry is dead, fisiana is an upgraded version of her.
That's one of the rules here, paraphrased slightly, if someone where to dig up that archaic thread.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Danni: Belle's xpak is written and submitted and awaiting coding.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Embry all the way. I wish somebody would finish her X-Pac. :(
Said it before I'll say it again, if another writer takes up those reigns all I can say is good luck with it. So far JimT's projects have a curse on them where writers who've taken it upon themselves seem to mysteriously disappear from the community never to be seen again. Franks is an exception in that they managed to make an addition to butterfly girl who's a major masochistic. But that was a small project which I think is the reason why Franks managed to avoid the curse.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Hm.. let's see I'd like to see more of Xanthe she's kinda the only Mistress I'll except right now I wouldn't even mind her collaring me honestly
Shade of course I just want to get closer to my dear sister like 12 inches!
I would like to see more of Erra as well
Oh I got rather fond of that Naleen Huntress you meet it would be cool to see some additional content of her
Tavira of course

Shambler

Jun 11, 2017
Hm.. let's see I'd like to see more of Xanthe she's kinda the only Mistress I'll except right now I wouldn't even mind her collaring me honestly
Shade of course I just want to get closer to my dear sister like 12 inches!
I would like to see more of Erra as well
Oh I got rather fond of that Naleen Huntress you meet it would be cool to see some additional content of her
Tavira of course
What the devil are you doing? Rerailing the conversation, shame on you.

All sarcasm aside I just want more Dr Badger stuff, I am her personal Bimbo in 1 of my 3 games, her only being sexable in one offs, bad ends, or her being Bimboified is slightly off-putting as I enjoy her more as a domme.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Said it before I'll say it again, if another writer takes up those reigns all I can say is good luck with it. So far JimT's projects have a curse on them where writers who've taken it upon themselves seem to mysteriously disappear from the community never to be seen again. Franks is an exception in that they managed to make an addition to butterfly girl who's a major masochistic. But that was a small project which I think is the reason why Franks managed to avoid the curse.
Except Franks didn't make the inessa expansion.

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
I'm looking forward to seeing the Myrellion situation resolved - perhaps that isn't 'a character' per se, but it certainly involves quite a few! But I expect that such a complicated quest chain is probably quite a ways away down the pike.
As far as singular characters go, I agree with those who mentioned Shade - her character has so many delightful possibilities - and Briha. I just recently re-encountered the latter, and when I inevitably knocked her up, my first thought was 'ok, so how do I get her out of this situation now?'
I'm also a fan of JimT's work, and especially the Vanae. I'd like to see more expansion there, though as others have pointed out, JimT's shoes are extraordinarily hard to fill.
Also, as long as we're thinking wishfully, I'd actually like to see some more expansion with the companions we've already got - though I think a lot of this will work better once the new ship mechanics are in. I also expect this will probably happen naturally as the game expands, since we've already seen Anno get scenes on Tavros, etc.