Characters you'd love to see fleshed out

Stephensun23

Aug 2, 2017
Personally I'd love to see some more scenes and interactions between PC and Beth Carver. I think she'd be ripe for some femdom scenes involving the player character and some scenes where you take her down for being a no good villain. What characters already in game would you love to see more of and what would you like to see from them?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I look forward to more Azra scenes. I wanna sex her. Luckily, it seems she's Fen's current project when he's not coding.

Reactions: Nnxx and ShySquare

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Briha.
I'd wish you could take her off that rotten planet or at least help her survive in No Myr's Land
Heck, as you subjugate Taivra it should be possible to just tell her to keep Briha safe in het palace
Would be best if you could go to Tavros though, where her (potential) children are

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'd love to see more with Saec, from HugAlright's Sub Collar content. I can see a lots of preggo pupper fun with her after reading the current expansion Hug's is setting up.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm, let's see:
- Aina, cute girl and one that seems incredibly interested in Steele.
- Natalie Irson, got a thing for shy girls.
- Briha, poor girl needs to get off that planet.
- Yammi, I dunno, considering she's a crewmate, there isn't much interaction that doesn't involve someone else.
- Ushamee....I think I might be developing something for Centaur-ish women....
- Ceria, definitely one of my favourite characters

That said, I understand that some of them have updates planned somewhere down the line and I know that a couple of writers have left. But damn if those ladies don't warm that frozen piece of meat that is my heart.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
- Ceria, definitely one of my favourite characters
Whilst not one of my favourites, I definately want to know more about her (and her odd leg/foot mod).

Another one, and this one is purely curiousity, but Haley on New Texas is quite odd, and probably has quite a story to tell revolving her use of mods.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Briha seems to be popular.

On another note, I want to see something new involving Colenso. Maybe a quest that involves one of his conspiracy theories, with him actually getting into trouble with some person, group, organisation, etc.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Nerrasa, obviously.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
But are they closer to the top of the list or to the bottom of the list? :catte:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Tacit is working on her damnit.

Gill

Sep 11, 2015
Nevrie and Nayna I think they have a lot of potential. Helping Nayna get out of her bubble and Neverie deal with her race's needs with or without an a diction problem. I think a more permanent option to the pill she takes would be a good side quest. She can have it reversed but it makes life easier. Showing her a more neutral/mutual non-dominant form of relationship would be nice too.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Celise.

She's been with us from the beginning. She was basically chosen (presumably by your father, I forget if the game gives more details) to be your introduction to combat (including lust combat), as well as being the player's likely first crewmember and likely first sexual experience.

But you barely have a conversation with her. She has no talk option in her menu. I want to know what her story is. Why was she picked to help you? Why does she want to join you? (Other than Steele Jr. I would imagine.)

Other than her, I would like to see more of Dr. Elenora Vanderbilt. She's cute, and probably looking for a new job.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'm always down for more Beatrice content, her existing scenes are some of the hottest in the game [plus from being a huge Umineko fan her name will always amuse me].

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@JDeko: BEATORICHE

And yeah, same. Tacit's working on more for her and her family tho.

Reactions: alkeiser